Enchanted Adventure

Por TheQuietHufflepuff

Aubree Mills is Henry's twin sister. The two of them track down their birth mother, the one person who is abl... Mais

Aesthetics
Playlist
I. Pilot
II. The Thing You Love Most
III. Snow Falls
IV. The Price of Gold
V. That Still Small Voice
VI. The Shepherd
VIII. Desperate Souls
IX. True North
X. 7:15 A.M.
XI. Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
XII. Skin Deep
XIII. What Happened to Fredrick?
XIV. Dreamy
XV. Red-Handed
XVI. Heart of Darkness
XVII. Hat Trick
XVIII. The Stable Boy
XIX. The Return
XX. The Stranger
XXI. An Apple as Red as Blood
XXII. A Land Without Magic
XXIII. Broken
XXIV. We Are Both
XXV. Lady of the Lake
XXVI. The Crocodile
XXVII. The Doctor
XXVIII. Tallahassee
XXIX. Child of the Moon
XXX. Into the Deep
XXXI. Queen of Hearts
XXXII. The Cricket Game
XXXIII. The Outsider
XXXIV. In the Name of the Brother
XXXV. Tiny
XXXVI. Manhattan
XXXVII. The Queen is Dead
XXXVIII. The Miller's Daughter
XXXIX. Welcome to Storybrooke
XL. Selfless, Brave and True
XLI. Lacey
XLII. The Evil Queen
XLIII. Second Star to the Right
LVIV. And Straight on 'Til Morning
Book Two

VII. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

314 17 3
Por TheQuietHufflepuff

Third Person POV:

Graham was playing darts at Granny's Diner. He threw two darts and hit the deer both times. Ruby was waiting tables and Sidney was sitting in one of the booths.

"Nice shot, chief," Sidney commented. "I bet you twenty bucks you can't do it again."

Graham threw another dart and hit the deer again. "Next round's on him."

Emma entered through another door and Ruby called, "Emma! What can I get you?"

"Nothing," Emma replied as she walked towards the diner's exit.

Graham threw a dart in her direction, and it landed right next to her head.

"What the hell? You could've hit me!" Emma cried.

"I never miss," Graham said. "You've been avoiding me since last night, when you saw me-"

"Leaving the Mayor? And yes, that is a euphemism. I'm not avoiding you, Graham, I just have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life -- I really don't care."

Emma left the diner and Graham followed her outside. "If you don't care, then why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset."

"If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, having a drink, and not running away."

"It's none of my business. Really."

"Look, can we please talk about this? I need you to understand."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe so I can understand?"

"You need an analysis, go talk to Archie."

"I want to talk to you."

"Well, your bad judgment is your problem -- not mine."

"You don't know what it's like with her. I don't feel anything! Can you understand that?"

"Bad relationship? Yeah, I understand a bad relationship. I just don't want to talk about yours."

"Look, I know you and Regina have your own issues and... And I should have told you about that before you took the job."

"Yeah, why the secrecy? We're all adults. You can do whatever you want."

"Because I... I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now."

"Why do you care how I look at you?"

"Because."

"What?"

Graham kissed Emma and as soon as he did, he had a flashback to his life in the Enchanted Forest. He saw a wolf with two different colored eyes.

"What the hell was that?" Emma protested angrily.

"Did you see that?" Graham wondered.

"How much have you been drinking? That was way over the line."

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"What? You what?"

"I need to feel something."

"Listen to me, Graham. You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. But whatever it is you are looking to feel, I can tell you one thing -- you're not getting it with me."

Emma walked across the street, leaving Graham alone.

Graham made his way to Regina's and knocked on the door.

Regina answered. "Graham?"

"Are Henry and Aubree asleep?" Graham asked.

"Yes. Why?"

Graham kissed Regina. She hesitated, then kissed him again and shut the door.

That night, Graham bolted upright in bed. He was sweating and breathing heavily. Regina, who was lying next to him, was awakened.

"What is it?" Regina asked.

"I had the most intense dream," Graham replied. "I was in the woods hunting and I killed a deer. There was a wolf..."

"A wolf?"

"It's eyes -- one was blood red and the other was black as night. The funny thing is, I think I've seen the wolf before."

"Come back to sleep, Graham. It was only a dream."

"It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a memory." He got up and started getting dressed.

"Graham."

"I need some air. I need to think."

"Graham, please. Come back to bed."

"I left my car anyway. I need to go and get it. Clear my head."

"Graham, listen. It's late, you're tired, you're probably still drunk. Don't leave."

"Since when do you want me to stay, anyway?"

"You're not well."

"I'm fine." Graham left Regina's room.

Graham made his way to the main street and walked up to his squad car, keys in hand, but dropped them. When he knelt to pick them up, he saw the wolf again. The wolf walked into the woods.

MARY MARGARET'S APARTMENT

Emma walked down the stairs and saw a bouquet of flowers on the table.

"Really?" Emma asked, annoyed.

She took the flowers and put them in the trash. Mary Margaret walked into the room and saw what Emma was doing.

"Oh!" Mary Margaret cried. "Hey, wait! What are you doing?"

"If Graham thinks flowers will work on me..."

"No, those... were mine."

"Oh. From David?"

"No. Uh... Dr. Whale."

"Why would Dr. Whale-" Emma was cut off by a look from Mary Margaret. "Are you serious?"

"I know -- it's a disaster."

"No! That's amazing. You're getting over David."

"First of all, there's nothing to get over and second of all, it's just a one night stand."

"Not according to those flowers."

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have called him."

"Oh my God. You called him. That is definitely not a one night stand."

"Well, okay -- I'm still learning. I never had one before. I felt guilty."

"Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did. Trust me. One nighters is as far as I ever go."

"Well, yeah. That's because you're-"

"Because I'm what?"

"Never mind."

"Yeah? Tell me -- what do I do?"

"You're just protecting yourself. With that wall you put up."

"Just because I don't get emotional over men-"

"You don't get emotional over men? Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story."

"What story is that?"

"The one that obvious to everyone except, apparently, you -- that you have feelings for Graham."

"Come on!"

"There's that wall." Mary Margaret took the flowers from the trash and put them in a vase.

"That's not a wall."

"Really?"

"There's nothing wrong with being cautious."

"Oh, true. True. But, Emma, that wall of yours? It may keep out pain but it also may keep out love."

Graham was running through the woods, searching for the wolf. There was the sound of a wolf howling in the distance. He heard a noise in the bushes and found Mr. Gold who was wearing an apron, boots and had a shovel.

"Good morning, Sheriff," Graham greeted. "Sorry if I startled you."

"Right. Sorry, I... I thought you were a wolf."

"Did I forget to shave?"

"What are you doing out here so early?"

"A spot of gardening. Yourself?"

"I was looking for, um..."

"A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on. You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff, there are no wolves in Storybrooke. Not the literal kind, anyway. Why are you looking?"

"You'll think I'm crazy."

"Try me."

"I saw one in my dreams, and then I saw one for real. Just a few hours ago. Did you, uh... Did you see anything unusual out there?"

"I'm afraid not. I do wish I could be more helpful. You know, Sheriff, they say that dreams... Dreams are memories. Memories of another life."

"And what do you believe?"

"I never rule out anything. Good luck, Sheriff. I do hope you find what you're looking for."

Graham left Mr. Gold and was searching for the wolf. He heard howling and found the wolf in the clearing.

"What do you want? Graham asked.

The wolf started walking away.

"Hey!" Graham yelled.

Graham whistled and the wolf stopped. It turned around and approached him. As Graham pet the wolf, he had another flashback to his life in the Enchanted Forest. He saw Snow White, a dagger, and a symbol on a building. When he came back to the present, the wolf was gone.

The bell rang at the school and the kids filed out of Mary Margaret's classroom. Graham pushed past them and entered the classroom.

"Mary Margaret?" Graham called. "Can I talk to you?"

"Graham? What's the matter? Are you okay?" Mary Margaret wondered.

"I think we, uh... I think we know each other."

"Of course we do."

"No, no, no. Not from here. Not from Storybrooke."

"From where, then?"

"Another life."

After a moment, Graham asked, "Mary Margaret, how long have we known each other?"

Mary Margaret frowned. "Um... I don't know. A while?"

"Do you remember when we met?"

"Um. No."

"Me neither. I can't remember when I met you, or when I met anyone. Isn't that odd?"

"I don't know. I mean, I suppose. But, I think that's just life. Things get hazy."

"Have I ever hurt you?"

"Oh, Graham. No, of course not. What is going on?"

"Do you believe in other lives?"

"Mm, like heaven?"

"I mean like past lives."

"You've been talking to Henry and Aubree."

"Henry? Aubree?"

"Well, they have this book of stories. They've been going on about how they think we're all characters from them. From another land. We've forgotten who we really are. Which, of course, makes no sense."

"Right. No, of course."

"Graham." She leaned over and put her hand on Graham's forehead. "Ah! You are burning up. Go home and get some rest. I think you'll feel much better after you've had some sleep."

"Right. You're absolutely right. I'm sorry to disturb you. I thank you."

"Of course."

STATION

Emma placed a file on Graham's desk and picked up a dart. She threw it at the dart board, but missed the board entirely. Emma went to pick up the dart as Regina walked in.

"Our taxes always hard at work, I see," Regina said.

"Graham isn't here," Emma replied. "I assumed he took a sick day -- with you."

"Oh, so you're aware of us? Good -- that's why I'm here. Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him."

"I don't have a relationship with him."

"Oh? So nothing's ever happened between the two of you? You forget, Miss Swan -- I have eyes everywhere."

"Nothing that meant anything."

"Well, of course not. Because you're incapable of feeling anything for anyone. There's a reason you're alone, isn't there?"

"All due respect, the way I live my life is my business."

"It is until it infringes on my life. Stay away from Graham. You may think you're doing nothing, but you're putting thoughts in his head. Thoughts that are not in his best interest. You are leading him on a path to self-destruction. Stay away."

REGINA'S HOUSE

Aubree's POV:

The doorbell rang and Henry and I ran to check it.

Henry opened the door to reveal Sheriff Graham.

"Hey, Sheriff," Henry greeted. "Our mom's not here."

"Actually, uh, I'm here to see you, Henry, Aubree. I was hoping you two could help me," Sheriff Graham replied.

"Help you with what?" I asked curiously.

"It's about your book. Am I... in it?"

Henry glanced at me and we led Sheriff Graham to Henry's room where the book was.

We sat on Henry's bed and flipped through the book.

"When did your flashes begin?" Henry questioned.

"Uh, right after I kissed Emma," Sheriff Graham said.

"You kissed our mom?" I repeated. "What did you see?"

"A wolf. I saw that I had a knife in my hand and I was with Mary Margaret."

"Were you about to hurt her?" Henry asked.

"Yes! How do you know that?"

"Because Mary Margaret is Snow White. Which makes you the Huntsman."

"So, you two really think that I could be another person."

I nodded. "Makes total sense. You were raised by wolves -- that's why you keep seeing on. It's your friend -- your guide. It's trying to help you."

"I'm remembering this because I kissed your mother? H-How is that possible?"

"Well, you two do have a special connection," Henry explained. "She owes your her life."

"Why?"

"Snow White's her mother and you spared her," I told him simply. "If you hadn't, our mom wouldn't have been born."

"Wh-What happened after I spared Snow White?"

"The Queen took your heart. She ripped it out. It's kind of her thing. She never wanted you to be able to feel again."

"Let me see that book."

Sheriff Graham took the book from me and Henry and turned the pages. He got to an image with the Evil Queen and a building with a symbol.

He pointed to the symbol. "What's that? I saw that, too. The wolf was howling at it."

"That's her vault," Henry said. "It's where she put your heart."

"The wolf wants me to find it."

"Thank you, Henry. Thank you, Aubree."

Sheriff Graham quickly left Henry's room and Henry and I exchanged a grin.

Third Person POV:

Emma was waiting outside the Mayor's house. As soon as Graham came out, she confronted him.

"Hey," Emma greeted. "Hear you're having a rough day."

"Who says?" Graham asked.

"Pretty much everyone. I think maybe you need to go home and get some rest."

"I'm fine."

"No, Graham, you're not fine. You just went to see two ten-year-olds for help."

"They're the only ones making any sense."

"What's going on, Emma? What's really going on?"

"It's my heart, Emma. I need to find it."

"Okay. So, how are you going to do that?"

"I just need to follow the wolf."

"What? What wolf?"

"From my dreams. It's going to help me find my heart."

"I'm sorry. I thought we were talking in metaphor here. You really think you don't have a heart?"

"It's the only thing that makes any sense. It's the only thing that explains why I don't feel anything."

"Listen to me, Graham. You have a heart. I can prove it." She placed her hand on Graham's chest. "See? It's beating. It's real."

Graham shook his head. Emma grabbed his hand and placed it where her hand previously was.

"Feel that? That is your heart," Emma said.

"No. It's the curse," Graham argued.

"You can't really believe that's true." She stopped, staring at something behind Graham.

"What?"

Behind them, was the wolf with two different colored eyes. It ran away and they followed the wolf.

They followed the wolf to a graveyard.

"Graham!" Emma called. "Graham, be careful."

"He's my friend. He won't hurt us," Graham reassured.

The wolf stopped and howled before running further into the graveyard. They followed the wolf and eventually lost sight of it, stopping in front of a crypt. Graham looked up and saw the symbol from his flashback.

"What s it?" Emma asked.

"It's my heart," Graham answered. "It's in there." He took out a flashlight. "I have to look in there."

"Oh, no! Stop. Stop."

"I have to get in there, please-"

"Graham, come on! You really think that your heart is in there?" He nodded. "Okay. Let's find out."

Emma tried to open the crypt doors, but they were locked. "Come on!"

She kicked open one of the doors and the two of them entered.

There was a sarcophagus in the center with several urns on shelves lining the walls.

Graham frowned. "It's got to be in here. Somewhere." He started scanning the walls of the crypt. "There's got to be a hidden door. A lever." He checked an urn. "Something."

"Graham," Emma called. "Hey. Graham, there's nothing in here."

"There has to be. If there isn't, then-"

"It's okay. It's going to be okay."

Regina, who was standing outside the entrance, yelled to them. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Emma and Graham exited the crypt as Emma asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Bringing flowers to my father's grave like I do every Wednesday," Regina explained.

"Don't blame her," Graham said. "It's my fault. I wanted to look in there."

"Really? Why? What were you looking for?"

"Nothing. It was, uh... It was nothing."

"You don't look well, dear. Let's take you home."

Regina grabbed Graham's arm and started dragging him with her, but he broke free.

"Regina, I... I don't want to go home," Graham said. "Not with you."

"Oh? But you'll go with her," Regina shot back.

Emma frowned. "Hey. This is between you two -- leave me out of it."

"She's right -- it's between us," Graham confirmed. "And things have to change."

"And I wonder why that is all of a sudden," Emma said.

"It has nothing to do with her. You know, I've realized that I don't feel anything, Regina. And I know now it's not me -- it's you."

"So, you're leaving me for her?" Regina questioned.

"I'm leaving you for me."

"Graham, you're not thinking straight."

"Actually, for the first time, I am. I'd rather have nothing than settle for less. Nothing? Is better than what we have. I need to feel something, Regina, and the only way to do that is to give myself a chance."

"Graham-"

"I'm sorry. It's over."

"I don't know what I ever did to you, Miss Swan, to deserve this. To have you keep coming after everything I hold dear."

"I told you -- it's not her."

"None of this happened until she got here."

Emma glared. "I'm sorry. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem isn't with me, but with you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Henry and Aubree came and found me. Graham kissed me. All were miserable. Maybe, Madam Mayor, you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why that is. Why is everyone running away from you?"

Regina punched Emma in the face, who fell into Graham.

"Regina!" Graham cried.

Emma recovered from the attack and punched Regina back in the face. Emma grabbed Regina and pushed her against the side of the crypt.

Graham got up and tried to split them up. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" He pulled Emma away from Regina.

"Not worth it," Emma muttered, starting to leave.

"Graham," Regina called.

Regina approached Graham, but he ignored her and followed Emma.

Graham and Emma made their way back to the station.

He pulled out a first aid kit and put an ice pack on her head before saying, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I kind of lost my mind."

"It's okay," Emma replied. "You were tired and feverish... And heartbroken."

"I don't know why I let myself get caught up with her."

"Because it was easy. And safe. Not feeling anything's an attractive option when what you feel sucks."

Graham went to wipe the cut on the side of Emma's head and she flinched before saying, "Felt that."

Regina, who was still at the graveyard, entered the crypt. The name 'Mills' was etched on one of the walls. On the sarcophagus, there was a plaque that read 'Henry Mills -- beloved father'. She placed the flowers on top of the sarcophagus, then pushed it aside. Beneath it, there was a bluish light and a set of stairs which she walked down.

She entered the room under the crypt. She walked over to the wall containing the hearts and pulled out a drawer. She removed the box and opened it, revealing Graham's heart inside.

STATION

Graham was still tending to Emma's cut. "All better."

"Yeah," Emma replied.

"What?"

She walked over to Graham and kissed him. He had another flashback to his life in the Enchanted Forest. He saw the wolf with the two different colored eyes, the fight at the tavern, the Evil Queen when they first met, Snow White, the dagger, the whistle, the deer, the symbol, him reading the letter, the Evil Queen with the stag heart, and the Evil Queen putting his heart in the box. When he came back to the present, he staggered back.

"Graham?" Emma called.

Regina, who was still in the room under the crypt, took the heart out of the box and held it up.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked.

"I remember," Graham answered.

"Graham?"

"I remember."

"You remember what?"

Regina was staring at the heart in her hand.

Graham held Emma's face in his hands. "Thank you."

Regina squeezed the heart. Graham and Emma went to kiss, but Graham suddenly fell to the floor. Emma yelled his name repeatedly, trying to wake him up, but was unsuccessful. Regina crushed Graham's heart to dust.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

56.5K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
72.1K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
78.2K 1.7K 26
Being the daughter of the dark one was always going to be a struggle. But this? This is just pure madness. It's even harder when you don't remember y...
7K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...