On my way to stardom

By sscreativityworld

This is more than just a fan fiction. BigHit entertainment hasn't taken in any female idols for years, yet th... More

1. Running away
2. Ambition
3. Leaving home
4. Completely failing
5. Day 1
6. Dinner
7. Concept
8. Singing lesson
9. Music Video
10. Dinner Thief's identity
11. Vicious comments
12. Debut showcaseS
13. Viral
14. Bloodshot
15. New manager?!
16. Debut showcase
17. Debut showcase Pt. 2
18. Dinner party
19. A manic visit
20. A moment
21. Home tour
23. They won't last
24. Airport
25. The first talk show
26. Mood swings
27. Open up
28. Fun?
29. The bracelet
30. Challenge
31. Concert guest
32. An afternoon out
33. The confession
34. Champion!
35. More debt?!
36. Family
37. Ddaeng
38. KCON LA
39. Billboard: the interview
40. Challenge day!
41. First date
42. Speed, concentration, and intelligence?
43.Lies
44. Nominations
45. Day with GOT7
46. you made it!
47. Her first MAMA
48. Business calls
49. Official address
50. The Grammys

22. Family shoot

26 1 0
By sscreativityworld

A week has passed in the blink of an eye. I've gone to get my sutures removed and hopefully there won't be too thick of a scar left.

Today I'm going back to BigHit for the BigHit family photoshoot. Apparently all the artists are gonna be there so that means I finally get to see my friends.

'Shannon-ah!' Jimin oppa runs over to me when I enter the makeup studio.

We exchange a tight hug before I say, 'Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin oppa! How was the Japanese tour?'

' The shows were all amazing and the fans, oh Army, they were just incredible.'

'How's your leg?' Taehyung oppa asks. He's already dressed and made up. The black suit he's wearing looks like it's tailored made for him, absolutely immaculate.

' Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung oppa! I've got the stitches removed and I don't really need crutches anymore, but the doctor still advised me not to dance for another week or so.'

'Ahh, that's good to know. So I take it that you won't perform at our concert tomorrow, right?'

'I'm afraid not, but I'll definitely come to another one! There's still plenty of shows left.'

They both nod and it's time for Jimin oppa to get his makeup done.

'There you are!' Freddie walks out out of nowhere. I bet he was busy making sure everyone's outfits are prepared.

'Oppa! I missed you so much this week!' I do an aegyo at him.

He pinches my cheek and smiles, 'really? I bet you enjoyed no one nagging you to go practice,huh?'

Oops, exposed.

'Ok. Go get dressed now, Ae Na-ssi over there is doing your makeup today.' He points towards the makeup artist who is finishaing up Beomgyu's makeup now.

The theme of the first outfits must be formal, judging by the crisp suits my fellow artists are wearing. I find the only dress on the clothing rack and change into it.

Freddie has got me this elegant midi dress that's made of this soft, velvety material. The dress has a squared chest line and no sleeves. I'm given a pair of black pumps that have distinguishing red soles. Even they look like they're made of a stiff leather and the edges don't really scratch my feet! I bet they are expensive...Ah, Freddie oppa, you just treat me too well.

There's another artist that I've never met before sitting next to me in the makeup studio.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim. I'm Shannon, please teach me a lot of things.' I do my usual greeting.

He shakes my hand and smiles, 'oh, lovely to finally meet you! I'm Lee Hyun.'

'Wahhh, Shannon, look at you!' Hoseok oppa says behind me.

I smile and know he's just being way too nice,'you don't look bad yourself, Hoseok oppa.'

He fixes his collar, 'you think so? Thanks!'

Lee Hyun Sunbae laughs and makes fun of him, 'yeah, our Hoseok is a grown man now.'

Hoseok oppa looks even more embarrassed and says, 'hyung, don't laugh at me!'

The makeup artist is super nice. She keeps telling me how much she likes my debut mini album when she's doing my makeup. She's even super quick with it.

I walk to the set where everyone is standing, chatting a bit before the photoshoot begins. Seokjin oppa gestures for me to go join their conversation where Jungkook and Namjoon oppa are there.

'Annyeonghaseyo, oppa!' I greet them.

'How's your leg now, Shannon?' The oldest oppa asks.

'Much better now. I got the sutures removed this morning.'

'And you got enough rest at our apartment, right?' Namjoon oppa asks.

I nod, 'yes. Thanks to all of you who let me stay there, I'm well rested now.'

Jungkook oppa is his usual quiet self. He's only been looking back at forth at whoever's talking but not actually engaging in the conversation.

His hyungs must know something because they're making excuses to leave me and Jungkook oppa to talk. Bless them.

'You look great today,' Jungkook oppa says.

'Thanks. So do you.'

I mentally slap myself. Why do I always make conversations with him so awkward?

'Ok everyone, it's time for the photoshoot now!' The photographer announces.

'Everyone, please line up in your height order!' He instructs.

I instinctively go to the front of the line and let the rest of the boys sort themselves out. I can even hear Jungkook oppa fighting with Taehyung oppa about who's taller.

'Those boys had this argument last year,' Lee Hyun Sunbae chuckles. 'Can't believe they're still stuck on this issue.'

' Oh really?' I reply.

He nods, the smile still on his face. 'Jimin-ah, aren't you glad to be standing in the front of the line with me and Shannon?'

Jimin oppa smiles with his usual boyish grin, 'of course, hyung!'

We are told to just act cool and stare into the camera. Then another one with us pretending to talk to one another and smile. But it doesn't feel forced though, because everyone's just got a great rapport.

Then we got to sit on fancy couches that look like they're taken from a renaissance castle. I even got to sit in the middle since I'm the only girl out of all the idols.

We are then broken up into smaller groups. I got paired up with Soobin for my first subgroup photo because we are the 2000-line. It's totally not because one of us is the shortest idol while the other one is the tallest in the company. Definitely not...

At first, we tried to be serious and take photos of us looking fierce. But then Soobin asked me to do a fist bump and we started acting goofily and childishly. There should be plenty of smiles in these photos.

The next group is the 'tall team' so Soobin has to stay for the photos. I go to where the photographer's assistants are sitting to look at the photos taken. Soobin looks extra tall while standing next to me. His proportions look like he could become a model! Although, I gotta say, I don't look like a dwarf either. The pumps elongate my calves and make them look slimmer and longer. I'm so taking them home after the photoshoot. Hehe.

'Next group! Yeonjun, Jungkook and Shannon!'

I'm not the closest with Yeonjun Sunbae of TXT. Obviously Soobin and I bond easily since we're born in the same year. But Yeonjun has always been really nice to me so I'd love to get to know him more.

'I see you bought a MacBook, are you starting to produce songs now?' Jungkook oppa asks while the photographer is getting ready.

'Hehe, I'll return you the money soon. It's actually for my sister.'

Sav texted me a few days ago to tell me our computer has finally called its quits on us. She desperately needs a laptop for her school work so I decided to use Jungkook oppa's credit card to buy her the newest MacBook model.  That card is magical, it's like a simple swipe will make the item I want appear right in front of me or the person I want to gift it to. It makes me want to work  even harder so I can buy whatever and provide for my mum and sister.

' It's alright, you can take your time,' he says coolly.

We pose for the photos which doesn't take long at all. I guess it's a lot easier to coordinate 3 people rather than 14.

The next outfit change is more casual and laid back. I've got a beige linen play suit that is cutout on the shoulder area. Freddie managed to surprise me again, this time, with brown leather gladiator sandals! I literally feel like a Greek goddess while wearing those. To spice things up, I've also got a floral headband and I look like I'm just ready for the beach.

Yoongi oppa is the first person I see. His outfit is also made of mostly linen, with a blue shirt and beige trousers. The black string necklace makes him look like he's just came from a holiday. I'm just loving the vibe of the outfits!

There are fans blowing at us that make our hair look flowly but not too messy. Some of the lucky ones even receive coconut props but turns out they can actually drink out of them!

I've got a few solo pictures while the others are filming for the BigHit official YouTube channel. The pictures look awesome from the computers so I hope people and fans will like them!

The last task of the day is filming an interview with Jimin oppa, Taehyun and Yoongi oppa which I think is the same format as the previous groups.

Ughh, the producers even make me the MC! Here goes me embarrassing myself with my poor Korean skills.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shannon! We're here with some of the biggest stars in the world. Please introduce yourselves,' I pass them the mic.

' Taehyun-ssi, could you tell me how you feel when you and the TXT members are no longer the hoobaes of the company?' I'm literally just reading what's written on the cue card. Wait, is this question referring to me?

'Yes, I'm really happy for Shannon to join our BigHit family. She's been really hardworking for practices so please show her and her music some more love!' Taehyun says.

'Aww, thank you so much, Taehyun-ssi.' I turn to Yoongi oppa and say, 'Suga sunbaenim, are there any special collaborations you want to do with anybody in the company?'

He is hiding his smile as he knows I find it cringy to address them by their stage names.

'Umm, I'd like to collaborate with Shannon to make the fifth "Cypher".'

Last week when I had nothing to do at the BTS apartment, I finally took my time listening to all their music and watching every single video there is of them online. And I know 'Cypher' is the title of a lot of their diss tracks. As much as I love the songs, I don't think I'm able to sing or even write a whole rap song.

But Yoongi oppa did say if you write with your heart, your lyrics automatically become good.

I smile, 'I'll take up your offer, then.'

'Jimin Sunbaenim!' Calling them Sunbae takes me back to the times when I wasn't close to them yet. 'Who would you like to swap styles with out of everybody here today?'

'Oooh, I think I'll swap with HueningKai because he's the maknae of the company. Wearing his clothes will make me feel younger.'

'Ahh, Jimin Sunbaenim! You're still very young and handsome. In fact, I think everyone here is handsome so you can embrace your styles.' I say.

'Shannon-ssi, I have a question for you,' Yoongi oppa takes over the mic. 'Is your bestfriend Soobin or Jimin?'

'Ooooh,' everyone says.

Ah, why are you gonna put me on the spot, Yoongi oppa.

'I think both sunbaenims are super nice and generous to me. They've taught me so much and I look up to them a lot. So I'd like to be best friends with both of them.'

Phew, dodged it.

'Ah, I was hoping you'd say me,' Yoongi oppa replies with a smile, showing his signature gummy smile.

'If Suga Sunbaenim wants to be friends with me I'd be most honoured!' I wrap up the interview,'today's been a wonderful day and the photoshoot went amazing. We'd like to thank our photographer and staff for their hard work and we're looking forward to the next time when the whole company comes together. Till next time, Annyeong!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 31
Your life changed instantly when you scored yourself a job not only under your dream company but working along your favourites idols , BTS You were...
504 115 26
Jimin Γ— Female reader An idol ff Y/n A ordinary girl who loved BTS , living a simple life with lots of dreams. Park Jimin A global Kpop idol, membe...
18.7K 722 30
Serenity Adams used to be such a kind and soft person. She would give the shirt off her back if someone she cared for needed it more. However, the la...
585 60 16
A story about a normal 14 year old girl, living a normal life. Okay maybe not as 'normal' but with some fame from her covers on YouTube. She decided...