Alpha Adrian's Mate

Autorstwa purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... Więcej

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
12 | welcomes and growls
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
21 | notes and birds
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
25 | shopping and messengers
26 | healing and heat
27 | breakfasts and blindfolds
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
37 | rescues and darkness
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

22 | betrayal and punching

3.8K 98 7
Autorstwa purpleviolet112

Listen to the song above while listening to the chapter. It's the song I listened to while writing the chapter. <3

Adrian was sat behind his desk, with a topless Samantha on his lap. She had her arms around him and her lips on Adrian's. My heart shattered into a million pieces, as Sapphire whined in my mind. She was just as hurt as I was. I couldn't believe this. Upon hearing my voice, Adrian looked up in shock.

"Skylar it's not what you think." He got up from his chair and Samantha stood up next to him. She looked at me and smirked, before grabbing Adrian's arm. I couldn't help but glance at her beautiful body. She had an hourglass figure and big boobs. Is this why Adrian was with her? Was she prettier than me?

"Baby why is she in here? We don't usually have an audience when we have sex? Is she going to watch you f*ck me over the desk while you cum inside me?" she kept her eyes locked on me, as she said this.

My jaw clenched in hurt and anger, as I turned on my heel and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me. How dare he? He'd been feeding me nothing but lies. He told me he cared about me. That he liked me! To think I was falling in love with him too.

I needed to vent my anger out before and clear my head. I remember Amy showing me the indoor gym they have here, so I ran up to our - Adrian's - bedroom and quickly got changed into some tight, black shorts and a white crop top. I didn't want to see Adrian, so I rushed out quickly.

I went downstairs to the bottom level where the giant gym was. I opened the door and sighed in relief to see it was empty. I wasn't in the mood to see or talk to anyone. The gym was grey coloured with a lot of different gym equipment.

I walked over to the punching bag and started punching it.

That

*punch*

Stupid

*punch*

Asshole

*punch*

Who

*punch*

Does

*punch*

He

*punch*

Think

*punch*

He

*punch*

Is

*punch punch punch punch*

How dare he kiss that bitch? After everything he told me? After how close we'd gotten? I kept punching and punching until my skin ripped and blood began dripping from my fingers. But I couldn't feel the pain. All I could feel was betrayal and anger. I kept punching as my fingers became numb and my vision began to blur. How long had I been punching for? It felt like ours had passed and I noticed the Sky was dark. I didn't realise when someone entered the gym.

"Woah Sky. Slow down, you're hurting yourself" Nathan said. I began seeing black spots so I stepped back and tried to reach for my water bottle. Suddenly, I felt lightheaded, as everything began spinning and I saw about four Nathans running towards me. As I felt him catch me, the darkness consumed me and my eyes closed.

Adrian's POV

"Is Skylar back yet?" I asked Nathan as Jaxon and I walked into the pack house. We just got back from a meeting with Alpha Sebastian from SilverCrest Pack about a Mate Ceremony he'll be holding.

"No she's still with the oracle" Nathan replied. I nodded then walked to my office. I had a lot of paperwork to look through. I instructed Jaxon to go check how the warriors are doing while I worked in my office. As I walked past our bedroom, Skylar's scent hit my nose. I missed her so much. There wasn't a second of the day where she wasn't on my mind. I opened my office door and sat down behind my desk.

A few hours later, when I was reading through the last file, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said as I closed the file and put it on the side. Samantha walked in and I rolled my eyes. "Now is not the time Samantha" I warned. She didn't listen to me and instead removed her top as she walked around my desk and stood next to me. I got up "Stop this. I have a mate. Get out of here. There's a reason I've been avoiding you." she ignored me, pushing me onto the chair and putting her lips on mine. She latched her arms around me. As soon as I was about to push her off me, the door opened and I heard Skylar's sweet voice "Hey Adria-"

"Skylar it's not what you think" I explained as I got up from the chair. Samantha finally got off me and stood next to me. This was all her fault! My eyes snapped to Samantha when she grabbed my arm. "Baby why is she in here? We don't usually have an audience when we have sex? Is she going to watch you f*ck me over the desk while you cum inside me?" she said with her annoying, high-pitched voice as she kept her eyes on Skylar. What was she talking about? I wasn't going to f*cl her!

Before I could say anything, Skylar left the room and slammed the door behind her. "Shit!" I shouted as I threw everything off my desk. She must be so hurt. My heart ached at what our mate must be going through. I really wanted to run after her, to explain to her that I wasn't going to do anything with Samantha but I knew she was too angry at this point. I needed to give her some time to cool off. I looked to Samantha and saw her looking at me through her lashes.

"You've caused enough trouble Samantha! Get out of here right now. This is all your fault" I shouted as I pushed her towards the door.

"You're mine, baby. Only mine. It's time you realise that" she smirked before leaving the room. I closed the door behind her and punched it so hard, a hole appeared through it.

I raked a hand through my hair, in anger. What had I done? I knew Skylar would want space so I decided to wait for a bit and give her some time. I busied myself with some paperwork.

Hours later, I finished the pile of paperwork and stood up to go and find Skylar. I left my office and began following her scent when I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Skylar! Was she okay? I knew it was the mate bond.

"Alpha. Luna Skylar is hurt. I'm taking her to the infirmary. Meet me there" Nathan said, through mind link.

My heart beat quickened in worry as I ran to the infirmary. This was all my fault. What happened to her? Was she okay?

I reached the infirmary and walked to one of the nurses. "Where is my mate?" I asked, urgently.

"In room number 24, Alpha" she replied and pointed towards the left. I ran to the room and saw Nathan standing outside the room. There was blood on his white shirt and my brows furrowed. Was that Skylar's blood?

"What happened to her?" I asked as I ran to him.

"I went to the gym and saw her at the punching bag. She kept punching and her hands were bleeding. I told her to stop but she didn't listen. Then, she fainted. I quickly caught her before she could hit the floor and brought her here while I mindlinked you." he explained. I nodded and thanked him for bringing her here. I opened the door and walked into the room Skylar was in. She was laying down on the bed, unconscious and I noticed bandages on her hands with blood seeping through. My jaw clenched in guilt. This was my fault. I should have been there for her.

I sat down on the chair beside her bed and held one of her bandaged hands. "I'm so sorry Skylar. She's part of my past. You're my present and my future. I...I love you baby. I never believed in love till I met you. You've changed me for the better. " I said, truthfully. I leaned down and kissed her cold cheek. I knew I loved her. She'd been on my mind every second of the day since we met. I couldn't imagine life without her. She was the light to my darkness. The reason for my happiness.

While I was lost in my thoughts, I felt Skylar's fingers move. I looked up to see her, trying to open her eyes. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around. "Where am I?" she asked.

"You're in the infirmary" I answered. Her eyes snapped to me upon hearing my voice and her eyes filled with sadness, betrayal and anger.

"What are you doing here? Get out of here. Why are you here? Go back to your precious girlfriend Samantha." she shouted. How did she know her name?

"Look. It's not what you think at all. Believe me, since the moment we met I haven't been with Samantha. She's nothing to me. You're my everything. I'll explain everything to you as soon as we get home. For now I'll call Doctor Williams and ask him if I can take you home."

She didn't say anything as she leaned back against the pillow and looked away from me. I opened the door and called Doc. A few moments later, he came in and checked Skylar.

"Good evening Alpha. The Luna's wounds have surprisingly completely healed. You can take her home now." Doc said, before smiling and walking out.

"I don't need you to take me home. I'm perfectly capable of going home myself." Skylar snapped at me, as she stood up and walked towards the door. She was so hot when she was angry. I noticed her hospital gown was undone and her whole back was on show as well as her panties.

I quickly walked behind her and closed the door before she could leave the room. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her against me, causing her ass to make contact with my front. I heard her gasp and smirked at the effect I had on her.

"Next time you decide to walk away, make sure your gown is tied from the back, princess. We don't want anyone else seeing what's mine." I whispered in her ear, then licked the shell of her ear as I tied the gown. I heard her release a breathy moan.

"Don't call me princess! I don't belong to anyone." she snapped then, as if nothing happened, she opened the door and walked out. She was a feisty, little ball of fire. I smiled to myself, as I followed her out.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 145 28
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
11.1K 523 52
Follow Ruby as she gets tired of her pack ignoring her and her family pretending she doesn't exist. Watch as the ones who are suppose to love her, he...
797K 21.9K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...