RIVALS

By squidmood

That's what we say we are... but are we? When love gets involved, we become lovers. "You and I may be rivals... More

Prologue
Cast
1| Cowgirl
2| You and Zac Belong Together
3| Since Seventh Grade
4| I'm leaving
5| Personal Jerk
6| You And Mace
7| Rivals
8| Jealous
9| Sid.
10| Armani Kind of Good.
11| K.I.S.S.I.N.G
13| Do You Trust Me?
14| You Want More?
15| My Precious
16| I Want You
17| You Like Him?
18| Mason Loves You
19| I'm Naked
20| Go On A Date With Me
21| You're Cute Too
22| Round One?!
23| Maci-bear
24| How Big?
25| I Don't Wanna Stop
26| I Love You
27| Dude
28| Betrayed
29| Cared
30| Hurt
31| Willis-Alexander
32| Selfish
33| My Only Friend
34| Evil

12| I Need Him

620 24 19
By squidmood

Song- I Love you by Billie Eilish.

Taylor's POV.

Sitting around our new table in the cafeteria, we're all enjoying our lunch. And yes, by 'all' I mean Sidney too. Oh you can't imagine how happy I am to be sitting on the same table as her, really.

"It's pizza today, smooth." Zac smirks at the slice of pizza he's holding.

"Who doesn't like pizza right?" I give him a high five and eat as well.

"Babe? At my house after school?" Lewis whispers in my ear.

"Um I got stuff to do."

"Like what?"

I take a bite of my pizza before answering him.

"Just stuff, maybe we can go next week but not today."

He just nods in response.

Just when I was about to take another bite of the pizza, I start feeling something burning my mouth and my throat. The pain is awful.

"What's wrong?" Lewis gives me a concerned look.

"I-I Oh my god! My throat is burning!" I cry in pain.

Everyone else around the table start panicking and fidgeting.

"What happened? What did you eat?" Mason says, handing me a glass of water.

I shake my head, still crying in pain.

"What did you put in the pizza Zac?" Olivia asks him.

"I didn't put anything, Sidney brought it for all of us."

"Sidney? You slut! What did you put in her food?" Olivia screams at kidney.

She shrugs as she folds her arms on the table.

"I brought it for everyone! Do you really think I would poison all of you guys' food just to get back at her? I didn't even know which one she would pick."

"I think she's having an allergic reaction, she needs to go to the hospital right now or it'll get worse." Mason says, a concerned look on his face.

He's actually concerned about me?

"I'll take her." Lewis and Mason say at the same time.

"No I'll take her, I'm her boyfriend." Lewis insists.

"Boyfriend, my ass. Come on Taylor let's go."

He grabs my hand and starts towards the hallway.

Once we're in the hallway and about to exit the school, we hear Lewis following us.

Holy crap! I'm dying here! What the fuck?

"Mason let go of her hand right now." He says, coming towards us.

"Holy shit man!" Mason mutters. "What the fuck do you want scumbag?" He shoves Lewis backwards.

"Get away from her."

"You don't even know how to take care of her, all you want is to fuck her and then dump her! You think I don't know that you're a piece of shit?" Mason raises his voice.

I notice people coming out of the cafeteria starting to gather around us.

"Mason please! Let's just go, I'm in pain." I cry out.

"So you wanna go with him?" Lewis asks in shock.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck who takes me okay? So stop being a drama queen and let us go." I tell him.

He nods calmly, "Fine, go."

Ugh I don't need this right now! For fuck's sake!

"Come on, be careful. Can you walk?" Mason asks me as he tucks a lock of hair behind my ear.

He's so gentle with me, for the first time.

I shook my head no.

"Alright, I'll take you to the car."

He lifts me and carries me to the car.

"Mason you can't just go with her like this! Come on!"

Once inside the car we see Sidney running towards us.

My whole life is a joke being told by Kevin Hart I swear.

"Stay away Sidney." Mason starts the car.

"I swear I didn't do anything!" She insists.

Mason doesn't say anything back as he drives away from school.

"Damn! Now your face is swollen." He looks at me.

"Oh no! We should get there fast." I try speaking despite the unbearable pain.

"Your face should start going back to normal now, it's a good thing that you came here as fast as you could or else it would have been way worse than this." The doctor tells us.

"Thank you very much doctor." Mason says to her, "And what did the results say? What did she eat?"

"Did she eat something containing lots of gluten earlier?"

Mason shakes his head, "No I don't think so, we all ate pizza today."

"Well the pizza definitely had gluten in it. She has a really bad tolerance to gluten, and I think she had a lot of it this morning, that's why this happened." She says.

Who would put gluten on the pizza? Who's the psycho that did that? I only know one psycho at school.

"Well thank you for taking care of her doctor Martin." Mason says once again.

He's acting really different today.

"It's my job. And if I may ask, who are you to her?" The doctor asks him.

Wait for it... drum roll please.

"I'm her boyfriend."

My what? I did not expect that! I'm screaming!

"He's a keeper, he sure knows how to take care of a lady." She smiles at me.

I smile back and just nod. He sure does.

"Anyway, you're free to go now, you're totally fine dear."

I nod and Mason helps me outside the office.

"Thank you Mason." I say, gazing at him while walking beside him.

"You don't have to thank me, I did what I had to do." His eyes land on my face.

"What you had to do?" I ask.

"Well last time you told me that I should stop being a coward and accept what's going on between us, I'm accepting it now."

"I also remember you saying, and I quote 'We shouldn't be doing this.' Now what made you change your mind?" I make a curious face.

He looks at me for a second and gives me a half smile.

It's the first time that he's smiling at me like that and I can feel the butterflies in my sto— what the hell am I talking about? Sike!

"Come on tell me!" I give him a smile as well.

"It doesn't matter." He says, that cute smile still on his face.

Man! He's gorgeous.

We remain calm for a while, just walking without talking.

We reach the parking spot and get inside the car after unlocking it.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

He starts the car and drives away from the hospital.

He nods, "Yeah go ahead."

"Are you really dating Sidney or did you say that she was your girlfriend just to piss me off that day?"

"Sidney and I are... yeah we're dating." He says.

Ouch.

"Oh."

"In fact, we actually never broke up, I mean she went back to Texas and we stopped talking. We never really ended it." He adds.

"And you never stopped loving her."

That was more like a statement than a question.

He remains silent and keeps his eyes on the road.

That hurt more than my allergies. If Lewis said that to me, would I feel the same? That's a good question.

There's one I really wanna ask him but I'm scared it won't be appropriate. But I can't stop myself from wondering.

"Are you hungry?" He asks suddenly.

"Yeah kinda. I didn't eat anything since this morning." I say with a dry voice.

"Let go grab something to eat somewhere then. What do you wanna eat?"

"Can we just go to my house? I mean the beach house? Please I'm exhausted." I say, pressing the back of my head against the car seat and closing my eyes.

"Sure."

"Mason what time is it?" I ask.

"Almost sixteen. Why?"

"The doctor said I should drink my medicine at seventeen. Can you please remind me? Cause I'll probably be asleep or something."

"Alright don't worry about that."

Please god let Mason stay like this for really long, I need him.

When I wake up, I'm already in my room, on my bed.

"Mason?" My eyes wander around the room searching for him.

"Coming!" I hear his voice coming from the kitchen.

Seconds later, he appears in the room with a tray filled with food.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" He asks, putting down the tray on the bed and sitting next to me.

"Much better, what did you cook? You actually know how to cook?" I grin at him.

"Yeah i do, I stay home alone sometimes too you know?"

I nod, raising my eyebrows, "What did you make then?"

"Bread with gluten, gluten and gluten." He smirks.

"Ha ha very funny. I nearly died because of that shit." I glare at him.

"Just kidding, I made your favorite."

Eggs, scrambled eggs. My favorite! But in the afternoon?

"How do you know my favorite food?" I ask suspiciously.

"I totally didn't call Zac to ask Olivia what your favorite food was." He held up his hands innocently.

He's so cute.

"You definitely did!" I giggle. "And this is my favorite breakfast for your information mister. But it's okay, I still love it."

"Alright, come on you need to eat or else you're gonna faint and let's not forget about the medication."

I nod and finally start eating after starving the whole day.

After eating, we both washed the plates and came back to lay on the bed. Both looking at the ceiling.

"Mason?"

"Hm?"

"How's your mom?"

"Better...physically. Emotionally, she's not telling anyone anything and she doesn't wanna talk about the baby, so I'd say she's really bad emotionally." He sighs.

"I'd love to meet her one day."

Why the hell would I say that?! Where's the rewind button?

He just chuckles in response. Is that a bad thing or...? I'm an idiot.

"Mason?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"If I ask you this question promise not to get mad." I say in a low voice.

"Depends." He says in a low voice as well.

"Just promise."

"Okay I promise." He smiles.

"Was Sidney your... your first?" I ask carefully.

His head tilted in my direction. He's now facing me.

"My first what?" He asks.

"First... everything."

He remains silent for a bit. Just staring into my eyes.

"Yes." He finally says.

I nod.

We again remain silent for a while. It's not an awkward silence, it's a peaceful silence. I think we both need it.

"Mason?" I say once again.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

He grins before leaning forward and kissing me passionately. This... this tastes like a first kiss, you know the passionate kiss you've always dreamed of? With that one boy you really really like? Just you and him in a quiet room. That's what I'm talking about.

I felt hunger even though I just ate less than thirty minutes ago. I felt unexpected lust and need. I just don't want him to stop what he's doing, he sure knows what he's doing cause I've never felt this way before.

He hovers over me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he starts sucking the skin on my neck.

After that, it didn't stop there. His hands started going up my thighs. I was wearing a skirt, so it was really easy for him. But then I remembered. Lewis. I can't do this to him, Mason is his best friend and I can't sleep with him while I'm dating Lewis.

This is so complicated, I'm confused about my own feelings. This wasn't supposed to happen this way. We both fucked up and there's no going back.

I pull away and he faces me. "Shit! I'm sorry I went too far. I just..."

"It's okay."

I prefer not to tell him about Lewis cause I don't want him to get mad.

I place my head on his chest with a smile plastered on my face.

"You're amazing." He kisses my forehead.

"Please stay with me tonight."

"No doubt."

And we talked about nothing and everything till god knows when. I don't even remember when we fell asleep.

______

Ouh it's steamy out here wad up?

Wat is happenin here? Where's the old Mason and what did ya do him?

Thanks guys for HEIGHT HUNDRED views I'm beyond grateful for that ♥︎ Don't Forget to vote and comment please! As a birthday gift maybe?

See y'all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 30K 20
It's one thing to hook up with Carter Abrams and another for him to actually think you were soulmates. After all, what happens when a bad boy thinks...
114K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
821K 27.7K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...