Promise- Minsung

Por Skz_forever15

A long time ago, the Western Lee Kingdom was promised a bride for the then infant, Prince Lee Minho. The King... Más

What's up?
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One (Ending)
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Sequel Notice!

Chapter Twenty Four

2.8K 167 53
Por Skz_forever15

Prince Lee Minho sat in his room, a small table and a jade set kettle of tea sitting in front of him. Min-hyung had left him, his sister was off planning his wedding with Princesses Jeongyeon, and freaking Prince Yongbok was off with his long lost love, Lord Seo Changbin.

He sighed and poured himself some tea. He was homesick, that was for sure. Maybe more so than he had ever been in his entire stay here, which seemed like it had been forever. He, next time he saw his brother, would be sure to thank him for sending him straight into this hellhole.

There came a timid knock on the door. "Come in!" he called out, hoping to find one of his siblings there.

He was disappointed but not surprised to find Captain Kim Namjoon waiting for him outside his door, and he stepped inside upon being invited in. "Are your family members settling in well?"

"I'd like to think so, but I haven't been able to properly speak to them since their arrival. I plan to check with them tonight at the feast. I must thank Master Kang for planning such an event for us."

"No need to," Captain Kim nodded to him, before bowing. "He will be there tonight. I am sure that seeing you happy with your family will be thanks enough for him. I will see you then, Prince!" he bowed again, before exiting the room.

"This kingdom!" Minho groaned, throwing his head back. "THIS KINGDOM!"

"What are you yelling about now?" Crown Prince Han Jisung appeared before him with a swish of the red fabric he wore. "What are you complaining about?"

Minho didn't even look up. "I want to leave. Why can't I just leave this mess and go home?"

"Yes, indeed. Why don't you just leave here so that I can finally live in peace once more? Huh? Why don't you just leave?"

"I would if I could!" Minho jumped up, grabbing onto Jisung's robes and pulling him close. "Ever since you found out that you, you poor bastard, would have to marry the likes of me, you have made my life living HELL! I don't want anything to do with you anymore and you still decide that you must come here and torture me to help you manage your own despair! Find someone else, I never want to see you again."

"Sorry, sweetheart," Jisung grinned savagely. "You don't have a choice. Soon, we'll be married and expected to carry out our duties together as a married pair, and you will never get a break from me. We'll have to sleep in the same room, the same bad, your servants will become my servants as well, and my servants will then serve you. There is no escape from this, haven't you figured that out?"

Minho let go of Jisung's robes and fell back down to the ground. "Indeed," he murmured, eyes glazed over. "There is no escape from hell."

"Indeed," Jisung murmured, stepping away from the crumpled crown prince. "I will see you at the feast, Prince Minho. Have a good day."

~oOo~

Min-hyung, Ji-eun, Yongbok and Minho were dressed in their best robes. They had entered the palace feast together, Minho seeking shelter from the staring eyes of the officials and the gathered citizens that watched from the outside square for the lower class.

"Welcome, Great people of The Lee Province. We welcome you to our country!" Master Kang gave a deep bow to the arriving royal family with Prince Jisung at his side. Minho made sure to avert his gaze.

"Prince Minho, if you would sit next to Prince Jisung," Yongbok murmured. "That would be most appropriate."

Minho nodded with blank eyes and walked himself to the cushion that was placed next to Jisung for him.

Jisung's eyes flashed as he approached, but the young prince said nothing. Instead he sat down quietly and stared right ahead of him.

Yongbok glanced back at his cousin, before turning to Min-hyung. "Hyung... have you noticed something up with Jisung?"

Right. He hadn't been able to really talk with Yongbok since he had left. And with Yongbok being tailed by Changbin all afternoon, it wasn't like their talk would have been private even if they had been able to speak to each other.

"It's Prince Jisung," Min-hyung murmured under his breath. "He's been going after Minho since he found out."

"Really?" Yongbok looked back at Jisung who was wearing a look of interesting features. "I didn't really get to know him but from what I saw he didn't seem like one to do that."

"I didn't think he was either," Min-hyung shook his head attempting to clear his thoughts. "It seems as though we were both wrong. And now, Minho is paying for it."

"Have you told your older brother?"

"Which one?"

Yongbok gave him a look. "King Minhyuk. Have you told him? He isn't going to bring Minho home, is he?"

"He can't. The agreement is already sealed and they must get married now."

Yongbok sat back and thought for a moment. Changbin, who had sat down on Yongbok's other side, leaned in. "Is there something bothering you?"

Yongbok stared at him for a moment, before looking away. "No, it's fine. It's... family matters."

Changbin hesitated, before nodding. "Okay. Let me know if I can do anything to help."

And still the young prince looked back at his cousin sitting next to the one he would marry in less than a month, not speaking to each other as they faced forward, barley blinking. This was going to be a long journey for Minho. Yongbok twisted in his seat. He just hoped Minho didn't do anything stupid.

~oOo~

"Long live the Crown Prince!" The court masters bowed as Crown Prince Han Jisung made his way to his throne and sat down on the hard, bare surface.

"You may sit," he told them as he adjusted the robes hanging around his waist. "If you are here to tell me what I already know, don't bother. It is not in my control."

The masters glanced among themselves. "But, Your Highness," one tentatively murmured. "Surely... we can think of some way-"

"Even if you were to tell me that my subjects will hate and loathe me, I will lose the support of all our neighboring countries, or even that I would be killed, there is nothing I can do," his eyes seemed to flashed red with anger. "Unless you are telling me to go back on the command of my late father, there is no way around this, I have already checked."

"Why don't we just marry Princess Jeongyeon again?" murmured one.

"My cousin," Jisung broke in. "Is already married and is currently pregnant with the first Han royalty that has been born in decades. She is not fit, nor will she ever be, to marry Prince Minho in my place, so that is enough!"

The master bowed.

"Is there anything else that you intend on telling me before I leave?" Jisung hissed, looking among the old men pressed to the floor.

"Your Highness," the oldest of the men stood from the ground and bowed. "There is one more thing."

"And what would that be?"

"The general of the Lee Kingdom," he murmured, still bowing. "General Jeon Jungkook. He would be a grand alley to our kingdom when you are married. Perhaps it would be a good idea to sway him to join our side of things before and so he may serve unconditionally you and our kingdom in the end."

"General Kim Taehyung has found that these gentlemen can best any of our men, even himself," said another. "Perhaps this is not a bad idea, you may want to consider."

"I shall consider it. You are all excused," Minho waved them off with his hand.

"Yes, Your Highness," the back out of the throne room, leaving Jisung alone with the servants and the Royal adviser Master Han Joonghwan.

"Is there anybody else waiting?"

"Um... Lady Choi about her daughter again, Your Highness. Should I...?"

"Send her away. My answer is still the same."

"Her daughter is still not married."

Jisung glared at him, and he shut his mouth. "I'm going to take a ride. Inform Master Kang that anybody else who arrives today for anything urgent will be turned over to him."

"Understood, Your Highness."

Jisung stalked away from the throne room and towards the stable. He halted once he saw that Captain Jeon was standing outside, immediately regretting coming.

"Shit..." he mumbled, but carried on. He found that Captain Mingyu was also standing outside, his face slightly flushed. "I'm going for a ride."

"Yes, Your Highness," Captain Kim Mingyu stepped to the side and whispered for the stable boy, "Get Hae-joo, the Crown Prince's horse."

(AN: Hae-joo means ocean jewel)

Hae-joo was a bright white white mare with a large attitude that never gave in unless to her master, the Crown Prince. She nickered as the stable boy brought her out to him and he swung up onto her back.

"Is the Lee Crown Prince also out?" Jisung asked, turning to Captain Jeon.

"Indeed he is," Captain Jeon murmured, but said nothing more. Jisung knew not to pry, the stoic man would never budge just like his brother.

"Let's go!" Jisung hardly kicked her and she lunged forward at a full gallop as Jisung leaned down against her neck. She kicked up dirt behind her and she darted through the gates and underneath the rock cave to make his way into the forest.

Jisung squeezed close to Hae-joo's side as she took off over the grounds and leapt over streams and rocks and fallen trees as she made her way to the large field that stretched out ahead of them.

With a tiny grey dot on the far side, a black spot on top of it.

Jisung squinted, but he already knew who it was.

Of course, the Lee crown prince was sitting on top of his horse, Cho, as flocks of birds passed over his head, creating a captivating scene.

Jisung had to blink. And admit that this man was very handsome.

Minho dismounted and watched as Jisung approached on his stunning mare who snorted as Cho inched towards her.

Cho got the message and stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked as Jisung also unmounted his horse. "I thought you were needed in the palace."

"Is that anyway to greet your dearly beloved?"

Minho flinched and looked away.

"I have currently dismissed the court masters and left Master Kang in charge," Jisung shrugged. "Is that a problem to you? This isn't even your country."

Minho said nothing more and turned back to his horse. "I'm sorry I even asked."

Jisung glared at his back but said nothing more.

Minho ignored him.

Sticking his tongue out, Jisung hissed at Minho, "We're going to get married."

Minho turned finally and looked at Jisung. "I know. Are we finally acknowledging this?"

"I am just wondering what your thoughts are since I haven't been able to properly ask. Are you ready to get married to me, a man?"

"I am," Minho murmured, as he stepped back up and remounted his horse. "I am doing what I need to do for my country," he turned Cho and faced Jisung. "I suggest you do the same."

Jisung gritted his teeth and watched as Minho turned and rode back off towards the forest. This was the man he was to marry? Minho was raging on the inside. For once, couldn't he be mature and responsible for his own country?

Of course not, because on the inside, Crown Prince Han Jisung was still too young and immature to be ready to sacrifice for his country. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
150K 11.8K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...