In Love With A Pornstar (21+)

By trillshawty_

Kiana Taylor, a young librarian who's lives by herself in Compton. She has one best friend but is so introver... More

Updated Introduction
Blind Date
Character List
His Place
Sunrise
The Truth
Feelings
Kung Pao Chicken
Clubbing
Book Worm
Finally
The Shoot
The Shoot Pt 2
Partner in Crime
Doppleganger
Never Again
Only You
Payback
Waffles
Never Again Pt 2
Carnival
Carnival Pt2
Dinner
Sleepover
Baby Boy
I Wanna Be Loved By You
Love Of My Life
Nightmares
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilouge/Credits Pt2

DNA

35.6K 1.3K 1.3K
By trillshawty_

Kiki's POV

"Kiana."

"Kiana."

Why was it always me? Every time I try and open my heart I always get it crushed.

Maybe I wasn't capable of real love.

Never again.

"Kiana!" I looked at Pao for the first time.

She had been yelling my name this whole time but I was so stuck in thought I couldn't respond.

She had a worried look on her face as she drove fast down the interstate.

"I don't have to throw up." I said simply. I felt no emotions at the moment.

At first I wanted to cry but now I just feel numb.

"I wasn't going to ask that. Well I was but that's not the point. Are you ok?" She asked as soon as my phone started ringing.

I looked down seeing Aron's name. I push my power button twice to make the call go straight to voicemail. Only for him to call me again in that exact second.

I'm going to have to block him.

"Surprisingly I am ok. Yes I'm hurt but I'm so damn numb right now I don't know how to act. I'm just happy you were there so I could get away from him. I don't know the first thing I would ask or say." I admitted I just felt like a dumb bitch. I fell in love with a man within a month. I gave him my cookie on the first night of meeting him. I broke the first two rules that you don't break in dating.

Instead of feeling sorry for myself and shutting down like I usually would.

I felt like it was time for me to have some fun and not be so introverted. I couldn't let myself be moped up in the house getting drunk off my ass anymore.

I needed to experience life in the best ways possible.
Who knows maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

"I'm so sorry Kiki. I really thought he was a good guy for you. It's my fault you're even feeling like this right now." It looked at if Pao was ready to cry.

"No Pao no. It's not your fault at all. You just wanted me to feel love with someone the way you do with Tavis and I thank you for that. For that month I actually felt what it feels like to be with some you love. I don't regret that feeling at all. It's just showed me that one day I'll have that feeling again and it's going to be hundred times better." Pao wiped a single tear that escaped down her cheek.

"Why the fuck am I crying? I should be the one comforting you." Pao said causing us both to laugh.

"Because you're a empath I told you this." I said as we started laughing again.

I felt my phone ring again seeing Aron's name for the sixth time. I pressed the power button again before going to his contact blocking him from calling me ever again.

I looked down at my half eaten ice cream cone tossing it out the window.

I had lost my appetite.

"Let's go to the club. And this time were going to have fun my way."

**

"Meet me back here in exactly two hours. I'll pay for our Uber to the club." I ordered as Pao shook her head in a agreement.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked as I prepared to leave the car.

"Yes. I'm ok." I said giving a genuine smile.

"I'm asking because Aron is at your front door." I looked at the front of my apartment seeing his sadden body sitting on my porch.

Wow this man doesn't know how to take a hint does he?

"I'll handle him. Like I said come back in two hours." I got out the car giving her a look that I was ok.

She simply waited in the parking lot. I knew she wasn't going to leave until I made it into the house without Aron.

I started walking towards the porch as he shot up towards me.

Up close he looked a hot mess. He had huge bags under his use to be youthful green eyes.

"Kiana. Please my love let me explain-"

"Explain how I caught you red handed with Paige. I don't want to hear shit you have to say I want you to leave." I crossed my arms over my chest trying to stand my ground but he wasn't having it.

"Paige is dying Kiana!" He exclaimed causing my mouth to drop.

"What do you mean she's dying?" As much as I wanted to feel bad for her I couldn't.

She took away the man I'm in love with.

"She has pancreatic cancer. The doctors found it while it was too late. That's why she wanted us to get back together. That's why she wants me in Masons life!"

"And you're telling me this because?"

"The only reason I even pecked her on her lips was because she was begging for one kiss. She knows how I feel about you. Today was the first day I've hung out with her in since we last dated. I thought taking her for ice cream would cheer her up." Wow Pao and Aron have the same cheering up tactics.

"So you think that makes it ok? Because she's dying it's okay for you to fuck around on me." I waited for him to respond but he didn't.

"It's bad enough you're still in love with her. I can't be with someone I don't trust and I don't trust you Aron. Not one bit."

"Let me prove to you-"

"You've proven enough! Now please leave." I hated how emotional I was getting.

Here I was telling the man I loved that I didn't want to see him anymore.

"Is Mason yours?" I asked. I needed to know if he got the DNA test.

"Yes he's mine." He responded not being able to look me in the eye.

"That's all I needed to hear." I tried to walk around him but he gripped my wrist pulling me towards him.

I snatched out his grip seeing that this man was damn near in tears.

"Kiana just let me-"

"Please leave and don't come back!" I was now full on crying.

He tried to wipe my tears only for me to mush his hand away.

"I won't give up on us until you're heart stops beating." With that he took one last look at me before hopping into his car and driving away.

That's when Pao decided to drive away as well.

I unlocked my door rushing in and locking it back.

I wiped my tears, I had to be stronger than this.

I needed to hurry up and get ready for the club tonight.

I can't let Aron ruin my fun.

He's had his.

It's time for mine.

***

Hello my loves!

I know this chapter is short but I reached the goal on the amount of votes and comments I wanted on the last chapter so I thought why not post twice in one day.

I just want to say how much I appreciate you guys still reading my story and giving feedback it means the world to me.

But don't forget to vote and comment!

I would like to reach 50 votes and 40 comments on this chapter!

Who knows I might update again. ;)

QOTD

Do you guys feel bad for Paige?

Do you guys think Kiana should give Aron another chance or move on?

Thank you my loves until then.

Peace ✌🏾.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
216K 4.5K 33
I step behind her, keeping eyes on her in the huge mirror before us. Clasping the zipper, her body tenses from the cold rings across my fingers. Ach...
1.9M 57.5K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
147K 3.3K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...