Beauty and the beast - kylo r...

Oleh BEE_IS_GAY123

How could a beast love someone else? Kylo ren x oc, - - - - slow burn , violence, swearing, - TW if needed... Lebih Banyak

~ Cast ~
000- ACT ONE
001;
002;
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
- ACT TWO-
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028

013

103 1 0
Oleh BEE_IS_GAY123

The mission part : crazy stalker.

"You look very.. beautiful, princess" kylo complimented almost awkwardly , watching as fires lit into her eyes of confusion once they had widened. Her cheeks were trying not to go red, and her lips parting, but she acted natural , smiling sweetly at him. "Thank you, but I do not think so, nor was I trying" she wanted to roll her eyes, though she resisted that temptation.

She was Pacing around in kylos chambers, while the beast placed his helmet on. She hadn't noticed until her eyes gazed back at him, there was something about that mask that just unsettled her though.. she hated it, and the way she couldn't see his facial expressions pissed her off.
"What's the plan then," she pushed it further, her eyes just tracing Kylos body posture, mesmerised by him placing his leather gloves on.. then cracking his knuckles.

It had been a day since Kylo watched her from away, and on that night, he decided to announce that Fawn would be joining him on this 'mission'. She was delighted, her face had lit up with joy. However, inside there was just a ball of dread. There would be blood and murder involved.. she used to be a mandalorian so she should be trained, however after acting like royalty and still doing so, with having no hope whatsoever she had forgotten what that pleasure was like. However, she had only killed once. So it didn't really matter.

She had slept next to kylo once again. Ever since, he had been treating her nicer Fawn had found safety if she was with him. She knew that Kylo wouldn't allow anyone to harm her, and being with kylo made her push herself further. All Fawn ever wanted was to impress him. Even if she didn't fully agree with the first orders antics.

Kylo let out a sigh, "There's a certain slug that needs to be killed.. what he does is disgusting, and it'll bring fear when the town hear their precious sex pest is dead"

She shivered. Recently, even kylo had realised since he had been treating her nicer..Fawn was flinching and shaky a lot less. Her posture right now, was heavenly, had her own taste of dominance to it; which made her look like an actual princess. She acted so posh, so delicate and kind.
"Makes my skin crawl," she scrunched her face up and tensed her shoulders, not noticing as kylo stepped forward.

His hand pushing her shoulder down, "If you want.. you can have the honour of killing him.." kylo offered, that the offering was tempting. How would I kill it though?! My fists?! She thought,

"With my lightsaber," he continued, underneath the mask, a smirk forming as her face widened once again. She had made the stupid mistake of leaving her thoughts open for Kylo, but using the famous.. Kylo ren lightsaber sounded honestly amazing.. the perfect way to strike fear..

Fawns legs wanted to buckle, only due to the dark thoughts destroying her innocence. She was falling into the dark side, kylo saw it too. "Yes." She breathed, acting like the thought of turning didn't bother her but realistically she did. You have to get used to it, your the first orders weapon.. you were destined to kill anyway if you were a mandalorian anyway...luckily, Kylo didn't respond to that one..

It wasn't long before they had set off, Fawns mindset was just stressed but this was better then being left alone in a room all day to the threat of broody.. though the only way to settle her mind was to sleep, kindly, kylo allowed it. Anything that would keep Fawn obeying him and being happy ..he would probably allow.

As they landed, he dismissed the stormtroopers to threaten townsfolk, while he loomed over the sleeping princess. Gently shaking her, "princess, we're here.." he awoke her, helping her up as she stretched..coming to her senses. She wobbled a bit, but regained her balance, her dress and cloak draping behind her just like kylos as they walked onto the sandy path and out of the ship.

The two seemed powerful, like they were meant to be, When they stood next to each other. Eyes could be seen, cowering in fear at the princess and the beast. "Yo kylo, can I look around before we go slay that creep?" Fawn nervously asked, her strong and confident facade couldn't last long.. she needed to re think and breathe, alone.

"Mm, yes.. I'll be able to sense if anything bad happens, if you get attacked yell my name princess" Kylo replied, watching her smile softly before heading off on her own way. She just couldn't comprehend what she was going to do, the more she thought about it the more it troubled her.

Fawn was like an angel that was sent from hell..

Being alone though, being able to wander a little with no restrictions, she finally felt free. Free from everything, Free from the stellarfire, and that was all because of the beast who was training. She was grateful. This life was better that previously..

However, being alone had its con, as she was immediately dragged into a small alley, her mouth covered with a hand so she couldn't scream. Panic and adrenaline filled her body, and the shakes returned, violently using her training skills she made pushed her leg backwards..kicking her captor in the balls, a cry escaping from his mouth. - broody.

Of course, "get away!" She yelled at him, closing her mind off from kylo. She wouldn't allow kylo to be dragged into her mess, at least not yet, she could fight her own demons. "Just come home, or your boyfriend won't be killed"

Fawn pov,

I would not return home, because the first order was now my home. Kylo ren was my home. Broodys words always hurt, I always knew I'd lose. But being weak was not an option. Broody had some big nerves to say that Kylo ren was my boyfriend, after the pain of these 2 weeks, of fighting and pretending I'm strong. Just because I trusted him, just because he gave me safety, didn't mean he was my boyfriend.

Sure he was hot and stuff.. but kylo couldn't love me nor could I, this is the first order, and love doesn't exist.

Amongst Kylo's childish tantrums, we did have good moments together where I felt the most happiest in my life, thinking of that, motivated me. "So first you think Hux is my boyfriend...and now The famous Kylo ren? Bitch please.." I chuckled,

Unlike last time, I wasn't gonna throw my own tantrum. I felt my self control today, even though I was anxious as fuck. But there was a feeling of emptiness, no anger at all. Which was good. From his face though, broody didn't seem to like that very much.. "soon I will have to hurt you Fawn" he sighed,

I raised my brows as I grinned, "you sound like a shitty villain" I laughed, once again I was pretty much shitting a brick as I was being cocky. That was the secret side of me, the side that snaps back.. but I was just speaking facts,

"I don't need a prince, I don't need a man. I've got me, and I will rule this galaxy honey.. without you and the stellarfire family"

I spat, as my smirk wiped away. I wanted to get the point across to him, that he should be scared, that he shouldn't fuck with me.. of course, he would still continue but now I really understood who I was. I am Fawn stellarfire. A fraud of a princess, but the faker who know has power. And once the stellarfire family is killed, I will be the one remaining and responsible for that name.

To be honest, I did want a man in my life.. kylo would be perfect, however, being seen as a damsel was not on my list. If kylo ever made a move on me, I'd be here, breaking the rules or not..

"Soon that bratty attitude will be taken from you"

I rolled my eyes, unexpectedly punching him square in the face, he stumbled back in pain as I ran off. Which was difficult in the dress I was wearing but I did it, my hand hurt.. but I would surely survive. "KYLO!!" I screamed, and like he promised, the beast appeared.

"Who hurt you?" He ignited his lightsaber, that just my eyes glued onto it. I shook my head, "no one, I just didn't want to get lost.. I'm ready" I smiled, completely faking it.
My eyes lingered drown to my hand once we continued walking, it's throbbing pain wasn't too bad but what was concerning was the redness swelling on it. I must've not punched correctly for it to hurt this much..

One of these days, kylo would find out the truth of this day, and the truth in general. Until then, I had to be the innocent princess. I wanted to hug kylo so tight, I wanted his embrace around me to comfort me.. "kylo.." I mumbled, as we walked,

His head turned, "yes?"

This felt so awkward to ask this.. I let out a shaky sigh, "when we get back home, can you maybe hold me close again? I'll just..need comfort.." I asked nervously, my legs shaking badly to the point where I could potentially fall. There was moments of silence. He was probably thinking, "mm, maybe..if you do a good job today princess" his robotic voice replied, his hand touching my shoulder unexpectedly which set a flinch off.

"There's no need to flinch or to shake. I'm not going to hurt you," he told me, removing his hand as he Increased his strides .. I attempted to keep at his side,

To be continued,
If your enjoying it! Vote! If you wanna read more of the stories I make, check them out and give me a follow ! I've got a more in the future!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

268K 7.2K 48
γƒŸβ˜† - π™ΆπšžπšŽπšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš–πšŽ In which their loyalties lie with the fir...
7.4K 434 25
The Resistance has been devastated. Only a few escaped the Battle of Crait, but General Leia Organa believes there are still supporters that will hel...
60.1K 2.2K 50
You're a powerful political figure for the planet of Baleine and a strong ally of the First Order. Your relationship with Kylo Ren has formed into a...
168K 3.9K 32
(Sequel to Bonded) Following the events of the Supremacy, Kylo Ren has abandoned everything. Including you. In his fear, he isolates himself upon fin...