My Faith in you ( Male Reader...

Galing kay MatthiasRivera

The story of an orphan that was raised by the streets and taken in by the church. He never knew love from som... Higit pa

Chapter One: New life (part one)
Chapter Two: New Life (part 2)
Chapter Three: A day at the Café
Chapter 4: Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 5: Meeting with Red
Chapter 6: Trust and Lies
Chapter 7: New Life one goal
Chapter 9 The chill of battle

Chapter 8: Awaken Mars

497 12 1
Galing kay MatthiasRivera

"GAH!!!!"

'Was that dream real? was it an illusion? I have no idea what is going on anymore.' 

It's 5 in the morning and waking up not feeling anything but a weird chill is certainly a way to wake up with the sense of what has my life become. I've been impaled in multiple areas of my body by light spears, been saved by what every guy considers the hottest girl in school, found out that her and the ORC are devils then to find out that I myself am a devil now and now learning that I have some wolf inside my mind that can talk to me. oh boy life sure has changed for me. 

*ding* *ding*

"hmm must be my phone.."

{Hey Y/n It's Rias just messaging you to let you know that we will be there in 20 min make sure you are dressed appropriately for our training session today. its a little chilly so please make sure to bring a sweater. see you in 20 :). } 

{Good morning Rias just a quick question how did you get my number?}

 {Oh when someone came to visit you I think Brian was his name I asked him to give me your number.} 

'damn I have to go see Brian after school.' 

{Alright see you in 20 Rias.}

20 minutes is more than enough time to get ready quickly heading over to my closet I grab a simple black and white track suit I got with Brian when I went to Kuoh towns mall for the first time. 

~~~

"Hey Y/n why don't we go to the Kuoh town Mall? I think it just opened recently maybe we can find some clothes maybe some other things you may need in your apartment."

"Not a bad idea Brian, lets go." 

~~~

*Knock* *Knock* 

I wonder who that can be..

"Yo Y/n it's me Brian."

"Coming just give me a minute!" 

Funny how in remembering a fun time with Brian he decides to come over before work.

As I open the door I notice Brian has two cups and a bag of what I can only assume are his famous breakfast wraps. as always making sure I'm alright.

"Hey man how are you feeling heard you got beat up pretty bad by some gang members so I brought you some tea and my the best breakfast wraps I can make." 

"Thanks man and Thanks again for looking after the apartment when I was at the church." 

" No worries man I knew it was easier for you to live there instead of by yourself away from the kids." 

"Yeah.. I guess you were." 

"Oh yeah has Asia seen or even know about your little tussle?" 

"..."

"Umm Y/n you okay." 

"She's gone Brian she was kidnapped." 

"What no way how do you know." 

"That's how I got beaten up and almost died I tried stopping it but now she is gone. I'm gonna try to find her and bring her back no matter what." 

'I see your true feelings are taking over. good to know our pact will remain true.' 

'Is that you mars?' 

'Yes it's me I have been listening to many of your conversations. even the ones before going to Kuoh Academy and even before you lived in the church.'

'Wow I must be an open book to you.' 

'Actually I only really awakened 2 years ago so about the time you first moved into the church.' 

'which was around the time I had the dreams of your wolf form.' 

"Y/n you alright you seem to be staring into space there?" 

"Oh yeah I'm fine just thinking really." 

"Oh don't worry about it at all. I have to get going sadly have an early shift at work since the prep cook decided to quit so I'm taking over for him." 

"Alright hope to see you soon Brian have a nice day." 

"You too Y/n." 

~~~ 

After Brian left I scarfed down the breakfast burrito he left for me and went to the park to meet with Rias and Issei for training.  

'might as well get a warm up and run to the park.' 

After making sure everything was closed and locked properly I start to lightly jog down the stairs and down the hallway of the apartment building. Once outside the cool morning breeze passes chills through me and makes me instantly run in an attempt to warm up and try to forget that its a chilly morning. 

"Y/N!!" 

I hear a familiar yell and turn around instantly to see Asia running towards me.

"Asia!?! how did you escape?" 

"I managed to escape earlier in the night. I'm so glad to see you." 

I instantly give her a hug and almost being to cry.

"I just so glad your safe." 

"What a touching little reunion too bad I won't be so nice to let you live this time." 

"What the-" 

I look up and see that it is Raynare is flying about me and Asia about ready to swoop down and grab either me or Asia.

"TIME TO DIE DEVIL!" 

Before I can even move I feel an unfamiliar chill and try to get Asia safe in a near by building.  

'Y/n let me take over for you let me handle this fallen angel.'

I hear mars and look right back at Asia and notice she is scared and afraid.

'Please mars I just want to get Asia out of her.' 

'You have my word Y/n now prepare for the power you have had dormant in your life to finally be awakened.'  

~~~

Your body began to feel colder as you realize that there is now a vest around your upper body the vest seems to have a black and white finish to it as if you were looking into a television from the 1950's you then notice a mask materialize in front of your hands  the mask has the look of a wolf bearing its fangs ready for battle. 

'Y/n once this mask comes on I will be taking control of your body to battle this fallen angel do you accept that.' 

'Mars I know we made a deal but I want to also remain in control I don't want bloodshed to happen to the innocents that may happen to stroll by and I don't want to hurt Asia at all.'

'Very well I hear your resolve and it shall be done, we will be one on the battlefield and take down this fallen angel with my battle experience and your movements we will be victorious in all our battles. are you ready!' 

"YES!" 

You put the mask on and you feel your veins become cooler and frost begins to spew out of the mouth opening of the mask. with the mask on the armor goes from black and white or an indigo vest with accents of light blue and white. The mask follows suit but the eye sockets are different they burn a bright red. 

You got outside ready and with purpose to protect Asia and get revenge on the Fallen Angel that almost brought your life to an abrupt end. 

"You will know the pain you have cause me and Asia your actions will be paid for in your DEATH!" 

You let out a wolf like Howl ready to battle Raynare. 

Hello all Matthias here, 

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping sane. this chapter took a little longer than I had hoped however quarantine has been a little weird and with new knowledge coming out almost everyday now all we can really do is hope that everything can go up from here. 

Next chapter will be my first fight scene and its gonna take some time as I really have a hard time with them but I'm gonna try my best cause this story has been very enjoyable to write. I hope you all have a good morning, afternoon or evening but for now I must bid you all 

Adieu 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...