He's a King and I'm a Nobody

By indiaJ06

He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful ind... More

Prologe
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Bounded To The Reaper

Ch. 21

3.2K 144 13
By indiaJ06

AIDEN'S POV

"Ok. So you sir. Has to kill that." Bullet says pointing at this huge Bear that has a razor sharp teeth. That's over two feet taller than me.

"Your gonna make sure I don't get killed right?" I ask nervously looking the bear up and down.

"No. I'm going to make sure I don't get killed. Have fun." He says before disappearing...again.

I try to growl but it comes out as a groan instead...damn him. "I CAN'T EVEN GROWL?!" I yell out frustrated.

The bear stands up on two legs and roars at me. I can't kill this thing on my own. I try to make my hands catch on fire but nothing happens. I groan out loud and use my sight to access weak spots.

If I get on the bears neck it can't turn around and bite me. It also looks a little injured on its left side. I have to find some type of weapon. I look around and I see a long stick. I smile as a thought pops up in my mind. I run through the forest looking for some type of vine or rope. I find one and grab it. I take the shark tooth from off the necklace around my neck and wrap the vine around it tightly. I run back to where the bear is and stand up tall challenging it.

He roars our and swipes it's paw at me and I luckily dodge it. Right before I'm about to stab it I hear the sound of a cub crying out.

I stop and dodge it's claws. I run to where the crying cub is coming from and there's a cub trapped in a bear trap. I disarm it and grab the cub. I walk to the momma bear and drop the cub six feet away from it. The bear stops roaring and runs over to the cub. I back away from it and huff out air.

"Damn I was expecting something to die. Better luck next time. I guess. And anyways you passed the test." Bullet says a little disappointed.

"You know you're a asshole." I say throwing the stick to the side before grabbing my shark tooth and tying it back onto my necklace.

Right before we can teleport to some other hazardous place I feel warmth surround me. And I feel sparks flow through my body. I look around until I see my mate laying on my chest. I smile happy that she still feels secure with me even if I'm in a coma.

"You see you need to pass all these tests for her. So don't die...Aiden I'm begging you, please don't die." Bullet says patting my shoulder with a serious look in his eyes. I roll my eyes at him with only him laughing back at me.

"Why is your hair white?" I ask randomly.

"Because chicks dig it. You should've saw the way mate was looking at me." He winks at me.

"Should've heard the way-"

"Hey I'm only eleven don't say whaat you was about to say." A little boy dressed in a some really out of date clothing says frowning at me.

"Who is he?" I ask pointing at him.

"Our dad when he first got his fangs." Bullet says looking down at the boy.

"Oh...really?" I rhetorically ask looking down at the boy.

I thump his head as hard as I can. "That's for all those times your grounded me." I says squatting, tilting my head smiling at him.

The little boy fades away and laughs. "Your dad will now have that memory you idiot." He says trying to be serious but laughing.

As we are walking to the next 'challenge' we pass by a familiar wolf pup whimpering with its tail between its legs.

I know this wolf. I think to myself.

There's a man standing in front of it with a pair of pliers. I recognize this man I think to myself. But again I can't remember...why can't I remember? It's on the tip of my head but I just can't remember.

"Hey...I know that pup and that man."  I say grabbing Bullets shirt to stop him from walking.

Bullet stops and looks over me analyzing me for some reason.

I look over at the wolf and for some reason I admire it. I look at the eyes of the pup and it clicked. "That's...Danielle." I mutter.

"How did I not recognize her? I know exactly what her wolf looks like." I ask Bullet examining the pup from head to toe.

"You're losing your memory I believe." Bullet says quietly more to his self than to me, fear runs through my body but I shake it away. I have to stay strong.

The man walks to the shaking pup and grab her roughly before turning around and I feel fear wash through my body. Fear and hatred. And Anger.

I try to run to them to stop him from hurting my mate. But it's like I'm running on a treadmill. "Aiden look away." Bullet says grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"NO! HE'S GOING TO HURT HER!" I yell trying to run faster and Bullet again pulls at me.

"AIDEN! LOOK AWAY!" Bullet yells grabbing my face forcing me to look at him. Suddenly all goes quiet before the most heartbreaking cry is heard from the tiny pup and as hard as I try to look all I can do is stare at Bullet with tears in my eyes and he bites his lip roughly trying to block out the noises. "He's hurting her." I say as a tear drops from my eye. Bullet holds my head tightly resting it on his.

"You're my experiment. Nothing more nothing less." The man barks out and a loud thump is heard and Bullet finally releases me. I turn around to see a tiny pup whimpering helplessly laid on the ground in a straight line. I'm finally able to walk to it and I pick her up gently.

"You're more than a experiment. You are the most beautiful pup I have ever seen. Your daddy is just jealous he can't be special like you." I say holding the pup close.

"Oh and in about fifteen years from now he's going to be punished for all of his wrong doings. I promise...and you're not allowed to have d as by boyfriends before Aiden Talion." I say kissing the pup on the top of its head. I place it back down gently and it fades away.

"Let's go before I decide to convince Caden to bring that idiot back to life just so I can torture him." Bullet growls.

As we are walking I finally get the courage to ask him a question that's been bugging me since we started back walking. 

"Who's Caden?"

DANIELLE'S POV

As I'm eating breakfast at the palace since I was forced to leave I feel a memory pop up in my head.

The memories I thought I had gotten rid of pop up in my mind.

Flashback
This was two week after my father had found out how to make me shift early. By early I mean around the age of 3.

My dad snatched me from my mothers comforting arms and my mom pleas for him to give me back. He slaps her in return for her speaking without permission and I am brought to the basement.

I'm dropping onto a dirty glass table and he rummages through his "toys" I whimper slug hut lay back away falling off the tables. He returns with a pair of pliers and smiles down at me.

"Lets see if I can find a kidney of yours." He says smiling. I whimper and start shaking violently with my tail tucked behind my ear.

"That's Danielle..." a voice whispers echoing through the room. I ignore it and continue to back away from the male.

Suddenly I start seeing a ghost like figure running through clouds to me but he's so far away. Again it must be the drugs my father forced into me.

"Aiden look away." Another voice echoes.

"NO HE'S GOING TO HURT HER!" The addicting voice yells running towards me.

"AIDEN LOOK AWAY!" The other voices booms making my head feel like someone is punching the inside.

Suddenly my father yanks me up and starts his torture. I cry out loudly in pain for what feels like hours.

"He's hurting her." The voice mumbles through a sad voice.

Finally my father drops me on the ground and I'm bleeding badly but sadly I am still alive. I'm on the ground shivering and whimpering praying he lets my mother come to me.

"Your my experiment nothing more nothing less." Father says slamming the door.

"You're more than a experiment. You are the most beautiful pup I have ever seen. Your daddy is just jealous he can't be special like you." The male says scooping me up I feel secure around the male and I smile on the inside at his words.

"Oh and in about fifteen years from now he's going to be punished for all of his wrong doings. I promise...and also no boyfriends before Aiden Talion." he says kissing the top of my head. I purr at the contact and I feel all alone when he places me down and leaves.

END OF FLASHBACK!

I'm gasping trying to get air in my lungs and I'm sweating. I realize that Jaylyn is holding me tightly in her arms whispering comforting words in my ear.

"Shhh...it's ok. Deep breath...deep breath." She says with her hand in my hair holding me against her. Tears leak out of my eyes and realization hits me in the face.

"Aiden...he was in a memory from my past." I say taking a deep breath.

"Ok let's get everyone in my parents office and we can discuss it there. Let me get make you a healthy smoothie first ok?" She says helping me sit back up.

"Ok." I respond.

"Oh and about in fifteen years he's going to be punished from all his wrong doing. I promise." That sentence echoes in my mind and for some reason I'm too dumb to know it's meaning.

"He's going to be punished."

"OH MY GOSH!" I yell causing Jaylyn to drop the strawberries.

"We have to get your dad." I say standing up running to the training grounds.

"DANI!" She yells running after me.

I run dodging people's fists and everyone stops including Ace, Nevaeh, Damien, and Caden.

They all look over my body looking for the slightest injury before looking back at me with raised eyebrows.

"I know who Aiden's kidnapper is." I pant out resting on my knees.

Everyone gasps and look expectingly at me.

"It was my father."

Ok so I cried writing this chapter but I had to get over it. 💖🥺 Anyways many of you probably already knew this but thanks for reading. And sorry for the malfunction with all of the chapters being taken down. Someone was trying to hack my account so I took all of my chapters down and saved them to my notes. But nothing was changed and again sorry for that. 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.7K 27
Sequel to Stalked Two guards ushered the prince in the room and I damn near fell out of my seat. This couldn't be right. I hadn't seen his face yet b...
3.3K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
5.6K 1K 66
She told me to stop hurting her but I couldn't. All I could see was a red blur. I couldn't control it. I needed to quench my thirst. I sunk my teeth...
253K 7.5K 31
Even vampires have mates... Vladimir is the King of Vampires. His empire thrives under his rule, but he something is missing; his mate. Vlad has scou...