Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 9. you make me weak

1K 28 15
By babyylivv

"tired of feelin' like I'm trapped in my damn mind, tired of feelin' like I'm trapped in a damn lie"

I walked along the shitty sidewalk keeping my hands in the hoodie pockets and my face hidden in my hood, last time I make a deal with that prick. I gripped the cash in my hands jogging up the steps of the porch but stopping and instead deciding to take my short cut. Not really in the mood to piss off Tony tonight.

I walked along the side of the house and glanced up at the window that was lit up by the lamp and began climbing the rope that's always there for these situations. I dropped on the pile of clothes silently but all silence was broken by a scream and I was in the hallway before I knew my feet were moving. Before I could tear Clovers bedroom door down that bitch Oscar grabbed my hoodie and yanked it.

"What the fu-"

Another scream from Clover made my blood go cold and I waited for an explanation. "He said if anyone went in there he would put them on the street." I scoffed and pulled out the metal tool I use to pick locks and got to work at her door. As soon as I heard the comforting click I burst through the door and Clover sobbing uncontrollably was the only sound in the room.

I felt my entire body shake and my eyes pin point the fucker that was touching himself in front of her. I gripped his throat so hard and threw a punch at his face sending him to the floor. I stood above him with nothing but adrenaline running through my body. I've never been the good guy, never gonna be the good guy, I'll kill this bastard.

d a d d- i mean
s i n

"-right?" I blinked my dry eyes and glanced at Marco who was smirking, knowing I was zoned out. My heart was beating quickly and my hands shaking discreetly. I balled my hands into fists and let the memory fade away.

"Eros head quarters at five, but we need to make a quick stop first." Marco nodded putting on his black shades and I put the Audi s5 in reverse pulling out and watching everyone around us drool over the chrome beauty I controlled.

"A bar?" My long time friend asked with no complaint in his tone. I won't get through this little family reunion without a drink in my system and I need something to stop my shaking hands and racing heart. I have flashbacks more than I would like to admit.

"Old fashioned." I ordered and left the bar just as quick to sit on the leather couch. I eyed the room studying my exits and everyone around. Four people not including myself and Mar were having a drink so early, three men and a woman accompanied us. Resting my arm on the back of the couch I read the woman in the tiny silk like a book, skin showed more then the cloth that must have been costly, and my lip curled up in disgust.

My drink was handed to me and Marco sipped on his quietly observing as well. Glances were given to us, backs straightened, and nervous throats clearing were heard as we shared glances with them. "You know, il piccolo fiore è allettante, your restraint is impressive brother."

[little flower is tempting]

I rubbed my forefinger along the edge of my glass. "I'm afraid I don't follow." Mar let out a laugh earning looks from those around us and finished off his drink with one tilt of his head. "You keep denying the fine art in front of you, and others will begin to admire." He got up setting his glass on the bar and throwing down a bill before leaving, I did the same leaving the dark bar behind.

Music blasted throughout the beauty as we drove and as the next song began a snarl became of my face. "I don't wanna live, if I can't be with you, clover sin don't want no air, if he ain't breathing you." Marco sang and I tightened my grip on the wheel before pressing the breaks letting the fucker kiss the dash. I shut off the music glaring at the road ahead of me while Marco tried to catch his breath from laughing.

"Hard ass."

I sat down in the cold leather chair spreading my legs and looking around the office. New York could be seen from three sides as the walls were made of glass and the bastard had a top floor penthouse office.

"Sin, let's talk business." I side eyed the fucker keeping my stone cold expression, intertwining my tattooed hands. "Shall we?"

Slamming his hands on the desk this made his second fit of the meeting so far, and Marco made sure everyone in the room knew he was counting. "You are an Eros wether it is a disgrace to my name or not, you will do as I please." I hadn't talked much this whole meeting and I feel that will all change soon.

"I'm no ones puppet Elliot. Continue to spew your empty threats, threats that don't bother me in the least." His demeanor changed from anger to relaxed and I watched him carefully as he walked to his mini bar and poured himself an amber drink.

I don't look much like my father, so all I can do is assume I look much of my mother. His blue eyes are beginning to crinkle and his black hair was styled to perfection. The bastard let out chuckles and sipped on his drink before sitting in a relaxed state in front of us. "What is it asshole." Marco demanded answers not enjoying being laughed at and I silently agreed.

"I expected you to say that, you have a hard head on your shoulders I'll give you that," he looked at me, the compliments meant nothing. "Tell me, is anyone keeping an eye on that filthy orphan girl that has you on a leash?" A smirk appeared behind his glass and I could see Marco lean his elbows on his knees giving him better access to the gun strapped to his ankle.

"Lakeview Hills?" I stiffened and refused to show any concern as he so publicly showed his content. "Look forward to making her acquaintance, American girls are simply deliziosa." His expression went dark to match mine and I crushed the glass cup I hadn't even realized he had placed in my hand.

[delicious]

I left the room with one thing on my mind.

c l o v e r

This house is actually gorgeously huge and it irks me to admit that I would love to own a home like this in the future. I lounged on the couch all day watching Netflix here and there, eating snacks here, there, everywhere, all the time.

Giovanni who lets me call him Gio left earlier not giving any hints as to where he was going, which left me with Anthony. The other boobs left to school this morning, they each only have one or two classes left but it still leaves me lonely and with a stranger.

A shirtless man walked in the kitchen and I peeked my head up from my position on the couch to get an eye full of abs and ink. "Gawking isn't cute." I squinted my eyes at him and turned back to the tv, "neither are acorn tattoos but I have the decency to not make fun of you for them." He chuckled and plopped himself on the chair next to the couch, arms filled with snacks, "I was drunk."

I yawned and he noticed shaking out his wet hair, "you should go take a nap." I nodded silently getting up and beginning my walk up the stairs.

It felt good to lay down in the ridiculously comfortable bed that seemed to hug by body as I sunk into it. Sleep welcomed me with open arms.

I ran down the stairs being sure to hang my shoes on each and every step. My white sundress bounced around my thighs with every little movement and my curly hair hit my face with each sway of my body. Sin was at the front door waiting for me, watching me make a fool of myself.

I felt my cheeks go hot and suddenly regretted the giggling fit I had just displayed while hopping down the stairs.

"Come on dork." Sin opened the front door and I was quick to leave the house and the let the sun warm my skin. We arrived at the park in no time and I was happy to see we were the only ones there.

"Are you excited? You will be a sophomore next year, and then you can show me around school!" I looked into Sims eyes trying to find any hint of what he was feeling, he never helped me much.

"School is sh- not for me." I nodded already knowing this info but deciding to still be

BREATHE

excited because I was lonely at middle school without my best friend.

"Sin." I said absentmindedly. A hum was all I was given and I was suddenly aware of Sins arm around my shoulder, heat crawled up my neck and

BREATHE CLOVER

pink took its place on my cheeks.

"I am- you make, I mean I never used-" I shook my head starting over and lightly judging him with my elbow when I saw the smirk on his face. I stood up getting away from the heat just his arm was giving off and stared at the ground.

"You make me nervous." I blabbed out like a fish out of water. Clover! What are you thinking, do not tell him that you idiot. My heart raced and my throat went dry. My eyes found interest in the grass and Sins hand came in view as he gently grabbed the hem of my dress and instructed me to sit back down. I hadn't looked back up since my out burst despite knowing how much Sin disliked me keeping my head down.

You walk with your head high, thoughts focused and chin up always Clo, you're important dammit.

I remember BREATHE him telling me.

His warm hand found my chin and tilted it up, scared to meet his eyes I kept mine closed. His thumb rubbed my burning cheeks agonizingly slow and BREATHE DAMMIT I opened my eyes to meet his. I stared into his gorgeous eyes and hoped when he looked in mine he saw something half as pretty as his.

"You're too good for me." With his hand on my cheek he moved his other, hooking it under my knees to drape my legs over his. My hands shot to keep my dress down and I didn't realize my fingers soon found comfort in playing with the fabric of his shirt. The closer he got the more colors I could see in his eyes, he was looking at my lips INHALE.

I clenched my eyes shut hoping for the best, and soon hot plump lips met my cheek, then my jaw, down to the back of my hand and finally to my palm. "You make me weak."

WAKE UP

BREATHE

My eyes shot open and a dark figure caged me between their legs and held me by my throat. I kicked and shook my head loosening their grip and gasping for air when it did. Running water was all I heard as well as my own gurgles and protests.

I felt the pressure on my neck tighten and tighten feeling my throat close, suddenly the pressure was ripped away as was I from the bed. My head was dizzy and my eyes were black not allowing me to see anything more then silhouettes. My body felt powerless and my kicks and punches felt weak with no strength behind them.

My body met a freezing floor and rushing water bursted through my ears. My hair was yanked and cold water shocked me as my head was forced under the water. I clawed the hand that held me so tightly but it felt like three people against half of one. I kicked my legs, raising my arms to feel for anything and as soon as my hand touched the shower head I hit anything I felt around me.

I held my breath for as long as I could before letting out a tiny breath feeling like any second I would give in. I got a solid hit and the hand in my hair let go, I emerged from the water gasping, drinking in the air like my life depended on it- damn.

The man on the ground groaned and held his head and I didn't think before snatching the oversized blade next to him and shake-ly plunging the point into his abdomen. Screams bursted from his mouth but I paid no mind before mindlessly running out of the room and and down the stairs not remembering my feet hitting one step.

It was pitch black, how long did I sleep? I grabbed a phone shaking so hard it dropped and I swore at myself. I dialed 911 and the operator stayed on the phone as I ran out to the driveway not seeing any cars opposed to the usual two there was earlier.

"Please hurry, I-I stabbed him." I didn't recognize my own voice and I froze as the pitch black night crawled at my skin.

"Ma'am I have officers on the way, not far from you now. Are you in a safe place? " I dropped the phone when arms wound around my waist and flung me into the air sending me into the gravel of the driveway. I quickly got to my feet to face the man from the bathroom, I was first to move as I began sprinting down the driveway and onto the black pavement of the road.

My legs felt like jello as I ran for my life. I didn't know if it was tears or water from the bath that soaked my face as I ran. Screams haunted me but I pushed my legs faster, headlights far up the road, two hills down caught my attention and relief filled my body.

As soon as relief came panic set in, I was tackled to the ground, banging my head harshly on the floor. Ringing met my ears and liquid dropped out of them. "Fucking bitch." The scum punched me so hard my head whipped to the right and hit the pavement again.

I froze immediately as I felt cold metal up against my throat. I remembered seeing a trick and I decided it's live or die. I grabbed the gun while pushing his wrist away, and rolled out from under him. I stood face to face with the fucker in the middle of the road. I didn't hesitate, adrenaline took over.

I fired twice, and immediately regretted it.

Lights shinned on my face and sirens rang coming down the hill. Two bodies got out of the car and I dropped the gun letting out soundless sobs, as my throat was too raw to make noise. "Clover!"

Arms circled around me and the familiar scent filled my nose. I sobbed in his chest, painful noises coming from my throat as tears soaked my face and neck. I dropped to the pavement in my pajamas, soaking wet in the dead of night in Sins arms. "I killed him" the words were choppy and rough, painful to say, and true.

I'm a murderer.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Clo just can't catch a break, and now our baby will be going through a lot:(
Sin better untwist his panties and be there for her!
Please vote and comment!!
Xoxo
L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...
14.5K 254 46
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...