"NOONA! SARANGHAE!"- J.JK ff

By JenBTae

Credits for the awesome cover for to: @Ylettra check out their cover shop!! COMPLETED He has waited for you a... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter 37
Chapter.38
10K!!!!
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
SPECIAL THANKS

Chapter. 28

1.3K 60 11
By JenBTae

YOUR P.O.V

The person was.....Park Jimin. I just ignored his presence because I did not want to spoil my mood, but it looked like he had other plans.

Jimin: Hey Y/n!

Me: Hi.

I said in a cold tone to make him aware that his presence was unwanted but he didn't take the hint and tried to start a conversation with me. I wasn't even looking in his direction so he was talking to my side view.

Jimin: So now you and Jungkook are a couple huh?

Me: Yeah. We're very happy with each other.

Jimin: What do you even see in him? What is it that he has and I don't?! Why are you with him when you should be with me!

The Ice cream truck guy gave me both the Ice creams and I held them and faced Jimin.

Me: Do you want to know the reason why I broke up with you? It was partially because I was in love with Jungkook even at that time but also I saw you kissing another girl the day before! You wanna know what Jungkook has that you don't! It is his true love for me. He didn't try to sabotage our relationship that time even if he loved me. He has a good heart that you don't. You proved you're a jerk when you bullied Jungkook in high school because of me breaking up with you. I'm with him because I love him and I took a lot of time to realize that.

His eyes widened at my statement. He probably never even had the slightest idea of me knowing about this.

Jimin: I didn't mean to kiss that girl! It was a mistake!

I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. I could burst anytime.

Me: Well then our relationship was a mistake too!

I turned around to leave and go back to Jungkook. But Jimin caught my arm and yanked me towards him.

Jimin: Give me another chance! I'll love you better than Jungkook! He is just a liability for you right now! He is a weakling while I'm strong.

I was trying my level best to not beat the shit out him right then and there because I didn't want to create a scene.

Me: Well maybe I just love weaklings then! He is so not a liability for me! if anyone is, it's you! You're just wasting my time jerk!

I turned around again in an attempt to leave but he came in front of me and blocked my way, also from the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook coming towards us with an angry yet worried expression. Worried because it had been quite a while since I was gone and angry because Jimin was blocking my way.

Jimin: Leave him and be with me! I want you back please!

That's it. I was super annoyed and irritated because of him. I took one of the Ice creams and shoved it in his face. Exactly at that time Jungkook reached me.

Jungkook:....must've hurt hyung.....

He didn't use a mocking or angry tone but instead he used a soft and kind of sympathetic tone. 

Me: His heart is much bigger than yours will ever be Jimin. He still thinks and respects you as his hyung. You should learn a thing or two from him. I am not the one for you so stop wasting your time and mine. 

Jimin simply looked at the ground. 

Jungkook: Babe...let's go please...

I guess Jungkook didn't like seeing his hyung in a pathetic state so I simply walked away from there with Jungkook trailing closely behind me.

TIME SKIP

5 DAYS LATER.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Today Y/n and I are going to the hospital to get my plaster removed. I can't wait to get out of it and walk without these crutches. I am currently waiting for my love in the living room of her house as she is getting ready. My appointment is scheduled quite early in the morning so no one in my house or her's is awake.

Suddenly I heard some bickering coming from upstairs so I went to check what the commotion was about. When I reached the top of the stairs I saw Y/n and Namjoon hyung laughing hard on the floor of Jin hyung's room and Jin hyung drenched in water.

Jin: You brats are dead meat!!

Namjoon: Hyung first dry yourself!! Hahaha!!

Y/n: Jin oppa! Do you want me to bring your rubber ducky to you? hahaha!

Me: Woah..What happened here? Looks like a flood just washed over Jin hyung..

Jin: What happened to me? What happened to me?! My siblings were even born in the first place! That's what!

Me: You sure are angry hyung....but seriously what happened?

Y/n: Haha! ha-I'll tell y-you! Hahahaha!

FLASHBACK

YOUR P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to the hospital with Jungkook, when I received a text from mom.

Me: Mom is seriously getting lazy to even tell me things face to face to the point that she texted me to wake Jin oppa up....wait...why the fuck am I even talking to myself...

I shook my head and went in Jin oppa's room to wake him up. When I got there, I went towards him and was about to shake him when I heard him mumbling something...I bent closer to him to hear what he said. When I did that....

Jin: Mr. Rubber Ducky...needs....hero...SeokJin...not...evil....siblings....don't...worry....Mr. Rubber Ducky....Jin..will save....you.....

I was shocked, to say was an understatement. I was dying with the urge to laugh. Just then an evil idea popped in my head when I saw Namjoon pass by the room laughing. I guess he heard this too.

Me: Namjoon oppa! Wait! Did you hear what Jin oppa just mumbled in his sleep right now?

Namjoon: Heck yeah! Haha! 

Me: Well I have a plan to wake him up. 

Namjoon: Ohhh..prankster siblings are back in business baby!

Let me explain that to you. So apparently me and Namjoon oppa had played a series of pranks on Jin oppa and mom and dad back in the States and were named by them as the 'prankster siblings'. 

Me: Yeah so get me a bucket full of water. I'll get my phone ready.

He went to the bathroom and brought it. Then we both held a side of the bucket filled with water and splashed the water on Jin hyung. He woke up immediately and the way he woke up was similar to the way a fish acts when it is taken out of water. Me and Namjoon oppa gave each other a high-five and laughed our asses off.  Just then Jungkook came.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

STILL YOUR P.O.V

Me: So that's what happened! hahahaha! Mr. Rubber Ducky!!! Hahahaha!

Namjoon: You know this is the best blackmail information we could have ever gathered sis! hahaha!

Jungkook: Hahahahah! Omg hyung! They are gonna rub this in your face for as long as you live!! Hahaha!

Suddenly my phone made a 'ding' noise, indicating it was time to leave for Jungkook's appointment.

Me: Hey babe, we gotta go.

Jungkook: Oh! Ok love! Let's gooooo!

We went downstairs after saying goodbye to my brothers and left in the car for the hospital. We got there in a matter of 15 minutes. The receptionist guided us to the room of the doctor in charge for Jungkook's plaster removal. When we reached the room and knocked on the door, it opened to reveal......

Cliffhanger!! Ok so I am getting my summer vacations, turns out school decided to have mercy on us and now I'm getting my summer vacation! Hurray! Also check out my new book! "The Whiteface of Death" It's a J.jk book! Sorry for the late updates though! I realized that I suck at time management.....bummer for me....Anyways bye! Take care people! Stay safe! 

                                                                                                                           - JenBTae -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
2.5M 121K 95
[cover made by @kimtata12301995 thank you so much] Everything was fine until Kim Taehyung, the classmate who definately doesn't like you, found out...
220K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
269K 12.1K 74
Jungkook didn't expect to have a family with his one-night stand... *mpreg *some verbal abuse *fluff Start: 3/11/20 Published: 8/10/20 End: 10/17/22 ...