Bradga Short Stories

By alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... More

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

It's you (mature)

1.3K 56 45
By alwayshighonyou

Stefani shut her eyes and felt him move inside of her. She let out a small moan and grabbed his neck tighter. "Bradley." She moaned.

"Bradley?" Michael immediately stopped and looked at her. "What the fuck, Stefani!" He groaned and pushed himself off of her body.

"Oh my god, no. Wait." She panicked. She couldn't believe she just moaned Bradley's name while having sex with Michael. "I didn't mean to, Michael wait!" She rushed after him while closing the bathing robe around her naked body.

Michael worked on buttoning his shirt while they both rushed downstairs and towards the front door. "Save it. I should've known you didn't love me. You never did." He scoffed. "It's always been him and it will forever be him. I don't even stand a chance." He shrugged. He was clearly hurt and he had every right to be.

Stefani knew she was leading him on, using him to try and get over whatever she felt for Bradley. After Bradley and Irina split everyone blamed her for it and they decided to keep their distance until it calmed down but then they never got back in touch. Stefani was sure he'd moved on, that Bradley never even felt the same for her in the first place. She'd constructed this beautiful image of what they could've been under different circumstances inside of her head but ultimately had to face reality: Bradley didn't love her and she'd run into a dead end. "I'm so sorry, Michael. I never wanted to hurt you. I really like you." She sighed.

He shook his head with a sad smile on his lips and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you, Stefani and that's why I'm going to go now. I don't want to see you again, I'm sorry." He sighed and left.

She'd lost everything. Bradley, Michael, her sanity. What now?

••••

"Damn dude. Who the fuck bit you in the ass today?" Dax chuckled and bit into an apple while leaning on the counter with his elbows.

Bradley rolled his eyes and shrugged. "You know that date I went on? Yeah, it sucked. She was just not... not..." he struggled to find the word.

Dax raised an eyebrow. "Not Stefani?" He chuckled.

Bradley groaned. "She doesn't even see me like that, Dax."

"You, my friend, are an idiot. Of course she does. Your chemistry was undeniable and she adores you. What makes you think she doesn't love you?" He asked.

"The fact that she has a boyfriend she posts about every two minutes." He angrily grumbled and swirled the silver spoon around inside of the cereal in front of him.

"They split. Yesterday." Dax said. "Man, you need to check your texts when I send you one." He teased.

"They did? Why?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know. You've got her number, ask her?" He laughed. "You're friends right? Friends check up on each other when they hear about them breaking up with someone." He suggested. "Call her."

Bradley ate some of his cereal and nodded. "You're right. I will."

"I'm always right!" They laughed.

••••

Stefani groaned when the phone on her nightstand lit up and squinted her eyes when she grabbed it and swiped her thumb over the screen to answer without checking the caller ID. "It's 3 in the fucking morning." She angrily grumbled into the phone and buried her face in her pillow again.

Bradley chuckled. "I'm sorry, love." He said.

She immediately lifted her head again and even though she knew he couldn't see her, she brushed through her hair to make it more presentable. "Bradley? Why are you calling? I mean, not that I'm not happy to hear your voice! It's 3am." She repeated, rambling a bit. She stopped herself when she heard him let out a small laugh on the other side of the line and quietly scolded herself for not being able to shut her mouth for a moment.

"I heard about your breakup. Dax actually told me." He paused. "Before you say it: I know it's three in the morning. I just couldn't sleep and thought of you." He admitted, walking around the living room to keep himself occupied while they talked. It was one of his nervous habits.

Stefani's stomach felt warm at the thought of being on his mind and she smiled when she heard him pace around. "You should learn how to sit down while being on the phone." She commented.

Bradley raised a brow. "How do you know I'm not sitting?"

"I can hear your footsteps and we might've been lacking on the communication side but I still know you very well, Cooper." She teased. "And yes, Michael and I broke up." She laid back down in bed and sighed.

"Care to elaborate?" He asked, sitting down now.

"No." She said, remembering the last straw as to why he left her.

"Why not? I thought you trusted me?" He joked, referring to the many times he'd told her to trust him. She usually did unless it involved food combinations he claimed were good. He had no taste in food unless it was pasta and even then he'd managed to disappoint her by putting cinnamon sugar on top of them. He'd called it 'dessert noodles'. Gross.

"I do. It's just nothing to discuss over the phone." She shrugged. It wasn't anything to discuss, period.

"You're up right?" He asked, already on his way out of the house.

"It's three in the bloody morning!" She said, laughing.

"We've been up all night before, Germanotta. I'll be at your door in ten minutes and you better let me in. I might have to break in if you don't and I'll make sure to break everything I can when I do." He laughed, making her laugh as well.

"Okay. You're crazy." She grinned.

"You like that about me." He jogged to his car and jumped inside.

She bit her lip. That wasn't the only thing she liked about him. "Shut up. Drive safe." She said and hung up. She immediately got out of bed and went to freshen up a bit. She didn't feel the need to put on any make up or fancy clothes and just brushed her hair and teeth before slipping on a pair of warmer socks and an oversized jacket that actually belonged to Bradley. He'd once forgotten it when they were still filming and worked on the script all night long and when she tried to give it back to him, he'd told her to keep it. It still smelled like him.

"I'm outside!" Bradley yelled, making her laugh.

She immediately opened the door and silenced him with giggles leaving her lips. "My neighbors are gonna hate me!"

"My bad." He shrugged with a smile and pulled her towards him without a hint of hesitation. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him, loving the feeling of being in his embrace. She'd missed this, him, feeling safe with someone like this. "You look beautiful." He commented when they pulled away and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I look tired because I am." She teased, letting her pointer finger run down his chest.

Bradley gave her a half smile. "Sorry. I just couldn't wait to hear that breakup story." He took her hand in his and guided them over to her beige couch.

"I can't tell you." She groaned. She was a terrible liar so making up a lie felt extremely pointless to her since he'd be able to read her immediately. "It's embarrassing."

Bradley chuckled. "Tell me! I'll get it out of you eventually." He warned and she knew he was right.

She buried her face in the crook of his neck to hide. "I moaned your name while we were having sex." She blurted out quickly, closing her eyes and pressing them shut tightly. Maybe if she pretended to not be there, he'd disappear again.

"Fuck." He hissed out and could feel her words get to him or more like the bottom of him already. The way her exposed legs were thrown over his, her face in his neck with her breath hitting his skin and the confession she'd made felt like complete overload to him. "You have no idea how sexy that just was." He said and pushed her face away from his neck. She was blushing and biting down on her bottom lip nervously. God, she was absolutely breathtaking and she didn't even have to try.

"It was horrifying." She mumbled. "He was so mad and hurt and I'm the one to blame for that. He didn't deserve this." She sighed, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Why did you moan my name in the first place?" He needed to know if she felt the same thing for him that he felt for her. If they could be something, work out.

Stefani found new confidence in his prior statement and in the fact that he was still here, even after her confession so she flattened her hand on his chest and moved it downwards towards the waistband of his pants. "Why do you think I did?" She tilted her head to the side in fake innocence and before Bradley could react she'd already undone the button of his jeans.

He didn't hesitate and grabbed her small body, making her straddle his lap. "I don't know, baby. You should tell me." He said, his voice even raspier and deeper now that he was turned on.

She moaned at the contact of his bulge underneath her pajama shorts, rubbing against her core. She placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb over his bottom lip while she moved on top of him. "Hmm, I thought about you." She closed her eyes. "The way you'd feel inside of me. Deep inside of me." She gasped when she felt his fingers on her over the satin fabric of her pink shorts.

"Are you not wearing any panties? Fuck." He asked, rubbing her slowly.

She innocently batted her eyelashes at him and placed her thumb inside of his mouth. "You should check." She teased and spread her legs wider for him.

Bradley groaned and pushed the shorts aside. He wasn't surprised to find her wet and ready for him, not wearing any underwear. The image of her on top of him, turned on by him felt unreal to him. She was a goddess. He quickly worked on his pants and slid them down his legs, leaving him in his boxers. "Fair play, baby." He grinned when she gasped at how big he was inside of his boxers. Just for her.

Stefani licked her lips in anticipation and moaned. Her hands quickly tugged at the waistband and when she caught sight of his cock, hard and big for her, she couldn't wait any longer. Her hand grabbed him and she stroked him twice before she positioned herself on top of him. Bradley grabbed her waist with a hiss and helped her lower himself onto him.

She let out a loud moan at how deep he went and threw her head back, starting to ride him. "God, you're so big and hard, Bradley." She gasped, moving faster.

Bradley grabbed her neck and pulled her towards him, his lips finding hers in a rough kiss, while they found it hard to catch their breaths in between moans and gasps. "Stef, baby, fuck. You're so wet and tight." He groaned, feeling her coat him in her essence. "Tell me what you want. What did you fantasize about, huh?" He asked, making her whine.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard. Until I can't walk anymore, please make me scream." She whispered against his lips and gasped when he picked her up, only to throw her on the couch again. He flipped her body over and helped her rest her hands on the back of the couch, her knees comfortable on the soft pillows of her couch. Her ass was stuck out in his direction and he slowly pulled down the pajama shorts she was still wearing, revealing her to him in all of her glory.

He slowly rubbed a finger up and down her wet slit and then lined himself up. He grabbed her hair in his fist, pulled her back to him so her back was arched and rammed into her without any warning, all at the same time. The way she tightly wrapped around him was almost too much for him and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer.

"Fuck, yes! I'm gonna cum, so hard." She gasped out, her legs already shaking. She could feel the burning sensation in the pit of her stomach and moaned uncontrollably, loudly screaming his name while he fucked her so hard, she swore she could see stars.

Bradley groaned and rubbed her clit, picking up his pace even further. "Cum with me, baby. Come on." He urged her on and when he heard her gasp and scream he let go as well, feeling the way she throbbed around him in the aftermath of her release. "Fucking hell, baby. We made a mess." He mumbled when he pulled out to watch their cum roll down her legs.

"You should clean me up." She wiggled her ass in his direction and she didn't have to tell him twice. His tongue was on her in no time, licking and sucking on her still sensitive pussy while she buried her face in the soft cushions of the couch. "I'm gonna cum again." She moaned and bit into the pillow she was holding onto when she came again.

"You taste like candy." He said and kissed up her back, gently rubbing her ass cheeks with his thumbs to calm her down.
He sat down on the couch, pulled her on top of him and kissed the top of her head. Their arms were tightly wrapped around each other and they both listened to each other's calm breathing.

"Does that mean you like me too?" She asked after a while, looking up at him.

Bradley chuckled and shook his head. "I'm pretty sure I love you." He joked, rubbing her back with his fingers.

She placed a kiss on his chest before she reached for his lips. "I love you too." She whispered against them and let him close the distance.

He pulled away with a groan. "If we don't stop now I'll have to fuck you again." He warned.

"That's one hell of a threat. I wouldn't want that to happen!" She laughed, climbing on top of his lap again. She squealed when he picked her up in his arms and carried her towards her bedroom.

"Bedroom next? Or do you want to do it in the kitchen? This house is big, we have plenty of options!" He chuckled.

She threw her head back with a laugh and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're such a dork."

"Just for you." He smiled, kissing her again.

They're cute. I suck at updating regularly at the moment and I apologize 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 384 32
I don't need anyone, he would say, until at the least opportune moment he meets her. She keeps looking for the right one after failing. A little lie...
14.4K 817 12
Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga meet under different forced circumstances. No matter how you tell the story, their love always shines through.
3.1K 370 26
Some Christmas Stories with/about Bradga. Some might be AU's
51.4K 2.1K 40
Completed (6.25.19) BradGa Fanfic! This is more of a drama than a fanfic let's be real. I suck at descriptions and it's honestly been so long since I...