The Man I Left at the Altar (...

By LadyBriarRose

Former: Two Broken Souls "You think you can runaway?" he dangerously whispered in my ear. His arms locking me... More

Copyright
Chapter 00
Chapter 1:Dark Montero
Chapter 2: Love at first sight
Chapter 5: Apologies & Aunts
Chapter 3: Kisses
Chapter 6: Mornings
Chapter 4: Unsure
Chapter 7: Phone Call
Chapter 8: Luke
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Shit
Chapter 12: Ruin
Chapter 13: R-18+
Chapter 14: Insatiable
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Johanna
Chapter 17: Moving In
Chapter 18: Fight
Chapter 19: Trials
Chapter 20: Hell hath no fury
Chapter 21: Lessons
Chapter 22: Betrayal
Chapter 23: Ring
Chapter 24: Workshop
Chapter 25: Mother
Chapter 26: Final Decision
Chapter 27: Proposal
Chapter 29: Wedding Dress
Chapter 30: Wedding
Chapter 31: Suffocating
Chapter 32: Coming Back
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Future
Chapter 35: Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 28: Preparations

1.2K 56 2
By LadyBriarRose

Chapter 28

News of our engagement spread like wild fire. My officemates gave me a celebration while reporters hounded me to see the wedding ring. Dark and I gave an official statement for everyone to stop asking us. I was against giving an interview because I didn't want my life to be publicized.

Dark agreed with me as well. We settled on marrying a month from now. It was too fast but I wanted it done in fear I would change my mind.

Dark hired a wedding coordinator. We both were too busy to plan the wedding so we had the wedding organizer arrange everything.

Mom and Lyana measured their dress already before they left for the states. I had to endure my Dad and her new wife's presence as I took them in for their weddings. I had to almost scrunched my teeth when they finally left.

Between wedding preparations, news reporters and the amount of workload that just kept piling up on my table, I broke down in my company bathroom. Again.

I was crying more and more frequently the past few weeks. It was just the stress from everything. Turning my phone on, I opened my writing app and smiled when I saw one reader read my book.

The only escape I can have with my life was my blog. I called it Despondency and I posted my everyday thoughts and letters. It became my owm virtual diary and writing cave. Nobody knew who I was and I was free to share my thoughts, feelings and stories.

One significant email sparked my attention. Clicking it, my jaw dropped at the heading CONTRIBUTING WRITER FOR COSMO.

Eyes wide open, I silently squeeled inside the bathroom stall. Sending my thanks, I read the contract and sent it back to them.

Grinning from ear to ear, I went back to my desk and silently did a happy jig. For the past week, I worked endlessly while I worked for cosmo. It was my sole happiness.

And also Dark. He was very attentive and patient when I would come home tired and stressed from the day to day activities.

Lying on the bed on a weekend, my sore muscles ached at the wild sex we had from last night. I passed out on just one round and I knew Dark must have been needy.

Opening my eyes, I looked around the room to see Dark stepped out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. My throat dried as I watched him wiped his damp hair with a towel, beads of droplets fell on his chest and slide across his smooth skin.

My gaze dropped to his thigh wrapped in a towel and I choked when I looked up into his smoldering eyes.

Yup, he did fall asleep with blue balls. Sorry baby.

Walking towards my form, he leaned down to capture my lips into his.

"Good morning." he greeted.

Grinning at him, I tugged at his towel and threw it on the floor. His brow rose and I mischievously grinned at him as I pulled him into the bed and swung my legs on top of him.

My naked body flashed infront of him and I saw his eyes dilated. Grinning, I leisurely kissed him while slowly from his lips down to his chest and into the v of his legs.

His cock was hard and long as it craved for my attention. Softly kissing the top of his skin in between his hips and cock, he groaned when his cock made contact with my breast.

"Did this poor baby lacked some loving last night?" I cooed as I bited the area of his cock. "I heard there are a lot of boo boos around here."

Dark and Blaise had been boxing last night and I can still clearly see the bruises on his chest. Dark swallowed and his breathing deepened.

"Yes lots and lots." Dark groaned as I blew the tip of his cock.

"Guess I should kiss them away." I said, wrapping my hand at the base of his cock and swiping my tongue on his head.

He slumped on the bed as his breathing ragged. "God baby. Please."

"Mmkay since you asked nicely." I sweetly replied. Wetting my lips, I swirled my tongue around his sensitive head and I watched gloriously as Dark clenched the sheets on his side. Stroking him, I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him in.

Dark's hips buckled making me gag and moan on his cock. This only sent him into another frenzy as a thousand shivers run on his spine as my tongue swirled on his cock.

Dark moaned as I bobbed my head up and down his cock. Taking him in as he wrapped his fingers on my head and began thrusting his hips on my mouth in wild abandonment.

The clenching of his jaw and the pure need filling his face was enough to drive me crazy with want for him.

My nippled pebbled as he pumped in my mouth with shallow trusts. I swirled my tongue in his sensitive head and teased him with my hand. Running my tongue from tip to base, I stroke him up and down as I sucked on his balls.

He growled jerking in my mouth needing for more. Since I was a dutiful fiance, I moved my lips on the top of his cock and began to suck him in time with the movements of my hand.

With the combination of my mouth and my hand pleasuring him, it wasn't long when I felt him stiffen, his head tilted in a growl and jets of hot wet cum filled my mouth.

He shuddered and moaned as his balls tightened and a million stars filled his vision. When he finally slumped on top of the bed, I crawled on top of him and he wrapped me in his arms tasting himself on my lips.

It wasn't long when he had me pinned underneath him and swiftly fucking me crazy. I fell asleep again after the round of sex we had. It was noon when I finally made way to the bathroom and went out to eat lunch with Dark.

"Michael and Eviana will come in to discuss with us the details for the wedding." Dark reminded me as I washed the plates.

"I almost forgot." I slapped myself in the head as I put the plates in the dryer and moved to our room to change clothes.

Dark chuckled behind me, "You can always wear my shirt baby."

"And give them a heart attack?" I teasingly rose my brow as Dark shrugged. I shook my head, "No thanks. We need them alive and healthy for the wedding."

Changing to a more casual and decent clothes, I stepped out of the room in time for Michael and Eviana's arrival. We sat at couch as I served them tea and biscuits and we go over the details.

"We'll have you pick the flowers for the church and the venue. We can always opt to change it for the venue." Michael suggested as I stared at the selection of flowers on the book.

Michael and Eviana were the best wedding organizers in town. Dark insisted to hire them despite the budget. He wanted to spend so much for the wedding that we argued a bit on the budget. I wanted it to be simple and within my budget.

Dark and I finally arrived at the agreement that  we'll both spend half for the wedding expenses. But he wanted me to have a free budget for my wedding gown.

I knew that Dark wanted to give me the most elaborate wedding and I can feel it from Michael and Evianna's suggestion. They were expecting a grand wedding because truthfully, Dark can afford it.

But it was my wedding too, so we had to meet halfway. Plus, I wanted it to be a small gathering only. There were less than 50 people invited for the intimate wedding.

I checked the one I liked and let Dark decide on the others. They were happily deciding on the venue when my eyes darted to Dark who was happily discussing the details with them.

I zoned out on their conversation as I rubbed the sapphire ring on my finger. I'm still scared, that much hasn't changed. But I tried to distract myself to not think about it. I already said yes to Dark, and I didn't have the heart to tell him no.

I love him that was true. But there are pieces in my life that is broken and I longed to heal. Seeing Dark with the children in the orphanage made me decide on marrying him. Just like those children, Dark wanted a family. And I know he wanted it with me. So I will give it to me. But a part of me will always second guess everything.

I was lost in my thoughts that I nodded off to everything they were suggesting. When Michael and Eviana left, Dark worriedly glanced at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am. Why?"

"You kept nodding at everything we suggested that you nodded to hire strippers and get married at las vegas."

"What?"I asked, horrified. Dark chuckled and I my brow furrowed. It was just a joke. I punched him in the side.

Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me towards him. "I was kidding." he said kissing my cheek "Seriously though, are you okay?"

"Just stressed with work. I'll probably just sleep on the rest of the weekend." I honestly told him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Understanding my request, Dark caressed my head as I snuggled on his chest. It was a few moments of silence when I lifted my head to meet his eyes.

"Dark?"

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?" I asked him.

A smile formed on his lips.

"I am."

I nodded my head and rested my head on his shoulders, "Okay, that's all that matters."

Published 05.01.2020
More chapters on MoboReader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
7.3M 192K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...
512K 13.7K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
144K 2.7K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...