Enforce Me

By SkylarSaitou

(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favou... More

Enforce Me
Chapter 1: New Neighbours
Chapter 2: Home Alone
Chapter 3: I Suppose You'd Mate With An Omega
Chapter 4: Hormones
Chapter 5: Mine
Chapter 6: Pinkie Promise
Chapter 7: Too Young
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Murderous Intent
Chapter 11: Tear Stains
Chapter 12: Hurt
Chapter 13: Little Girls, Braids and Pregnancy
Chapter 14: Sweet As Sugar
Chapter 15: Heat
Chapter 16: Protector?
Chapter 17: Pride
Chapter 18: Hurt For Me
Chapter 19: To Hurt An Enforcer
Chapter 20: Dustin Hates Cats
Chapter 21: Charlie
Chapter 22: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 23: Puddin'
Chapter 24: Werewhale
Chapter 25: Sidekick
Chapter 26: Taking Charge
Chapter 27: Myles Moore
Chapter 28: Blood and Fur
Chapter 29: Look, A Happy Family.
Chapter 30: The Alpha's Next Meal
Chapter 31: Hello, Beautiful.
Chapter 32: Nostalgia
Chapter 33: Gone
Chapter 34: Stale
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: The First Clue
Chapter 37: Warmth
Notice
Notice II
Chapter 38: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 39: Join The Orchestra
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Rogue Blood

52.9K 2.5K 155
By SkylarSaitou

''So... do traditional packs really not keep their omegas?'' I fidgeted with my hands and looked up to Alic, his face covered in the shadows of night and trees.

''We used to.'' He sighed.

''What changed?''

''There was an attack. Rogues took our omegas and raped them as a show of power and to sully our lines, men and women, children and adults. It didn't matter to them.  After that, we collectively decided that there was too much to lose when keeping those unable to defend themselves.''

''Omegas have an important part in the pack though. They're important in raising pups and keeping the atmosphere of a pack. They're born to take up the role of a nurse or doctor or nanny.''

'' The Luna who was once an omega tried to talk to them during an attack to save a young omega boy who she held dear, but they took her and killed her in front of the alpha as the greatest insult. Could you have lived as if nothing happened after that?'' His eyes were pained as if it had just happened in front of him now, the wound still fresh.

''I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-''

''Don't apologise.'' the shock from my apology was almost comical as if he had never heard the words before. ''You should know our past and decide to protect it with all your heart, after all, you'll be taking her place some day.''

''Luna?'' I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at the man.

''You don't know?'' He looked shocked before laughing. ''Tatum is in for it. It would have been nice if he told you he would be Alpha in spring before he mated you.''

''We never finished mating.'' My hand came to rest on the mark he left on my left shoulder.

''Tatum, you bastard. You just made my job harder.'' Alic groaned and stepped closer to me, scanning our surrounding before ushering me forward.

''What do you mean?''

''You don't know much about anything do you?'' No malice or rudeness was in his voice, he was just genuinely curious.

''Sorry.''

''If you didn't complete the mating, you'll shortly go into heat. It's more common that omegas go into a harsher heat than most because it's harder for their bodies to fight off and regulate the effects. If rogues catch your heat and can scent Tatum on you, they'll do anything to soil the future Alpha's Luna. The best way to get to an Alpha is through his Luna.''

My mind and heart started working into overdrive as my head swung back and forth around the forest.

Go into heat? I was never told about this. I guess I never really asked. I just knew that you mated. I never asked for specifics.

''What's heat?''

''Goddess I'm going to kill my nephew.'' He groaned and ushered me further until we reached the base of the cliffs and made our way up a path and climbing up ledges.

I don't think I've ever felt so useless as I did when for the majority of our trip, Alic had to carry me or push me up onto rocks due to my curse of being short and weak.

''Ouch.'' I whined when a particularly sharp rock scraped my leg, the stinging almost immediately making me reach to put pressure on the blood before it ran down and soaked my fresh bandages on my feet.

''Hey, hey are you okay?'' Alic lifted my leg as we reached the opening of a cave and inspected my leg.

''Yeah. I'll be fine.''

''I thought I told you to take care of him?'' A growl ripped from behind me before I was pulled off the ground and pressed into a large familiar chest.

''I did take care of him. It's just a scratch but you'll have more than just a scratch when I'm done talking to you about what we should tell our mates before we mark them.'' Alic growled back and nudged Tatum away as he picked me up and took me inside the cave, Lance who had appeared out of nowhere dragging Tatum to another part of the cave as he tried to hide the blood on his cheek from me.

''Where are you taking me?''

''Hot pools. We need to get you cleaned up. You're like a pup the way you attract dirt.'' He laughed and wiped my cheek as he set me onto my feet.

''Sorry.''

''We're going to have to get used to that.'' He laughed and helped me hobble towards the steam filled room.

The room was mostly flat rock until the center was engulfed in a large pool, steam rising from it as water trickled from the ceiling and fell out of a small opening at the end of the cave surely cooling and meeting the river that runs through the woods.

''Get used to what?''

''You saying sorry every two seconds.'' I looked at him oddly as he started stripping his clothes and I turned away embarrassed at his naked body. '' 'sorry' isn't a common phrase with such prideful traditional wolves. No one here is sorry for their mouth or their actions.''

He laughed and slowly dragged me towards the pool before dropping in and leaving me at the edge confused at what to do. I wasn't comfortable bathing with someone else, especially someone I had just met and someone as intimidatingly large as him, but I couldn't deny the water looked perfect. My body was urging me to strip down to nothing and just jump in as sweat rolled down my neck and collected in my thick clothes.

''Leave your underwear on or my nephew will have my balls.''

''Your nephew?''

''Tatum is my nephew.''

''Anything else I should know?'' I asked quizzically as he turned away from me and gestured me to get undressed and I did, making sure to leave on my briefs before stepping into the perfectly warmed water.

''I'm Beta, Lance is Alpha and Tatum will be Alpha in spring.''

''A powerful family.''

''You could say that.'' He smiled and helped me get washed up, making sure to check over my now healed feet and covering my cut leg. ''I'm sure Tatum will take care of this but I'll wrap it for now.''

After we were all dried and dressed Alic led me towards what looked like rooms, some covered by furs for privacy and some open, but I was definitely sure I could hear moaning going on in more than a few.

''You'll get used to it. We're not shy about anything here.'' Alic rubbed my head and led me to a room, moving back the draped fur to reveal a space much larger than my room but also much more bare.

The only things in the room were a large amount of furs in what I could only guess was a bed and what looked like a bench much like the ones near the opening of the cave, carved out of stone.

''Tatum should be back soon. I'll wait with you-''

''No need.'' Tatum huffed as he walked in the room.

''-or not.'' Alic smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving the room and replacing the door furs. ''See you soon little one.''

I took in my mate's appearance as he walked towards a bowl on top of the bench, splashing his face with water. There was more blood on his clothes and speckles on his face. Had there been more rogues out there? The blood smelled horrible and I could feel my nose wrinkling as he walked closer to me. He seemed to notice this and cursed under his breath as he took in his blood covered shirt.

He walked towards the bench again, taking off his clothes and laying them there before making his way back towards me. Naked.

I could feel my face heating as I took in his body but tried to not let my eyes stray lower than his muscled stomach in fear or my mini me becoming not so mini anymore.

''Let's sleep. You look exhausted.'' He reached for my hand and intertwined our finger as he led me towards the bed, kneeling up on it before me so that he'd be able to help lead me to it as he took notice of the bandage on my leg.

As he laid me down on an array of brown, white and black furs, he softly unwrapped the bandage and kissed the reddened skin, his saliva helping the healing process faster than his hormones in my system were doing.

''Sleep, mate.'' He pulled the softest and warmest furs over my body, instantly numbing my mind with comfort as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

He didn't waste any time burying his face into my left shoulder, the even breathing calming me further and sending me into the most comfortable and peaceful state I had ever experienced in my life so far but the scent of rogues blood in the room soon sent my dreams into an all too familiar unpleasant dream.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
1M 30.4K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
3.3K 129 8
*MATURE* Dantè Willow, a 21- year old omega abhorred Alphas after an unsightly incident that transpired right before his eyes. His life immediately v...
3.4M 142K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...