Mystic Messenger Scenarios [C...

By cxsmicdream

join me in this chaos :3 Status: Complete! #149 - Unknown Characters: Yoosung Jumin Zen Jaehee Saeyoung Saer... More

Welcome...
They Mistake It As Suicide
First Kiss
Corona Cinchona
They Use Dem Dirty Pick-Up Lines
An Ex Pops Up (Annoying af Ex Ver.)
Nicknames You Use For Each Other
They Lose Their Memories of You (Part One)
They Lose Their Memories of You (Part Two)
They Lose Their Memories of You (Part Three)
Sleeping Together For The First Time

"This" but "That"

2.4K 38 18
By cxsmicdream

Just really crappy but meh. Take the quotes however you like it. Some of them have two.

This entire chapter is pretty much a joke.

Yoosung

"Are you hungry? I can cook something" but "Oh my god you're just like Rika--"

Jumin

"Of course" but "I love Elizabeth the 3rd"/ "Why don't you try going into that cage--"

Zen

"You're gorgeous" but "ALL MEN ARE BEASTS!"

Jaehee

"What's concerning you?" but "We're just friends"

Saeyoung

"I wuv you!" / "Let's marry at the space station!" but "Do I look good in this? *prances around the room in a Neko cat outfit*"

Saeran

"Do you want some of my ice cream?" but "No."

Jihyun

"Are you feeling alright?" but "This is all my fault"

Vanderwood

"You okay?" but "I will not hesitate to tase you"

Rika

"If you're feeling unwell tell me, 'kay?" but "*Insert hissing*" / "When in need of help, get drugs."

Hahaha... ha... ha... yeah Imma go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 455 29
When he hides his true self underneath his invisible cloak, but you get a glimpse of it into the void of his grey eyes. So beautiful yet so sad. You'...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16K 681 11
๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šœ [๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โœ”๏ธ] [๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ...
6.5K 231 10
"I remember you. You're the bastard who broke my best friend's heart." -------- Girlfriend and Boyfriend, after escaping the Hating Simulator, push M...