Chapter 8: Awaken Mars

"GAH!!!!"

'Was that dream real? was it an illusion? I have no idea what is going on anymore.' 

It's 5 in the morning and waking up not feeling anything but a weird chill is certainly a way to wake up with the sense of what has my life become. I've been impaled in multiple areas of my body by light spears, been saved by what every guy considers the hottest girl in school, found out that her and the ORC are devils then to find out that I myself am a devil now and now learning that I have some wolf inside my mind that can talk to me. oh boy life sure has changed for me. 

*ding* *ding*

"hmm must be my phone.."

{Hey Y/n It's Rias just messaging you to let you know that we will be there in 20 min make sure you are dressed appropriately for our training session today. its a little chilly so please make sure to bring a sweater. see you in 20 :). } 

{Good morning Rias just a quick question how did you get my number?}

 {Oh when someone came to visit you I think Brian was his name I asked him to give me your number.} 

'damn I have to go see Brian after school.' 

{Alright see you in 20 Rias.}

20 minutes is more than enough time to get ready quickly heading over to my closet I grab a simple black and white track suit I got with Brian when I went to Kuoh towns mall for the first time. 

~~~

"Hey Y/n why don't we go to the Kuoh town Mall? I think it just opened recently maybe we can find some clothes maybe some other things you may need in your apartment."

"Not a bad idea Brian, lets go." 

~~~

*Knock* *Knock* 

I wonder who that can be..

"Yo Y/n it's me Brian."

"Coming just give me a minute!" 

Funny how in remembering a fun time with Brian he decides to come over before work.

As I open the door I notice Brian has two cups and a bag of what I can only assume are his famous breakfast wraps. as always making sure I'm alright.

"Hey man how are you feeling heard you got beat up pretty bad by some gang members so I brought you some tea and my the best breakfast wraps I can make." 

"Thanks man and Thanks again for looking after the apartment when I was at the church." 

" No worries man I knew it was easier for you to live there instead of by yourself away from the kids." 

"Yeah.. I guess you were." 

"Oh yeah has Asia seen or even know about your little tussle?" 

"..."

"Umm Y/n you okay." 

"She's gone Brian she was kidnapped." 

"What no way how do you know." 

"That's how I got beaten up and almost died I tried stopping it but now she is gone. I'm gonna try to find her and bring her back no matter what." 

'I see your true feelings are taking over. good to know our pact will remain true.' 

'Is that you mars?' 

'Yes it's me I have been listening to many of your conversations. even the ones before going to Kuoh Academy and even before you lived in the church.'