Alpha Adrian's Mate

By purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... More

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
12 | welcomes and growls
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
22 | betrayal and punching
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
25 | shopping and messengers
26 | healing and heat
27 | breakfasts and blindfolds
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
37 | rescues and darkness
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

21 | notes and birds

3.7K 91 4
By purpleviolet112

I woke up to something hard poking my thigh. As I rubbed my eyes, I looked behind my shoulder to see Adrian asleep. He looked so peaceful. I blushed, realising his manhood was pressed against my thigh and shifted in his arms so I could sit up. His lips looked so soft and inviting, so I leaned down and kissed him lightly.

Before I could get up, he put a hand behind my neck as the other snaked around my waist and deepened the kiss. His tongue for entrance but I decided to tease him and kept my mouth closed. His hands lowered and he grabbed my ass cheeks over the thin shirt, causing me to moan. He used the opportunity to push his tongue in as we fought for dominance. The kiss grew more passionate, as he raised my shirt so my stomach was exposed and his hands caressed my body. His lips lowered to my neck, as he sucked and licked my skin, no doubt leaving marks. After he was done, he pecked my lips once more, before sitting up and pulling me to his lap. He inspected his work on my neck and smirked.

"Now that was the best morning I've ever had." he said.

"Be good and you'll be getting a lot more good mornings like that" I teased, as I got out of the bed and stretched. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, as he looked me up and down.

"My clothes look good on you but they'd definitely better on the floor" he said. I looked down at his wrinkled shirt and smirked, opening the bottom few buttons. He groaned, as the front of my stomach and my panties were on show.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to shower. Alone" I winked, before turning around.

"You're such a tease" he said, as I heard him get up.

"I know, baby" I called out and laughed, before closing the bathroom door. Looking in the mirror, I noticed I had a trail of love bites along my neck. That asshole! Now I'd have to cover it with makeup.

After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and noticed Adrian was no longer in here. I saw a note on the dressing table and picked it up.

After your shower, go down and have breakfast. Amy and Nathan are waiting for you. Jaxon and I have a meeting in another pack so we had to leave quickly. We'll be back in the afternoon. After breakfast, you need to train with Jackie. One of the guards will escort you there and back. He's waiting for you at the front door. Take care baby. See you.

Adrian x

My heart warmed at how caring he was. I walked to the closet and got dressed in a casual outfit - some light blue skinny jeans, a cropped white sweater and some white trainers. I dried my hair and left it open. 

Then, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, doing a mental note to call my parents, Jess and Blake later. I walked to the dining room to see Nathan and Amy sat at the table kissing. "Why do you two always have your lips stuck together whenever I see you? Gross! Get a room." I exclaimed. They stopped kissing and looked at me. Nathan looked slightly embarrassed but Jess didn't care. She started laughing "It's not my fault we're so horny and you're always walking in at the wrong time" she exclaimed as she stood up and walked over to me, giving me a quick hug. I laughed and sat next to Adrian's empty seat.

"Did Adrian eat before leaving?" I asked.

"Yes Luna. Your precious mate ate breakfast" Jess replied, with a knowing smirk. I rolled my eyes and filled my plate with some toast, bacon and eggs and they did the same. We all ate and talked about our plans for the day. Amy and Nathan were going to the training fields to see the pups train.

After breakfast, I walked out of the pack house and saw one of the guards standing by the door. He smiled at me "Good morning Luna. I'm here to take you to the oracle"

"Thank you.."

"Robert" he finished. I smiled and we began walking to Jackie's house. During the walk, I asked him about his family and learnt that he had a wife and two kids, aged 10 and 14. Him and his wife had been together and in love for 24 years. How cute! The walk was short and soon we were standing outside Jackie's house. He told me he'd wait outside and I nodded, before knocking on the door.

Jackie opened it and hugged me, before letting me in. "Good morning dear. Come on in. It's a shame Alpha couldn't be here" I smiled and followed her to the living room. Greg was sat having a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. He looked up when he heard me come in and smiled "Good morning Skylar" I greeted him back and followed Jackie to the armchairs by the window.

There was a table with a bird laying on it. My brows furrowed, as I sat on one of the chairs and leaned down to look at the bird. I noticed it's leg was broken and the bird was limp.

"I see you've made yourself familiar with the bird. You, my dear, will be healing this poor thing" Jackie said, as she sat opposite me.

"How will I do it?" I looked up at her in shock.

"I'll teach you" she reassured me.

"Now cup your hands together" I did as she instructed and cupped my hands together. She placed the cold, bird on my hand. It wasn't moving. Was it dead?

"It's not dead yet if that's what you're thinking. But it will die if we don't heal it soon. I found the poor thing on the garden floor yesterday. Looks like it had fallen and hurt it's leg. It won't eat or drink because of the pain. Now close your eyes and feel it's heartbeat. Focus all your energy on the bird and think about what you're trying to achieve - to heal it. You should see a bright light, similar to yesterday when you healed your bruise. That's how you know it's working. Be careful though. If you over exert your energy, it can be detrimental to your health" she warned.

I did as she instructed and closed my eyes. I could feel it's heartbeat, but it was very faint and slow. I closed my eyes harder and tried to focus my energy on healing the bird. Nothing was happening so I tried harder. I could feel myself being drained of energy and my head began to ache slightly.

"Come on dear, you can do it. Focus on the bird and the bird only" I heard Jackie call out. I blocked everything out and put every ounce of energy I had on healing the bird. I felt blood drop from my nose and my head began spinning. I ignored it and focused on the bird. I could see a speck of bright light in the darkness that surrounded me and tried to reach out to it. I could feel the heartbeat of the bird quicken slightly as the light grew bigger and bigger. Suddenly, after what felt like hours, I heard the bird chirp and I opened my eyes to see the bird sitting up in my hands. "I did it" I laughed.

"Yes you did, dear. That was amazing. How are you feeling though?" she asked me as she gave me a tissue. I wiped my nose and saw drops of blood covering the tissue. My head had a dull ache and I felt tired.

"My head is aching slightly and I feel tired" I answered. She quickly stood up telling me she'd be back and walked out of the room. "I'm so proud of you child. That was brilliant." Greg said as he walked towards me. He opened the window and took the bird from me, before letting it fly away. I smiled, happy with my achievement.

"I've made you some herbal tea, sweetheart. It's a special tea that will restore your energy" I thanked her and took the cup from her. As I drank the tea, I felt a lot better and my headache disappeared.

"Thank you Jackie. It's time for me to go" I stood up and looked towards the clock. It was already 3 in the afternoon. I'd been here longer than I thought. She walked me to the door and, before I could open the door, stopped me.

"Dear, I know you're very happy with your achievements. I'm very proud of you and you're ready to start healing. But, remember you can't heal everyone and everything. You can harm yourself if you overuse your powers. You're not responsible to heal everyone" she warned me, with a serious look in her eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you Jackie, see you soon" I left the house and saw Robert waiting for me. We walked back to the pack house and he asked me about how my visit was. I kept my answers vague, not telling him about my healing abilities. It's better if fewer people knew, as that will ensure my safety.

We reached the pack house and I walked in, as Robert excused himself to continue guarding the borders. Amy and Nathan weren't back yet and Adrian's scent was strong so I knew he was home. I figured he'd be busy in his office, so I went to our room and called my family and friends. I spoke to mom and dad about my training, then dad left for a meeting and gave the phone to mom.

"How are you settling in, dear?" hearing her voice made me tear up. I missed her so much. I told her about all my new friends - Amy, Nathan, Jaxon, Robert and Marie and she couldn't stop telling me how happy she was for me that I was finally feeling at home.

"What about Adrian? How's he treating you?" she asked, with a serious tone.

"Mom, you were right. He's my better half. I like him so much. He took me out on a date yesterday and it was so much fun, we learnt so much about eachother. The rumours were all wrong; he's so caring and kind. Mom I've fallen in love with him" I told her truthfully.

"Oh Goddess. Sky! I'm so happy. You deserve so much happiness. Make me a grandma soon" she said, happily.

"First, I need to have my Luna Ceremony" I laughed. We spoke for a bit longer then we hung up and I spoke to Blake and Jess. Blake's feelings for me were slowly fading; me finding my mate and us being at such a distance was forcing his feelings to decrease. I was happy, I just hoped Jess and him found their mates soon, so they could feel the happiness I feel.

After ending the call, I stood up and stretched. I hadn't noticed that I had been speaking to them for over two hours! I walked towards Adrian's office as his scent grew stronger and stronger. I'd missed him so much.

"Hey Adria-" I opened the door, unprepared for the sight that greeted me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 38.1K 48
As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side. When...
51.5K 1K 29
Can two souls from different worlds collide and not explode? Emily Wild lives up to her name. Being the sole survivor of her pack's slaughter left h...
951K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
8.2K 1K 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...