"Soulmates." A Johnny X Reade...

By AshTheBurning

You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... More

Soulmates; Unknown.
Soulmates; A Meeting
Soulmates; Closer.
Soulmates; A Realization.
Soulmates; Caring.
Soulmates; A Scare.

"Soulmates"

662 22 5
By AshTheBurning

Y/N's POV:

'A week.
A week since I last saw Rosita, Ash, Gunter, Meena, Moon, Miss. Crawley...
And Johnny.
A week since those bears came in and ruined EVERYTHING.
A week since my last interaction with someone I knew.
A week since it all happened.
Or maybe... A week since it all ended.'

I groaned and flipped over in my bed.
The first few times of being in this bed felt wonderful.
But now... The room looks like the definition of depression.

The curtains were completely closed, save for a small sliver of light coming from imbetween them.
Underneath me, the bedsheets were ruffled as hell.
The pillows were everywhere, and they were crinkled beyond belief, just like the bedsheets.
There were a few pizza boxes and about four bottles of soft drinks piled up on the floor, just underneath the window.
I was just in a comfy and lazy outfit.

My phone was left on charge, but turning it on, it was at 100%.

'I swear, because of how long I've left it, people probably think I'm dead..'

My thoughts trailed off, as my phone started ringing.

I bolted upright and cleared my throat.

"Hello? This is Y/N L/N-"

"I know your name, N/N."

"Wait, Moon? You're back??"

"You better believe it! I'm back and better than ever, so I wanted to know if, despite what happened last time, you'd maybe help out with the show?"

"Of course, when should I be there?"

I stood up with a wide grin on my face.

"Be at the moon theater as soon as you can!'

"Alright, I'll be right over!"

I hung up and immediately started getting dressed.

'No way am I going out in sports shorts, socks and a T-shirt! Oh HELL no!'

I looked in the mirror as I brushed out my H/L H/C hair.
I smiled as I grabbed a handbag.

I put my phone, my headphones and some chewing gum in there. I looked around my room before grabbing a rape alarm. At least I can use it if something like the thing with that wolf happens again.

I grabbed my keys along with my helmet and ran out..

When I was stopped by the lady at the reception desk.
"I haven't seen you in a whole week, are you alright?" She seemed GENUINELY concerned.

'Aww, how sweet!'

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just- I'm in a bit of a rush, ya see-" She started waving her hands with wide eyes.

"Oh, well, don't let me stop you hun! I just wanted to make sure that you were better now." She smiled. This lady was nice, I liked her.

"Oh yeah, I'm better now, don't worry bout me, I'm a big girl!" I smiled at her and walked out as she yelled out a quick: 'Take care!'.

I hopped onto my bike, shoved my helmet on and rode over to what was left of the moon theater.

Once I got there, Johnny was in a classic lookin' black pickup truck and there was rope tied to the back. I smiled.

'This guy... Always helping out, wherever he can..' I parked the bike to the side and took off my helmet, setting it on the bike itself.

I turned around and saw that Johnny had started driving and that the rope was helping to pick up the large arch.
I walked over to Rosita and asked what I could do to help. She said that Johnny was gonna help to lift some more stuff with the truck, and that I could tell him when to stop. I nodded.
I was determined to help out.

After some lifting, painting and helping Johnny with some more piano practice, we were practically done.

I was standing beside Johnny, he was currently venting. He had told me everything. From his mom, to his dad and his gang to... A girl.

"I'm so nervous, I mean, what if I mess up? Then what? I mean, I like this girl, and she's really talented, so what if I mess up tonight and she feels embarrassed that she even KNOWS me, what if-" I felt my heart break a little when he mentioned that he liked someone, but I had to be a good friend.

"No more what ifs, you'll do great, I know you will. You won't mess up, I promise you that. And if this girl can't see how perfect you are..? Then she's as blind as a brick wall, got it?" He looked like he was gonna say something.. Before he just nodded and sighed.

"You're amazing Y/N... You really are.." I was about to say 'Thank you', but the lights started dimming and I SWEAR I could hear a trumpet.

Moon had gathered us around, probably for a speech or somethin'.

"Okay guys? Listen up. Look, I gotta tell you um... There's not much of an audience out there tonight, but 'cha know what?... Doesn't matter, it really doesn't. Because tonight is our night. And whatever happens.. I just want you all to know how proud I am to be apart of this with you.. " He had finished his speech rather quickly.

"Good luck Mr. Moon!" Rosita said a few words of encouragement. When I turned back to Moon, I saw that he was just launched in the air. I snickered.

'Pffft- Flying koala..'

Moon had introduced Gunter and Rosita, and I gotta say, their performance was funny at first, but then it was just flat out amazing.

I whistled and clapped as the performance ended. The curtains had closed, but one of Rositas kids ran through the curtain.

"That was great!!"

'Awwwwwww, so cuute~ I want one...' I looked over and saw that Miss. Crawley was walking towards me.

"You may want to comfort your boyfriend dear, he seems upset about something." I shook my head, but walked over to him.

"Heyya big guy, what's up?" He looked at me briefly before scratching his cheek. He looked... Nervous..

"Oh, me? Well," He sighed, but continued on.
"I asked Ash for a favour a while ago and her term was that I have to tell the girl that I like how I really feel after this show... So... I'm just worried she won't like me back, ya know?" He stood up and dusted himself off.

I hugged him as he reluctantly put his arms around me.

"She'd be an idiot to not return the feelings..." It was muffled due to his jacket, but I think he heard it.

Johhny was up next. I always loved his performance.

He sat on the stool and looked over as I gave him a thumbs up with a big goody grin on my face.

He closed his eyes and took a breath.

Everyone was up cheering, I couldn't hold it in.

I ran out onto the stage. He must've seen me comin' as he opened his arms. I jumped at the last second as he caught me and spun me around a few times.

"I told you that you'd be amazin', didn't I!??" I was laughing the whole time as he was just smiling.

I heard one comment from the audience, from Meenas grandparents to be exact.

"Aww... Young love.. Remember when we were like that?" The grandma had turned to the grandad as he just smiled and nodded.

Johnny seemed to have heard that comment too as he put me down with an awkward cough. We both walked off stage.

He had grabbed the towel from Miss. Crawley.

Judith had walked onto the stage but Ash wasn't having any of it as she started rhythmically stomping her foot.

During the whole performance I sat beside Johnny while rubbing his back.

Mike was introduced.

As he walked by, I couldn't help but get snarky.

"Oh look, if it ain't Mike, the asshole who got us into this fuckin situation in the first place. How fan-fucking-tastic. Why don't you just get on stage and get this over with, nobody wants you here." I grabbed my headphones and put them in while Johnny had his left arm wrapped around me. He could probably feel how angry I was at him.

I started listening to a song called 'Tainted Love' all while Mike was singing on stage.

'No way am I gonna be jaw dropped at this asshole..'

Johnny ended up taking his arm off me and I turned around after pausing my song. There stood Johnny, hugging his dad. I smiled and un-paused my music, deciding to flick through some news articles. Most of them were about the singing competition.

The wind started pickin up and I had to hold my skirt down.

'Fuckin cops!'

I turned around and saw Marcus climbing up and out of the theater.
After a bit, Meena had begun her performance.

We were all clapping throughout the whole performance. Her voice really was beautiful.

After her performance, I was expecting Moon to bring everyone on stage... So this DEFINITELY confused me.

"Okay, I lied, we have just ONE more performance left. And I'm tellin' the truth this time! This person hasn't even released this song yet, so consider this a FULL sneak peak at a song to come! Please welcome Y/N L/N on stage, performing a song called 'According to you'!" I was shocked.

'Two weeks before I got teleported here, I had just finished writing this song! There's no way they have the audio for it!'

(Please note that this song does NOT belong to me at ALL! I just thought it would be a cute idea to entertwine this all. I did not write this song! Now, carry on!)

I walked onto stage and grabbed the microphone.

"Well, I think the only thing I have to say before I sing is; that this song is dedicated to a guy who.. Actually made me feel as if life was ACTUALLY worth living for. After being broken down.. So, so many times, there ain't much to fix yourself with, ya know? So when this guy came along and fixed me.. Well.. Let's just say that he's my angel." I trailed off and looked at Johnny out of the corner of my eye.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and began singing.

"According to you
I'm stupid
I'm useless
I can't do anything right
According to you
I'm difficult
Hard to please
Forever changing my mind
I'm a mess in a dress
Can't show up on time
Even if it would save my life
According to you, according to you
But according to him
I'm beautiful
Incredible
He can't get me out of his head
According to him
I'm funny
Irresistible
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite
I don't feel like stopping it
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you
According to you
I'm boring
I'm moody
And you can't take me any place
According to you
I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away
I'm the girl with the worst attention span
You're the boy who puts up with that
According to you, according to you
But according to him
I'm beautiful
Incredible
He can't get me out of his head
According to him
I'm funny
Irresistible
Everything he ever wanted
Everything is opposite
I don't feel like stopping it
So baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you
I need to feel appreciated
Like I'm not hated, oh no
Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad you're making me decide
But according to me
You're stupid
You're useless
You can't do anything right
But according to him
I'm beautiful,
Incredible,
He can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
Irresistible,
Everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
Babe I'll tell you what you got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you.
According to you
I'm stupid
I'm useless
I can't do anything right... "

I opened my eyes and looked out onto the audience..

They all started cheering and everyone else walked onto stage as we bowed.

Johnny looked shocked before he waved his arms about and made a 'Shh' motion.

The audience quietened, apart from a few confused whispers.

Johnny had grabbed the microphone from my hand as he turned to me with the microphone to his lips.

"Y/N, ya know how, before the show, I told you about the favour that I owed Ash?" He had glanced at her and I nodded. Where was this going?

"Well... That girl... Was you. I really, really like you Y/N. Hell... I think I love ya... At first I thought it was just because you were a celebrity and it was just a celebrity crush. But I've seen you outside of just on the tele, and I hope that... You can return my feelings...?" Despite the city itself being so damn loud.. It felt eerily quiet on stage. I was shocked. I tried to say something, but I knew a mass of jumbles would come out.

So I just grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket, yanked him to my height, and kissed him. He was wide eyed for a moment before he LITERALLY dropped the mic and put his hands on my waist.

There were loads of 'Awws' coming from the audience, but I didn't care. Because in that one moment alone...
I knew...
That we were what you would call...

"Soulmates"

(2280 Words)
( I hope you enjoyed! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 405 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
1.2K 27 11
"How can you miss someone you've never met? 'Cause I need you now, but I don't know you yet But can you find me soon because I'm in my head? Yeah, I...
2.5K 157 11
When you have supernatural powers, the impossible becomes possible. My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I have psychic superpowers.. I became the person you...
Escape By lilblue

Teen Fiction

166 7 16
Have you ever stopped to sit and watch the world pass by; wondering what would happen if we had no time, no clock, nothing to keep track, or have you...