I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 8 - Opening up

18.3K 333 2
By galsgalaxy

**After School**

**Austin’s POV**

Right when I got out of school I called Kendra none stop but she wouldn’t answer. I saw Kylie waking home

“Hey nerd get in…”

she rolled her eyes got in to passenger side. “Thanks Austin”

“no problem…um hey are your parents home?” I asked so I could go up to Kendra’s room and talk to her.

“No they’re working why?”

“I need to talk to Kenny it’s important” I said quickly “is everything okay?” she asked concerned “I hope so…”

We pulled up to the drive way and I parked and ran to the door and realized Kylie had the key not me. “Rushing I see!”

“Sorry ha” as I walked inside confused in where to go because I’ve never been here before.

“Where Kendra’s room!?!?!?” I asked impatiently “Up stairs third door on the left.” “Thanks Ky!!!!!”

I knocked on the door and Kendra called out “Kylie its open just come in.”

I opened the door she was sitting on her bed wearing baggy sweatpants from PINK in just a sports bra. “What are you doing here Austin!?” she looked down and realized she wasn’t wearing a shirt “OH MY GOD” she ran in her closet and ran out wearing a white t-shirt.

“Why are you trying to avoid me Kendra?”

“I’m not” she replied saying the worst lie yet.

“Then why weren’t you at school today?”

“Because I wasn’t woke up late and I didn’t feel too good.”

“Kendra please be honest with me…” she looked down “fine” she sat down and pat the bed gesturing in the sit next to her.

“Okay it started off 2 years ago when I met my ex boyfriend Mason I was in 7th grade and he was in 9th. Yeah he was older but at the time it felt right he made me think he actually cared for me and loved me when really he didn’t. About 6 months into the relationship Mason forced me to have sex with him…”

At this point she began to cry and held her hand.

“…I really didn’t want to but he made me. It got worse when he started beating me for doing something he thought was wrong or if I bought or wore clothes he didn’t approve of or hangout with the wrong people.”

“Why didn’t you tell anyone or get help?”

“I was scared if he found out I told anyone he would hurt me even worse then he already has. My mom and Kylie just thought the bruises were from bullies or me being clumsy and falling over or something stupid. He took over my life for 2 years I stayed with him because told me it was love, so I made myself believe I loved him when really I hated him.”

She began to cry even harder I hugged her and she sobbed in my chest.

“…But there’s more… August 9th almost the end of summer vacation Mason was going to force me to have sex with him again he ripped off my clothing leaving me in my bra and underwear but I didn’t want to so I told him no and he got angry and beat me but that time was different I tried to defend myself. I ended up trying to run away from him and I did I ran home I explained to my mom she called the cops and got me clothing. He got arrest and community service. When his jail time was over we moved. Now I’m here…”

“Kendra I’m so sorry…”

“It’s fine”

“No, no it’s not! Look at you your torn part! Kenny look at me...” She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

“I want to know I’m always here for you if you need someone to talk to or listen or ANYTHING you can trust me.” I kissed her for head and wrapped her in my arms.

“Thank you Austin I appreciate it.”

“Anytime beautiful.”

We spent the rest of the night together talking about random stuff and also stuff about our personal lives and even watched a movie. After tonight we got really close as friend but I hope soon it can be more…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 631 26
Keegan is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. She has her 2 best friends AnaLeigh and...
588K 17.1K 40
Rebbeca Gomez or Becky as some people call her, is your regular 22 year old girl WHO wants to buy her own house and create her own Family because she...
48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
119K 2.1K 26
Natasha Rose was good friends with Austin Mahone. Yep, the 'Say Somethin' star. Her dad is his body guard; or known as: Dave. They were getting along...