Show Me

By astoldbylani

"You could tell me you love me a million times over, but them words don't hold no weight in my heart till you... More

faces|disclaimer
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

XVIII

120K 4.9K 7.7K
By astoldbylani

"You still comin, bae?" Yanni heard in her airpods as she packed a bag.

"Yes," she giggled. She couldn't help but blush every time he called her a pet name or anything romantic at all. She hadn't been in a relationship in a while and was still getting used to all the cute stuff that came with it.

Of course, Amere was still Amere and lived to aggravate her, but now he could do it 24/7, in her house whenever he wanted. He was enjoying it very much. So was she, but she'd never admit that.

It had been a two weeks since everything happened at her apartment, she was back and forth between her house and Maryland to see Kamden. He was looking very hopeful to get drafted at least within the first ten picks this season and she was seeing to it that he and his mother were only getting the best offers.

But due to that, she hadn't really seen him since everything happened, and she couldn't lie, she was very excited to see him. She called Nyx and Sincere as soon as he left that night and they screamed so much Kameron kicked Sincere out the bed.

"Aight, Ima see you," he said, and she could hear the smile in his voice. "Bye, beautiful,"

"Bye, Saint," she grinned, hanging up the phone and immediately sighing loudly, still cheesing. She hadn't felt this giddy since she was 19 years old, which was insane to her to just now be feeling these things again at 25.

Her smile faltered a little when she got a text from the lawyer she was working with to get this restraining order done. She just hated being reminded of the situation all together and would rather forget it happened, but she knew she had to do it for her safety. She also knew she probably had to move. But, that would absolutely stress her out right now so she didn't worry about it.

"This aggravating ass boy," she chuckled, seeing Amere text her and ask her to bring him a pizza pretzel because there was no good ones by him. That's probably why he called, but didn't wanna sound greedy, even though they both knew he was.

She had no idea how long he was gonna want her to stay, since it was offseason, it could be days. So she made sure she packed plenty of clothes, hair stuff, shoes and of course her MacBook for work. That was one thing that never ever stopped.

Yanni waited at Saint's doorstep, yawning. It was only 6:30, but she was ready to lay down for the night, after she ate the popeye's she bought.

"Look at'chu, li' fatass, couldn't even wait till you got in here to eat," Saint shook his head, opening the door to see Yanni eating some fries.

"Maybe if you ain't abandon me out here forever I wouldn't have to," she chuckled, walking past him in the house. Before she could even get five full steps in, his hand latched on to her arm. "Amere! My food," she whined, almost dropping her bag.

"Girl don't keep comin' in here and not givin me no damn kiss," he rolled his eyes, grabbing her face and pressing a kiss to her lips twice before letting her go.

She had to remember to do that too. 

"Sorry," she mumbled shyly, with a smile on her face. "I got your pretzel," she smiled, handing it to him. He thanked her and kissed her again before going to the kitchen.

She really wasn't used to all the affection he had to offer. She'd never been super affectionate and she hadn't been in a relationship with anyone who was, so it definitely took some getting used to, especially because he always wanted her to be under him and he always wanted to kiss on her.

She wasn't mad about it at all, it just took a lot of remembering.

"How was yo' day, Toot?" he asked, mouth full.

"Boy stop talking with your mouth full," she laughed. "It was fine, thank you for asking. How was your day?" she tilted her head, ripping open her sweet heat sauce.

"It was straight, not havin' no practice is always weird the first few weeks," he chuckled. "Me and Tez tryna plan this damn family vacation, I'm already tired," he rolled his eyes.

"Aww! That's so cute y'all do that every summer, y'all are gonna have so much fun," she cooed. He told her a few months ago he and Cortez always had a little getaway for their moms and siblings in June or July. They had no idea where they were going this year, though.

"Y'all? Girl you comin," he chuckled. She had no idea, but he was gonna invite her regardless, and now that they were together he obviously wanted her to come.

"I am? Who said I wanted to leave the country with you?" she curled her lip up and he chuckled at her. "I'm kidding! Do not touch me, Amere," she shrieked when he stood up.

"Why?" he laughed. "You love talkin shit, till I'm bout to pop yo ass," he joked, pinching her thigh.

"Ow! I'm sorry! Lemme eat," she whined. "Ima stop, I swear," he rolled his eyes and tugged at her hair, making her jaw drop. "When I pull yours back don't be mad,"

"You can pull it all you want mama, I like that shit," he smirked at her, making her blush hard and roll her eyes as she finished her food up.

Once she was done eating, she threw her trash away and looked to Amere to see what he wanted to do. "You bout to get on that game?" she asked, yawning again.

"No ma'am," he laughed. She knew in all his spare time he was on his Playstation or cooking and eating. "I'm doin whatever you wanna do," he shrugged.

"Oh—well I wanna lay down," she chuckled. "You probably not tired, but I was working today, I left work early and my ass is still tired," she sighed.

"Well let's lay down then," he said. "You showered?" he grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together. She looked down at their hands and smiled, shaking her head. He nodded in response and went to grab her bag from the door, and taking her upstairs.

She'd been upstairs before, obviously, but she'd never been in his room. It was surprisingly nice, of course huge like the rest of his house. She actually loved his house, it was big, but not unnecessarily so. It was also very cozy, and she was always comfortable in his house.

"Amere you sleep in this big ass bed all by yourself," her jaw dropped. Her apartment was pretty small, so she'd had the same double XL bed forever. Seeing a bed this big for just him was amazing to her. Then she remembered he had girlfriends before her, and her lip curled up.

"Yeah I do, whatchu lookin so stank fa'?" he chuckled, dropping her bag on the floor.

"You been havin' bitches in this bed," she nodded toward it and he died laughing. "I'm serious," she chuckled. "Nasty ass,"

"I got a new bed, in January, E'ani," he said after catching his breath. "Ain' nobody been in it but me...and you," he smirked

"Oh, okay," she blushed, turning away from him. "This one is the bathroom?" she asked, pointing at a tall door.

"Nah, that's the closest door, that's the bathroom," he gestured towards the other side of his room. "Lemme get you a towel and everything, hol' on," he said, leaving the room. She looked around, taking in the décor of the room, and even though it was pretty dark, she liked it. It was very him.

She walked back to the door where his closet was, and peeked in, jaw dropping when she saw the walk in. It looked like a whole extra bedroom, she didn't even know he had this many clothes and shoes.

"You bein' nosy?" she heard, making her jump.

"No," she smiled innocently, turning back around to see Amere holding out a towel and a washcloth to her. "Thank you sir, I'll be back," she said happily going to the bathroom, just as amazed by it. The shower was all glass, and she chuckled to herself because she always wondered why rich people didn't like shower curtains.

She got undressed and stepped in, staring at the knobs, confused. She never knew how to work other peoples showers. She touched everything and after a few minutes she got the hot water on, and stood under the water, instantly feeling relaxed. Extra hot showers were her favorite thing after a long day, and it seemed like this one was extra extra hot, almost scalding, which was perfect.

After she got as clean as she wanted with the soap she brought from her apartment, she stepped out and grabbed her towel, and beginning her skin care and brushing her teeth. After she was completely done, she went to get dressed and her eyes widened when she realized she left her clothes right at the foot of his bed.

"Amere!" she called, peeking out the door.

"Yeah?" he looked over at her from the bed. "Why you peekin' like that?" he chuckled.

"My clothes," she pointed. "Can you pass em to me, please?"

"You can't get dressed out hea'?" he smirked, sitting up straight, watching her blush.

"I'm naked, sir," she said, trying to hide the smile on her face.

"You got that li' towel on right? Come here," he motioned to her and her eyes went wide. "You'n want to?" he asked, not wanting to make her uncomfortable at all.

She just stared at him for a second. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable with him per say, it was just that since the first time he saw that scar on her back, she hated showing lots of skin around him. She hated all the scars she had, they were mostly on the back side of her body since he always thought nobody would find those. She was ashamed of them, she barley wanted to see them herself, she definitely didn't want Amere to see. While most of them were still faded she still thought they were ugly.

"It's just—you never seen me, you know—fully undressed and I got all these scars I really don't like and don't think you wanna—"

"Bae," he sighed. "Come here man, come lemme talk to you," he waved her over again, sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs open. She hesitantly walked over to him, and he dragged his eyes up her legs and any other exposed skin he saw until she stood in front of him.

He found it so interesting to see E'ani so vulnerable. She was so extremely guarded, even now, what he was seeing what only what she would allow. But right now, seeing her look up at him with those big eyes and such a distant look on her face, he wanted to fix all the bad things she ever thought about herself.

"Listen, Yaya. You beautiful, you know that? I'on care nun' bout them scars on you, they don't make you no less beautiful than you are, you hear me? If you not comfortable enough to change out here that's fine, but I don't want you bein' ashamed of that. I thought you was gorgeous before I saw em, I'm gon think the same thing after, aight?" he spoke sincerely, pulling her in between his legs by her waist.

She just nodded, staring up at him. Although it'd probably take her a while to fully get used to showing herself around him, she appreciated his words, they made her feel good.

"Good. Gimme kiss," he pouted his lips out like a kid and she laughed, leaning up to kiss him. "Thank you, now go change so you can lay down," he patted her butt twice and she blushed, going to grab her bag and change.

The next morning, Yanni woke up first with the strong urge to pee. She went to get up and remembered she fell asleep while Amere was watching tv last night. She was still laid on his chest with her leg thrown across his lap.

She moved her head up and saw him sleeping peacefully with his arm around her and the other In his pants, making her chuckle.

"Whea' you goin' phat?" his voice rasped, eyes open

"Who?" she chuckled. "I'm gonna pee,"

"Oh," he mumbled, moving his arm up off of her. She lifted off of him and got down off of his high bed, and stretched as she made contact with the plush rug. "Hurry up Yaya, I was comfortable," she heard him complain.

"Sorry," she laughed, going to the bathroom. She used the bathroom as fast as she could, and decided to brush her teeth as well. She thought he'd be alright for an extra few minutes.

"You took so damn long," he rolled his eyes when she got back in.

"I did not! I was brushing my teeth, now my breath smells good, unlike somebody," she scrunched her face up, making him smack his lips. "I'm just sayin', I'd kiss you if yo' breath wasn't funky," she shrugged.

"Bet, Ima go brush em and I'm sticking my tongue down ya' throat," he said, hopping out the bed, making her laugh loudly. "And you betta' let me!" he called as the bathroom door shut.

She grabbed her phone and sat cross legged, seeing some emails she needed to respond to. Even though it was Saturday, her job never stopped, especially with Kamden and teams approaching her for him and giving offers.

When she heard the shower cut on, she figured she could get some stuff done while he washed up, because Lord knows when he got out she'd be too distracted. She grabbed her laptop with a sigh, signing in to her Gmail and going through the important stuff first. She replied to the email rescheduling Amere's Nike shoot and interview, which he would not be happy about, and to the GM of the Steelers, regarding Kamden.

After 30 more minutes of working, the bathroom door opened, Amere stepping out, wrapped in his towel. Yanni could no longer focus on whatever she was looking at on her laptop while he crossed the room, putting his hair up in a ponytail.

"Jesus," she breathed out, forcing herself to look away before she started thinking something she really shouldn't be.  "Saint, what are we doing today?" she asked.

"Prolly goin, ova' Tez house. He say Jo there, she wanna look at places," he spoke back, making Yanni grin widely. She was texting Joelle the other day about moving and she said she was strongly considering it.

"Why, you wanna do somethin'?" he asked, coming out of the closet in a pair of sweat shorts she had bought him for Christmas, making her smile.

"No, just wondering," she replied, closing her laptop up and setting it on the nightstand closest to her.

"Come lemme give you a kiss, phat," he opened his arms and she chuckled before crawling to the edge of the bed where he could reach her.

"Sir who is that?" she asked him again.

"Who? Phat? That's you," he laughed, kissing her lips repeatedly and her forehead.

"I thought I was Toot," she said, enjoying the outpouring of affection so early in the morning. It made her wanna get back in the bed and not get up.

"You both. And bae, and love, and baby, and mama and pooh, and—"

"Okay, I understand," she giggled.

"This one is cute, Jo," E'ani said as they toured another condo. It was around 3 in the afternoon, and they had met up with Joelle and Cortez about an hour ago.

"I think so too," she nodded. "I wish he'd just take me to some lil apartments or something," she huffed, making Yanni laugh.

"You really think Cortez finna let his baby and the mother of his child stay in an apartment?" she gave Jo a look and they both died laughing.

"Girl, his ass want me to live with him," she said incredulously.

"Why you giving my brother a hard time, Jojo?" Yanni laughed again, leaning on the granite countertop. "He just wanna love on you, you know you like him," she smirked. She really thought Jo and Tez would be a cute couple, she was so mean to him sometimes though, it was hilarious.

"He's okay," Joelle chuckled with a playful roll of her eyes. "I just don't wanna hop in a relationship just because we're having a baby, you know? If and that's if it happens, I want it to be because I really genuinely like him," she shrugged. "Now sex? Different story, the man lays pipe okay?"

"Joelle!" Yanni erupted in laughter again.

"You think I'm playing, the man rearranged my shit on purpose. Had me walking with a damn hop in my step. He's a demon, I really feel like it's them Louisiana boys, somethin' about em," she shook her head. "You see I'm pregnant now, that's off one time. Well—more than one—you get it," she chuckled.

"Oh you horny bitch," she gasped. "You gon let him hit still?"

"Absolutely, sis. The dick might make me like him more," she said, making Yanni push her arm slightly. "I'm serious!"

"You make me sick" Yanni continued giggling as they exited the house. "You wanna eat, pooh?"

"Yes please, can we get Wendy's? I'm craving them nuggets," she cheesed.

"The pregnant lady gets what she wants," Yanni nodded, getting in her car. Just as she started it, Cortez called. "He really knows we bout to eat, watch,"

"Hello?" Yanni answered, phone connecting to the speakers.

"Hey sis. Whea' y'all finna go after you done?"

"To hell if we'on do right," Jojo interrupted, making Yanni stifle another laugh. "Mind ya business, Cortez,"

"Get popped in'nat smart ass mouth if you want to, Nicole," he said, calling her by her middle name.

"Oop" Yanni instigated.

"Ain't nobody scared'a you, li' boy," she smarted back, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, but you scared'a dis dick Ima put in yo fuckin spine,"

"Biiiiiitch," Yanni gasped, seeing as Joelle was now on hush. "You nasty ass—oh no ma'am. Get off my phone, Tez," she quickly hung up at seeing the look on her face, and Joelle could only laugh.

"Why is y'all being nasty?! I'm trying to eat my Wendy's," Yanni groaned. Somehow, the freakiness didn't cease when the girls got back to Tez's house.

"I'm not! I'm just asking a question," Tez defended himself. "So you just gon do whatever?" Tez scrunched his face up at Saint.

"I'a do whatever my ol' lady wants me ta' do in the bed," he replied nonchalantly.

"Nigga anything? You gon suck toes? Eat ass? Spit in mouths?" he asked disgusted. Although Yanni wanted to act disgusted as well, she was very interested in what he was about to say. She made herself look distracted, on her phone, knowing she was looking at a thing.

"I jus' said," he chuckled. "I'm gon do whatever my lady want me ta' do. She want me to do that shit then aight let's do it, the fuck," he finished and Yanni's heart sped up just thinking about it. Just the thought of him sexually had her wanting to excuse herself.

"You a freak nasty ass nigga," Tez said, with his lip still curled up. Yanni glanced up at her phone only for Saint to already be looking at her, making her blush, heat rising to her face.

"Bitch I told you," Jo mumbled as they continued their conversation. "It's sum' bout that water in Louisiana bitch, they demons," she chuckled.

E'ani was beginning to believe that wholeheartedly

hiiiiii!

how is everyone lol i hope you're well ❤️

this was just a filler, i wanted to give some cute relationship stuff. yall see how yanni all soft 💀 comedy.

she bout to be back snapping on him in no time, she just has to get used to having a boyfriendddddd *b simone voice*

lol our good sis joelle has returned, maybe warming up to tez just a lil bit.

leave me some thoughts of course! tell me how you liked the chapter! i hope you enjoyed this lil filler 💕💕

till next time 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.4K 5
I'm in need of love, so let's dip up outta heree
40K 1K 22
you will never know how much i love you my love.
Forbidden By 🤍

Fanfiction

14.7K 1.2K 23
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟...
4.7K 214 13
choosing between the two of them seemed impossible. it was like asking which arm i'd rather lose.