(Countryhuman) Deep In The Fo...

Por chasemegames

Countryhumans "My Prey" it's a countryhumans story but They are have animal appearances. it's not omegaverse... Más

Prologue
list of more What animals they are
Toyed with
"Bamboo"zled
Meet up
Beware of the bite
The bat Cave (zeal x phil)
Out in the town (egypt x Phil)
Thank you for 100 followers
QnA?
chapter ?? meet up
Chapter 9?
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
13 (Phil x Canada)
chapter 14 (Phil x Egypt)
chapter 15 (Germany x Phil)
I'm still alive
Chapter 16 I think.... (Kzk x Phil)
chapter 17 (kzk x Phil)
Chapter 18, Mexico's nightmare
chapter 19 A dead rose with blood
chapter 20 - safe with us
chapter 21 - back in our arms
chapter 22 - the force field is back up
CHAPTER - WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE(Art)
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 - im not giving up
Chapter 26 - Where have you been?

Lost in the Forest

2.4K 67 84
Por chasemegames

They are different animals. And different personalities.

Phil is a bunny and loves to help people. He loves to sing and smile.

He's a great bundle of joy and Sunshine. He has many friends.

And some, let's put it wan to "Claim" him. As theirs.

Phil POV

I woke up in the morning. And I  see the beautiful Sun shining on my bed.

I stretch until my joints pop.

I wear my shorts and my 'shirt'. Well yes it is Wierd that my shirt looks like this I mean why is my shirt like this?.

It looks like it's for a girl. But I don't care. Besides some think I'm a girl.

But I shrug it off and I do my daily routine and that is to have a big smile on my face and seater my beautiful sampaguitas.

After I watered my flowers I go and greet Everyone and lastly to find a way to help.

I walk around our community and see  Indo. Seems like he just woke up.

"Heyya Indo good morning gonna go and fly?" I say to him as i wave.

"Oh hey pip good morning yeah imma go flying and I'll bring my spear incase I see that American eagle" Indo says and stabs the soil. And then waves to me then he flies away.

Sometimes I envy them I wanna fly too. But I just admire them. U wonder how it feels to fly.

And then I see Japan  and Belarus talking. I go up to them and say hi.

Japan is a Neko he's a cat. And Belarus is a Fox she's a fujoshi whatever that means. Well Atleast she's having fun.

She hugs me and says "AWWW PHIL YOURE SO CUTE AS ALWAYS YOU CUTE LITTLE BUNNY"

and very very very clingy. I roll my eyes. she's like this everyday. And Japan always tries to get her of me.

While Bela is Hugging me I look at the forest and I swear I saw eyes looking at me and a tall figure.

But I shrug it off. I might just be seeing thing I tell myself.

Finally Belarus Releases me. "So the usual Phil?" Japan asks me.

"Yeah the usual in about 3 2 o-" I say and the people's children come running to me with Flower crowns on their head.

"Ah here they come" Japan says.

I just smile and the children surround me "Jeez you guys are really really energetic aren't ya" I say. My hands on my hips.

And a woman comes with them. It's Juana "Oh hello Juana Nice to see you Good morning" I say cheerfully.

"Ah yes hello I'm doing fine and good morning aswell I'm just tired Because these children ran here when we just usually walk" she says.

And I just giggle at what she said. And the children take my hand and push me to the flower site again.

We call it the flower site cuz it's where we Plant our National Flowers.
And other Beautiful flowers. And we also have some of our National Flowers on the front of our house.

Since im here everyday getting pulled here by the Children. I kinda am the one who take scare of the Flowers.

I feel like someone is Watching me. But u can't see someone. I get cautious.

And I get startled when the Children called me. "Kuya Phil cmon teach us how to make flower crowns" they say.

"Huh? Oh OH yes ofcourse you do it like this" and I Proceed to teach them.

I swear Someone bus still watching me. Yes you're probably thinking it's Juana and the children.

But the eyes I saw in the forest and a tall figure. Tells me someone or something else is watching me.

Then Malay comes I expect him to be the same indo and Malay gonna play with the children. But no he is
panicking.

"PHIL AME IS HERE" Malay shouts. My heart dropped. Oh no he's HERE.
I quickly tell Juana to get the children out of here.

No no no no why why is he here. I don't wanna see him again......

After what he's done. I'm not going back to him.

And then u see Ame flying fast towards me and yells "PHIL!!!! DID YOU MISS ME" AND Indo behind him.

Before ame could take me. Indo attacks him. And Malay helps Indo.

"PHIL RUN" Indo says "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY, BUT THERES NO WHERE E-" I yell

"THERE IS ONE" Indo yells. "WHAT THE HECC INDO ARE TOU CRAZY, ARE YOU TRYNNA GET PHIL KILLED" Malay screams.

"WE'LL FIND YOU LATER, OKAY?" Indo yells. Before Malay could say but. Indo glares at him and also to me.

I have no. Choice so I Ran in the forest . This is a death wish I think to myself. We were never allowed here. Why you ask?. Because there's more of us here. But they aren't stable and they can kill.

Lions, Tigers, Wolves, Bears.

Wild animals.

Phil stopped running when he heard footsteps but not his Footsteps.

He was scared.

He was shaking

"Oh what do we have here?" Someone said.

Phil turned around slowly and he saw Spain. Before Spain could still go out of the forest. But because he scratched  Phil, making him bleed he got cast out in the forest.

Phil is not very happy to see Spain.
But Spain is very happy to see his little bunny again.

"What brings you here my little pip? Miss me?" Spain says and gets closer and closer.

Phil is very scared he can't even scream.

He wants to leave this forest now.

Phil and Spain are very close now.

Phil still can't move because he's to scared.

Just before Spain could again scratch Phil. Spain gets punched by a wolf an he gets slashed in the chest by nails. He's still alive tho. Ofcourse Spain is really pissed. But when he saw who it is he just backed away and ran.

The wolf wearing ushanka looked at Phil. And left.

Phil was now confused.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest Ame, Indo and Malay are racing to go to Philip.

But they can't find him.

Then before he gets up. A Hyena comes. Now Phil is scared again.

Then a black eagle, Vulture, and a bat comes down Quickly and says "STOP SCARING THE BUNNY CANADA"  the three said.

And now they are all looking at Phil.

"Forgive our manners I am Germany a Black Eagle, and that Hyena is Canada he's not gonna hurt you he's just Messing with you" Germany said.

"Yeah sorry little bunny" Canada says

"I am New Zealand and I'm a bat, Be aware I'm not a fruit bat" Zealand says

"Hi and I'm Egypt and I'm a Vulture, don't worry I won't eat you, Canada and Zealand might" Egypt says and suddenly gets elbowed in the stomach by Germany.

"Ouch a-Alright I'm sorry I'm sorry jeez, I'm sorry you son of a shark"

(Don't ask how they reproduce don't ask. I don't have a reason how a lion and a peacock have sons that are an eagle, a Bat, a wolf and a Hyena. I don't have an explanation 😅😵🤣😂 and. How a shark has a black eagle for a son)

"Are you lost?" Germany says and Phil nods. "Stick with us if you wanna live, were still sane unlike the others that are hostile and will Kill you" Zealand says

"Yeah and especially you being a cute little bunny it'll be hard for anyone to be sane" Canada says and he also gets elbowed by Germany.

"There's ones that is still fine although they hunt other non countryanimals there's a leopard and his name is mexico, and also there's a big lake here and there's a crocodile and a shark the shark kills if you attack him" Germany explains to Phil.

"Yes so in short DONT go the lake they might attack you" Egypt says.

"Oh and also there's a bamboo forest here and there's a panda his name is China but he has sharp class and if you get near his pandas he'll slice you into pieces got it?" Canada says
Phil is Terrified hearing those stories.

And he just nods. "Because you don't seem like you're deserving to die I guess we'll let you live by protecting you from the others, but be ware there's another one we can't protect you from him he's a wolf with an ushanka he's the alpha no one messes with him" Germany says

"Yes he's the alpha, my twin Brother is a wolf aswell but he looks like me but he has a hat not an ushanka, he's wild but he won't kill you" Zealand says.

"We're gonna go for a bit be careful well comeback later, yell if you get attacked, and It's kill or be killed here the others have no mercy but we have taken a liking on you so we won't kill ya g bye and stay alive" Egypt says.

And now Phil is in panic mode. But he  tells himself he needs to stay calm.

He's not as strong as the others. After all he's just a bunny. And he doesn't bring weapons because he hates fighting.

He thinks about the alpha that they said. A wolf with an ushanka? The wolf that saved him had an ushanka. And Spain didn't fight back but usually Spain does.

He decides to look around. And have a walk in the forest.

He then gets a feeling of getting watched and he hears Breathing not his.

That's because there's a wolf Watching him.

Meanwhile with Malay and Indo

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT INDO YOU TOLD HIM TO RUN HERE" Malay screams at Indo.

And Indo feels guilty. Instead of protecting Phil he got Phil in more trouble than just America.

He feels stupid it's all his fault.

While they are sulking let's go back to Phil.

Phil is a rabbit bunny.  So The only way he could protect himself is by locating where the enemy is and to run as quick as possible.

So he just runs around the forest.

He doesn't know what to do.

What will he do he can't protect himself against predators and he can't fly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 15 56
Usa and Phillipines are under china's watch at his house There story will be around usa and Phillipines life Please note during the first few chapte...
6.7K 143 40
After WW2, Germany has felt guilt towards Poland. But the feeling of forgiveness has brought up the sad, yet beautiful emotion; love. Then a crisis t...
8.1K 175 40
Hey everyone! Most probably you'll skip reading this, but yes. This is bassically an upgrade for my old book. Thanks for reading. Mostly no gay. Requ...
44K 2.3K 68
(Completed) Phil is considered the most beautiful one even if he's a boy....... America is one of the popular alphas many wants to be his 'claim' Eve...