FANTASIA 「HJC」

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

22

455 41 41
By DaeyeoLION

On the next day, Joochan went to school. When he arrived, Sungyoon was about to help Joochan out of the car but unexpectedly, Joochan's best friends were waiting for him at the school gate. Joochan tried to walk slowly. He thanked Sungyoon for sending him to school.

"Hey Joochan!" Jibeom greeted Joochan. The three boys had planned to wait for Joochan. They worried if Joochan had problem by walking so they waited for Joochan to help him. Sungyoon smiled to see Joochan's friendship with the three boys. At the same time, he thanked the boys for taking a good care of Joochan, more than he did.

*   *   *

Sungyoon was still thinking about his childhood dream. There was only one unachieved dream. "Have a kid". It was hard to complete it. In addition, he had got married for almost 4 years but he didn't have his own kid. How it possible to have a kid as soon as possible?

He looked at his childhood diary and he marked all what he had achieved. He had achieved all of it except for the kid. Sungyoon looked at his other achieved dreams. Sungyoon smiled. Everything had gone like what he had dreamed of. It was like a fantasy! But it was reality.

* * *

Day by day, Sungyoon became less mad at Joochan. He didn't know why. He didn't have topic to mad of. Joochan was more aware about his feeling. Joochan learned things that could make Sungyoon angry and what things he could do so he became more aware. Everyday, Sungyoon would see Joochan from afar. He still didn't bare to come close to Joochan. It was because he still had a little ego in himself but he had tried hard to love Joochan. Sungyoon sometimes cried for himself. He felt guilty. He felt bad. Sometimes he wondered why he couldn't love Joochan as much as Joochan loved him. He didn't know why. Nobody knows why.

A few days had passed, Joochan's foot had fully recovered. Today, Joochan had an annual sports day. He represented his team for relay athletic and long jump. He gave up on high jump because the competition was held when Joochan was still in recovery for his foot. He passed it to Jibeom instead. Jibeom entered the high jump on behalf of Joochan. He got the bronze medal.

The day, in car, Joochan just looked out of the window. He felt nervous.

"Joochan.." Haru called for Joochan.

"Yes?" Joochan replied. He looked at Haru.

"I couldn't come to see you today. I have a meeting.." Haru said. Joochan just silent. He wanted someone to see him today but Haru couldn't. Sungyoon? He didn't think so.

"It's okay, Omma" Joochan forced to put a smile.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to.." Haru looked at Joochan with a sorrow look. She had to. She had no choice.

"It's okay, omma. I am okay with that.." Joochan said.

Sungyoon sent Joochan to his school first. Haru said she wanted to cheer for Joochan before he went to his school. When they arrived at Joochan's school. Joochan took his sports' stuffs.

"Good luck, baby" Haru said. Joochan smiled.

"Thank you, omma" Joochan replied.

*   *   *

The annual sports started with a marching performance. Joochan and his friends just with the whole team. Joochan looked unhappy. Donghyun, Jibeom and Jaehyun were busy waving their hands to their parents. Then, they were preparing for their matches. Jaehyun saw Joochan was just sitting.

"Joochan.." Jaehyun held Joochan's shoulder. Joochan looked at him.

"Why are you still unready?" Jaehyun asked.

"Unready, you mean?" Joochan asked.

"You still wear your school shoes. Why don't you wear your sport shoes?" Jaehyun asked.

"I don't want to wear it.." Joochan said. Jibeom and Donghyun noticed Joochan's behaviour.

"Why? How if your parent see you didn't wear it? They will be sad because they gave you what you need but you don't appreciate it.." Jaehyun said.

"They are not coming so I don't need to wear it" Joochan said. He was sad because nobody came to see him. All of his friends got supports from their parents but he didn't. Jaehyun held Joochan's shoulder and Jibeom patted on his back. Suddenly, Donghyun noticed something.

"Hey! Is that Mr Choi (Sungyoon)?" Donghyun said. Joochan looked at him.

"Where?" Jibeom asked. Donghyun pointed at Sungyoon who just got his seat. Everyone looked at the place that Donghyun pointed. Yes, it was Sungyoon.

"Mr Choi is coming with another man.." Donghyun said since he saw Sungyoon was coming with another person. Joochan looked at it. Yes! Sungyoon came to see Joochan. Not only Sungyoon. Daeyeol was there too! Joochan smiled.

"Your dad is coming. Show him what you can do" Jaehyun said. Jibeom took Joochan's shoes' bag and he gave it to Joochan. Joochan took it and looked at his friends with a confident look.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Daeyeol got to leave earlier to see Joochan. Sungyoon told his boss to take a half day to see Joochan. Daeyeol told the same thing. They had covered their working hours by doing overtime so that was why they got to leave earlier for today. They had planned it. Sungyoon didn't tell anyone that he would come to see Joochan. He thought Haru was here too but Haru had meeting so she couldn't come.

Sungyoon found two seats in front. He sat there with Daeyeol. Daeyeol thought Joochan like his own nephew. He loved Joochan so dearly.

When the marching ended, the relay began. It was 100 metres athletic. They saw Joochan at the starting line.

"HONG JOOCHAN!" Daeyeol screamed for Joochan's name. Unfortunately, Joochan heard it. He looked at where the voice came from. Joochan smiled widely at Daeyeol and Sungyoon. Sungyoon saw that Joochan wore the sport shoes that he gave on Joochan's birthday.

"You can do it!" Daeyeol said. Joochan nodded.

*   *   *

The relay began. Joochan tried his best to win the relay. He was at the 2nd place at first but then he succeeded to make it. He got the gold medal for 100 metres relay. Along with Joochan, Donghyun entered the 100 metres relay. Sadly, Donghyun got the 4th place.

"Ya! Your son won!" Daeyeol seemed excited. Sungyoon smirked at Daeyeol.

"Ya, why are you so excited as if he is your son?" Sungyoon said to Daeyeol.

"He is not my son but he is my nephew.." Daeyeol replied spontaneously. Sungyoon laughed a bit at him.

*   *   *

Joochan and his friends showed a very good chemistry to each other. As the result, they leaded the game. The day had passed with joyfulness. It was turned to the final game. 4x200 metres relay. Joochan entered it with his other three friends.

Sungyoon took out his phone to record Joochan's game. Joochan had won many gold medals with his friends. Sungyoon was kind of proud to see Joochan became a person as what he wanted him to be.

Joochan looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon smiled at him. Joochan smiled back at him. Daeyeol cheered him up and Joochan nodded.

The relay started. Joochan was the 4th runner. At first, they leaded the game but they went to the 2nd place after Donghyun accidentally slipped at the corner. It was Joochan's turn. He ran as fast as he could to win the gold medal. When he almost got to beat the opponent, the opponent hit Joochan's face using a baton. The baton hit Joochan's right eye. Because of that, Joochan was bothered by the pain. He closed right eye. He couldn't see much. Sungyoon saw the incident.

"Hey! That's unfair!" Sungyoon said. Some of the audiences saw what had happened. Some of them didn't. As the result, Joochan and his team got the silver medal. After the relay ended, Joochan held his eye.

"Ah! It's painful" Joochan said. He sat on the ground. His friends ran to see what had happened.

"Joochan, are you okay?" Jaehyun asked. Joochan shook his head. Jibeom and Donghyun were just silent. Jaehyun took Joochan's hand and moved it away from his eyes. His eye was red.

"Joochan, why? What's wrong with your eye?" Jaehyun looked worried.

"Someone had hit me when I was running" Joochan said. The referee came.

"What's wrong?" The referee asked.

"Someone hit Joochan's eye when he was running.." Jaehyun said. The referee looked at Joochan's eye. It was red.

"Do you know who?" The referee asked.

"Probably, Joey (the opponent who hit Joochan's eye using a baton). He was the one in front of Joochan.." Jibeom said. The referee nodded then he left. He had something to discuss.

The three friends of Joochan brought Joochan to the paramedic team who was lead by Jangjun. They told everything that happened.

* * *

Until the final ceremony, it was the prize-giving ceremony. Joochan and his friends got many medals for their winning. For the last relay, the decision had been made. They got the silver medal even though Joochan was hit by the opponent. There was no proof to tell that Joochan was hit. Actually Sungyoon had the footage of the sabotage but he couldn't do anything to prove that his son was right. They admitted the decision. They accepted that with open hearts.

"As we all know, every year we will have an award for the school athlete. Now, we'll announce the athlete for this year.." the principal said. Everyone was eager to know who was the school athlete. Would it be Joey? The school athlete for 2 years in a row or a new star has born?

"The school athlete for this year is..." everyone was nervous.

"Hong Joochan!" The principal announced that Joochan was the new school athlete. Joochan was shocked. He stood up. Sungyoon took his phone to record the moment. Daeyeol cheered for Joochan.

Joochan stood up on the podium. The principal wore him a medal and gave him a trophy.

"Joochan had been a school athlete like you.." Daeyeol said to Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded.

All Joochan's teammates cheered for him. It was obvious that his team won the first place for the event. It was an unforgettable day for Joochan and everyone.

*   *   *

Jangjun took a picture with Joochan, the school athlete. Jangjun complimented Joochan for his good work.

"It's not only me. It's a teamwork.." Joochan said as he referred to Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun who also helped to win the gold medals. Jangjun complimented them too and the whole team.

*   *   *

"Joochan! You're incredible!" Jaehyun said.

"Thank you! I couldn't do this without you guys.." Joochan said.

"Awwwwhhh" Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun said and they hugged Joochan.

Suddenly, Joey came to Joochan.

"Joochan.." Joey called for Joochan. Joochan looked at Joey.

"I am sorry for what I had done to you.." Joey admitted his wrong.

"It's okay, Joey. I don't mind about that.." Joochan smiled at Joey.

"You used to get the first place. I did that because I was desperate to give my team a gold medal. We had lost a lot to you so I really want to give them at least a single win" Joey said. He felt guilty. He gave his gold medal to Joochan.

"You should take this" Joey gave the gold medal to Joochan but Joochan refused to accept it.

"No. It was your effort. I had enough. You won that so you need to keep it.." Joochan smiled.

"But I won by cheating.." Joey said.

"No. You deserve to win" Joochan said. Joey felt overwhelmed. He hugged Joochan.

"Thank you.." Joey said.

*   *   *

Sungyoon could not keep his proud to Joochan. He took Joochan in his arm.

"You did well, little man" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled.

"Let's take a picture.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded. Sungyoon gave his phone to Daeyeol. Daeyeol took their pictures together. Joochan was happy to see Sungyoon was proud of him. It was obvious when Sungyoon carried Joochan in his arm.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Sorry for the really really slow update lately. I had no time for writing it often. I even had no time for myself either. I am busy lately so please forgive me.

Now is the first day of July, next month, I will start a new life in college, whoever knew Malaysia's Education Programme, I am entering Matrikulasi. Please pray for me. I am really afraid since this is the first time I would stay far from my family. Whoever know me in real life, I am a timid and introvert person. I have a very small circle of friends. I don't know how to start a conversation. I am just praying and hoping I'll be fine there. Please, I need your prayers and supports.
Sounds easy and unimportant right? Hahaha. Silly me. I am a crybaby, yes I am.

By the way, please forgive me if I publish chapters after this really late. I am sorry.

Fantasia had got 2.5K readers so thank you so much for your supports! Without you, Fantasia and I are nothing.

Have a good day! Take care!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.6K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
262K 9.4K 33
Minho's parents don't trust their only son to be alone for six months. Big house means Minho having parties meaning his parents can't trust him anymo...
5.3K 388 31
"Hyung, They said that when you die, you'll be one of the stars..I want to be one of them when I die .." "Please,I can't lose you yet...Stay with me...
9.4K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...