freakshow | technoblade bnha...

By apricxtfalls

"and- not even close! if you wish to defeat me, train for another million years." in a world where 80% of the... More

character intro
arc one: part one
arc one: part two
arc one: part three
arc one: part four
arc one: part five
arc two: part one
arc two: part two
arc two: part three
ANNOUNCEMENT!
arc two: part six
arc two: epilogue
arc three: part one
arc three: part two
arc three: part three
arc three: part four
arc three: part five
arc three: part six
arc three: part seven
arc three: part eight
arc three: part nine
the tommy interlude
arc three: part ten
arc three: epilogue
arc four: part one
arc four: part two
arc four: part three
arc four: part four
arc four: part five
arc four: part six
temp chap- hiatus announcemnt
perm chap: we're abandoning freakshow !!!
replacements

arc two: part five

4K 216 219
By apricxtfalls

———

"Not one, not two, but ten Technoblade supporters participate in a suicide bombing of [REDACTED] Central Park, killing just short of 50."

———

"That's fuckin' disgusting,"

Traves is inclined to agree with Cscoop's statement. Of course, who wouldn't? It's one thing to thirst after a mass murderer. It's another to obsess and attempt to be him.

"I don't understand people who support him," Traves utters under his breath. "I really don't. I hope they get a therapist. I hope they are okay," he sinks back in his chair, almost falling off and causing Cscoop to muffle a chortle.

"They obviously aren't," the blond says nonchalantly. "I mean, we're on a planet with seven billion people. There are some sickos here and there," Traves winced at the harsh nature of the comment but dipped his head in shameful agreement.

"Totally maniacs," Cscoop remarks bitterly, taking a sip from his coffee and then making a face. "I forgot to put sugar in this," he explains when Traves looks at him with concern. His friend let out a little "ah" in understanding and pulled his Shiba hoodie hood over his head.

"This sucks. Ted's out of commission for at least another few months so we're already in a hole," the Aquatic Hero sighs, fetching a sugar packet from the cabinet and tearing it open. Traves mumbles something incomprehensible, glancing away.

Cscoop appears to have noticed this. "Hey, I wasn't saying the rest of us aren't competent!" He defends. "I'm just saying there's a surge of villains now and we may need help- who knows what will happen?"

————

r/Technoblade is now a private subreddit.

-

Posted to r/Technoblade by u/iGalaxz

Hello everyone! Galaxz, r/Technoblade owner here.

I know many of you live in the United States, so I will just come out and say it- on November 6th at exactly 12PM, we will be rioting/protesting against heroes at this location. We will be meeting at the [REDACTED] Park and then protesting at the shopping square.

We need to make sure everyone knows heroes are unreliable and worthless. Spread this to anyone else who you know would be interested. Share it on Twitter or other social media but keep it on the down-low so no heroes will suspect anything.

I hope to see many of you here.

-

65 upvotes, u/[deleted]

I can make it! I may be late for a few minutes, but I can definitely make it. My friend can as well.

————

"Welcome everybody! We're doing a Just Chatting stream today,"

Tommy's face lit up at his viewers' enthusiasm. He had a lower viewer count than usual, dropping from the average twenty-six thousand to twenty-four thousand. It didn't matter, though, as the people who were watching were happy and ready to ask questions.

"Hm," Tommy hums. Thunder boomed from outside his window, making him flinch. "The past few days have been rather stormy here in England, eh?" He chuckled, reaching over his monitor to look outside the window. "There's no way you guys can't hear that racket," he concludes.

The streamer slides back into his seat and scrolls through his chat. "Uh, what did you do for your birthday?" Tommy reads out and promptly puffs out his cheeks. "It was MONTHS AGO, man! Get on the trend! Anyway, I streamed and then went to a restaurant with-" his words were cut by a crackle of lightning, followed by thunder. Tommy rolls his eyes at the interruption.

A donation sound effect made him perk up and read off his monitor. "Dude! Thank you so much for the five pounds, PrinterTimes! Much appreciated," he leans in to read the donation text on the screen.

"'I feel like something bad is going to happen'?" Tommy reads out loudly and clearly, as he always does. The teenager's face drops, and he rests his chin in the palm of his hands. "Well, with the current situation of the world, with the terrorist attacks an' all, something bad is going to happen," he reasons, unsure if the words he spoke would get him banned off Twitch or not.

"We'll just have to wait and see, I guess?"

————

The InvadedLands Hero Agency was well known as one of the most trusted hero agencies, with heroes such as Ranboo, Zelkam, and most importantly- Skeppy, the number two hero. Every aspiring hero wants to train there, wants to be mentored by heroes as prestigious as them.

Right now, those heroes were undergoing another argument.

Zelk was used to these sorts of things. Skeppy would get mad, take it out on him because he knows for a fact that Zelk and Ranboo were under his thumb and couldn't do anything. So when the pen came flying at Ranboo, the teenager caught it like it was second-nature, wincing when the tip stabbed at his palm, leaving an ink splotch on his hand.

Skeppy scowled at him with fire in his eyes, and, despite his towering height, Ranboo looked small.

Before Skeppy could get another word out, Zelk weaved between them. His striped tail swung like a whip, signalling he was upset. He wouldn't show Skeppy that, however, and put on a smile. "Hey, Skeppy! Why don't you go visit Dream, or Finn, or-" he stopped talking when Skeppy readjusted his hoodie strings and turned around, the InvadedLands feather tucked behind his ear lashing around.

"Maybe I will," he mutters. "I need to take my mind off things when this stupid kid can't even get his hero priorities straight,"

With that, he was out the door. Ranboo let out an elongated exhale and lifted his hand to his mask, pulling it down his face so he could breathe properly again. The teenager stumbles over to the tea cabinet and picks out a random tea blend.

Zelk frowns. The knows Ranboo doesn't like that blend. In fact, he hated it. Many times, he had ranted on how the ingredients just didn't compliment each other. The older hero walks over to his friend and takes the packet out of his hands disapprovingly. "You'll end up wasting it if you drink that," he explains, reaching over Ranboo to pick out a blend that Ranboo actually likes.

"Oh, right," Ranboo blinks and rubs his eyes. "Thanks," he whispers, looking away hastily, ashamed he can't even defend himself. He stares out the windows at the streets below. It's nearly noon, and he didn't eat a thing because Skeppy got angry so early in the morning.

Zelkam looks down at Ranboo with sad eyes. "You know, we're successful enough to make our own agency," he mutters. He always hoped Ranboo would finally have enough of Skeppy's bullshit and leave InvadedLands. But of course, every time, Ranboo just defended Skeppy for anything he did.

He expected it was coming with Ranboo lifted his eyes to look at Zelkam tiredly. "I told you already, I'm fine here," Ranboo says, fiddling with the tea packet.

"But you're not happy, are you?" Zelkam pressures gently, sitting down on a barstool and edging closer. "C'mon, man, we really can't stay here forever-"

"Yes, we can," Ranboo responds defensively, tearing the bag open and putting it on the counter. "I'm staying here," he said, and that was that. Zelkam sucks in a breath defeatedly but leaves it. Why can't Ranboo just leave the agency and stop suffering?

Of course, Zelkam would be long gone, but he just couldn't leave his best friend at this place. Who knows what their boss would do?

The clock hit twelve. The room was still silent, with Ranboo drinking from his tea once in a while and Zelkam still annoyed and concerned for his friend. He wished something could cut through this stark silence. His wish came true, but not in the way he expected.

Voices came from down in the streets- many, five hundred at least. Yelling, screaming, and chanting. Ranboo raises his head from his cup. "What's that?" He murmurs curiously, setting his teacup down on the counter. Zelkam cocks his head in confusion and paces over to the window, peeking down.

"Fuck,"

Ranboo gets up too, pulling his mask up. "What's up?" He whispers. Zelkam brings his face to his hands and Ranboo looks down into the streets. "Uh oh," he says.

Zelkam groans and heads for the door, Ranboo trailing behind him tentatively. "They're rioting. The damn Techno stans. We're going to have to deal with this."

the fanart in this chapter is by @/iGalaxz on Instagram!! Go check their stuff out, please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 20
(THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER UPDATED) Well hello there! Whether you're looking for fluff, angst, ships, or just plot-based story lines there's (probably)...
16.9K 454 55
This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood, and killing in the smp ✨Finished~✨ A gli...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...
8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...