Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

Flashes of Previous Birth - 4

886 106 29
By magthaline

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support... Thanks to silent readers for reading, try to vote if you like it... Give your maximum votes.. To let me update next..

After reaching 80 votes, I'll update the next part friends..

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Here the story starts from..

Abdal is mesmerized seeing the princess.. Her words didn't reach his ears.. She couldn't bear his gaze at her, she didn't know why she always feel a peace in her heart whenever she sees him & she founds an unknown happiness, whenever he talks to her..

Lyla: hey.. You.. Stop looking at me like that.. Go to your chamber (covers her face hurriedly)

Abdal: don't do that.. Please.. You look so beautiful..

Lyla: Go to your chamber.. Don't speak unnecessarily..

Abdal: ok princess.. (Sadly) I'll go then.. I forgot everything in a minute..

Lyla got blushed & her red cheeks hidden under her cloth.. While he's at the entrance ,he comes back to her...

Abdal: When & all, you'll unveil your face.. I wanna see it again.. (Ruffling his hairs)

I wanna see your face lifelong.. Oh my god.. I felt like nothing is important to me more than you in this minute.. Princess..

Lyla: shut up.. & go.. I'll kill you if you open your mouth again.. How dare you're flirting with me.. Idiot..

He goes & comes back gain..

Abdal: One minute.. I just wish to tell.. I really feel jealous of the one who gonna marry you..

I'm not lucky enough.. But I wish.. At least in next birth...

Lyla: soldiers... (Shouts)

Abdal ran away.. Lyla chuckles..

Lyla in mind: Something is special in him.. I'm getting attracted to him.. (Smiles) Comparing to that Al Saud, he's far better...

She unveils her face & stands in front of mirror & smiles...

She remembers his words..

You look so beautiful..

When & all, you'll unveil your face.. I wanna see it again..

I really feel jealous of the one who gonna marry you..

I'm not lucky enough.. But I wish.. At least in next birth...

I wanna see your face lifelong.. Oh my god.. I felt like nothing is important to me more than you in this minute.. Princess..

Lyla: why.. Next birth.. Why can't be now? (Smiles) Abdal Malek..

On other side..

Abdal in mind: how could Angels born on the Earth.. My God she is...

I got uneven breath.. She's breath taking beauty.. She's too good at heart.. Princess with sweet voice.. She's something invaluable..

My heart is beating fast, I couldn't control it even...

Those mesmerizing smile.. For the first time in my life, I hate myself for not being a prince..

If I were a prince, I would've married her in one way or other...

Lyla.. (Sighs) you're so pretty... (Falls on bed)

She goes to her balcony & her eyes searched for him nearby.. There Abdal got the same aromatic fragrance in the air.. He runs to balcony only to see Lyla standing there, feeding her pigeons... He smiles at her.. She gestures him like what...

Abdal: (ruffles his hair) Nothing.. (Closes his eyes in embrassment)

He grunted, " what will she think of me now idiot.."

But he couldn't control himself from looking at her.. He turns away from her side towards the city.. She glances at him often.. She smiles & went inside..

1 day passed..

Its night.. The next day morning they're going to western oasis..

Its shown Lyla is sleeping peacefully.. Abdal is trying to climbing on to her balcony & finally he succeeded.. Lyla heard the noise & turned only to see someone is approaching her.. She takes the knife in her hand & hides it..

She opens her slightly only to see Abdal.. She smiles & acts like she's in deep slumber.. He goes near to her & kneels on the floor only to see her beautiful face..

Abdal: I swear.. I haven't seen anyone like you.. I theft so many valuable things.. But I feel like they're nothing when it's compared with you..

I feel like thefting you somewhere where none is there to seperate us..

I fallen for you badly.. I'm not lucky enough to get you in my life.. I'm a thief & you're a princess...

I feel an unknown bonding with you from the day I met you.. And when I saw your face, I were not myself..

Its the last day, I have to leave you.. I won't forget you ever in my life.. Till my death.. You'll be always in my heart...

When he get up to leave, she holds his hand.. She winks at her.. He got scared...

Abdal: I.. Just.. Princess.. I'm sorry.. I'll go... I.. (Stammers in fear)

Lyla: sh.. (Gets up & stands close to him, Abdal holds his poor heart, which is pumping fast) What were you telling, when I'm lying? Tell me again..

I couldn't hear little bit.. You often speaks loud, now why did you speak silently? Haan.. (Winks)

Abdal moves back..

Abdal : I'm sorry princess..

Lyla holds his shirt pulling him close to her, her fingers touched his bare chest.. He got jerked...

Lyla: Tell me.. Once again..

Abdal: I came here to get that box with gold coins.. And I saw you sleeping.. So, I thought you may be placed it under your pillow or something.. so.. I..

Lyla: Smart.. You came for gold coins..

Abdal: haan.. (In fear)

Lyla: (smiles) Will you take me with you somewhere else? (Looking at his eyes)

Abdal: Sorry princess.. I just told...

Lyla: sh... Take me with you.. I'll come.. (Touches his cheek) I don't want anything.. I'll leave this palace, luxuries, everything.. I'll leave my kingdom & I'm ready to come with you. Will you accept me?

Abdal is shocked to the core...

Lyla: (with tears) I felt the same for you, an unknown bonding.. when I saw you with the pool of blood.. I feel like someone is stabbing my heart (Touches his shirt) I just can't go seeing you like that..

Will you accept me as I'm, without this luxurious life style.. If you want me, I won't give that gold coins too...

Tell me, Will you accept me?

Abdal: I couldn't realize whether its a dream or something..

Lyla chuckles..

Lyla: you're funny..

Abdal: Are you sure? What I mean is.. I just have a hut, nothing else..

Will you be able to?

Lyla: If I have a loving spouse, that hut will be a palace to me?

Tell me, Won't you take care of me?

Abdal: Oh my god.. Please pinch my hand.. I couldn't realize whether its a dream or something..

She pulls his cheek with smile...

Lyla: Tell me.. Na.. Will you accept me or not?

Abdal: I love you..

Lyla: Love you too (smiles)

She hugs him.. Abdal is in shock..

Abdal: Shall I hug you?

Lyla: what I'm doing now? Did I ask you? (Abhi nods no) then why are you asking? (Winks)

He hugs her hesistantly..

She kisses his cheek.. He looked at her like his eyes may come out of the socket anytime..

Abdal: Shall I kiss your cheek too? (Stammers in fear)

Lyla: Did I ask you? Then.. (Looking at him)

He comes close to her.. He touches her cheek.. She jerks little.. She smiles at him.. He forgot what he was up to.. Her eyes made him out of the world.. He's frozen.. Her cheeks turned red in blush.. His lips comes close to her red cheeks.. She closes her eyes with smile.. Suddenly, A soldier knocks on her door...

Lyla: wait.. I'll come..

Abdal: no.. Please.. Just a kiss.. (Pleads her)

Lyla: wait... (Runs towards the door covering her face)

Soldier: Princess.. That Abdal ran away it seems.. He's not in his chamber..

Lyla: (rolls her eyes) Wait till morning.. He'll be there around.. Go.. Let me sleep..

Abdal: why did he came now? Any problem..

Lyla: haan.. To inform Abdal is not in the room...

Abdal chuckles.. Lyla smiles...

Abdal: And my kiss.. (Her cheeks turns red)

Lyla: you go first.. They're searching for you..

Abdal: No way.. I need what I want.. (Comes close to her, Lyla backs off)

He pulled her towards him, she blushes.. She hides her face on his chest.. He kisses her forehead.. She hugs him..

Lyla: Before leaving the kingdom, we should finish off Al Saud.. Becoz.. He may harm my people here so.. We should..

Abdal: Ok.. Will queen allow for that? To let you leave...

Lyla: I have an younger brother.. He'll rule this kingdom.. And mom.. I'll convince her..

For her, my happiness is the most, she wanted.. (looking at him) She'll agree..

Abdal: I still can't believe this (smiles)

Lyla: (Touches his cheek) trust me.. Na.. I'm with you..

Promise me that you won't indulge in thieving activities hereafter... Even we have just a bread & water for a day, its ok.. But it should be yours..

Abdal: ok.. I'll do anything for you...

Lyla: And another promise, its the most important...

You shouldn't indulge in any affairs.. You shouldn't look at any other lady except me.. If I found something like that in your life, I won't return back to my kingdom.. I'll take off my life there itself.. Me.. This Lyla should be your only wife.. Only lady in your life..

Promise me...

Abdal: I'm having an angel, why should I look at some other.. (kisses her cheek)

Lyla: you're so flirty (her cheeks turned red)

Abdal: oh.. Your cheeks.. Became red (Kisses her cheek again)

Lyla: stop it.. Let me speak.. if you found someone more beautiful than me.. You may...

Abdal: I love you.. My love is true, its not just an attraction..

You're coming for me leaving such a luxurious life, why I gonna look at some other?

And also.. Who's gonna look at me yaar? Except you..

Lyla chuckles.. Both their eyes meet with each other.. Their eyes inter locked...

His lips meets with hers.. Through their kiss, they promised each other, there'll be none in their life except for each other.. They promised their souls, they'll be always together...

Then she sent him off to his chamber.. He climbes through the balcony.. Lyla closes her eyes when he jumps.. He whistles at her.. She opens her eyes.. Both smiles at each other..

Its morning...

They goes to the Western Oasis kingdom.. Abdal & Lyla in different horses..

Lyla: I'll go first.. You come after sometime.. If we go together, they'll find out.. I conveyed message to him, that I'm coming alone. So..

Abdal: Ok.. I'll come in few minutes after you entered in..

Lyla: If something happens wrong to me.. Don't think of me.. You please go from there.. Ayesha will be standing at the Eastern Oasis entrance..

If I'm not alive.. You get back the gold coins & you can...

Abdal: Will you stop it.. None can harm you till I'm alive...

If death has to come.. Let's face it together.. I won't leave you..

Lyla got tears...

Lyla: I love you.. You told na.. At least in next birth.. (Smiles) I wish so..

Abdal: (kisses her forehead) you go, I'll come..

After sometime,

Its shown Lyla & Al Saud is standing in the mid of the kingdom on the altar surrounded by people & also Abdal is there in the crowd... Al Saud announces the people that he gonna get married to Lyla, the Princess of Eastern Oasis.. The crowd cheers them.. He puts his hand on her shoulder.. She felt creepy, takes his hand off from her.. Al Saud got angry & turned his face away.. She stabs him on his chest with the knife she had.. Blood oozes.. His soldiers arrest her.. Abdal fights with a soldier & takes the soldier's gun & starts shooting the other soldiers & takes her with him.. They starts running..

On their way.. Al Saud aims gun at Abdal , it was noticed by Lyla, she comes infront.. She got shot.. Abdal tries to catch her, he got shot.. Abdal shot Al Saud dead.. Abdal falls on the floor only to see his lady love in the pool of blood.. She cries seeing him..

Lyla: Ab..dal..

Abdal: We killed him.. (Smiles with tears)

Lyla: I love you... (With tears)

Abdal: I love you too.. (Touching her cheek)

Lyla: At least in next birth.. (Tears rolled down from her cheek on the ground)

Lyla's dead..

Abdal: Lyla.. (Cries)

He kisses her forehead, he died...

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Both Abhi & Pragya gets up shouting for each other...

Abhi: Lyla....

Pragya: Abdal....

Both cries... Abhi calls Pragya.. Pragya attends it in one go..

Pragya: hello.. Abdal...(with choked voice in tears)

Abhi: Lyla.. (Smiles with tears) I told you right.. Next birth...

Pragya: I love you.. Abhi (closing her eyes with tears)

Abhi: Love you too.. I wanna meet you now itself.. (Cries over the phone)

Pragya: I want the same.. (Kisses him through the phone) shall I put a video call? Wait..

She calls him via Whatsapp... He attends it & goes to the balcony.. She cries seeing him.. He cries..

Abhi: please stop crying.. I can't see you like this? (Cries)

Pragya: then why are you crying? (Cries). you please stop...

Abhi: I love you.. (Cries, kissing her through phone)

Pragya: Love you too.. (Cries, hiting her forehead with phone)

Precap:

Pragya: Tie this mangalsutra to me.. Now itself..

Abhi got shocked...

💞💞💞💞

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like it.. Eagerly waiting for your votes & comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
3.9K 253 12
Pragya gets married to Abhi but soon learns that he hasn't been able to move on from the love of his life, Pallavi, with whom he got separated 7 year...
21.6K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...