The Werepanther I Call Mine

By myAngel

A were-liger almost dies when she meets her mate, a were-panther which is actually half tiger. He saves her... More

Prologue The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 1 The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 2 The WerePanther I call Mine
The WerePanther I Call Mine chapter 3
The WerePanther I Call Mine Chapter 4
The WerePanther I Call Mine Chapter 5
Chapter 6 The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 7 The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 9 The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 10 The WerePanther I Call Mine
Chapter 11 Final Chapter to The WerePanther I Call Mine
Author's note

Chapter 8 The WerePanther I Call Mine

3.1K 42 2
By myAngel

Chapter 8

Avalon's POV

I woke the next morning feeling sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroon just in time to throw up. This confirmed my suspicions. I was pregnent. For all the good it did me I still loved Jake. I put my head in my hands and held back my tears. My tears wouldn't change the fact that Jake didn't love me. I put my hand to my stomach where a part of Jake rested in the twins I carried. I knew I was carrying twins. I didn't know how I knew it just like I didn't know that I was having a boy and a girl but I did. I slowly got up and washed out my mouth then packed up my stuff. I was crying the whole time I was packing. I only packed the bare minimum of stuff i needed.

Slowly I looked back into the room that Jake and I had shared and then turned my back and climbed down the stairs and to my car. I put the car in gear and drove away. Later on that day I took a flight to Milwaukee Wisconsin. From there I took several buses and walked to a small town called Marathon. There I slept in a cheap motel, planning on finding somewhere permanent to live. I knew Jake would try and find me but I had careful to hide my tracks by wearing a hood and covering my face where ever I went. I could only hope he would never be able to find me.

The next day I looked around town for a small house to buy. I found one out on the edge of town. It was a small white house with a porch and a small back yard. For the children when they grew up enough to play in. I bought it with my inheritence. Technecially I was rich. Luckily Jake didn't know. I had never told him so I had never lied to him. I had no family left aside from the ones I was carring in my womb and my missing brother. And i hadnt seen him in years. For all i knew he was dead.  It was just me and my babies from now on. Dispite how I felt about Jake I was glad that I had a part of him to love. I needed someone to love and to love me and I now realized he never could fill that place.

Over the next few days I moved in all my stuff. Luckily the place was already furnished and I loved everything so I didn't make many changes. Day by day I grew bigger with the twins. Did I forget to mention that when your a shifter and pregnent, you're pregnency is a lot shorter. By 4 months to be exact. That ment that I would only be pregnent for 4 to 5 months.

Three months passed and there was no word from Jake. I was nearing the end of my pregnency when one day I opened the door and there was a strange man about to knock. I was good friends with all my neighbors and they all were out on their porch.

"Hellow, I'm a friend of Logan's and I've been sent to kill you." He smirked and looked at my stomach and his grin grew larger. "I'm going to enjoy killing you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 5.3K 38
After finally making it back home, things have seemed to take a drastic and heartbreaking path for Penelope. Clayton is on the brink of death, and ha...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.8M 63.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...