All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

The aftermath

8.1K 195 193
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

I looked down to see a throwing knife. I winced in pain as I pulled it out.

"Y/N!" Izuku shouted.

"I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me but I can't teleport now, it's too much strain on my body. If I try to teleport I could end up doing serious damage to myself," I replied.

"Two against one huh? This won't be easy," Stain grunted.

"I'll stay back and make sure they're all good and don't get hurt!" I yelled to Todoroki and Izuku.

"Okay!" They both shouted back.

I zoned out from the fight and made sure the pro and Tenya weren't loosing too much blood.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki shouted.

I looked to them and saw Izuku on the ground again.

"You have to run, I can't watch this." Tenya's eyes teared up.

"You wanna make your brother proud!" Todoroki shouted.

I gasped as Izuku was frozen again.

One for all!

I got the power to surge all through my body and I leaped to Izuku without even thinking.

"Then stand up and be Ingineum! Become the hero he wanted you to be!" Todoroki shouted while defending himself from Stain.

I noticed Stain grab the dagger that hit me. My eyes widened as he licked up my blood.

"Gah!" I cried out as I became paralysed.

I'm blood type A, I'll be paralysed for a bit!

"Watch your right!" Izuku yelled.

It won't matter if the time runs out. I've over used my quirk and I didn't notice!

I could hear heaps of fire and ice being thrown around but I want looking.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you, you rely on your quirk too much? Makes you a careless fighter." Stain asked.

"TODOROKI!" Izuku yelled.

I wanted to clutch my head so badly due to the pain but I couldn't move a muscle. My eyelids became heavy and I heard Iida yell something. I couldn't make it out though. Black cots filled my vision before I was succumbed into darkness.

Time skip brought to you by being unconscious

I woke up to hear beeping and to see bright lights.

The hospital, great...

I looked around and I saw Izuku, Todoroki and Tenya.

"Hey you're awake!" Izuku smiled.

I sat up. "Yeah but I feel like I've been hit by a bus."

"Did you sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"No not really," He replied.

"I figured, me neither," Todoroki said, he was sitting on his bed.

"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing." Izuku looked to the roof.

"Yeah I agree,"

"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target, he probably could've killed me if he really wanted to." Izuku looked down at his bandaged leg.

"Yeah, seems to me he let us both live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though Iida, he was actually trying to murder you but you still stood tall." Todoroki looked to Tenya.

"That's not true, I was-" Tenya started to say.

"Oh, so the injured young ones are awake," some old man said.

"Grab Torino!" Izuku smiled.

"Ah, and manual too," Tenya said.

Gran Torino looked at Izuku. "Idiot! I could yell at you for hours right now!"

"Yeah, I'm, sorry." Izuku sighed.

"But before I do, you've got a visitor." He looked to the door.

A tall dog man walked in the room.

"This is Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Suragami," Gran Torino explained.

Todoroki and Tenya stood up, I couldn't because I was still too weak.

"No please stay seated, woof" Suragami said.

Woof?

"So you're the U.A students who brought down the hero killer, huh?" He asked.

"We are," Todoroki replied.

"Stain has some serious injuries, severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should've already have learned, when quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain this status quo. We decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons, that's when hero's came in, they could do what we couldn't. If they were licensed of course, woof. It would be impossible for police to condone the use of deadly quirks, after all we're here to stop such harm to be done."

"The only reason pro's can use their powers now is because of the strict power of ethics that the current hero's chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the hero killer or not, none of you have the authority to harm the villain. That means the four of you and your supervisors Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino, are sure to receive such punishments for this gross abuse of your powers." Suragami announced to us.

"Now hold on a minute! If Iida had not stepped in Native would've been murdered! And if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead! No one else even realised that the hero killer was even in Hosu! Are you saying we should've just stood by and watch people die?" Todoroki protested.

"Todoroki chill out!" I glared at him.

"So it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" Suragami asked.

Todoroki gasped. "But sir! Isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

"This is why you're not a full fledged pro yet, it's obvious U.A and Endeavor have not been teaching you near enough, what a shame," He replied.

"You damn mutt!" Todoroki glared at him angrily.

"Todoroki!" I shouted jumping out of bed and standing in front or him.

"Stop there kid, you'll wanna listen to him until the end," Gran Torino said.

My head felt dizzy again and Manual helped me back to the bed. "Thanks."

"What I've said is the official stance of the police department, but any punishment would only be necessary is any of this went public. If it did you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere, but there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand we could say Endeavor saved the day, Stains burns would support 5is story completely and we could pretend you weren't involved. Woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses, this could be the last you've heard of any punishments."

"It would mean no one would know about you though, you'd receive no acclaim at all. The choice is yours, personally I know where I stand. I don't wanna damage any promising young careers, not for a mistake like this." He finished talking.

"Either way we'll need to take responsibility for being negligent as supervisors," Manual said with tears in his eyes.

Tenya walked up to Manual. "I'm sorry, I should've listened."

"Yeah! You caused us a lot of trouble, remember that and don't do it again."

"Yes Sir!" Tenya replied.

"And I apologise as well," Izuku bowed.

"Me too," Todoroki also bowed.

"I also apologise," I said weakly while laying on the bed.

"I know it's not fair, you won't enjoy any of the fame and glory you probably would've received otherwise, but at least allow me as the chief of police to thank you." Suragami bowed.

"Ya know, you could've just started with that." Todoroki looked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.6K 12
(y/n) is cute, pretty, and powerful. The only girl who's a multiple quirk yielder, makes her better than the rest. All too powerful. But, what if thi...
5.6K 204 24
❝ I lacked one thing, and that thing got me stuck in this scroll. I lacked friendship. ❞ Izuku Midoriya is just a simple elf boy ready to go on his j...
299K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...