Neighbor (GLEE & Finn Hudson...

By ryderlynnfever

"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 6

1.5K 25 0
By ryderlynnfever

I'm standing in front of my locker and having some me time arranging it. I love redecorate my locker over and over again. I think it's kinda cute.

"Do you know that Kurt's dad is dating my mom?" Finn standing my locker.

"No." I shake my head. "Is she really? I mean your mom is a beautifully nice woman." I turn my face at him.

"I don't want to change a thing." Finn sighs.

"Look, it's been two weeks since my parents told me that they can't be together. And I know what you feel at first. It was like five stage of grief. First you're denying and that happened when you told me that you weren't sure that your mom was in love just because she changed her styles. And now you can't deny it anymore and you're in the second stage, angry." I said to him.

"Huh?" Finn frowns at me.

"And you will feel depression then bargained and last one acceptance. Trust me I've done that. And in the end you will accept everything." I said to him.

"I don't know about that." Finn shakes his head.

"See, anger." I simply said and shut my locker.

"It's not only that. It's Kurt has been freaking me out. This morning he came to me and asked me about some weird girly stuff that you even never asked me." Finn sighs.

I half smiled and hold his hand. "I know your problem. You're not scared of your mom dating Kurt's father. You're scared of Kurt freaking you out like Rachel did. Well, he is gay and I'm sure he has crush on you." I said to him.

"I mean, I'm not homophobic I'm just scared.." Finn shrugs.

"I know. It's okay. You checked out under your bed when you were scared with Rachel." I chuckle.

"Well, I checked out under my blanket when I woke up in the middle of the night just in case you hide in there." Finn chuckles.

"I don't know if that's sweet or offensive." I chuckle and hold his hand. "Come on. We can go have lunch." I smile at him.

"Alright, you're right." Finn sighs and smiles at me.

I smile back at him and hold his hand and intertwined our fingers as we walk down in the hallways together.

~~

"There you go." I walk to the family room and put a plate of cookies and a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table as Finn and dad are busy watching sports. I sit down on the couch and take a book then read it.

"Have you ever been to the Reds game?" Dad asks Finn.

"No." Finn shakes his head.

"Well, I have two tickets of Reds game. Do you want to come? Tomorrow? After school?" Dad turns his face at Finn.

"Sure. Mr. Schue. I never watch any so it must be fun." Finn chuckles.

"Yeah Paris is a girl and she never want to watch any of that except she wants something." Dad chuckles.

"I just want to watch because of the combo wings snack." I said to dad.

"Well, I never watch that because my mom never have time to take me one. She has always been busy with work." Finn says to dad.

"What about Puck? I thought you guys best friend." Dad frowns at Finn.

"Well, Puck usually busy with humping up the girls so.. and I'm still not speaking to him ever since sectionals. Kinda hard to trust him now." Finn answered.

"Are you still mad at him?" I ask him.

"I'm not mad. It's just hard to trust him again." Finn says to me.

"I had a friend like that when I was in high school. We were best friend ever since middle school." Dad says to us.

"What did you do then?" Finn asks him.

"He stole my girlfriend and I stole his. You see, I was the striker in soccer, male lead in Glee club, so obviously chick digs me. And the one I stole was her mom." Dad chuckles.

"You never told me that before." I laugh softly.

"Well, that's true. Your mom was the head cheerleader and soccer was a famous athletic club back then." Dad says to us.

"How did you do that?" Finn chuckles.

"Well, that guy was totally like Puck. Rebel and have a lot of girlfriend so I told her I saw her boyfriend was making out with her best friend in the locker room." Dad laughs softly.

"But that was true?" I asked him.

"That was true." Dad nods.

"When do you have Paris?" Finn asks dad.

"I was 25 and there was her. A year after she was born we got married." Dad says to him. "Oh he is really good. I used to have a friend like him before." Dad says while pointing to the TV.

I smile and turn my face at my book. Finn and dad are having fun talking about the games. I know it's supposed to be our date night but I don't mind having dad crashing into my date night with Finn.

Beside that they're really bonding. Finn doesn't have a father and I remember that dad showed him a father figure looks like. Imagine I'm marrying Finn. Well, it's too soon. Probably like need more ten years to wait.

Paris:
I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday, I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate

I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday, Wednesday, heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday, stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throw out your frown
And just smile at the sound
Sleek as a shriek, spinning 'round and 'round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday, I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday, I'm in love

Do-do, do-do, do-do, do
Oh, oh, whoa, whoa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn my face at Tina and look at her from head to toe as she is wearing normal clothes. Not a style she used to wear all the time. It's because principal Figgins thought that she was a vampire.

"It's so weird." Artie frowns.

"This so isn't you." Finn says to Tina.

"I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian." Tina sighs.

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" Dad asks Tina.

"Biker chick?" Santana asks as Tina puts her thumbs down means that she doesn't agree.

"Cowgirl?" Finn asks.

"Hood rat." Mercedes simply said.

"Computer programmer." Quinn simply said.

"Cross-country skier." Brittany says to her.

"Catholic schoolgirl." Puck says to Tina.

"Happy Meal, no onions. Or a chicken." Brittany says.

"Look, I appreciate it, guys,but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism." Tina says to us.

"Guys, we have a serious problem." Rachel walks in. "You know how I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline?"

"Isn't that against the rules?" Artie frowns.

"No, not at all. Or probably. Whatever! Anyway, what I figured out; I rooted through the Dumpsters behind the Carmel auditorium and I found 18 empty boxes of Christmas lights." Rachel says to us.

"Oh, no." Tina gasped.

"Which led me to Joelle Fabrics. I asked them about red Chantilly lace. They were sold out." Rachel nods along while telling us.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." Mercedes shakes her head.

"Oh, my." Kurt cover his mouth with his hand.

"Wait, what?" Dad frowns.

"They're doing Gaga." Kurt answered.

"That's it. It's over." Mercedes says.

"Exactly." Rachel added.

"We should have guessed it. They're going for full-out theatricality. They know it's the easiest way to beat us. Damn them." Kurt says.

"What's up with this Gaga dude? He just, like, dresses weird, right? Like Bowie?" Puck frowns.

"Lady Gaga is a woman. She's only the biggest pop act to come along in decades. She's boundary-pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. And she changes her look faster than Brit changes sexual partners." Kurt aggressively says to Puck.

"That's true." Brittany simply said.

"It makes sense that Vocal Adrenaline would pay homage. It's a brilliant move. She's a perfect fit for them." Artie says to us.

"Hold on a second. We might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a competitive number for regionals. This week, your assignment : Gaga." Dad grins at us as he writes Gaga on the white board.

The girls and Kurt are gasping and murmuring,the guys don't seem as happy as them of the week challenge. I smile and show my hand to Finn for a high five but he just frown at me and shook his head.

~~

"We need more ribbon on this side." Dad says and takes more ribbon.

"Daddy, this is not what it look like." I frown at him.

"Sweetheart, you can't sew and I can't sew so do the math." Dad simply said and glue the ribbon on my clothes for Gaga costume.

"I'm gonna call mom." I said to go him and gets up.

"No, no, no, it's almost done." Dad shakes his head.

"Daddy, that looks terrible." I shake my head.

"It will look amazing. I need more glue gun. Where is it?" Dad looks around.

"It's in the craft room." I scoff. "I will be right back." I said to him and walk away to the craft room.

I walk to the craft room and open a box then take a refill of glue gun and walk back to dad and give it to him.

"Hold on, it's almost done." Dad mumbles.

"You made the assignment and your daughter will look terrible." I roll my eyes.

"No, I think you will look fantastic." Dad grins at me.

"I can't guarantee that." I shake my head.

"Well, it's done. Tadaaa!" Dad smiles and showing me the dress.

"I hope none will notice this." I sigh and take the outfit.

"I'm sure you will look stunning." Dad says to me.

"Well, thank you, dad." I half smiled and walk upstairs to my bedroom.

"Good night!" Dad shouts.

I let out a sigh and hang the outfit in my wardrobe. I could've call my mom for this but dad insist that he could do it by himself.

I sit down on my bed and turn my face to the window and looking at Finn's bedroom. The bedroom lights is still off. He said that his mom has a surprise for him and I guess they haven't get back home yet.

I lay down on the bed and turn my face at Shiro. I turn off the lamp and let out a sigh while keep looking at the window. Where is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down in the hallways and having my coat to cover up my outfit. I feel embarrassed. It's like bunch of ribbon sticking to my outfit.

I walk into the choir room and pout as dad turns his face at me and grins at me. "What's with the big coat? Did you steal food from cafeteria?" Finn frowns at me.

"Because I look terrible." I roll my eyes and open my coat showing them my outfit.

"Wow a black jumpsuit clogged with black ribbons." Kurt chuckles.

"Well, this was handmade by my beloved dad." I said to them and pouting at dad.

"I think you look great, honey." Dad grins at me.

"No, I will tell mom about this outfit." I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Okay..." Dad simply nod. "Well, little monsters, take a bow." Dad applauses and laughs as the other girls and Kurt are posing. "All right ! Ladies, Kurt, I am really, really impressed. Sientete. You know, you know what the best part is ? Each one of those costumes shows off a different aspect of your personalities." Dad says to us.

"Wait. Where's Rachel? I mean, I only noticed because, like five minutes have without her saying something totally obnoxious." Puck says to us.

"Rachel kinda got some intense news yesterday." Mercedes says to us.

"We were spying on Vocal Adrenaline, and..." Quinn grins at us.

"You guys, that's not fair! You gotta stop doing that. But, uh, you know, what, what'd you find out?" Dad says to them.

"Okay, y'all ready? Miss Corcoran, their coach? She's Rachel's mom." Mercedes grins at us.

"Are you serious?" Dad frowns.

"Way to bury the lead, Mercedes." Artie simply said.

"We're screwed. Rachel's gonna jump ship over to Vocal Adrenaline." Puck says to us.

"Never!" Rachel walks in. "I really don't want to talk about it, though. I'm still processing the news. And my dads are moving my therapist to our spare room later this afternoon. All I can know is that I'm not going anywhere, and I've chosen a Lady Gaga look that expresses the longing for a childhood I was deprived of." Rachel says to us.

"You look terrible. I look awesome." Brittany simply said.

"I think it's the Kermit the Frog look." Mercedes says.

"And we have a jumper." Kurt added.

"Well, my dads can't sew, so these are just stapled on." Rachel says to us.

"So does my dad." I simply added.

"Guys, why don't we worry about this later, and maybe try to focus on the song?" Dad says to us.

"Couldn't agree more. Hit it!" Rachel shouts.

Kurt:
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Kurt with New Directions Girls:
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Kurt:
Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la
Want your bad romance

Kurt and Santana with New Directions Girls:
Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la
Want your bad romance

Tina (with New Direction Girls):
I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love
(Love, love, love)
I want (your love)

Santana:
I want your drama, the touch of your hand (Kurt: Hey!)
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your love

New Direction Girls:
Love, love, love
I want your love

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, bad romance

Mercedes and Santana with New Directions Girls (Kurt):
I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Kurt with New Directions Girls:
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Kurt and Santana with New Directions Girls:
Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la
Want your bad romance

Mercedes (with New Directions Girls):
I want your horror, I want your design
'Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
I want your love
(Love, love, love)
I want (your love)

Mercedes and Santana:
I want your psycho, your vertigo stick (Kurt: Hey!)
Want you in my rear window, baby you're sick
I want your love
Love, love, love
I want your love

Tina with New Directions Girls:
Love, love, love
I want your love

Quinn with New Directions Girls (Kurt):
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you ('Cause I'm a freak, baby!)
I want it bad, bad romance

Mercedes and Santana with New Directions Girls (Kurt):
I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Kurt with New Directions Girls:
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Kurt and Santana with New Directions Girls:
Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la
Want your bad romance

Tina:
Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it move that thing crazy

Tina with Mercedes:
Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it move that thing crazy

Tina with Mercedes and Quinn:
Walk, walk fashion baby
Work it move that thing crazy

Tina with Mercedes, Quinn and Santana:
Walk, walk passion baby
Work it, I'm a freak baby

Santana (Kurt with New Directions Girls):
I want your love and I want your revenge
I want your love, I don't wanna be friends
Je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche
Je veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
No, I don't wanna be friends (Caught in a bad romance)
I don't wanna be friends (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Want your bad romance (Caught in a bad romance)

Santana with Mercedes and New Directions Girls (Kurt):
I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Kurt with New Directions Girls (Santana):
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (Want your bad romance)
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance (Want your bad romance)

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (Want your bad romance)
Oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

Kurt with New Directions Girls:
Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma
Gaga, Oh-la-la

Kurt:
Want your bad romance

~~

"Wait, why are we here?" Finn frowns at me as we walk into Sheets N Things.

"My mom works here." I said to him and look around to find her. "Mom..." I call her as standing behind her.

She turns around and looks at me. "What is it, sweetheart? I'm working." She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Look what daddy made." I pout and open my coat.

"Is that a new designer clothes?" Mom frowns at me.

"No. It supposed to be Lady Gaga's outfit. I want it to be look like this but neither dad and I can sew so he just glued all the ribbons all over my clothes." I said to her and show her the picture of the outfit.

"That's nothing look like it." Mom chuckles and shakes her head.

"That's why I ran to you. I mean, other girls even Kurt look amazing. And I'm stuck with these ribbons." I sigh.

"I hate it when you start whining wants something and you have to get it." Mom sighs. "Alright, I will be right back in fifteen minutes." She said to me and walks away.

Finn and I are just standing next to the stack of linens. "Look at this." Finn chuckles and rubs a feather rug.

"Very soft huh." I chuckle.

"Not as soft as your attention to me." Finn smiles at me and pulls me closer to him.

I smile and blushed. I lean in and kiss his lips softly as he kisses me back. The best boyfriend that I could ever ask is him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 77 20
finn is still devastated following the death of puck. marley's been there the entire time, but are his feelings still there for her? is he over marle...
17.3K 320 21
Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson are best friends. Finn was always in love with Rachel and she never realized that she loved him too until after he got a...
77K 1.1K 58
"You're my home, Paris." Sam says while holding my hands. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle "of course because you're living in my house." I chuckle. "...
15K 326 42
where a lovely teenage girl fell in love with her tutor but little did she know that he has the same feelings too? (I suck sorry. I dont even know wh...