THE SUBSTITUTE BRIDE (COMPLET...

Bởi shanadiane_087

when you think that everything was right but then your wrong. how can you accept the fact that you're not who... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: INA MICHELLE ALVAREZ
CHAPTER 2: the flashback PT. 1
CHAPTER 3: Flashback continues PT.2
CHAPTER 4: INA'S LIFE IN PARIS
CHAPTER 5: Darwin Romualdez
CHAPTER 6: THE CALL
CHAPTER 7: FAMILY DINNER
CHAPTER 8: THE DECISION
CHAPTER 9: Meeting the fiancee
CHAPTER 10: Preparation
CHAPTER 11: Wedding
CHAPTER 12: Honeymoon trip
CHAPTER 13: Kaiser's gift
CHAPTER 14: Busy
CHAPTER 15: First Date
CHAPTER 16: Grand opening
CHAPTER 17: Her first love
CHAPTER 18: Confession pt. 1
Chapter 19: Confession pt. 2
Chapter 20: Her Family
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Mystery gifts
Chapter 23: The Truth pt. 1
Chapter 24: Confrontation
Chapter 25: Worried
Chapter 26: Truth untold pt. 2
Chapter 28: Shares
Chapter 30: Forgiveness
Chapter 29: Tribute show (Danger)
Chapter 31: Marriage
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Acceptance

3.9K 104 3
Bởi shanadiane_087

Chapter 27

Nakadungaw si Ina sa veranda ng kwarto ng kaniyang biological mother habang pinagmamasdan sa baba ang mga kaibigan at ang kaniyang ama't mga kapatid. Mula sa kinatatayuan niyang second floor ng bahay, makikita ng maigi ang buong garden. Nag-aya ang mga kaibigan niya na sa garden sila mag-lunch. Kaya busy sila sa paghahanda at pagseset-up ng mga gamit.

After her talk with her father, it feels like nawalan siya ng lakas, ng masabi at ng maitanong. So, She excused from her father and goes up to clear her mind. She's not ready. She's not happy. And most of all, she's still hurting. Even after hearing her father's explanation and all, she can't still find happiness from it.

Mula sa likuran niya yumakap sa kanya si Kaiser na nag-aalala sa kalagayan ng asawa. His feeling guilty because he couldn't do anything for her. He couldn't even help her lighten up the mood for her to calm down. Maging siya ay labis na nagulat sa nalaman. After Ina run off to her mother's room, Mr. Collin explained everything to them. Even Allison and Alexandra was shocked to the core.

"Wife," pagtawag niya sa asawa.

Ina sighed. Patuloy lamg siyang nakamasid sa baba. Makikita kung paanong ilang beses siyang sulyapan ng kaniyang ama at mga kapatid. Pero wala siyang sapat na lakas para harapin sila. Hindi niya alam kung saan siya magsisimula. Hindi niya alam kung papaanong reaksyon ang ipapakita, matapos malaman ang lahat.

"I love you. And I support you for everything you do and everything you want. But, you have visitors down there and waiting for you." Kaiser is trying to console her.

"I know." Ina sighed again for the second time. "I just don't know what to say, to do amd how to react. I mean. Yes, I already hear his explanations and all but still, something is missing. I know in my heart that I'm looking for something from him and I don't know that. I don't even know what is it." Humarap si Ina sa asawa saka ito niyakap pabalik. Kaiser tightened his hug and kissed her head.

"Everything will be alright wife, I know you're the kindest person in the whole world. And I know you can give the kindest offer you have. Just look at them properly wife. Maybe what your heart's been looking for is already there. I know Mr. Collin. Well, from the business world. I know he doesn't bite." Ina chuckled at her husband's joke.

Kaiser laughed with her. Bumitaw si Ina sa pagkakayakap sa asawa saka huminga ng malalim.

"Okay.. I can do it. It's my father. My real father. I can fight the awkwardness. Right?"

"Yes, you can Wife. And I'll always be right here by your side." Kaiser pulled her again and kissed her forehead.

"You can do it wife. I know you can." Her husband's encouragement to her is working. And as they walk down to face her father and siblings, she felt like her steps is getting lighter. And her heartbeat is racing.

Pagdating nila sa garden, everything was done. From the foods and table utensils, it's perfectly done. Kaiser pulled one chair in front of her father and siblings. Magkatabi si Alli,Alex at Nathan ang kaibigan ni Kaiser na attorney. Habang magkakatabi naman sa harapan nila ang kanyang Ama at mga kapatid.

"Michey, I cooked your favorite dish. Spicy Adobong Manok!" itinuro sa kaniya ni Alli ang kinalalagyan ng adobo. Nginitian niya ang kaibigan. Alli is the cooker among them and she loves cooking. At alam na alam nito ang paboritong ulam nila ni Alex.

"Thank you Alli. Uhmm.. You cooked all of it?" Umiling si Alli saka binigyan ng sulyap ang dalagang kasama ng kanyang ama.

"Uhmm.. I cooked the Tuscan butter salmon. I hope you'll like it." ngumiti ito sa kanya. Napag-alaman niyang ang pangalan nito ay Harshini at ang kakambal naman nito ay Harsh.

"Thank you. I love cherry tomatoes." tukoy ni Ina sa ingredient ng niluto nito. Ina smiled back at her.

Habang kumakain, Pasimpleng pinagmamasdan ni Ina ang ama at mga kapatid. Busy sa pagaasikaso si Harsh kay Harshini, nakakailang subo pa lamang ito pero mas pinagtutuunan ng pansin ang kapatid. Samantalang ang ama naman niya ay pasimple siyang inabutan ng ulam na tinanggap naman niya. They didn't talk much while eating. Maybe because of the awkwardness that's been floating in the air.

But while eating, Harshini put one slice of salmon meat at her plate. Then, after a while Alli put one leg part of chicken at Ina's plate also. Napansin ni Ina ang Pasimpleng pagsagi ni Alex sa siko ni Alli. And she exactly know what's happening. While Attorney Nathan, keeps on staring at Alli, but it seems like her friend is not minding it. Then, Harshini tried to get a chicken from the adobo but her brother cut her off.

"Shin, i told you. you have to eat less oily foods." saka pa inagaw ni Harsh sa kapatid ang sandok. Tumingin ito kay Alli. "I'm sorry for my rudeness but, her doctor forbid her from eating so much oily foods." hinging paumanhin pa nito.

Harsh, her half-brother has a cold and stoic emotion. Ina can feel it. But, regardless of that, she can also feel that he is caring and sensitive towards his twin.

Hindi na pa sumagot si Alli, tumango lamang ito saka pinagpatuloy ang pagkain. And for the second time around, siniko siya ulit ni Alex. Alli is stubborn and naughty at the same time. She's the hard-headed among them.

Ina cleared her throat. "What do you mean, doctor?" pagbibigay atensyon niya sa mga ito.

"She.. Has a mild.. " hindi naituloy ni Harsh ang sasabihin because Harshini butt in.

"Kuya! Please." nagsusumamo ang mga mata nito.

"Harsh, son. Not now." saway ng ama nila. Saka pa tinapik sa balikat si Harh. Then, isinandal ni Harsh ang likod sa upuan. Ina was confused on why they reacted like that. She was just asking a mere question.

There was no follow up questions rather a conversation between them. They all focused on eating. After that, niligpit ng mga caretaker ang kanilang pinagkainan. Hinatid ni Kaiser at Ina ang mga kaibigan sa gate dahil aalis na ang mga ito. Kailangan daw nila ng privacy kasama ang ama at mga kapatid para daw mas magkaintindihan pa ang mga ito.

"Are you sure you wanna go home? Alli, Alex you can spend some days here. Matagal na din tayong hindi nakakapagsleep-over." pigil ni Ina sakanila.

"Michelle, it's alright. I'm sorry. I know we should be consoling you right now, but this is for you too. You need extra time with them. And we won't be a help if we stick around you. Okay?" pagpapaliwanag ni Alex sa kaniya.

"Okay, just call me up pag nakarating na kayo." saka na sila sumakay sa kotse ni Att. Nathan. Dito kasi sumakay ang mga kaibigan niya ng sumunod sila sa batangas. Tinawagan pala ito ni Kaiser para may makasama sila Alex at Alli.

"Bye bud. See you at manila." tinapik ni Att. Nathan sa balikat si Kaiser saka naman tinanguan si Ina bago tuluyang pumasok sa driver's seat. Nang tuluyan na silang nakausad, yumakap sa bewang niya si Kaiser at ibinaon ang ulo sa leeg ni Ina.

"Wife, please talk to them."

"I was trying to."

"You're sulky?"

"Nope. Of course not." mariing tanggi ni Ina.

"Hmmm.. I can see it wife. I didn't know you can be a stubborn too." Kaiser chuckled. That made Ina stomp her feet at the ground. hinawakan siya ni Kaiser sa magkabilang balikat. "Let's go inside. I'll give you some privacy with them. Okay?" walang nagawa si Ina kundi ang tumango. Wala din naman siyang magagawa. At the end of the day, kelangan pa rin naman niya silang kausapin.

Nang makapasok na sila sa bahay, nakita niya ang ama na nakatingin sa painting na nakasabit sa sala. Ang painting ng Mama niya at siya nung isinilang siya. Tumabi siya rito saka tiningala din ang painting.

"Do you know who painted this?" tanong sa kanya ng ama. Tumango siya bilang pagsagot dito.

"T'was your mother's best friend. She'll really be glad to hear about you here." Ina can see that her father is bringing out some topic for them to talk.

"She was so charming." nilingon ni Ina ang ama ng magsalita ulit ito. "You're mother is a good woman. Innocent and brave."

"Did you regretted meeting her?" Ina don't know why, but that question suddenly pop in her mind.

"Never. She's one of the best thing that has ever happened to me." ngumiti ang ama niya saka patuloy na nakatingin sa painting.

"Well, if you didn't met her then probably, right now..." Ina couldn't finish her words. Her father spoke up.

"Then probably I won't have the feel what love is and have you as my daughter."

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me." agad na hinging-paumanhin ni Ina.

"It's alright, my princess. I am expecting you to be mad and cold to me."

Nakarinig sila ng tunog ng takong kaya nilingon nila ito.

"Dad, can I have a moment with my sorellone? "

Tumango ang ama nila saka umalis. Pumalit naman sa pwesto nito si Harshini.

"She's so beautiful." komento nito sa kanyang mama.

"Thank you."

"You really resemble each other. She's an angel." napalingon si Ina kay Harshini. Nalilitong napatingin siya rito. Parang napakaraming alam nito na patungkol sakanila ng kaniyang Mama. "You know the whole family is so grateful to your mother." dagdag pa ni Harshini.

"Why?"

"well, for many things." Harshini chuckled. Saka umupo sa sofa at kinuha ang cellphone sa bag. "mind if i show you something?"

"What is it about?" balik tanong ni Ina saka umupo din sa harap ni Harshini.

After a while, Harshini showed her a picture. A family picture to be exact. The photo consists of 5 persons. Ina's father and a gorgeous woman, the twins, and a good looking man whom just around Kaiser's age.

In the photo you can see how happy and lovely they are. The sweetness can be seen from their smiles. And Ina somehow felt envious.

"You looked so cute together." Ina commented honestly, then smile sadly. "Actually, I've never had a family picture with my adoptive parents."

Gumuhit ang malungkot na emosyon sa mga mata ni Harshini at napansin iyon ni Ina.

"It's alright. I wasn't really expecting anything from them." bumawi ng ngiti si Ina kay Harshini.

"So what about the picture?"

"Uhmm.. I wanted to introduce us to you. If that's okay. But if not, then I'll.."

Harshini was about to put down her phone but Ina stopped her.

"It's fine with me." ngiting sagot niya.

"Thank you." madamdamin naman na sagot ni Harshini.

"So uhmm. This is our Mom.. Her name's Camille." turo ni Harshini sa babaeng katabi ng kaniyang ama. "And this is our big brother, Cassian. Well as you already know he is 3 months older than you. And there's me and my twin. We're already 25 years old."

Napakabata pa nga talaga nilang magkakambal.. Ina felt something inside upon seeing the picture. She sighed then rested her back at the sofa.

"You're so lucky. To have them as your family." sincere na sabi ni Ina.

"I know, and I'm thankful everyday because we got to stay together. And that's all thanks to your late mother."

Naguluhang napatingin si Ina kay Harshini.

"Cassian, our older brother had a huge fight with dad one time when he was 19 years old. Then, Harsh secondly did fought with dad too 5 years ago."

"What happened?"

"First, with Kuya Cass. It was when dad wanted to stay at Italy when we're supposed to settle down at Canada. They argued, then dad accidentally spilled informations about you. That's whenKuya found out that dad leaved mom when he was just 3 months old to stay with your mom when your 7 months on your mom's womb. After that, Kuya Cass left home and only came back after 2 years of watching you at Paris."

"What?!" gulat na tanong ni Ina. "2 years of w-watching me? Why?"

"Mom explained everything to him. They both visited here to look for you because dad won't tell Mom about your whereabouts. Dad kept it hidden, then Kuya Cass secretly looked for you with Mom. The time when we thought he left home, he used all that time to watch, protect, and secretly getting to know you. After 2 years he finally came back at home. He made up with Dad. Contrary to us, my twin and I only find out about you 5 years ago."

Hindi nagkomento si Ina, hinayaan niyang magpatuloy mag-kwento si Harshini.

"5 years ago, My twin and I are 20 years old and you are 22. That time, I was in U.S. for my heart surgery. Because I have a mild heart problem." Harshini laugh lightly.

"You're sick?" Ina asked Harshini worriedly.

"yup, I was sick. But now, I'm almost okay." nginitian siya ni Harshini dahil sa nakita nitong pag-aalala sa mga mata ni Ina. "My twin and Mom was with us at the hospital, while Dad and Kuya Cass are at Paris where you are." A hint of sadness is visible on Harshini's voice. "Mom and Harsh was calling Dad over and over again to come to us. Harsh even reasoned out that I am looking for Dad. After a week, Dad arrived. He talked to me, he told me that he will gave everything I'll ask for. Then on the spot, I thought of one thing. There's only one thing that dad can't give me. And I thought that maybe.. Maybe if I'll ask him that moment, he'll give it to me."

"What is it?" Curious na tanong ni Ina.

"Dad never called me "My princess". Harshini smiled sadly. "Sure, dad called me "my sweetheart, my little pumpkin, my little girl" and all of the sweetest endearment for a daughter. But, not.. Not "my princess."
Malungkot na tumingala si Harshini saka Pasimpleng pinunasan ang tumakas na butil ng mga luha sa mata.

"Then dad, said he's sorry.. That he can't call me that because of a promise. And that he don't want to be unfair with his childs. At first I... I begged dad. To call me his one and only princess... Because, what if that was my last time? My last moment with him? I begged dad again. But he really can't.. I was so hurt, that I passed out."
Harshini paused for a while.

"Then, when I woke up. Dad was arguing with Harsh and there's my mom who's stopping them because of me. Harsh was asking dad if why is it hard to gave me what I'm asking for. He yelled at dad. That made my mom slapped my twin. T'was mom who told us the truth about you. And explained to us how we should be grateful to your late mother." tuluyan nang pumatak ang mga luha na itinatago ni Harshini.

Hindi malaman ni Ina kung papaanong aluhin si Harshini. Dahil, maging siya ay gulong-gulo na din. Then, Harshini continued.

"Dad explained to me.. That he can't broke his promise with your late mother. That he can't afford to be unfair to you. Harsh still can't accept dad's explanations and keep on yelling at dad. So, mom told us that we're still lucky to have a both parents. While you're alone. And that, your mom freed dad for my mom. That's when we understood it all. Your mom sacrificed you and herself for us." hinawakan ni Harshini ang kamay ni Ina. "We're really so thankful for your mother. It's all thanks to her that we we're able to experience a complete family." napaiyak na lang din si Ina sa narinig.

"Ate, Dad was always thinking of you, caring for you and yearning for your love. After everything that happened, I realized that we're not in the place to be angry. That there should be no reason for me to feel jealousy because you deserve the love and attention that dad was giving you. That instead we should be kneeling to you and your mother to ask for forgiveness."

She was speechless. Ina couldn't even move an inch. She's still processing everything that her half-sister said.

"After I recovered, i hurriedly look for you and my twin." ngumiti sakaniya si Harshini. "I don't know if you can still remember it. But, I was the one who did the final walk at your fashion show event at sicily."

Nanlalaking-mata na napatingin siya kay Harshini. Hindi siya makapaniwala na nakilala na pala niya ito dati pa.

"Wow.. I'm so speechless.. I.. I didn't know we've met before."

"There's many times that we've encountered each other. but, of course you can't remember it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. "

"It's alright. We're still happy to secretly stalk you and secretly care for you." nakangiting saad ni Harshini.

"We're just happy that you grew up with kindness and a good heart." dagdag pa nito.

"Uhmmm.. You know how weird it is.. You, dad and everyone was watching me secretly." Ina said, almost laughing.

"But we enjoyed watching you from afar. Trust me, you don't have any idea how much Harsh wanted to face your twin.. No.. I mean your cousin Irene.. And how much I wanted to choke her. I mean.. How can be someone be so evil like her?"

"really? Oh, she's really a freaking evil. Haha."

"We're just so glad that you didn't let her stomp af you."

"Of course not. I will never let her." and they laugh together. Marami pang naikwento sa kaniya ang kapatid. Kagaya ng kung paanong sinisira nila ang mga plano ni Irene sakaniya sa tuwing bibisita ito sa Paris, at ang mga attempts nito na siraan siya.

She was so grateful that she can't help it but to hug her sister.

"Thank you for everything. I really appreciated it all."

"Your welcome. I hope you can accept us. As your Family."

At sa posisyon na din yun nadatnan sila nila Kaiser, Harsh at ng kaniyang Ama. Sinenyasan niya si Harsh at ang kaniyang ama na lumapit saka sila isinama sa kanilang yakapan.

Nang makabitaw na siya sa yakap, niyakap niya ulit ang ama.

"Thank you papa." napaluha si Ina maging ang ama niya sa tinuran niya. It's such a simple word but it made her heart feels so good.

"I should thank you my princess for accepting us."

Saka ngumiti si Ina kay Harsh, at niyakap din ito. Bumulong sa kaniya si Harsh pero tamang maririnig din ng lahat.

"Welcome to the family Ate.. Now, I can finally call you my Ate."

Ina never felt this contented before, calling her Ate and her calling them her family is so heartwarming. Ina realized one thing,
At the end, you can still get what is god planned to give you. If you just wait for it, then you can get it freely. Just like how she longs to have a family who can accept her with heart. And now, God has given her that blessing.

AN:
Ansabee?? Ang haba ng chapter na to. 😂
Btw, if napapansin niyo sa flow ng story ko, masyadong Napakasimple lang ng mga words na ginagamit ko. I hope you'll still like it. And also masyadong focus yung story kay Ina lang.. Because, everyone of the characters has their own story.. So just stay tune okay. Love you all. 💓

Anyway, malapit na pala ang laya natin sa May 15 na.. Eh, ikaw pinalaya mo na ba siya? Siya na hindi na gustong mag-stay sa relasyon niyong nanlalamig na? 😂😂
Charooot!! Haha

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 694 22
Facing heartbreak and depression upon being left behind by Irene Adler, the great Sherlock Holmes had become reclusive, not even his good friend and...
17K 348 27
Hello! This is SEASON 2 of HIGHSCHOOL LOVERS.Before you read this make sure you already read the SEASON 1. So you guys will not confused of anything...
725K 64.1K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
12.8K 337 21
Clay is finally moving out. He feels comfortable in his new apartment but the strange boy who stands on the balcony at the same time every evening ca...