A True Hero From Training!

By CrimsonSector87

Crossover Harem x Bullied OP Male Reader! F/n used to be a powerless male, just like a majority of society, a... More

Reader Info!
The Wonder Blades!
Harem (For Now)!
A Gift From A Goddess!
The Black Swordsman vs. Trihexa!
A Mission! Pt.1
A Mission! Pt.2
The Knight Vs. The Devils!
Another Young One!
A Fun Day!
A General's Failure!

An Average Day...And An Unusual Find!

16.7K 196 171
By CrimsonSector87

<<==>>One Day<<==>>

A young man was seen waking up in his dorm room, rubbing his tired eyes. Glancing at the clock, he read 7:45 AM.

F/n:*sighs* I'm so gonna be late again, but whatever. I'm used to the treatment around here anyway.

F/n quickly cleaned himself up, got dressed, and left the dorm building to head to his first class:Grimm Studies. On his way through the courtyard...

Student #1:Ew, why the hell is he still here!?

Student #2:I don't know, but his powerless ass doesn't belong in a prestigious school like Union.

Student #3:Why haven't the headmasters done anything about him?

Student #4:No idea. Whatever though. The only good thing about him is that he makes a good punching bag.

F/n just sighed and continued walking.

The screen then froze for a moment.

<<==>>Author's POV<<==>>

You see, Union Academy was a place that taught students to become future Huntsmen, Heroes, and Shinobi. However, a huge majority of the student body and the staff were prideful about their power and those who were powerless were looked down upon, just like how the 80% of the world's population who had a Semblance, Quirk, Sacred Gear, or Chakra looked down upon the remaining 20% who didn't.

F/n was a part of that 20% and faced oppression like the others who did. However for whatever reason, F/n was severely bullied the most unlike the students who didn't have a power like him. He's beem facing assaults, harrassment, insults, robbery, and neglect for a very long time and it's a surprise he lost all sense to fight back or killed himself yet.

<<==>>Back To The Story<<==>>

F/n made it to Port's class and pushed through the door, seeing the rest of the class already there.

Port:Young man, you're late...again!

F/n:Mmhmm, I know that. So what?

Port:You now have detention with me again, two hours this time!

F/n:*shrugs* Alright.

F/n then put his hood and sat down. During the old man's "lecture", students from around the classroom spat spitballs at him, gossiped about him, and gave him mean glares. However, F/n didn't retaliate as he knew that wouldn't make any difference at all.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n then went on with his day, which went like this.

1) Two detentions, one from Port and Goodwitch

2) A ten-page paper written for Oobleck

3) A lecture from Azazel

4) Another lecture, this time from Midnight, which involved a whip and her usual slutty nature

5) Insults and glares from his peers

At the end of the day, it would end as always:sparring time, which was basically the place F/n was tortured the most as he was basically the "training dummy" to the other students.

The camera then cut to the arena inside the academy.

Yang:*raises her hand* Professor, can I choose who goes next?

Glynda:Yes, Ms. Xiao Long.

Yang:Alright. *smirks* My team, Team CRDL, Team SSSN, Team Hanzo, Katsumi, and the ORC against...him?

Yang pointed towards F/n, who didn't look with interest, even as the whole class exclaimed their surprise.

F/n:No, I'm too tired.

Glynda:Young man, you're not allowed to step down from a match without my consent!

F/n:You're acting like you own me. So, what if I don't have your consent?

Glynda:Either you enter the arena or face detention for the rest of the week!

F/n just rolled his eyes, but entered the arena because he knew he'd suffer no matter what he did.

<<==>>Short Timeskip<<==>>

To make a long story short...F/n gotten his ass beaten badly by them all easily.

Rias:It's really disappointing how weak you are.

Katsumi:Quite typical though. He's even lower than Deku, powerless bastard!

Asuka:Grandpa was right about us not needing someone like him among our ranks.

F/n just spat blood out.

F/n:Yeah, like any of you have the right to judge a person. You people are too damn prideful for your own good.

Akeno:Ara, ara~. What a filthy mouth of yours~. It's punishment time again~!

Akeno shocked F/n with her lightning again, messing him up even more.

Cardin:Why don't you just kill yourself already, loser?

Neptune:Yeah, no point in you being alive anymore.

F/n didn't say anything. He just laid there in his pool of blood before seeing Yang stand over him.

Yang:Might as well let yourself die, you purposeless nobody. Nobody will ever care about you...ever!

Yang then stomped on F/n's skull, knocking him out cold. As the others left him in pain, somebody came over and hoisted him up while glaring at Goodwitch for not helping him.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n woke up in the school infirmary, looking around in confusion.

F/n:Huh? *sighs heavily* How long was I out?

???:Almost a week.

F/n looked to the side to see Recovery Girl, one of the only three staff members who has ever cared for him.

F/n:Jeez, again!?

Recovery Girl:Yes. You know this couldn't go on forever, Mr. L/n.

F/n:*sighs* I know that, but what else am I supposed to do?

Recovery Girl:Talk to the headmasters. They shouldn't let this be.

F/n:I already tried that. Know what they did? They just sent me off.

Recovery Girl just sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

Recovery Girl:How disappointing.

F/n:Yeah, they don't even care if I end up dead because I don't have a Semblance or Sacred Gear to defend myself.

Recovery Girl:Well even so...I'm sure you'll get something one day.

F/n:You think so?

Recovery Girl:I know so.

F/n smiled and hugged the woman.

F/n:Thanks, Ma'am.

Recovery Girl:Don't mention it. Good day, young man.

F/n:You too, Ma'am.

F/n then went on to serve his three detentions for the day before going to sleep for the day.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

(F/n's POV)

Well, today's a...heart-wrenching day.

Today was one of the days where the parents of the students and other close relatives come to see them all.

However...I don't even have my parents, not anymore since losing them to Fallen Angels. Life wasn't easy with a part-time job and everything, but look how far I've made it in life.

Still, it hurts seeing them all with their parents and throwing me looks that only increased the pain.

(No One's POV)

F/n was seen sitting in the bleachers of the auditorium alone, eating chocolate Pocky and drinking cherry soda.

F/n:*sighs* Life sucks.

F/n looked to the side to see Sasuko Uchiha, who was another student sitting because she had no parents like him.

F/n just gave a friendly wave and she...just stared at him down before looking the other way.

F/n:*sighs* I'm just gonna go.

F/n started to make his way out the auditorium, but luck clearly wasn't on his side and he heard people begin to talk about him.

???:Hey, loser! Where's your parents? Oh, wait! You don't have any because they left you!

???:Yeah, and they did the right thing doing so. It'd be a death sentence for anybody to be your family.

???:Who would want to be the parent to someone powerless like you anyway? Such a dumbass!

???:You might as well go and kill yourself. Maybe you'll be happier...in Hell.

???:Haha, yeah. Maybe you'll get a power in a next life...or not whatever.

???:And know this...nobody will ever love you.

???:Yeah, I bet a girl would dump you in a second even if you had created one to be your girlfriend.

???:Just give up trying to become anything in this world! It would be a kind favor...for everyone.

???:Yeah, nothing you do will change how weak you are.

F/n felt the insults continuously hit him, but he kept walking. On his way out, he saw his friends (Team JNPR, Velvet of Team CFVY, most of Class 1-A, Hinata Hyuga, Murayama, Katase, and Aika) there with their parents. Despite them gesturing him to come over and meet their parents, he just shook his head and left the auditorium, heading for his dorm.

F/n:*sighs* I hate my life all the way!

F/n went into the bathroom, took out a razor, and began to cut his arms up, not even crying out in pain like he used to. He just let the steel slice his skin open and let his blood spill out on the floor.

F/n:*pants heavily* Lord, help me please!

F/n then cleaned the blood up and dressed his wounds up before deciding to spend the rest of his night drawing, reading, listening to music, and ingesting sweet-tasting things before going to sleep.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n was seen sleeping in his bed before the voices sounding like his tormentors came again.

"Seriously, do something with yourself unless you want to get gobbled up by a Beowolf!"

"Forget being anything in this world, loser! In fact, forget trying to be alive!"

"It's best you kill yourself. Nobody will ever love you!"

"Here's an idea:you kill yourself and I get the girls. It's a win-win!"

"You're nothing but a parasite, you weak bastard! We don't need powerless leeches like you among our ranks!"

F/n snapped awake, cold sweat decorating his skin. Frustrated, he just fell back in his bed.

F/n:I swear to God...*sighs* Maybe a walk through the cool night will clear my head.

F/n got dressed and left the dorm building through his window to go to a certain forest he discovered long ago.

The forest was completely peaceful and beautiful with large trees standing around with flowery moss growing on their bases, flowers of various colors resting and blowing in the cool breeze, and the sound of crickets echoing all around.

F/n felt at peace around here. Unlike Union, it had beauty and serenity. It made F/n feel like he was surrounded by nothing but an energy that told him he was in his true element. He often came here to relax, draw, or just have peace and quiet.

F/n then made it to his favorite part of the forest.

(Imagine its nighttime)

F/n sighed in relaxation and sat down at the edge of the lake, looking at the captivating shine the moon and the stars gave it.

F/n:*sighs* This is so beautiful. Here, I can feel like I'm home, somewhere were I could be me and not what people see me as.

F/n decided to lay back and enjoy the sights and sounds nature had to offer. However...his relaxation time was interrupted by an unexpected pink glowing. Sitting up in confusion, he looked to see it coming from the lake. He wasn't able to see what it was, but he was able to tell that it was coming from the bottom of the lake.

F/n:What is that? Should I...check it out? It might be dangerous but then again, it's sorta barging into the beauty of nature and it should be stopped.

F/n thought for a moment and then finally decided to strip down to his boxers before diving into the lake. He began to swim down to the bottom and saw...a pink crystal.

F/n:What the...where did this come from?

F/n was against it as it could be something dangerous, but curiosity comsumed him again and he took it in his hand. Fortunately for him, it didn't kill him nor cause him any pain for touching it. However before he can wonder even further, he had to go back up to the surface as he needed to breath. As he began to draw air into his lungs, he then took his hand out and looked at the crystal in his hand as he swam back to the shore.

F/n:What kind of crystal is this?

F/n inspected the crystal all over before he decided to test his strength by squeezing it with all his might. However...he ended up breaking the crystal to pieces.

F/n:Oh, shit! I didn't mean to do that!

Then all of a sudden, he heard light whispering and saw...this in front of himself.

F/n:What are you?

The small wisp just began to teleport small distances, leaving behind little clones of itself. F/n, although confused at first, started to follow it to a part of the forest where the trees curved to the sides.

F/n:What is this?

The wisp stopped on the tree in front him situated in the very middle before...a bright light nearly blinded him. When the light died down, F/n looked in front of himself to see...a woman that made his face burn up.

???:Hello, thank you for freeing me.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
222K 34.6K 90
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
24.4K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
280K 13.1K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...