The Baby

By ThatOne_Slytherin

Harry is in 5th year when something goes terribly wrong. Harry gets drunk at a 5th-year party and wakes up in... More

The Party
Malfoy!
Morning Sickness
Positive
After Party
Ron
Snitch
Baby Daddy Draco๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ‹
Dumbledore
The Malfoys
A Month Passed
Fall Break
Three Months Passed
Pansy and Hermione
Everyone Knows
Its A.....
Watching
Hermione
Baby Daddy Talk
Time Spent
Month 4 (Dracos PoV)
Month 4 (Harrys PoV)
One Room
Christmas Break
The Dursley's
Concern
Flowers
Letters
Profit
Flatline๏ฟผ
A First
Talking
Questions
Month 5
Nursery
Valentines Day
Together?
The Weasleys
Name
Wait, April?
Plan
Please
April 30th
Month 9
Where
Now
Leaving
Dursleys
The Malfoy Manor
Alone
Time
Excuse me
Intern
Sue
Silence
Molly
Return
Her First
Dark
Vows
Mr.Potter-Malfoy
Two
Promsie
The End

Morning After

8.3K 217 247
By ThatOne_Slytherin

Omg!!! I'm so sorry for the delayed update! I've been trying to write for days but like...I couldn't focus! I wanted to get this out to you guys so much but I got distracted! Anyway, I have it now and I hope you love it and because of me being so late on this update I decided to make this chapter longer! I hope you like it♥️♥️♥️♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe it was around 10:45 when I woke up the next morning.
The air still smelled of sex and I was still covered in cum from last night.
Last night.....last night I had probably the best sex I've ever had.

"f...fuck me, Draco. Please."

A smirk curved onto my lips as memories of the night before flooded my head.

"You're going to suck me off. I want to see what your pretty little mouth can do."

"Y-yes daddy."

"Draco...daddy...it hurts."

"Shhh, it's okay, I'll make you feel better."

"Pl-please! I can't hold it!"

"I'm going to prep you. Then I'm going to fuck you. How does that sound?"

"Draco?"

My eyes widened as I heard my name being called. I didn't know I was thinking so much about what was said...

"Yeah?"

He turned around from his position and was now facing me. His face was flushed over and his eyes were droopy.

"I was just making sure you were still here...I didn't know if you left or not."

I felt so bad after he said that...last time we did this I told him I was going to the common room and yelled at him afterward. I was a total jerk...

"Harry, of course, I'm still here. Where else would I be? I'm not going to leave you like that ever again."

I placed an innocent kiss on his lips and pulled him closer to me, "Are you okay?"

He looked up at me in confusion but quickly blushed at my question, "Yeah...I'm okay....I'm just sore."

I chuckled a bit as he closed his eyes and started to drift off again. We had a long night, I understand.
I stayed awake, holding him as he slept. I couldn't move, that would be cruel and I had no intention of moving.

It was another hour before he woke up again and looked up at me with his sleepy green eyes.

"Well, good morning...again."

He groaned as he started to wake up more, "Draco, my back hurts. Can we stay here all day."

"As much as I would like too we can't. We have to get out of this room and get you something to eat, and we both could use a shower."

He smirked a bit looking up at me after I said that last bit of information.

"Ah ah ah. You've had enough sex for right now. You're taking a shower in here and I'm going to the other room."

"But Draco!" He whined as his grip on me became tighter.

I got out of his grasp and put on the sweats I threw on the floor yesterday.
I went to walk out but took one last look at my boyfriend who was pouting in the middle of the bed.

"Take a shower. I'll come to get you when I'm done. You better get in that shower, Harry, I'm not kidding...you smell like sex."

He winked at me but quickly frowned when I rolled my eyes and went to walk out of the door.

"Draco, come back!" I heard as I closed the door to the other bathroom. As much as I wanted to be in there with him I knew we couldn't do it again this early. He was sore as hell and could have this baby any minute!

I quickly turned on the shower and started to clean all the cum off my stomach and all the sweat out of my hair.
The steam of the shower was starting to make me light-headed but I had to get this off me. There was no way I was going into that hall with greasy hair, cum on my stomach, and smelling like sex! Pansy would lose her shit.

I was rinsing the soap out of my hair when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
I quickly looked down and saw Harry looking up at me with a nasty little smirk.

"And what do you think you're doing here?"

"Well," he said looking me up and down, "my shower got boring...so I decided to come shower with you."

I hate this nerd so much. He knew good and well what he was doing. Just like yesterday.
I decided to not give in to his little games and instead started combing soap through his hair.
He rolled his eyes as I washed his hair.

"Really." He let go of my waist and crossed his arms in disappointment.

"What's wrong, Harry? You said you wanted to shower with me so that's what we're doing."

(SURPRISE!!!! MORE SMUT😏 sorry if it ain't as good as the last chapter...This one is a little longer so....have fun😉 Cum denial and daddy kink is in here)

He groaned and smacked his wet lips against mine. I stumbled a bit, not expecting the sudden kiss, then pushed him up against the wet wall.
He moaned as the kiss escalated and turned into so much more than something quick.
I brushed my tongue against his bottom lip, he quickly opened his mouth and allowed my tongue to enter.
He didn't even try and fight for dominance this time, he let me explore every inch of his mouth.

"Drac...Draco...I wa-want more..." He moaned between the kisses.

I smirked and attacked his neck, specifically his sensitive spot. As I sucked on his neck I let my hands roam his body. I had one on one side of his head and the other ran down his abs and along his V-line.
(He obviously has the glamour on...that's why he has abs rn😌 just for anyone who would be wondering. I didn't want "wEll He iS pReGnANt hOw dOeS He HaVE AbS" comments)

I could tell I had officially got him turned on by the way he moaned as I traced his V-line with my finger. I looked down and watched as the hot water ran down his chest and continued running down his thighs.
I felt myself get hard at the sight...I wanted nothing more than to just pound my little sub right here right now, but I knew I had to do more first.

I leaned forward and whispered, "You know...it's not very nice not to listen to me."

His eyes shot open and looked me in the eye. The way I whispered must have turned him on because I felt his member twitch against my leg.

"Wh-what?"

I brushed his wet hair out of his face so I could have a clearer view, "I told you that you needed to stay in our room. I told you where you were showering. I told you you'd had enough sex for right now and now you're here. Obviously not listening to me. Why are you here? Craving more? Was last night not enough for you?"

His breath hitched as I leaned forward and innocently kissed his, now bruised, lips. As I pulled back I saw how flustered he really was.

"N-no...I need m-more."

I slowly traced my finger down his abs and once I reached his dick I palmed him as hard as I could. His moan echoed throughout the bathroom, which made me chuckle.

"Jump."

He quickly got my message and jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist as I pressed him harder against the wall.

"Beg for it. Tell me what you want. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

His face went red again as he rubbed the shower water out of his eyes.

"Well...what do you want?" I asked again, but this time I grabbed his member and started to pump very slow, I couldn't tell what was pre-cum and what was water.

He arched his back and threw his head back against the wall. He groaned as I started moving my hand a bit faster.

"I'm...I-I'm going t-to."

"Hold it. If you cum right now you get nothing." I whispered. He groaned in response as he got closer and closer to his climax, "Tell me what you want and I'll stop." I said again as I moved my hand even faster.

"I want you! I w-want you, daddy!" He yelled, arching his back again.

"That's not what I asked. I asked you what you wanted me to do." I snarled and showed down my pace.

"F-fuck me. Please!"

That's all it took for me to stop pumping. There was no need for lube since we were in the shower so I stuck one finger in him, earning myself a whine.

"Hush." I snapped and started thrusting my finger in and out. I knew he didn't need to be stretched but it was so much fun watching him squirm around and beg for more.

"More. I need m-more!"

I smirked and put another finger in him and slowly started doing a scissoring motion.
He moaned in pleasure and slightly shifted against the wall.
He lifted his head a little and looked me in the eye once again. Without any warning, he grabbed both sides of my head and crashed our lips together.
The way our mouths moved in perfect sync, and how our tongues moved together, and how the hot water trailed down my body turned me on even more.

As the kiss continued I kept scissoring and making him squirm against me.

"Ahhh~D-Draco." He moaned pulling away rather quickly.

"What? What'd I hit?" I smirked as I brushed my fingers against that spot again.

All he did was groan as I pulled my fingers out of him. I looked up at him and saw a very sexy sight.
His head was slightly thrown back, his eyes were closed, and his hand was reaching for his, now twitching, member.

"What do you think you're doing?" I snarled, grabbing his wrist and pinning it to the wall, "Did I tell you you could touch yourself?"

He quickly shook his head no, water flying out of his hair, and stared at me with lust-filled eyes.

"So why did you just attempt to?" 

"I want-ah-Draco." He moaned as I grabbed him erection against and started to pump once more.

I could tell he was so close to his climax and was struggling not to let go. Teasing him was so much fun.

"Oh, p-please let me cum, Draco. I-I h-have to. It hurts s-so much."

I shook my head no and decided to give him what he came here for. Without thinking I aligned with his hole and slowly pushed in my tip.

He moaned as I trusted, only my tip, in and out of him.

"Pl-please don't tease. I-I need you."

I felt myself get harder as those dirty words came out of his mouth. He knew the exact things that would turn me on.
Without warning, I pushed all the way in. There was no way I could go any deeper.
The loudest, nastiest moan came out of his mouth and echoed throughout the bathroom.

"Oh, so this is what you want? You want my dick as deep in you as possible?"

He bit his lip and shook his head yes as I slowly moved.

"Use your words," I whispered as I started to trust faster.

"Y-yes! This is w-what I want." He whispered.

I pulled out and slowly put him down, which caused him to whine, and turned him around so his chest was against the wall.

"I'll make you feel good, I promise."

He quickly nodded his head, in need of more, and bit down on his lip.
His breath hitched as I slowly reentered and started slowly trusting. Even though he was stretched I didn't want to hurt him.

"Mhmm." He groaned as my trusts stayed at that slow steady pace.

I pushed my hair back with my hand, wrapped my arms around him, and started biting on his neck.

His moans started to get louder so I put my hands over his mouth and started quickening my pace, "Shhhh."

His breath hitched again and he obeyed my command. I felt him bite his lip against my hand and try his best to keep his moans from escaping.

As the sound of skin slapping together continued I could hear his very muffled moans of pleasure. I knew he wanted to let go. I knew he wanted to let me hear his sounds.

"Do you want to let go?" I whispered against his neck, letting both of my hands fall to his hips.

"YES! Oh please, Draco. You have t-to let me. I can't hold it anymore."

I slammed into him as hard as I could, "Not yet my little sub. Just wait."

I rolled my hips at a inhumanly pace, looking for his prostate.

"DRACO!"

We both became moaning messes as I thrust. Eventually, I heard a loud gasp and felt as his legs started getting weak. His walls tightening around my member.

"Did I hit it again?"

He whimpered and nodded his head yes as I started to abuse that one spot.
Then an idea popped into my head. I pulled the shower curtain back and looked at the steamed over mirror.
I stopped trusting and stayed right at his prostate. He moaned as I reached for my wand, that was on the small table next to the shower, and whispered a quick spell. Instantly, the steam was gone and I could see our reflection.
I smirked and slowly turned his head so he could see it too.

"See that?" I asked starting to trust again, "Look at you, being my dirty little slut. You like when daddy fucks you, don't you?"

"Y-yes!"

"Say it!" I started moving at the inhumanly pace once again and listened to him to try and make out words.

"I-I l-li-like it wh-whe-when you fu-fuck me."

As those dirty words left his dirty mouth I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I-I'm going to let go." He nodded his head and groaned as I stopped and let white ropes fill him, "Don't you d-dare cum yet."

I moaned and my legs went weak as I reached the end of my high.
I pulled out and quickly turned him around, but made sure he was still looking into that mirror.

"Jump." He quickly turned his head and once again and jumped, wrapping his legs around my waist, "you wanna cum now?"

"Oh yes. Please, Draco, please let me. It hurts so damn bad. I have to."

I chuckled and took his dick in my hand. The moment I did this another nasty moan escaped his mouth.
I attached my lips to his neck and started to suck on his sensitive spot as I slowly started to move my hand up and down.

"F-faster." he breathed.

I smirked against his neck and started moving my hand as fast as I could. Within a matter of seconds, he came in my hand.
I looked up and watched as he rode off his high.
His head was grown back again, his eyes were shut, and he was breathing extremely hard.
He brought his arms around my neck and pulled closer towards me.
I chuckled again and held him close as he continued to breathe heavily.

"Are you full now?" I whispered, he slowly shook his head, clearly exhausted.

I fully opened the shower curtain and put him down, then put a towel around his waist and then mine. 
After turning the shower off I ran a bath, so we wouldn't look like sex when we went down to the great him close me to me and ran my hands through his, now damp, hair. 

It wasn't long until we were both sitting in the bath, his back against my chest.

"Are you okay?"

It was silent for a moment before he started talking again, "Yeah...you fucked the life outta me."

It wasn't long before we got up and left after sitting in that comfortable silence.
We got ready for the day and headed out. Harry looked like he'd been awake for days and I'm sure I looked a mess.
We got a few glances but I'm not sure why...Harry wasn't even limping. I wanted to take him back to the dorms but we're always in there, we both needed to get out and get some fresh air.

We walked in the great hall, hand in hand, and sat down with the rest of our group. They both looked at each other in confusion as we sat down.

"What?"

None of them answered my question but instead went back to their conversations. Ron and Ginny were whispering so I had no idea what they were talking about. Blaise was staring Weaselbee...like normal. I'm almost 100% sure Pansy was attempting to turn Hermione on but we aren't going to think about that.

"So...where have you two been? We were supposed to walk down here together." Hermione asked. Harry put his head down, ignoring Hermione, and started to drift off.

"We woke up late. Don't worry about it."

Pansy and I started having an eye conversation.

'what did you do?'

'Nothing!'

'sure...'

"BLAISE!" Pansy yelled slamming her hand on the table. We all jumped at the sudden outburst and looked at Blaise...who looked extremely confused.

"W-what? What did I do?!"

"Stop eye-fucking that redhead!"

Weaselbees face went almost as red as his hair as Pansy exposed Blaise.

"I-I'm not! I wouldn't even dream of it!" He regained his confidence at the end and slammed his fists on the table before storming out of the hall.

Pansy started busting out laughing while the rest of us exchanging looks.
She wiped the tears out of her eyes and looked around at us, "That was funny and you can't even lie."

We all looked around again and started laughing. Except for the Weasleys. They're so boring I swear! I get why Weaselbee isn't laughing but come on she-weasel.

"Do you think he's going to come back?" Ginny asked once we finally stopped laughing.

"No way! I completely embarrassed him."

We ate the rest of our food while having small talk. We talked about classes, summer vacation, Lily, Blaise, Blaise and Ron...well everyone but Harry had these conversations because he fell asleep.
When we left Harry walked off with Hermione because she wanted to bring him to the library and make him read on male childbirth.
That gave me some time to hang out with Pansy.
She told me we were going to explore more parts of the castle but I didn't believe her because we started heading towards the Slytherin dormitory.

"Pansy you could've just told me we were coming here." I snarled as we approached the wall.

She rolled her eyes and whispered the password. Once the wall fully shifted she dragged me in and all the way to her private room.

"Pansy, what are you doing?!"

She slammed and locked the door and looked me straight in the eye. The look she gave me was quite confusing...

"Pansy, what are you doing? You look idiotic!"

It was silent for a few more seconds before she smirked and put her hand on hip, "You had sex didn't you."

I felt my face get red as I started to stutter, "W-wh-what are you-"

"You had good hard sex. Didn't you."

I started to mess with my hands a bit as memories flooded my head.

"DRACO!"

"F-faster."

"Oh yes. Please, Draco, please let me. It hurts so damn bad. I have to!"

"YOU DID! YOU HAD HOT DIRTY SEX!"

I have quickly torn away from my thoughts and saw Pansy dying on the floor pointing at my...fuck. I looked down and saw I had an obvious boner...I quickly covered it up with my robes.

"Tell me all about it!!!" She squealed pushing me on the bed and plopping herself down right next to me. 

I sighed and covered my, now red, face with my hands, "First...he was sitting in the common room with nothing but a hoodie and boxers, and I got turned on! We made out then I brought him to our room and fucked him senseless. Pansy, it was so hot. Probably the best sex I've ever had and you know I've had so much sex! God, the way he moaned my name. It makes me hard just thinking about it!" I grabbed one of her pillows and put it in my lap.

I looked over and saw that she had a huge smile on her face then it quickly turned into a frown.

"Wait...you said first. YOU HAD SEX TWICE?!?"

I nodded my head yes and she scooted closer to me.

"It was in the shower..." I whispered as quiet as possible.

"What?! I couldn't hear you."

"It was in the shower," I said that just loud enough for her to hear.

"WHAT!" She slapped the back of her head and stood up in front of me, while I was recovering from that she was freaking out, "WAS IT SO HOT? WHAT WAS IT LIKE? DRACO THIS IS AMAZING! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!!"

You know...I'm starting to regret having her as a friend. I swear she loves sex and goes crazy when I talk about it. We used to hoe around together so I didn't mind it as much but know that we are both in committed relationships she just seems crazy.

"He walked in my shower then we had sex. End of story."

She frowned and marched right back up to me, "Give me the details!" she snapped before hitting me upside the head. 

I groaned and rubbed the back of my head, "I don't him to stay in our room and shower but he had other plans. I was minding my business when I felt his arms around my waist. He crashed our lips together, I picked him up and he had his legs around my waist. It took forever until I gave in to his pleads and finally fucked him senseless again."

Pansy was now sitting beside me with her hand over mouth, "Your lying!" she whispered lowering her hand.

"I'm serious! I'm surprised he wasn't limping!"

Pansy squealed and threw her arms around me, "How do you feel?! Are you okay?!"

"Pansy, I feel great. That was the best sex of my life!"

We talked about our relationships for a couple of hours until we realized how long we were doing it and remembered that we both had someone to go to.
Hermione and Harry were over-thinkers so they probably think we're cheating on them or something. Pansy and I ran through the halls and burst through the library doors to find Harry being lectured by Hermione. I felt so bad because Harry had such a scared look in his eye.

"Hermione! Stop scaring that poor baby!" Pansy whisper yelled and threw her arms around Harry who looked as if he was about to cry.

"I was telling him what he needs to expect! He can't just go in there without knowing what's going to be happening to his body!"

I thanked Hermione and took Harry away from Pansy. We all had to get to our classes so we decided to get their early.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

My boyfriend looked up and me and nodded his head, "I need to do something. I can't sit around all day. I know I need to but I can't."

"And that's okay. We'll go if you start feeling sick."

We went to all our classes that day and Harry was perfectly fine during all of them. There were a couple of times where he looked like he was going to get sick but he ended up being fine. Pansy and I watched him the most during classes just in case my baby girl tried to come early.
It was a long day so the moment Harry and I got back to our dorm he collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. I took a quick shower, being reminded of what we had done a couple of hours before, and fell asleep with him.
I fell asleep thinking about how amazing it was that I could create another life. It just amazes me how two people can do that. Then they have to take care of that child and make sure they grow upright. Harry and I were going to be responsible for doing that soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 4237
Publish Date: July 6, 2020
DID YOU LIKE THIS?!?! WAS THE SMUT OKAY?!? Let me knooowww!!!!! Thank you for reading and thank you for 7k Reads!!!! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.3K 72
"keep it. keep the hoodie." "i can't-" "or i'll follow you home and wait outside until you take it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ harry potter has...
20K 845 14
This is a muggle story! โค๏ธโค๏ธ Draco Lucius Malfoy, a young very rich farmer who has a lot of animals to take care of. Draco inherited everything when...
113K 1.3K 56
"๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›.. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—.." ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ...
7K 549 57
"Mr. Malfoy, where are you going? You just woke up from a great fall after all, I'm sure your friends can come here, instead of you going to them." W...