Without you..(COMPLETED)

Por Unwanted2000

If you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without yo... Mais

Just another day
Getting ready
The party part 1
The party pt2
Stupid feelings
Some art of mine
The sweater
Story time
Packing!!
HELLO
Tears of fucking joy
Coach akiyama
The shuttle
Jazzy
Elagence, grace and an embrace
Bakugou
Back in japan
Deku >:(
Todoroki?
Angle face
"Always"
Next big step
Without you..
Important
Bakugou can skate!?
I love you
Epilouge
Special feature!

Help!

562 25 14
Por Unwanted2000

HI so I just saw another kacchako fan fic with over 1000 views and only three parts!! And it was written after I started mine! I have over 15 and I'm barely at 360! Am I doing something wrong!? What do I do!? Helpppp me! Give me feedback it's well needed!! Please I beg you!! 😭 il suprised i made it this far but it would help a lot to have some feedback! :3 anyways be sure to share this fic with your friends pleaseeee!! :) 😭😭 NONE OF THIS US MANDATORY THIS IS JUST ME BEGGING U TO HELP ME U DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! Anyways hopefully I'll update soon!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.6K 1.2K 90
"Well you always have him around." Izuku pointed to Katsuki. "So you know what's bothering me then." Her eyes widened slightly for a moment. "And y...
94.8K 3K 30
[COMPLETE] They have never given each other a thought from the beginning of the school year, but their first interaction during the Sports Festival s...
5.6K 328 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
342K 8.8K 21
(THIS STORY IS MAINLY BAKUDEKU, BUT DOES INCLUDE OTHER SHIPS LIKE KIRIKAMI, TODOMOMO, AND OTHER SHIPS) (Also includes a lot of teenage humor, nsfw, a...