Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear

3.3K 118 94
By Jordananime

The rays of the sun peeked through my bedroom window as they shone on my eyes. Waking me from my slumber like a bucket of cold water being poured on my body. I sat up, clutching my forehead as I felt dizzy. I groaned, sitting still as I allowed the pain in my head to fade away. Two small, slim arms wrap around my waist.

"Jack what's wrong?" She cooes. Her voice as soft as rose petals and warm as a fireplace.

I looked down at her, her eyes looked up at me with concern and worry. I smiled, placing my hand on her cheek as she leaned into my touch.

"It's nothing go back to bed."

"Are you sure?"

I brought my face closer to her's, brushing my lips against her soft ones. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around me, her nails digging into my bare skin.

"I'm sure, Tooth."

I slammed my lips into hers, her lips moving with want and need. I moaned clutching the bed as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, groaning with satisfaction.

Tooth.

My girlfriend.

My lover.

❄ Pitch's P.O.V, The Past ❄

The cold winter air bit my nose and cheeks, my breath became an icy fog with every exhale. Slush was the sound my feet made against the snow. My worn out coat draped my body to protect from the icy cold. Doing it's best to keep the cold out and to keep the warm in. I was walking home, walking away from my encounter with the two boys. Wondering if they would really keep their promise like they should. I sighed, a puff of icy fog escaping my mouth as it emerged in front of my eyes. I continued to walk home in silence, allowing myself not to think, not to speak, and not to be seen. I was only 10 feet from home when...

"PITCH!"

I looked up, snapping my head to the voice that had spoken my name. A smile as warm as the spring morning beamed on my face like sunlight. My vibrant green eyes beamed with joy and I began to run.

"DAD!" I yelled running to him.

He smiled, his brown hair framing his face beautifully as his brown eyes beamed with delight. He crouched down, laughing as he spread his arms out wide. I ran into them, their comforting warmth wrapping around me as I was lifted off the ground.

"Daddy what are you doing here? Don't you still have work?" I questioned. I was confused why he was back so early, he only left a week ago and he usually is gone for about a month or longer.

"Pitch," My father said lovingly as he stared up at me. I looked at him, my expression blank and confused.

"They transferred me to work here in the village and do you know what the means?"

I shook my head and he smiled.

"It means that I will able to come home every day now."

"You mean..."

"Yes," he whispered. "No more leaving, no more going away for long periods of time. I'm home Pitch, I'm home."

"Daddy," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I buried my face in his shoulder, hiding the tears of joy that were spilling from my eyes. He placed his hand on my back, holding me tightly and longingly.

"I love you Pitch, my son. My handsome son," His voice was quivering as he spoke. Feeling his chest rise and fall deeply with every heavy breath he took.

That day, I had gain my dad back.

The house was filled with warmth and laughter once more as its master had returned. It beamed with joy as its warm fire bellied crackled, enjoying the fact that its master was going to stay for good. My mother cried with joy once she heard the news, her trembling hands now clinged to father tightly. His shaking hands embraced mother tightly, not ever wanting to let go or leave ever again. I smiled, watching my two parents embrace each other as I sat be the fire, the flames radiating its warmth throughout the home. I sat in the moment, enjoying this sweet moment of laughter, but what I didn't know was there were secrets in this house. A secret that could change my perspective on my own life forever. A secret that hid in the far corners of the house, under the floor boards, in every closet and every hiding place it could find. A secret that yearned to stay hidden, but the walls have ears and sometimes...they allow me to listen.

I woke up hearing a faint murmur on the other side of my bedroom door. The living room resided there, on the other side of my bedroom door. Voices were emerging from that room, faint but just loud enough to hear. I got up from my bed, my little feet tip-toeing across the wooden floor. I stood in front of the door, kneeling down on my knees as I pressed my ear against it.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I'm sure."

It was my father and mother, their voices a little muffled by the wooden door.

"Do you...do you still love her?" My mother questioned.

"Rachel, No of course not."

"Will you...will you leave again? Will you leave me again for that...for that woman!"

Mother said the words "that woman" in a harsh and angry tone. As if she hated that woman with every fiber in her body and she probably did. But the really question on my mind was who was this woman that mother hated so much? And what did mother mean by "leave me"?

"Rachel," My father spoke with a pain filled passion residing in his voice. I then heard the sound of foot steps as my father walked to my mother. Wrapping her desperately in his arms, afraid that she would hate him.

"Rachel, I only love you. You and Pitch, I love you both desperately. I no longer have the burden to return to that woman. I only want you, to stay with you, to be with you. I love you and Pitch so much that I hate to lose you both. I had no love for that woman, my parents had forced me to love her, to be with her. I did not want to be with her, I love you and only you." He pleaded.

"Henry," my mother cooed as she wrapped her own arms around him tightly.

"I loved you back then and I love you now. Don't you see Rachel, you're my other half, you're my life."

"Stay with me Henry and never let me go. Please, I beg of you. I can't bare it if you leave again."

"I'm never leaving again and I would never let you go. Even after death, I would still be holding you in my arms."

"Henry," my mother said desperately before he slammed his lips against hers.

It was this time I had hurried back to bed, the walls covering their ears as they hid the rest of the secret from me. I wrapped myself in the warm blankets, burying myself as my brain tried to process things. I was only 10 at the time and I didn't understand much of what they said. I couldn't understand this secret that my parents were keeping from me, I couldn't analyze the truth of their words. I couldn't process what a 30 year old could and a 10 year old can't. I couldn't think as their words replayed in my head over and over again. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep as I continued to question the secret that was now deeply hidden in this house.

The morning after that night, I didn't bother to ask about what my parents were talking about the night before. I know if I had asked, I would be in trouble for being up when I wasn't suppose to be. So as days became months and as months merged into years, the memory of that night began to fade away. Vanishing into the corners of my brain the same way the secret had hid in the corners of our home. The secret that was long forgotten and never reached the confines of my ears. Never to be told or brought to my understanding or...was it.

As years passed I had grown in age and size. Now instead of me being to small to reach my dad's shoulders, I was now able to plant my hands firmly on them. In fact I was the same height as my dad and if not taller. I had grown to be the age of 20 and I had decided it was time for me to leave home and create a life of my own. I remembered the look on my mother's face when I told her, a mix of pain and pride all mixed in one. They were proud of me, proud that I had succeed in becoming an adult and was ready to journey out into the real world. But they were also hurt as it pained them to see me go, not wanting to lose their baby boy, not wanting him to leave him. They was an equal amount of both emotions, but both of those emotions had formed out of love and that's all I needed. All I needed was their love.

I remembered my dad trying to keep a straight face as he shook my hand at the door. Trying not to cry as he said, "good luck son." Hugging me soon after as he allowed two tear drops to escape from his eyes. My mother, her soft hands holding my face sweetly as she got on her tip-toes and kissed my forehead. Letting her lips linger there as if she was transferring all her love to me and...she was. I remembered the smile she had on her face as she fell back on her heels. Her face painted in tears as her chin quivered slightly. I grabbed her face in my hands, wiping the tears away as I kissed her forehead. Allowing my lips to linger as a thank you for all these years of undying love and to let her know that I loved her. I loved them both. I pulled her in my arms and held her the same way she had always held me. The affection of a son spreading through her as the affection of a mother spread through me. I loved her, this woman who gave life to me, I love her and I'll love her for the rest of eternity.

I had let go of her as we smiled at each other like a couple of fools. I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I walked down the steps of the entry way of the house. My feet hitting the cobble stone street.

"Pitch!" My mother yelled after me.

"Yeah?" I said turning around to look at her.

"Promise me you will come back for the holidays."

I took a one last look at the house and my parents. My father's smile as he held mother in his arms, her hand resting on her chest. They way they looked at me was both comforting and passionate, their hearts pounded at the same beat, for the same thing. It's true that I only looked like my mother, but I believed I had my father's big heart and his smile. I may only look like my mother, but I am the child that they both had, I belong to them, I'm their child. I smiled, tilting my head to the side, all three of our eyes connecting at once.

"I promise."

It was unfortunate that I wasn't able to keep that promise.

It had been half a year since I left home. Venturing passed the outer edge of my village as I went to different villages. Went to different countries and cities far and wide, kingdoms with no names and kingdoms with names. Eventually I came to a place called...Arendelle. I walked the streets of Arendelle as they were paved with polished bricks instead of bumpy cobble stone. The shops were opened in the town square as I saw people laughing and dancing, enjoying the outside weather. I watched as kids played and chased each other, I smiled watching them play jokes on each other. It was then I noticed a young girl, she looked about 14 as her ginger brown hair was tied into two braids. Her brown eyes beaming with joy as she sang "Do you want to build a snowman?"

I thought this was odd because it was the middle of spring and there was no snow to be seen. But strangely enough the rest of the kids in the village sang along with her. I shrug my shoulders, oh well, kids are getting stranger and stranger every day. I turn to at a shop that was selling fabrics and sewing material, thinking that this would be a good present for mother.

"What can I get you boy?" The shop owner ask as I looked into his wooden booth.

"I'm just looking for now, but can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything," he said with a smile.

"That child right there," I pointed to the girl with ginger brown hair tied in two braids.

"How come she's seeing a song about building a snowman when it's the middle of spring? And how come the kids are singing along with her?"

"Ooh, you must be new here, right?"

I nodded.

"Well you see, that little girl is Anna. The king and Queen's youngest daughter."

"You mean...she's a princess?!"

"Yep, and she sings that song because that's what her and her sister use to do every winter. I remember seeing them out here, playing in the snow with the other children. But ever since years ago the eldest daughter would stop coming outside of the kingdom."

"Who's the other sister?"

"Princess Elsa, the oldest. They're only 2 years apart."

"Do you know anything about why Princess Elsa doesn't come out of the castle anymore."

"Well...they're have been some rumours."

"What kind if rumours?"

"Things like she has some kind of hidden power or something. But they're just rumours."

"I see, well-"

"GET OUT OF THE WAY! RUN AWAY CARRIAGE!"

My sentence was cut off as a man in the village screamed those words. Not far behind him was a horse, a black mustang who looked angry as a raging bull. Tied to the mustang was a black carriage as it rattled and quaked behind him. People ran from the street as the man ducked out of the path of the raging mustang. Allowing the mustang to wreak havoc as it continued to charge on. I was about to bolt out of the street when I saw a women point to the mustang as she held her child in her arms. She screamed like a warning as the huge battle cry escaped from her lips, she screamed...

"Princess Anna! Someone save princess Anna!"

It was then I realized what she was really pointing at. Not the mustang, but the 14 year old girl with the two ginger brown braids as she stood in the path of the mustang. The expression of fright painted on her face as she was paralyzed with fear. Come on kid, get out of the way! I begged, the mustang still charging at her at full speed. The mustang showed no sign of stopping as his nostrils flared and his eyes blazed with anger.

Come on Kid, MOVE! I begged again. The mustang was only feet away, there was no going back now. This kid was not going to move.

I dropped my stuff and ran. My feet carrying me as fast as they could as I made a straight bee line for the princess. The mustang only 5 feet away now, I picked up speed, my black bangs flying out of my face as I ran. I reached Anna, pushing her out of the way, pushing her to safety.

Unfortunately...I wasn't so lucky. By the time I had reached Anna and pushed her to safety, the mustang was already on top of me as I could hear the snap of my bones, breaking under the horses hooves. Feeling the stop of my heart as my pulse died with my last dying breath.

My world had turn dark and the last thing I saw was princess Anna's terrified face as tears streamed down.

"Haah," I gasped for air. Coughing as I inhaled too quickly, I felt the cold brick street against my shoulder blades. My body felt limp and tired as I laid upon the cold hard street. The sky was painted in a dark cloak with diamonds sown into it, a blue moon hanging above my head as it stared down upon me. Wait...a blue moon, what the-

"Get up, Guardian."

I sat up and stared at who was in front of me. A man, who looked about 40, his skin was blue as he wore no shoes, shining like the moon that was now above me. I was unsure if I was supposed to be amazed or terrified of the man. I stood up, his eyes watching my every move as my eyes did the same.

"W-who...who are you?" I questioned.

"I am the man in the moon, Manny."

"Am I..."

"Dead?" He said finishing my sentence. I nodded.

He sighed as he looked down solemnly, "Yes. You are dead."

The fact that I was dead hit me like a knife being jabbed in my stomach. Images of my mother and father flashed through my mind as I began to feel sick.

"Are you...are you the grim reaper?"

He chuckled at my question.

"Silly boy, no. I am one of the members of the council for Guardians. And you, Pitch Black, are the Guardian of nightmares."

"The...Guardian...of...nightmares, What!"

"Let me explain."

Manny explained to me what a Guardian is and how you become one. He also said that a Guardian can't be seen by the living unless they believe in them. A Guardian takes care of all the children of the world and the way you become a Guardian is to sacrifice your life to save a child's life. Or die fighting for children's happiness, so when I saved Anna from the mustang I become the Guardian of Nightmares.

"Pitch there is also...one more thing you must know." He said sorrowful.

"What?"

"Follow me."

We had flew from Arendelle, over the seas, past forests and mountains. The sun rising as the moon fell from the sky, Manny still flew beside me. Taking me to a place that he did not tell me, we did not speak as I just followed him. The furious winds threatening to pull us off course as we continued to journey into and out of storms. It wasn't until we had came to a village that Manny had stopped.

"Do you know this place?" He questioned as I looked down upon the village. My eyes widened as my heart ached, my chest feeling heavy with grief.

"Yes, this is where I was born." I told him.

"Yes it is...what I need to show you. You might not like, are you ready?"

I didn't look at him as I continued to watch the village down below me. As I continued to watch my home as tears threatened to escape my eyes. As I watched how my old life was fading away from me as my new life was about to begin.

"Yes," I said in a hushed whispered.

"Follow me," I looked at him as he spoke those two words once more.

I followed him as he dived in the village leading me to a house that was on the outskirts. A house was miles away from mine, a house that was on the opposite side of the village from mine. He stopped in front of this house, his feet landing on the snow as mine landing right next to his.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned.

"Watch," he told me.

Averted my eyes back to the house as it laid silent and still. I scanned the house up and down, analyzing the wood that build the walls and floor. The stairs that came from the front door to the cobble stone streets. The house remained silent and dead as if there was no life in there or if the family who lived here wasn't awake.

I sighed, "Come on let's-"

"Jack, come on let's go play."

"Alright, alright."

It was then a boy of 18 and a girl of 11 had emerged from the house hold. The boy had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. The girl had light brown hair and green eyes, I don't know why but these children looked familiar. Especially the boy, the boy looked like-

"These children," Manny spoke, interrupting my thinking.

"Their names are Jack and Jill, I want you to take a good look at the boy. Who does he look like?"

I watched the boy, the way he looked, the way he moved, the way he did his hair, even the way he spoke and stood. He...he...he looked like me, but he looked more like...

"Henry, he...he looks like my father Henry. Why...why does he look like me, why does he look like my father!?"

"He looks like you, he looks like your father because...these are his children. And they are your half siblings."

This was the secret.

This was...

the Secret the walls allowed me to hear.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime Here

Hello my lovelies, this yet another chapter of Let The Frost In. I hope you all like and I'm sorry if it sucks or if it's shorter than usually but I was having some major writers block. So please forgive me and I hope you all like the chapter. Also happy early MERRY CHRISTMAS! You guys are all amazing and I love you all so much. You all are AMERSING!

THANK YOU!

Read, Write, Comment, Vote, save a child's life, don't try to become a guardian, live your life for the better, let the walls allow you to hear, find out a secret, and...

I'll see you when the Next Storm Hits!

Jordananime Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 476 49
In this story, trust is everything. This is a Jelsa Fanfiction that takes place the years after Elsa "let it go" and after Jack and the gang defeated...
19.6K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
23.7K 1.1K 50
Captain Frost, a veteran captain met a girl named Elsa Arendelle. She fell in love with him at first sight but Hiccup changed her very fine. But then...