Chapter 6: Trust and Lies

UGH how does this school not have a gossip magazine published every week it's been a week and everyone is still talking about it. Between the jocks, and all the females its become the worst possible week with all the dirty looks from the guys and the constant stares I get from the females due to me talking to Rias. Funny how one event can make everyday seem like the same mess. The Stares of the many females and the gossip heck I'm also surprised a jock hasn't decided to corner me and punch me. But that is honestly  the second worst thing that could happen I guess... 

"Would you like a Flyer?" 

"Hmm oh sorry didn't see you there. sure." 

"Here you go have a nice day." 

"Thanks you too." 

I didn't even see what the flyer was I just put it in my pocket with the intent of seeing it when I get home. 

~~~~

"Hello welcome to-"  

"Brian I need your help man." 

"Sure what is it?" 

"I need help understanding that dream I have told you about." 

"About the wolf?" 

"That exact one." 

"here come to the back with me." 

~~~

"Well I was doing some research about the wolf you see in the dream. White fur Piercing blue eyes with a stare that can make anyone shake in their boots."

"spot on description." 

"well whats being said is that this exact same wolf in your dreams is a powerful being that was said to be able to control the arctic winds of the ice age."

"But is their any reason why its in my dreams?"

"Sadly their is no reason given as to why its in your dream but most people says it shows up when great tragedy  is about to strike." 

"hmm Seems a little weird nothing really seems to be going bad or start to go bad. Maybe its just some myth." 

"I don't know man just be careful alright."

"Will do Brian see you Sunday?" 

"I am off this Sunday so will do." 

 ~~~~~

the sky has increasingly become more and more ominous as i reach closer and closer to the church. I try to see if any of the kids are outside with Asia or With Father Mitchell looking after them to make sure nothing happens but I see nothing. None of the Orphans are outside I guess Father Mitchell took them inside as a precaution.  

~~~~

"I'm Back!!!" 

Oddly enough there was pure silence Sister Mary wasn't there to greet me or any of the Orphans rushing me with hugs.  

-Flashback- 

"Y/n's BACK!!!"

"Hello every-"

"YAY Y/N's BACK"

every orphan than came rushing to great me piling on top of me after the initial tackle from Johnny that caught me off guard. 

"Good to see you all how was your morning everyone?"