According to the DOG (UNDER S...

By rEquestionZzz

We have no idea what our dogs feel, do we? Never have we taken a look at the prospective of such a small anim... More

I Wasn't Me Once
Taken Away
Blue Candy and Silver Needles
Somewhere New
Authors Note
More Needles and White Walls
Where are you going...?
What to do...
Get Me Out!
I'm Sitting Still, Goodbye
Loud Noises
Who are you
Good Bye
I Have to Leave
Gates and Beasts
What a Surprise
Things Have Changed
I Can't Seem to get a Break

Wood and Pebbles

2 0 0
By rEquestionZzz

Inside there were two beds, a desk, a small electric box(there was one of these at old home), a bigger small metal box that the humans put stuff inside(there was one of these but huge at old home), and a bathroom, I think it's called.

We stopped in places like this(although sometimes they were a bit different) for about three nights. I didn't know where we were going, but we were going somewhere! One day we finally stopped somewhere different. I longed to get out and run! I was cramped with the cat and one other dog! The place had faint other people's scents, but at least two weeks ago. We stayed in this place for a long time! Days, weeks, months! I assumed that we changed homes, but, why? I loved my old home, there was so much space to run and play! Here I just wanted to bark and howl for it! I can't believe how much I'm losing, it feels horrible, everything being taken away from me! Also to use the bathroom, I had to do that on pebbles! Pebbles, it was horrendous!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...