According to the DOG (UNDER S...

By rEquestionZzz

We have no idea what our dogs feel, do we? Never have we taken a look at the prospective of such a small anim... More

I Wasn't Me Once
Taken Away
Blue Candy and Silver Needles
Authors Note
More Needles and White Walls
Where are you going...?
What to do...
Get Me Out!
I'm Sitting Still, Goodbye
Wood and Pebbles
Loud Noises
Who are you
Good Bye
I Have to Leave
Gates and Beasts
What a Surprise
Things Have Changed
I Can't Seem to get a Break

Somewhere New

3 0 0
By rEquestionZzz

"Whine, whine". I cry. I cry for my mother, for my siblings, for my homes, and for my human. But they never come back. That night, the same woman, Dr. Alfaro brought me to her home. There was a man, Dr. Alfaro, three kids, six cats, and five other dogs.

Once I was settled in a little girl came in the room. She was really sweet, and she petted me like I was the most precious thing in the world, even though everyone was abandoning me. That morning the big humans took me outside. I knew what they were doing, they were throwing me out, abandoning me just like, like everyone else! Later I scented them coming, but why? They did not want me! The little girl came and picked me up and took me back inside! She put me on a table, it sounded as if they were making me a name. Oh how they are so nice! Soon someone said something like "Iggy" and everyone started to cheer and chant Iggy. now I was just guessing that my new name became Iggy, so I started to cheer! "Rrr Ruff ruff!" I barked. I was a member of a family, I was certain would not abandon me!

Once I became familiar with everyone I felt amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...