Chapter 9 The chill of battle

Raynare looks at you almost in fear as she didn't expect you to awaken to your scared gear at all. 

"What!?! how... HOW HAVE YOU AWAKE SO EARLY!?!" 

"that's does not matter at all. Your end is near and you will soon know the barren wilderness of death." 

As if it were a cheesy action movie a male fallen angel comes rushing in between me and Raynare . He seemed to be the same age as me long hard hair, definitely tall for a teenager, and this almost familiar look to him as if I knew him from somewhere... 

"What's wrong Y/n didn't expect to see me so soon?" 

"YOU!!!" 

This just got way more personal. The fallen angel in front of me was someone I hoped I never see again as they bring out the worst in me and trigger a darker of me. His name is  Austin and he ruined a friends life to the point I had to step in and beat some common sense into him.

"Raynare leave the boy to me go prepare the ritual." 

"Filthy half fallen don't go bossing me around." 

Raynare then swoops past me and looks to try and attack me. but little did I know it was the complete opposite. 

"Y/N!!!! HELP!!!!!" 

She went to grab Asia from the building I told her to stay in. As soon as I try to turn and run towards her to save her I get punched in the gut by Austin. 

"What's wrong Y/n don't want to have another girl have her life ruined by little ol' me." 

After hearing that it Reminds me of that friend I sadly don't talk to her anymore and reminds me of how vulnerable she felt after seeing Austin for the sixth time while they were seeing each other. As I feel the wind being sucked out from the punch to the gut I feel a renewed air enter my body and a sadistic laughter and grin form on my face. 

"heheheh HAHAHAHAHA!! No Austin YOUR GONNA BE THE ONE WHO'S LIFE WILL BE RUINED!!" 

~~~ 

With the renewed air I then blow the air in my lungs onto Austin's arms and feel a cold frost like air leave my mouth and almost freeze his arms. I then headbutt him in the head and attempt to swipe a punch at his now almost frozen arm and get close to shattering it completely off. 

"GAAAAAAAHHH!!!! MY ARM!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!!" 

"..." 

"GRRRRR SPEAK DAMN IT!!!!" 

I then feel a punch hit my face but I barely reel back. All I see is a dumb boy that refuses to leave the people I care about alone no matter what I did to scare him and drive him away.

I then punch him and drive some distance away from me and him. 

'Y/n would you like to try your hand in ice construct building?'

'We can do that Mars?!?'

'Yes just think about any weapon and we can bring it into existence only catch is that it can't be anything that is not in the real world so no space age weaponry that can't be made with modern materials.' 

'Okay I think I have an idea for this one.' 

I remember seeing a pair or escrima sticks that I always wanted to purchase but never did even if I was good at using them for self defense. and as mars said I feel ice form into a pair of escrima sticks that are about 28 inches long (about 71 cm) with real heft to them to make them feel like they are made of metal. 

"... hehehe your end is near." 

With that I rush at Austin and send a swift strike to his gut leaving him winded, I follow up with a flurry of blows to his chest and finally a strong strike to his head making him fall over. 

"h-h-h-how... can y-y-you beat m-m-me again...?" 

"It's simple Austin..." 

I combine the escrima sticks and form a spike out of the ice made weapons.

"You will never truly win ruining lives so perish!!!" 

I finally hurl the spike of ice into his head going fully through his skull as he disappears in black raven like feathers.

~~~

Raynare looks on in the sky with horror as she holds a now unconscious Asia.  Quickly realizing that she could very well be next she flies of into the mountains. 

"SEE YOU NEVER BOY!!!" 

Snapping back into reality you realize Raynare is leaving with Asia. 

"ASIA HANG ON I"LL COME SAVE YOU!!!" 

'Y/n wait!" 

As if timing couldn't be any worse you feel your body stop moving and collapse.

'Mars why can't I move?!?'

'we accidentally used way to much energy while fighting the Fallen angel boy.' 

'So what now we just wait to be found and let Asia get used in a ritual!?!' 

'well you seem to be in luck.' 

"Y/N are you Alright?!?!" 

All I see before passing out of exhaustion is crimson red hair. 

Hello all Matthias here 

 I hope you all enjoy the chapter yes this chapter is shorter compared to most of the others but  no need to worry next chapter will be a lot more lengthy as the next chapter will be the end of Raynare and the beginning of  what I like to call "Dragon vs Chicken the first Rating game." Also more backstory on Mars and how his powers work will be explained in due time. I hope you all stay safe and are keeping busy in a safe way. but for now I must bid you All 

Adieu 

Matthias