His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter🔥
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 23

2.8K 79 12
By fity24

Jeongguk's p.o.v

After my break I went back in my office and started looking through the documents that my workers aka peasants have me to check . After checking all the documents I wanted to get coffee but I don't feel like walking down the street to Starbucks so I called my secretary  who is Seoho  he helps me a lot . He knocked the door and I said 'come in ' he came in and waited for my order.

Jeongguk: I want you to get me a  mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks . Here is  $10 . What are you waiting for ? GO!

I sighed I got back to work after seoho left  to get my coffee .

Seoho p.o.v

I put my jacket on and Went outside to get Mr.jeon's coffee  it took me about 7minutes to go to the store and waited in line for my turn to get the Frappuccino for my boss. When it was my turn the dude looked at me and started to ask me what I want .

Starbucks worker:so what do you want ?

Seoho:a frapp- something ...

Starbucks worker:a frappuccino ?

Seoho: yeah that .

Starbucks worker:wait a moment .you sir

Custumer: yes?

Starbucks worker:did you just dip the donut in your coffee?

Customer:yeah.

Starbucks worker:we ain't dunk'in donuts ,  so if you want to do that  go to  dunk'in donuts . Now GET OUT!

Customer:ugh*leaves *

Starbucks worker: do you want it to have * saying ingredients that I don't know*

Seoho: wait but isn't it just coffee and warm milk?

Starbucks worker: but aren't your shoes mad fake and ugly ?

I looked down at my shoes and looked up at him then had a offensive look on my face .

Starbucks worker: the answer is  a yes but we don't go around say that here now do we ?

Seoho:ugh whatever  so how much is it ?

Starbucks worker: $10 sir and what is your name ?

I have him the $10 .

Seoho:well um sir this coffee is for my boss mr.jeon.

Starbucks worker:so what's his name ?

Seoho:mr.Jeon

Starbucks worker:mr.John ?

Seoho: no ! It's mr.Jeon !

Starbucks: mr. Neon ?

Seoho: mr.j.e.o.n!

Starbucks worker:okay mr. Je'on this is the final time I change it okay .

5 minutes later
I got my boss's coffee and then left to give the frappuccino to me .Jeon .

Jeongguk p.o.v

I wanted to take a little nap and just relax but I can't since I have to work more or this company will flop I let out a deep sigh and pick up my phone and set a timer for  30minutes so I can get a little rest .I close my eyes and drift off to dream land .

Time skip 30minutes later

I heard the door opened and woke up to see that my secretary got my coffee which to like an freaking hour for this dude to get my coffee .

Jeongguk:about time you got here .now where's my mocha frappuccino?

Seoho: here sir.*hands the coffee to Jeongguk*

Jeongguk:thank you *takes the coffee from seoho* now do I have anything on my schedule that needs to be done ?

Seoho:oh yes sir you have a private  meeting with mr.han . In about 3minutes

Jeongguk:okay . Bring mr.han here when he comes.

Seoho: oh okay mr. Jeon

3minutes later

Seoho:mr.jeon,mr.han is here .

No one p.o.v

Mr.han came in the office and say down on the chair and looked up at Jeongguk  and started talking after shaking hands with jeongguk.

Mr.han:so I've heard  you have a lover now .

Jeongguk:yeah.

Mr.han:you wouldn't  mind sharing  your little toy with me ,I really need someone  with a tight  hole and a pretty face.

Jeongguk  got very furious  when mr.han called  his taehyung  a little toy and that he would  need someone to pleasure him . He tried not to lose control  .

Jeongguk:mr.han he is not a little toy . He is a human being not someone you can use to solve your sexual problems.

Mr.han:ahahahaha that's  funny I'm  pretty  sure you'll  get bored of him later. It's  not  like  your relationship with him will last long anyway . Just admit it  he is just a slut to you it's  not like you care about him either way.

Jeongguk  got more angry  that made him be in rage that mr.han was talking about his boyfriend  in such rude manner  he lost all of his control.at this moment  mr.han knew he fucked up.

Jeongguk  grabbed mr.han's   tie harshly  and  then punch him in the  face very hard which made mr.han fell on the floor that made a big thud .then jeongguk said something  in a dark low voice.with his hair covering his eyes that you can only see a shadow.

Jeongguk:don't you dare talk about my taehyung in such rude manner  again  or else  I'll  drag  you to a hell hole you won't  be able to get out of .which will make you  beg for mercy but I'm  not the one who gives mercy for those who disrespect  me and my boyfriend. NOW   .DO . YOU. UNDERSTAND!

The mr.han whimpers  that he was to scared  to say anything.

jeongguk:I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

mr.han:y-ye-yes sir .

Mr.han tried to get up but since the punch was so hard that he can't  even get up .

Jeongguk :now, do yourself  a little favor and  get the fuck out  now!and don't  you dare talk about what happened cause I'm always watching you so don't even try to tell a single soul about this Or your death wish will come to life tomorrow so don't mess with me alright dear friend.*smiles creepily*

After Jeongguk said that mr.han left shaking in fear and praying for his dear life hoping he don't get killed by  the one and only Jeon jeongguk .
Jeongguk

:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:

___________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24 and I want to say thank you guys as you can see we are making our way to 100k which  is good some of you guys follow me and I want to say thank I always follow my readers to so don't worry. Love you guys
any way meme time

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 10
❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
974K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
215K 6.7K 36
"The thoughts of you devour me Taehyung, what do you expect from me?" "Then, how about you come devour me Jungkook," --- 100k - May 1st, 2020.
125K 3.4K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021