The Awaken of The Demon Celes...

By dhefaran

After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But ther... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (LAST)
Announcement!
I'm Back!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

CHAPTER 1

4.1K 80 11
By dhefaran

Year X795

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

The bandits that was after the treasurer of the village were defeated by the last blown of fire that belongs to Salamander, the bandits were screaming in agony due to the hot fire and next follow by an Ice Make.

"Hoi Ice Furrball! Don't ruin my fire!" Natsu yelled with annoyance.

"You almost burnt down the forest you idiot!" Gray yelled back, in a ready position to beat Natsu up, but when they were about to punch each other at the face a sudden huge sword broke apart their contact.

"Huwaa! Erza." They gulped and step away from the sword, "You fool! That's enough with it!"

"Yeah, we should head back to the village to report our quest is done." Lucy said along with Wendy, Happy and Carla.

"Gray-sama! I want to join fighting with you too!" Juvia said suddenly, jumping out of nowhere to his arms.

"Were not fighting!"

"Aye."

Time skipped at the village.

"Fairy Tail thank you once again for your help to capture the bandits that were trying to steal our treasurer." Said the chief village with a bow, "It's our pleasure, if you need help come to us immediately!" Erza said proudly.

"Oh! How about we celebrate a feast tonight before returning your journey to Magnolia." The chief exclaimed, the other members look at each other and get excited.

The villagers held the feast in the centre of the village with tables and chairs, decorated also with beautiful lights. Even the village is small, they could throw this feast every time in years.

"It's been a long time I didn't ate this meat!" munch Natsu, his hands full of food and foods.

"Aye! This fish is delicious!" Happy claimed also.

"Natsu! Happy! Don't eat on the tables!" Lucy reminded them with a frown, "Oh come on Lucy! Eat with us!"

"Nope, I'm on a diet you see."

"That's useless, your weight will always stay the same." Natsu mocks while laughing.

"Hey that's rude!" Lucy grunts and stomped off away from Natsu and Happy sight and go to the other table where Erza and Wendy are.

"Lucy-san, you want this?" Wendy offer her a cupcake in her small hands, "Thanks Wendy, but I am full." Lucy smiles.

"Eh? I saw you haven't touch any of these food Lucy-san."

"Well I..."

"Eat up Lucy. We have a long journey going back to the guild tomorrow, don't get yourself less energy." Erza said next and put a half strawberry cheesecake in front of her, it definitely was her leftover favourite cake.

"Thank you," Lucy smiles sheepishly and eat the rest of the cake.

***

Lucy awoke due to her empty stomach, she was lying at the fact she was on a diet but nowadays her appetite to eat is decreasing, she barely only ate a slice of bread yesterday morning and the half cake that belongs to Erza.

She walks out of the house that the villagers let them stay in and walk towards the fence, she looks up at the sky and stargaze the night, "100 years request huh, still nowhere to found Aquarius's key is."

"Hey Luigi!"

Lucy turn her head to the right only to find Natsu standing beside her with a huge grin, "Stop calling me that!"

"Yeah, just kidding Luce."

"Why are you here? Couldn't sleep?" Lucy asked, her arms crossed.

"My tummy growls and I am hungry so I woke up."

"You just ate almost all of the feast 3 hours ago!"

"You're right, so here." Natsu handed her a strawberry milkshake and five vanilla cream puff.

"It's your favourite. Dig in," Lucy drools at the sight but shook her head, "If I eat that my diet will be useless."

"No Luce! You don't have to go on a diet! Now eat!" Natsu demands.

Lucy look at his eyes and grab it from his hands, "Okay then if you say so."

"You haven't eaten all day since yesterday noon, so I couldn't let you walk with an empty stomach." Natsu suddenly said and look his way to the night sky.

'Did he just...'

"My, how sweet you are Natsu." Lucy tease and ate the cream puff. Natsu glance towards her and smile. "If you already finish, I will put it back to the kitchen."

"Thanks."

It was silent between the two of them, only a munch and slurp sounds could hear from Lucy's mouth, when she was finished, she put the plate and glass down, "Natsu, how do you feel after this long journey?"

Natsu thought for a while, "Hmm I guess it's too sad that it's already over?"

"You almost lost control of yourself when you consume the black fire you idiot!"

"That's one unforgettable experience it is." Natsu chuckles and look back at Lucy, "How about you Luce?"

Lucy look down to the ground, "I still couldn't find where Aquarius's key is."

Natsu got worried when she said that, "Aquarius must be waiting for me to bring her home, I promise her that I will find her and stay together again."

As udden touch on Lucy's head startles her and it was Natsu who was patting her head softly, "Don't worry Luce, we will find Aquarius soon. She's part of our family too."

Tint blush cover Lucy's cheeks because Natsu was so close to her, she could hear her own heart beat that it's getting faster and faster. "Eumm Natsu."

"Yeah?"

"Your hand."

"Oh! I uh... Sorry." Natsu says nervously and scratch the back of his head. "I think I should go to the kitchen and get back to sleep."

"Me too." Lucy laugh awkwardly and walk to her chambers.

"Goodnight Luce."

"Goodnight Natsu."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.5K 19
The S-class wizards trials are about to begin yet again. This time...a far worse path lies ahead of Natsu and Lucy. Natsu has been blinded for years...
1.9M 53.9K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
38.3K 1K 33
Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion. You feel a instant connection with him a...
934K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...