Park Jimin's Return (sequel t...

By yuuki_shou

The forgotten that had returned. He who was improving. Old wounds re-opened. And a girl who can stop it all... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch.2
A/N
ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
A/N [IMPORTANT]
ch.12
HAPPY 2 MILLION READS
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
News!!!
Schedule
Ch.17
Ch. 18

Ch. 13

7K 366 439
By yuuki_shou

Taehyung

I noticed that Sun Mi wasn't paying attention to the lecture for 3hrs. She would either be keeping her head down or be in a daze. I know that she's acting this way because of what I just told her. Suga hyung's death had a big impact on all of us, especially Sun Mi. I know that she's probably blaming herself for the incident. 

As soon as the class was dismissed, I decided that I would take her out to lunch to keep her mind distracted from the problem. After fixing all my things, I called to her asking if she was alright. 

I got a peak of Jimin who was facing us with his mouth open like he was about to say something. I noticed that he was looking at Sun Mi. 

"C'mon, I'll treat you for lunch." I said putting a hand on her back gently. 

She nodded and mumbled a thank you.

Before getting out of the room, I glanced at Jimin to see him looking at the ground, his hand clenched into a fist. 

'I'm sorry, but I can't let Sun Mi get hurt again.'

Sun Mi 

We walked to the parking lot and rode Taehyung's car. He opened the front door and waited for me to get in. A thanked him as he close the door and walked to the other side. After getting inside the car, he started the engine before asking me where I would like to eat.

I shook my head.

"Anywhere is fine, thank you." 

He hummed a response before driving out of the campus. Most of the ride was silent, the music was not too loud and somehow I feel comfortable as I watch the buildings and houses from the window. After a 15 minute ride, we finally arrived at a restaurant. I looked outside and it was fancy japanese restaurant. The entrance was wide glass door and the lights were red. They had a red carpet infront of the entrance and two guards standing at both sides of the entrance. 

Taehyung got out of the car and walked to my side. He opened the door with a gentle smile and reached out his hand.

"May I?" he asked.

My heart fluttered at the sight of him being a gentleman. I chuckled and gladly grabbed his hand. I stepped out of the car when a guy in a white bottom down and stretched black pants walked towards us.

"Good afternoon sir, ma'am. A table for two?" he smiled at both of us. 

"Yes please." Taehyung replied.

"Please follow me. Also, we'll be taking care of your car for you. We'll bring it back here after your meal." 

I looked at Taehyung unsure of the thought of it when he unhesitatingly gave his car keys.

"Okay. Thank you." 

The guy handed the car keys to one of the guards as he nodded. I watched as the guard went inside the car and drove off to where I assume they park the cars. 

"Lets go?" 

Taehyung spoke making me look back to him. 

"uhh yeah sure." I smiled.

Once we got in, we were greeted again by the lady in the front desk. We were then guided to one of the private tatami mats. The place looked amazing, the interior had a really japanese style. There were light outside the private tatami mats and also at the side of the floors. It felt relaxing and they had this sweet and cool aroma in the place.

The guy left as soon as he gave us the menu and told us to just push the button at the side if we were ready to order. I continued to mesmerise the place and let it sink to me that I was gonna eat at a fancy restaurant just for lunch.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung suddenly spoke.

I flinched and averted my attention to him. I playfully smiled while scratching my neck. 

"Sorry, I was just surprised at the place. I never thought you'd choose a fancy restaurant." 

He chuckled and smiled.

"Well, I just thought that maybe eating japanese food would help you feel better. You like these right?" he asked while looking at the menu.

I stared at him surprised. I slowly smiled thinking how he was being considerate to me. 

"Thank you." 

He looked up at me and smiled. 

"Anytime. Just order anything you like. It's my treat remember?" 

I nodded and proceed to look at the menu.

After finally deciding what to eat, Taehyung pushed the button and just like the guy said, a waiter approached us. He took list of our order and told us it would take 15-20 minutes. After the guy left, it was me and Taehyung left alone again. We both stayed silent, trying to avoid each others eye contact.

I bit my lip and glanced at Taehyung. He was now scrolling through his phone with this expressionless face. 

I realised only now that Taehyung seemed like from a rich family. His clothes were more expensive and different from the people in the university. He also had a Zenvo ST1 which isn't really a normal car for college students like us. I guess the only guy who can top with him is Mingyu, knowing that guy is extremely rich.

"Ne Taehyung, I know you had a big house for someone who lives alone but I never really thought you were THAT rich." I asked looking at him.

He looked up from his phone making our eyes meet. I flinched at the sudden eye contact. 

He put his phone down and sat comfortably, both his hand placed at the top of the table.

"Well my parents are kinda rich so I guess so yeah. It's not like I wanted to really boast about their money but sometimes they just care too much for my well being  even though they're busy. You know how some parents wish that their kids would spend less?" he spoke, his chin resting on top of one of his hand. 

I hummed and nodded. 

"Well, guess what. They're the exact opposite of that. They would give lots of money, more than I need for my daily needs. Also they would sometimes worry if I don't spend the money too much since they would think that I'm not taking care of myself enough. Not like I'm boasting okay?" he said waving his hand.

I laughed and smiled at him. 

"I guess they just care and love you too much huh?" 

"Anyway, how about you? I'm sure your parents feels the same." he asks.

"Hmmm...well they probably do except for worrying about the money spending thing." I laughed. "We're rich but not that rich compared to you and Mingyu though. You guys are just way too rich to even worry about where to spend the money." 

He laughed and nodded.

"Well right now my parents are on a business trip so I don't even know if they'll make it for our graduation." I shrugged. 

He looked downs and put a hand on his chin. I tilted my head and was about to ask if he was okay when suddenly yelled. 

"Ah! I know! If they don't make it in time for our graduation then how about we go on a trip ourselves?" He exclaimed happily. 

I laughed at how he looks like a kid receiving a gift right now. His happy face suddenly turned into a surprised expression before turning a bit red.

"I mean not just the two of us, we could also invite Jungkook and his friend!" he said panicking.

I chuckled. " That sounds great. Thank you." 

He smiled and finally calmed down.

The food we ordered arrived a little bit early so we ate while making small conversations. We finished eating around 1:30. Since the next class starts at 5pm, Taehyung decided to roam in the mall for awhile. The ride to the mall didn't take too long since it wasn't too far. We did a bit of shopping, playing games and eating snacks. We didn't even realise how fast the time passed by since we were having fun. It was already 4:30 when we decided to go back to the university. 

We were now driving back to school while eating fries Taehyung bought. 

"Thank you for everything Taehyung. I had really fun." I smiled turning to him.

"Like I said. Don't worry about it. I just wanted to make sure you don't push yourself too much. Let's both take it easy okay? We'll do this together and go through it together." he said while looking at the road. 

I hummed a response and looked out the window.

Jimin

I stayed at home the entire time ever since leaving the school. I didn't even got the chance to return her umbrella. I noticed that the time for next class was near but I just feel like not attending it. I was laying in my bed while staring at the ceiling, thinking about some things I never really considered paying attention to. 

"She's probably gonna be more happier to be with Taehyung right?" I whispered.

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"Son! Aren't you going back to school? I have to go back to hospital to take care of things. I probably won't be back ti'll 11pm." my mom yelled from downstairs. 

I opened my eyes and sat up. I got out of the bed and headed downstairs to see my mom fixing her things at the living room. She walked up to me after fixing her things and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Your dad is busy with his work too so I'm not sure when he'll be back so you'll have to be alone for the night. If you're hungry, theres some food in the refrigerator or you can also eat outside if you want." 

I nodded while looking down. I still feel ashamed to look at my parents after all the trouble I gave to them. My dad is a ceo of a famous company while my mom is a hard working doctor who saves lives. It's pretty ironic how their only son is even a criminal who did nothing but give them trouble. 

"I'm sorry mom...for everything. I never meant to give you and dad a hard time. I just suddenly didn't know what to when..." my voice cracked, tears filling my eyes. 

I heard my mom sighed and the next thing I knew, I was suddenly engulfed in a hug.

"Oh son, I know that it's been hard for you all this time. What happened to you was also a bit of our fault for not noticing what you're being through. We were so busy that we spent less time to even ask how you've been doing. I know that whatever you did, I know you didn't mean to do it. We know you're still that loving, caring and kind son we always had, you just have to find yourself again. We love you so much so don't forget that okay?" she said hugging me while stroking my hair.

I bit my lip and let the tears stream down my face. I buried my face on her shoulders and hugged her back. 

She broke the hug and looked at me. She smiled gently wiping my tears away.

"Don't give yourself anymore trouble okay? Just take it slowly. I know that one day, you'll be able to smile happily again with no worries and be able to be yourself again. Who knows, you might even find your true love." she nudged, giving a cheeky smile.

I laughed and wiped my face. 

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet." I mumbled.

She stared at me with gentle eye.

"Jimin, son...I know how painful it is to fall in love but remember that's the reason you're here right now. If I never fell in love with your dad, we won't be having such an amazing son. Love gives pain, happiness, sadness, and even anger but that just shows how you care about that person because you wouldn't be feeling that if you didn't care right?" 

She grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Just don't be afraid to love again. After all, all parents wants their children to be happy with someone they love right? We want you to be happy, Jimin. So please don't shut yourself anymore from the people around you. I'm sure that someone out there would love and accept you no matter who you are." 

I smiled back at her and nodded. 

"Thanks mom." 

She hugged me one last time before leaving the house. 

I sat at the couch of the living room and decided to just watch some t.v. After having the talk with my mom,  I finally felt like a heavy feeling has been lifted off my chest. I decided to skip the last class to take a rest. Hours passed by and it was time for dinner. I ate the food that was left by my mother at the refrigerator after heating up.

My mom was right. I have to take it easy and be patient. I may be hurt from the past but that doesn't decide that I have to ruin my life. I need to take it slowly and bring back what I lost. I need to find myself again and change once and for all. I should just forget about the past and learn from it. 

'I won't let her destroy my life anymore than she already did.' 

\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Not much has happened but things are just starting so prepare yourself.  (◕ฺー≦)ノ Like I promised, I made this chapter longer than I usually do so expect the next chapters to be as long as this one .  (∩_∩)   Thank you for the support and patience as always. Make sure to leave a comment and your vote (灬♥ω♥灬). 

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS ♡♡

COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND FAVORITE   (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

R By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

10.2K 806 11
"Memories are the worst form of torture." The news of Min Yoongi's car accident has spread worldwide and the company of HYBE has announced that due t...
5.9K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
650 38 10
Once a happy family gets hurt by a hideous creature. Will they ever find happiness again?
780 54 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...