Mistakes//JJ Outerbanks

By ricktheprick_

{COMPLETED} JJ Maybanks// Outerbanks My mom used to tell me that, "every mistake you make will sculpt who yo... More

1| "every mistake you make will sculpt who you truly are"
2| "Did you pick that one cause it looks cool?"
3| "I dont give a fuck what side of the island you're from."
4| "Just open the fucking package already"
5| "Spirit of Peter Tosh will never die"
6| "Shut up Topper before I stick JJ's gun up your ass"
7| "Go to Hell, Rafe"
8| "You better watch what the fuck you say to me, Rafe"
9| "My friend JJ"
10| "you should look at how you treat me before you bitch abt how I react to it"
11| "Have fun with your stupid koi pond and marble statue! I'm out."
12| "Need a ride?"
13| "I like you a lot and I wanna be with you"
14| "Ok well, they have motion sensors. Doesn't mean she's awake right?"
15| "Just trust me"
16| "you feel like a tough guy? You gonna hit me over this stupid money?"
17| "You can't get 400 mil because you're gonna go kill fish?"
18| "I love you too"
19| "John B what the hell are you doing?"
20| "We didn't do it.. we didn't kill her, okay!"
21| "you fucking liar!"
22| "If they die out there, it's nobody's fucking fault except your own."
23| "are they....?"
24| "yes"
In case you were wondering..
inspirations.
UPDATE ON THE SEQUEL!!:)

outfits scene by scene & cast.

7.7K 75 57
By ricktheprick_

CAST/FACE CLAIMS

Vereena Sayed as Layla Evens

Rudy Pankow as JJ

Taraji P. Henson as Layla's mom(Evie Evens)

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Layla's dad(Joshua Evens) (authors note: DADDY NEGAN😍 love of my life)(extra authors note: STOP COMMENTING 'JOHN WINCHESTER' PLEASEEEE! Lol I love how much u guys love Jeffrey but John Winchester is only a small piece of his career and if y'all wanna comment abt him then it better be abt 'DADDY NEGAN')

From L to R- Chase Stokes, Jonathon Daviss, Madison Bailey, and Madelyn Cline as The Pogues(John B, Pope, Kiara, Sarah)

From L to R- Drew Starkey, Austin North, and Deion Smith as Rafe, Topper, and Kelce

OUTFITS( scene by scene)

Chapter three- first interaction with all the Pogues. Scuba diving scene.

Chapter five- morning boat ride with the Pogues and short interaction with Topper and Sarah.

Chapter six- stealing the drone and then dancing at The Wreck(Kie's restaurant)

Chapter seven- shooting with JJ and fight scene at the movie

Chapter ten- Midsummer

Chapter twelve- day after fight with JJ. Alone time, talks to Sarah, then the night on the boat with Sarah and Kie

Chapter fourteen- Crain house. Sneaking inside with the girls, getting shot, then the secret place afterward.

Chapter sixteen- pawning off the gold. Altercation with Barry and then JJ taking everyone to Barry's house.

Chapter eighteen and nineteen- hanging with Kie, Pope and JJ while John B was on his boat trip with Ward

*but with leggings instead of jeans*
Chapter twenty- airstrip with John B, Ward, Peterkin, Sarah, and Rafe. Then the entirety of the search.

MAKEUP(major scenes)

Chapter three: scuba diving scene.

Chapter ten: Midsummer

Chapter twelve: day alone after fight with JJ. 

I hope you guys like the outfits! These are the ones that I had in mind when I was writing. Thank you guys so much for all the love and support for this story you're showing me. It means the world to me and I'm so grateful.

RANKINGS AS OF MAY 4TH 2020
Outerbanks: #1
OBX: #1
Kie: #1
Pope: #1
Treasurehunt: #1
JJ: #1
John B: #4
Sarahcameron: #11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 9.1K 45
αž‡αžΆαž αŸαžαž»αžŸαŸ†αžŽαžΆαž„αž’αžΆαž€αŸ’αžšαž€αŸ‹αž˜αž½αž™αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž’αŸ„αž™αžαžΆαžšαžΆαžšαžΌαž”αžŸαŸ’αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž‚αžΈαž˜αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„αžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‡αž½αž”αž‡αžΆαž˜αž½αž™αž“αžΉαž„αž‚αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž…αžšαžΆαž…αžšαžŽαŸαžšαž αžΌαžαžŠαž›αŸ‹αž”αžΆαžαŸ‹αž”αž„αŸ‹αž’αžΆαž™αž»αž‡αžΈαžœαž·αžαŸ”αž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαž”αŸ‚αž‡αžΆαž˜αžΆαž“αžŸαŸ†αžŽαžΆαž„αž‘αŸ…αžœαž·αž‰αžŠαŸ„αž™αžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αž‚αŸ...
507K 5.4K 29
reckless /ˈrΙ›klΙ™s/ ~adjective not caring or worrying about the possible bad or dangerous results of one's actions Outer banks fanfiction | JJ Mayb...
425K 4.1K 32
JJ x oc it will be following the story line of outer banks! JJ BEING DADDY ~~~~S1~~~~
554K 39.2K 60
[COMPLETE] Brenton Tucker swept like a cool breeze into the long, stifled summer of Amelia's life. He was everything a hero should be-- all easy smil...