ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

Chapter 35

20.1K 810 321
By Trufflerabbit13

Elementally Gifted

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"You better keep your promise," Sorata sternly stated as he stood in front of me.

My older brother had his arm crossed in front of his chest, as he looked down at me, his green eyes filled with worry.

"Un, I will, what are you going to do from now Sorata-nii? You were only here to have a chat with Silva-San and Zeno-San right?" I questioned curiously, tilting my head to the side, "Are you going to go hunting for some criminals?"

I scratched my head slightly, almost forgetting I was wearing a wig. Though I was sure it wouldn't come off because Sorata did something with nen. He told me it wouldn't come off unless someone with nen as strong or stronger as me grabbed the hair.... I'm not going near anyone with this god damn wig...

"Oi, you're blanking out again," I blinked before sending Sorata a apologetic look.

My older brother rolled his green eyes, "One day you're going to be daydreaming and get yourself killed for being distracted," Sorata grumbled, "I was saying that I'm going to go look for my partner, and we'll go to York Shin."

Partner? I immediately became confused.

"Since when do you have a partner? And why York Shin?" I voiced my question out loud.

The brunette smirked as he wrapped a arm around my shoulder, "He took the Hunter's exam with me and passed, ever since then he works with me as a black list hunter."

"Then why York Shin?"

Sorata looked at me and sighed, "Are you kidding me? It's a once in an year auction, criminals all over the world would be gathering, it's a perfect place for a black list hunter to stay and hunt."

"Oh.. Psh, I knew that," I state as I purposely flip the silver hair over my shoulder and acted bratty.

Sorata chuckled at my behavior, amused by my acting, "That's a good way to act in front of people you don't know, disguise~!"

I nodded my head in agreement, though being bratty may be annoying and tiring.... Staying silent may be better....

"Anyways, since I'll be in York shin by next week, if something does happen, in the worst case call me," Sorata commanded as he gave me a look.

I sighed, slightly annoyed how protective my older brother was being. I was living by myself for the past what? Twelve years? I'm pretty sure I could survive perfectly fine on my own....

I had to cut my brother off from rambling as I slipped on my backpack on. In it was an extra pare of disguise clothes and my precious comfortable clothes and sneakers. Tsubone and Amane made sure not to forget to get me a new hat as well!

"Alright, Sora-nii, I'll see you soon! I want to meet your partner by the way, I'm curious. I didn't know there were other beings excluding me who can tolerate you."

I laughed as the brown haired man frowned and playfully shoved my shoulder lightly.

At that moment, I noticed the Zoldyck family walking out of their mansion. Well at least few of the Zoldyck.

Silva-San and Zeno-San stood next to each other in a proud stance, while Kalluto and Kikyo stood next to them.

Behind them was Goto, Tsubone, and Amane. There were few other butlers but I never really gotten the chance to ever know them.

"Thank you for letting me stay again Silva-San," I thanked the large man, smiling in appreciation.

The silver haired man chuckled and looked at me with feline eyes that his son inherited, "It was our pleasure," the man chuckled into his hand as he looked at me, "I do have to say you look like a child of my own with this disguise."

I laughed lightly and scratched my cheeks, "Well, I'll be acting as Killua's sister for a while..."

Silva-San laughed and patted my head, making sure to not move my wig.

I bowed slightly at Kikyo-San but we didn't exchange words, even though the women seemed like she wanted to screech once again.

I gave a small smile and nodded to the three butler I've come close to, then looking at the large forest that surrounded the mansion.

A large smile spread on my face when I noticed the large Zoldyck guard dog hiding in the shadow.

"MIKE!!! COME HERE BOY!" I yelled excitedly. In my two week stay at the Zoldyck house hold, I never gotten the chance to play with the large creature because of Sorata's stupid training.

The ground shook slightly and I noticed my brother being alarmed by the sudden appearance of the large creature.

Mike stood in front of me, looking down at me with his beady black eyes. The dog than sat down and brought his head down so I could touch him.

'Goodbye.... Again....' His thoughts echoed through my head. I nodded in agreement and pressed my forehead on his nose.

"Yup, I'm going again Mike, I'm sorry I couldn't play with you, and next time, I promise to bring you a great stamp pig." I cooed at the beast and scratched his ears with my whole arm.

"Oi Nijika, you can understa-" Sorata took a step towards us but as soon as he did, Mike turned towards him, giving off a low growl from the back of his throat.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The brown haired man became alarmed and took a step back, standing in the place he was moments ago.

'This creature lets off such a horrifying vibe, even as a Kijime, I wouldn't be able to go near it, yet Nijika is....' Sorata thought, his eyebrows furrowing.

Nijika smiled and kissed the beast on his nose before she turned towards her brother.

A genuine smile was on her face as she walked up to the older male, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Without even a single hesitation Sorata also wrapped his arms around her, picking her up.

The two siblings have only know each other for such a short period yet they already shared a inseparable bond.

The older Kijime was the first one to let go. He gently placed his younger sister back on the ground.

For a moment the two siblings stared at each other, peering into each other's soul. Though their appearance was different at the moment, they were definitely siblings, the result of the love their parents had for each other.

The two smiled at each other as Nijika silently controlled her wind and was was lifted into the air.

Sorata watched his sister turn into a black dot in the sky before she completely disappeared.

The male continued to stare at the sky she disappeared to, no hint of leaving.

All the Zoldyck family and the butlers walked back into the mansion except one person.

"You should give her more credit then you are giving her Sorata," Silva stated as he placed his large hand on the older Kijime's shoulder.

Sorata sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "I know I should Silva, it's just that I feel guilty for not finding her for twelve years. She's my little sister, my only relative that is alive, she's my responsibility." Sorata's green eyes were filled with grief and regret, something that should not belong to an eighteen year old.

The older silver haired male sighed and patted the brunette head before walking into his mansion to join his family.

Sorata stayed outside by himself, just staring into the sky.

=MEAN WHILE=

"I. Hate. Wearing. Skirts!" Nijika screamed as she flew in the air.

Her blue skirt fluttered as the icy cold air hit her, chilling her to the bones.

The silver wig she was wearing was secure on her head, though she was slightly uncomfortable because the blue contacts in her eyes felt like they were getting dry.

Rubbing her knuckle to her eyes, she groaned in frustration, trying to keep the skirt from flying up.

'I knew dressing like this and flying to York Shin was a bad idea!' Nijika angrily thought. Though she realized there wasn't any point in trying to keep her skirt down, she was wearing bicycle shorts... And there wasn't anyone but her up in the sky right now...

Slightly depressed at her stupidness, she stopped her struggling and flew like how she usually did.

Though she immediately got irritated as the wig kept hitting her face.

"God dammit," she hissed. Though she suddenly remembered something important, making her momentarily forget her anger and irritation.

She quickly pulled out her cell phone that was provided by her older brother.

She looked through her contacts and sighed in relief when she was able to find a name she was searching for. She had received his number the last time she saw him so she must have put it in a while ago.

She brought the phone to her ears hearing it ring few times before a familiar voice picked up.

"Hello?"

Nijika inwardly smiled, "Hey Kurapika, this is Nijika."

"Nijika? Is been a while," Kurapika stated in a tone that slightly worried the female.

"It has been a while hasn't it? I'm heading to York Shin right now, and I gained a bit of information you might be interested in," Nijika immediately became serious as she continued to soar high in the sky.

The 'silvernette' heard a shuffling, assuming the blonde went to grab paper, "What information is it?"

"I was training with my older brother and gained a bit of information of the Phantom Troupe, Genei Yodan."

Nijika frowned as she heard Kurapika suck in a quick breath from the other side.

"Well you probably know this but there are currently thirteen members including the head. Sorata-nii had multiple encounters with them and he told me there is currently ten males and three females. Though he still hasn't personally really encounter the new number eight since he killed the previous one," Nijika talked into the phone with a serious tone, "He also told me he was sure they would appear in York Shin during the auction."

"I already knew that."

The female wince slightly at the harshness from his tone and pushed it aside, "I'm glad you knew that, also my brother is coming to York Shin sometime to hunt for criminals, he personally didn't say it, but I assume his real goal is to capture or kill a member of the Phantom Troupe."

'If those two worked together I bet they can kill few of them...'

"Nijika I would like to kill them myself...."

The female sighed at the reply she received. She knew the blonde was stubborn, especially when it was about his clans murder.

"Okay, it was just an option, also this involved me, my brother told me the leader of the group scouted him once after finding out about his power and our heritage as a Kijime. He's sure they'll come after me if they realize I was a Kijime as well."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING COMING TO YORK SHIN THEN?!"

Nijika pulled the phone away and grabbed her ear in pain.

"Listen to me to the end! I'm in a disguise right now. With the help of Killua's family, I'm wearing blue contacts and sliver wig. I'm going to act as Killua's younger sister. So if you see a female version of Killua know its me."

"..."

Nijika sighed, "Anyways, I'll be at York Shin by this afternoon. I want to meet up with you before I go look for Killua and Gon."

"Are you not with them?"

Nijika shook her head, even though Kurapika could not see her, "I left them at Whale Island when I had few questions that I needed to get answered. So where can I meet you?"

"Come to the Nostrade Family mansion, I work there as an bodyguard."

One of Nijika's eyebrows rose, "I assume you learned about nen then," she stated, you can't become a body guard as a hunter without nen....

"Yes I have, by the way you speak you must have learned as well," Kurapika says.

He was sitting in his room, Light Nostrade, his boss provided for him at his mansion.

He had a stoic look on his face as he looked out the window at the garden that was filled with dogs.

"Let me guess, are you a conjurer?"

The blonde's blue eyes widen slightly, hearing his female friend's chirpy question from the other side of the phone.

"How did you know?" He demanded as he stood up.

He put his phone on speaker and walked to his nightstand where he kept a cup of water.

Kurapika smiled a bit as he heard the cheerful giggle coming from his phone, "Well I've learned a lot during these few months Kurapika. My brother said I completely master the basic ability and technique of nen, and I already learned about the advance technique. I just have to perfect my own ability."

Kurapika was shocked at the information. 'She has already learned about the advance nen? Impressive, I've only completed the training a while ago.'

"Nijika you still haven't answered my question," Kurapika sighed, he could imagine the female smiling as she talked into the phone, "How did you know I was a conjurer?"

"Well, conjurers are typically high-strung or overly serious and stoic. Kurapika you're always so serious it describes you. I also know they are often on guard and always cautious. Another characteristic is that they are very observant and logical, and because of that reason they rarely get into traps!"

Kurapika sweat dropped at Nijika's blunt statement while he shook his head, smiling to himself, "May I ask what your nen type then? It only seems fair since you know mine."

"Hm, I wonder....?"

Kurapika scowled slightly hearing Nijika's response.

"You'll find out when I see you in few hours! Bye Kurapika!"

Nijika laughed and ended the call hearing Kurapika's yell get cut off.

She gently placed the phone in her backpack, careful not to drop it. The female then looked at the horizon and signed.

'Well, I'll go see Kurapika today and go look for Gon and Killua tomorrow, I would call them but I don't even think they own a phone...' The female thought, 'I miss them...'

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Fuwwaaaa~! Finally!" The petite female groaned as she landed in the woods, a mile or so away from the city of York Shin.

She immediately used Zetsu, concealing her aura. She flinched slightly as aura from numerous nen user from the city hit her.

She whistled a high note, impressed.

'Well, I really have to be careful, I could feel a lot of nen users, though none of them seem too strong' Nijika thought as she walked through the trees, careful to not catch any eyes.

She soon exited the woods, slipping into the large crowd of people. Nijika's eyes widen in fascination as she looked at the tall buildings that surrounded her.

She dodged people and continued to walk though the crowds, looking at everything in interest.

Her 'blue' eyes eyed the tents that were prepared for the auction. The silver haired female soon found out she was walking in the area known to have the auction called the Bull Market, a low-end tag auction.

As she walked through the large crowd she stiffened. Her eyes narrowed when she suddenly felt strong aura coming from a store that hid behind many of the tents that were still preparing for tomorrow.

Swiftly she dodged the crowd of people and walked up to the store, curious to see what was causing the large aura.

Her eyes scanned the old sign, she squinted her eyes in confusion.

"I think it's a weapon store..."

Nijika frowned at the shady store but without much hesitation, she grabbed the rusty handle of the store door and walked in.

A small bell rang as the door closed behind Nijika. The female curiously looked around, eyeing the dim room that seemed to be filled with varies of weapons that were covered in dust.

She focused slightly and started to use Gyo, focusing the aura to her eyes.

She searched the shop looking for whatever was causing the power.

Though instead of finding what she was searching for, she found the old man who was sitting by the counter quietly.

As their eyes met, Nijika gave him an nod of acknowledgement, which the man returned with his own nod.

Nijika continued to search the store, stepping farther into the rather large building.

Her blue eyes narrowed as she noticed something that seemed to be letting off aura. She silently walked up to the pile of weapons.

Carefully, not to hurt herself, Nijika grabbed the object that looked like it was glowing. She deactivated her gyo and looked at the blade that was in her hands.

It seemed strong, but something else was making the female react.

She held the weapon in her hand and searched the room once again, activating gyo.

Her heals made light clicks against the dusty floor, making a cloud of dust float into the air with each step.

Her eyes darted every where searching in concentration. A shiver went down her back as she passed by a pile of weapons that was almost stack up high to the roof. She turned around and stared at the pile in confusion.

'Something is in there.... What is it?'

She picked through the swords, guns, and other unknown weapons. Looking at each of them, making sure they weren't letting off a weird glow like the knife she held.

Her fingers grazed on a katana that was pith black. A electricity ran though her arms as a shudder over took her body.

Her eyes stared at the weapon and activated gyo she unconsciously stopped.

It glowed a dark purple, the aura seeming to roll off of it.

Carefully, Nijika picked up the large Katana in her hand, eyeing the black sheath that had white engravings in it.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she realized what the engravings were....

'Wolves......'

Testing out the sword she unsheathed the rather long weapon, completely pulling it out of it sheath and pointing it in front of her.

The blade was black as a starless sky, the light reflecting off of it even though the Tsuka was covered in dust. The ha was the only place that was not black, but a dark blue that reflected the light.

A smile stretched on Nijika's face as she sheath the katana and held it in her hand with the other knife.

With confident strides, she walked to the counter where the old man still sat. It didn't seem like he has moved a single millimeter.

Nijika opened her mouth to ask for price but was beaten by man.

"I won't sell these to girls who aren't even grown adults... I won't even sell them to adults that aren't hunters, hunters can only be the one to wield these weapons..." The man's voice seemed rusty because of the lack of use, his old eyes glaring at Nijika.

The female scowled and struck her hand into her backpack pulling out her hunters license, "Old man, I am an Hunter, how much are they?"

The man seemed mildly surprised as he snatched the hunters license out of Nijika's hand examine it.

The males eyes widen as he saw the drawing at the back of the license. His eyes snapped towards Nijika, examining her closely.

"You are under a disguise or you are not a Kijime?"

The elder knew about the Kijime family.... He knew who they were and knew their characteristics.

Nijika's eyes widen as she realized her mistake.

'Dammit I came here to York Shin in a disguise, but I can't use my license since everyone will know I'm a Kijime....'

The old mans worn out eyes immediately caught the panic on Nijika's face and chuckled. Confirming his idea.

"Breath child, there must be a reason why you are hiding. I'm willing to sell these to someone of a Kijime family.... Actually I was only planning to sell them to the Kijime family though, they seemed to have almost disappeared from our world..."

Nijika's eyes hardened at the statement, "Gramps how much?"

"This isn't something that's can have the price child. It is after all Benny Delon's last two creation...."

The females mouth opened in shock as she eyes the weapons in front of her. She has heard about Ben's Knifes, though she would have not thought she'll encounter not one but two of them at once.

"Why would you sell it to a Kijime but no one else?" Nijika questioned, her voice was laced with slight innocence that surprised the owner of the shop.

The man took the katana into his hand and unsheathed it carefully, making sure not to touch the blade.

"These two were the last creation Delon's made before he was captured, and his victims were two Kijime...."

A/N

What do you guys think? Good chapter?

I already finished the next chapter so..... Fifty comments and seventy votes?

I'll then update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
7.8K 167 32
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
16.5K 400 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...