Older Brothers | ✔

By peachynamjooni

After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having fo... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y o n e
t h a n k y o u
b o n u s - 1
b o n u s - 2
b o n u s - 3
b o n u s - 4
b o n u s - 5
b o n u s - 6
b o n u s - 7
after they met her

t w e n t y f i v e

70.7K 2.4K 1.4K
By peachynamjooni

"Wait, wait, wait." Samantha breathed out in shock. "Your oldest brother wanted to forbid you to perform today? So your other brothers made a plan and now you escaped and we are technically on the run from a Clover?"

"Not any Clover! The Victor Clover." Dylan sighed. "This is insane, why would he do something like this. He could have ruined everything for us today!"

"Well, he didn't. I am in the car now." I assured them.

"We still need to look out, he looked pretty angry. Maybe you could sleep at Samantha's tonight?" Peter looked at me through the mirror.

I shook my head. "That would only make him more mad. I sing and then head home."

Samantha's bottom lip popped out. "That's so unfair. I wanted to have a great time with you at the party. We are Peach and Daisy! How am I supposed to have fun without you."

"Next time for sure, now let's think positive, we are going to rock this!" I tried to motivate everyone, so nobody would be too concerned because of my situation.

We arrived safely and went through sound check as well.

Everything was fine.

We asked a teacher to make some pictures of us.

Dylan and Peter looked really funny as Luigi and Mario. The beards suited them a little, but I couldn't take them serious.

On the other hand Samantha looked really good as Daisy, her lips were painted as mine.

We kind of looked like sisters, so I made the most pictures with her. It was really fun.

When the teacher left we waited backstage for the party to begin.

I could heard people arrive and the DJ played some songs.

"Could you make a picture of me and Lilith alone?" Peter asked Dylan, he handed him his phone and then he looked at me. "If it's fine with you?"

"Sure." I answered him perplex, a bubbly grin appeared on his face.

He pulled me to his side, his arm hugging my waist, while I rested my arm on his chest, so I wouldn't look awkward on the picture.

I smiled into the camera, while Dylan lived his best life as a photographer. Squatting up and down and saying nice things to us.

"I want one with Dylan, too!" Samantha called out, she blushed a little and Dylan did too.

Well, that's new.

When we finished we sat down on some chairs and waited for us to be called on stage.

Our principal was talking on stage right now, he welcomed everyone and then he would announce us.

"Hey, Lil. Look." Peter whispered to me, he held his phone infront of my face.

The picture of us was now the lockscreen of his phone.

"I really like it, don't you?" He smiled at me, turning the phone his way again so he could admire the picture.

"It is." I bit my lip, afraid to say anything wrong.

A member of the party committee called us, to take our places before the curtains open up.

"And now, lets welcome our school band.  A big applause for Dylan Parkers, Samantha Williams, Peter Evans and Lilith Clover!" The principal announced us, with shacky legs I shifted around on stage behind Samantha.

We were greeted with clapping. The headlights dazzled me at first, but when I got used to it I could register the crowd.

There were a lot of people, it seemed like the whole school came. I found Anna and Megan at the dance floor that was right infront of us, they waved at me and jumped happily up and down.

I searched through the crowd, but my brothers weren't anywhere to seen.

Even though I knew the chance for them to come was low, it made my heart feel heavy.

"Hello, everybody!" Samantha spoke into her microphone. "The first song we will sing is a song from Five Seconds of Summer! Enjoy Don't Stop!"

Samantha sounded so enthusiastic. Only secodns after Samantha said it, the boys started palying the meldoy on their instruments.

Samantha stood at the front proudly, behind her on the right side I looked like a scared sheep.

But singing made me very happy, the crowd was enjoying it as well and some were even dancing.

We finished this song pretty quickly, it wasn't very long anyway and I didn't had much background singing to do.

The crowd was clapping and cheering, a lot of Samantha's friends were screaming compliments at her. She looked really happy.

"I hope you enjoy our duet as much as my solo! AJR's Burn the house down!" Samantha's cheerful voice made me smile, she grabbed my hand and we performed the song standing together at the front.

Sometimes my eyes landed on my best friends, they were dancing and giving  my thumps up and kisses. Their joyful faces made me more motivated to give my best.

Still I couldn't forget the fact that my brothers weren't here.

As we finished this song, Megan started to make hand signs for some reason.

Even Samantha noticed, but when Anna shouted Brothers Samantha put the microphone up to her mouth.

"Our next song will be performed after a short break, for now the DJ will play his music!" Samantha improvised, before she took my hand and lead me behind the stage.

Megan and Anna appeared as well, they nearly jumped at me.

"They are coming! Just wait some minutes!" Megan smiled brightly at me.

A big smile formed on my face. "They are? I am so glad!"

"Wait what about Victor?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows and the others looked confused as well, we gazed at Megan to get any information.

"I can ask Caleb, wait." she texted typed something on her phone and then handed it to me. I read their past messaged.

C: Did Lilith had her solo already? Make her wait, we are on the way!

M: YESSIR

M: Question, how did you escape, what about the big bad wolf?

"The big bad wolf?" I asked. "Do you mean Victor?"

"Yes, we nicknamed him." Anna shrugged. "Caleb will understand, there's only one big bad wolf in your family."

"Xander can be kind of bad, too." I exclaimed.

"He is a puppy." Megan laughed. "Well, a sometimes a rude puppy."

Her phone buzzed in my hands. "He answered!"

C: We pulled Lilith's favourite move. We run away.

"Favourite move?" Samantha wanted to know, as she read the messages, looking over my shoulder.

"I only did it twice." I mumbled and they laughed. "But still what about Victor."

M: Didnt he follow you?

C: No

"That seems strange." Dylan breathed out. "When he run after you, it seemed like he would eat you alive!"

"Calm down, he gave up or something." Peter hit the back of his head.

"How are you so sure?" Anna lifted one eyebrow.

"Victor has a reputation, that's a school party. Teachers, parents and students. I dont think he will come and drag her of the stage in front of everyone."

The phone buzzed ones more.

C: Almost there

Dylan sneeked to the DJ so he could play finish his song and then give us the stage again.

Samantha pressed the microphone in my hand and hugged me. "It's okay to be nervous, but you will rock it, don't worry too much."

My knees were shivering, but I smiled at her nodding. We stood behind the curtains, waiting for the DJ to announce us again.

I couldnt stand still, it made me so happy that my brothers could make it. With a smile on my face I glanced through the curtains. At the end of the gymnasium I saw the big door opening. Jon, Xander and Elijah came, they didn't wore a corstume, but they made it in time. That's all that counts.

They were sweating and huffing, something seemed very off. They looked around rashly.

Where was Caleb?

I felt Samantha's arm on my shoulder. "We can get on stage now."

We went on the stage, standing on our positions. The curtains were still closed, the DJ announced us and rememberd everyone to vote for the best costume.

Finally my time had come, I could sing this sing that I practiced for weeks.

After everything I went through to get this far, I could finally free myself with this sing.

Even the hardships I needed to go through, because I'd my brothers weren't bothering anymore.

I just felt a happy inside.

But the curtains didn't open, the muttering on the other side got louder, still nothing happend.

"Something is definitely wrong." Dylan called out alarming.

Before anybody of us could react I felt a strong hand squeezing down on my shoulder. 

"You really thought you could escape from me?" Victor's rough voice whispered in my ear.

I tried to turn around, break free of his hard grip, despite knowing that he was way stronger than me.

"Let her go!" Peter wanted to rush to my side, only to get blocked by Caleb.

My throat got dry. I couldnt belive my eyes.

"Caleb?" I stammered.

I felt like somebody stabbed me in the back. I was so close. I worked so hard for this day, I wanted to sing so badly.

This song that I belived would free me from Simon, that would make me grow and brave.

"Caleb." I whispered out once more, feeling Victor grabbing my arm, while  dragging me away.

I struggled, staring in disbelief in Caleb's direction. "Caleb!" I called out once again, feeling the tears in my eyes.

He flinched and kept staring straight ahead, still blocking Peter and Dylan from getting to my side.

"You can't do this!" Samantha stayed at the back, her eyes widned, looking frightened at Victor. "Let her go."

He ignored her.

Unable to process what was happening, Victor lifted me up, carrying me down the stage, through the back door of the gymnasium.

Sobs escaped my mouth, as the cold air touched my skin.

"You're the only one who made this ugly, Lilith. Stop crying." Victor grunted. "He was displeased, that you weren't there when he arrived. I am the one that should cry."

"I don't care! I don't care!" I screamed hitting with my fists against his back. "Let me down! Let me go!"

He let pulled his arms away from me, I felt on the ground, feeling my knees and arms land rougly. My knees were bruised and it started bleeding.

I gasped, the sudden fall, made me clench my teeth. My vision blurred for a split second, so I grunted out for air.

This wasn't the time to give up, I could still make my dream come true. I was so close, a minute longer and I could have sang, let everything out and feel alive. 

I still want this! I can't give up!

"This is all your fault. You made me do this." Exhausted Victor rested his head on his hand. He crinkled his nose and put his phone out.

"My driver will arrive soon and bring us back home." He informed me, not even sparing me a glance.

With my last strength I got up and tried to run. A weak feeling came over me, almost like my body gave up already. It rejected my mind and heart. The urge to still try and make it.

Stumbling because of my own feet made me fall forward.

Straight in the arms of Caleb, his arms hugging me against his chest, not letting me any room to struggle or wiggle myself out.

"It was necessary." Is the first thing he said to me, in his usual dull tone. "I'm sorry this had to go down like this."

I shook my head, not believing a word that left his mouth.

"Stop this nonsense. This is what you get for disobying." Victor spoke. "You were so close, weren't you?"

He scoffed. "There was no other way, Lilith. I told you to stay home. You brought this upon yourself."

"I trusted you." I whimpered into Caleb's chest, tears streaming down my face.

The thought of my dream to sing this song infront of my brothers bursted like a bubble.

It was over.

"Lil, Im sor-" Caleb wanted to apologize, but got cut off.

The car arrived, the honk made Caleb silence.

Behind the first black car another one arrived.

"There they are." Victor barked, footsteps came into our direction. "You really thought following us would make a difference. Get in the car behind us."

"You did this for what, Vic?" Jon's voice thundered.

At the sound if his voice I pushed against Caleb's chest, seeing my other brothers made my heart only hurt.

Xander had a bruised cheek.

Jon's hair was ruffled and he still looked out if breath. "You could have just let her sing this one song. He wouldn't even know!"

"One more word against me, Jonathan. I dare you, I will beat you up right here." Victor hissed. "Now in the car, you made me angry enough today. He is waiting for us."

The thought of sitting in a car together with Victor and the traitor Caleb made me handle irrational.

I pulled my leg up, making Caleb breath out in suprise. His grip around me loosened and I dashed away into Jon's arm.

I hope you liked the chapter, feel free to tell me about your thoughts!

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

Xx Mary ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 417 21
hy guys this is my first story I am writing I am not that good at English so please understand and support me😇 about story prapaisky( pheniox) payur...
131K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
256K 10K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...