All for the good

By Kxldee

Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Notice

3

713 29 28
By Kxldee

Nelli's Perspective:

A couple days past and I have not once spoken to Quel. I didn't even tell Sus what he said, Im going to but I just always forget when Im with him. I waited around in my house because I was soo lonely Vianni's coming over and so is Sus. The buzzer rang and I literally ran to the door. 1, because I didnt want the buzzer to wake Siah and 2, I was very lonely it was actually upsetting. It was Sus he came in through the door about 2 minutes later.

I hugged him and he didn't hug me back. I looked at him and he was screwing.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked while looking him in his eyes.

"Who's your baby dad again?" He asked me. He sounded so angry and I didn't understand why.

"What? Why you asking me that? You know he's dead."

I took my arms off him and crossed my arms. Sus looked so angry and I dont know why.

"Are you sure? Why am I hearing you're still fucking him?"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"That's why Quel has been so comfortable to take you out and shit. You two have been fucking and you thought I wouldn't find out? That's why you don't wanna fuck me. I knew it."

I screwed up my face, is this man sick?

"What? first of all lower your voice because my son is actually asleep and what's Quel got to do with this? Wait what are you even talking about!?"

I was honestly so confused, he kissed his teeth and he was about to leave the house.

"Sus?" I called him and he didn't answer me.

"Urm Joshua where do you think you're going?" I rushed to the door so I could stop him from leaving. He told me to move  but I didn't listen of course

"Look Nelli, move out of my way. This is why I can't deal with you young girls you lot are just too immature." He moved me out of the way and just left. I stood there in shock. Wtf just happened? I walked away. I called Quel with quickness.

"Ay Jaquel I dont know what you've been saying to Joshua but you need to fix it because he's mad at me and I dont know what've I done"

He put the phone down as soon as I said it? What the fuck? I brushed it off and the rest of my night was chill I facetimed Jas and we spoke for hours while she hid in the toilets at work.

I'm honestly so proud of the girl. She's securing the bag, internationally. I told her about what just happened and she was telling me her thoughts on Quel. Nobody around me really likes him. He doesn't talk to Emmanuel's family for starters. He hasnt seen them since he died. We didn't have a funeral we had a memorial because there was no body. Quel wasn't anywhere to be seen.  Aunty Angela didn't even bother looking for him.

I went to sleep because I had a busy day ahead of me. It was Tion's daughters Birthday and she was having a likkle bbq after.

I just finished doing my make up and I was about to get changed. I looked over at Siah who was playing with his toys on the bed. He's learning how to crawl so he was trying lift himself up. He's so cute. He reminds me of his dad everyday. whatever. I just wore a white bodycon dress and paired it with my glittery slides.

I sat on my bed, picked up Siah and put his little air forces on.

"V!! Im cutting now see you later." I shouted from my room, seconds later V came in swooping Siah out my arms.

"I'll call you when I get there, are you sure you dont wanna leave Siah with me? I can bring him later while you chill with your girls abit" He's so considerate but I can't be without Siah for too long unless Im at work. I dunno what it is.

"Nooo, thank you though. Im gonna bring him with me now he's probably gonna fall asleep so I'll leave him in the room upstairs."

He nodded as I packed my bag . Had to bring 2 as always. One for me One for Siah. I called my cab and left.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up at Tion's baby mums house.

Bella- Hey Nelson!, Awwww heyy babyyyyyy

She diverted her attention to Siah taking him out my hands.

Bella- How you been doing?

Me- I've been good how have you been?

Bella- Good good, spoken to Tion?

Shes been ignoring him and all his letters, I understand why but come on he's been begging for her to write him its like she holds the key to his heart and she knows what she's doing. She don't let him see Kaila, only time he sees her is in pictures when I send the to him.

Me- Yeah he sends his love as usual

There was a bit of an awkward silence before she turned around shouting

Bella- KAILA! Come say Hi to aunty Nelli and your cousin!

Bella moved out the way to let me in the house. There were a couple people in the living room, I just waved. I know the garden was gonna be crowded. She had the tent set up out there. I know all the olders were outside smoking and drinking or what not.

Kaila ran down the stairs in her little birthday outfit.

Kaila- Nelli!! Sie Sie!

She practically jumped on me as I lowered my self to her height cos she's so small. I told her happy birthday and handed her her present.

Bella- You can leave Siah's baby bag upstairs, the room on the left. If at any point you wanna put him down, Melissa's upstairs taking care of the kids with her friend.

Me- Calmmm

I went upstairs to put my bag down and I saw a couple people that I knew, I stopped and said hi. I went downstairs into the living room and I sat with a couple people I grew up with. I ran into a few people Emmanuel introduced me to. I got a little bit emotional when I saw them, I know they felt the same way. I went upstairs to gather myself.

I went into the room where the girls were.

Me- You alright Melissa??

Melissa- Im good aunty how are you??

Me- Im good babe, you wanna look after Siah for me when I put him to sleep?

Melissa- Course, I'm just working on my presentation for work tomorrow. So Im not leaving the room

Me- Perfect.

I fed Siah and put him to sleep. I left him in the corner of the bed next to the baby bag with some pillows around him. I went downstairs and into the kitchen where Bella and the girls were.

(Real G's already know about all these characters🤣 unfortunately I put all of those other stories on private)

They were chopping it up while washing plates and mixing drinks. I came in while they were debating how they would feel if their man had to watch a video of him and his ex chopping in order to get hard

Me- Personally I know I wouldnt have that problem. My man could never do you know how leng I am

Bella- Sorry Nelli but it can actually happen to the best of us.

Lina- She has a point though.What you think Nathan could ever? Look at me

Lina turned around while caressing her body.

Me- See Lina you know how the tings set

Bella- Its because you girls are still young you havent been through life yet just wait.

Me- Sis you're only 22 you're good

Bella- 23 very soon I'm getting old

I shook my head and giggled. I hadnt yet been out to the garden. I was avoiding it but Bella asked me to go see if anyone wanted anything. So I stepped out of the kitchen into the garden and I made the rounds.

Kojo- Yo Nelson!

I turned around I saw Catalina's boyfriends bestfriend. I saw her boyfriend too and I greeted them while topping up their drinks. We were having a nice little catch up then in the corner of my eye I saw someone looking at me. I could not be more surprised. It was Sus, what is he doing here? My mouth dropped when I saw him and its like my knees went weak, whats happening to me. I turned away just as he looked at me. I know he knows that I saw him, so he knows that I know he was there. Now I know that he's gonna expect me to say hi. I finished up with Kojo and Nathan and I went over to the big group of people Suspect was sitting with. He was with my old friend Jeremiah. This bbq is literally just a link up

Me- Oh my gosh say mums its Jerry

Jeremiah- Woah say mums its Nelson

Me- Whys everyone on me, everyones actually calling me Nelson today. Hows Tyson?

(Yikes, Tyson is a girl)

Jeremiah- She's dropping Tyriah at her grandma's then she's coming back.

Me- How old is she now? 4?

Jeremiah- Yeah they grow up so fast. I swear blink and Siah's gonna be a big man. Where is he anyways?

Me- He's sleeping, Im gonna bring him down later so all of yous can see him

He nodded. We attempted to continue the conversation but I felt Suspect's eyes on me. Like he was burning a hole into my back. I walked over to him only because I accidentally made awkward eye contact with him.

As I walked to him he parted his legs indicating he wanted me to sit on his lap. I sat down and gave him a side hug.

Suspect- Where's little man?

Me-Asleep upstairs.

Suspect- You look so sexy you know that?

He gripped up my thigh while whispering in my ear. I would be blushing so hard if I was any lighter.

Suspect- So are you gonna let me drive you home later?

Me- You're fried you shouldnt be driving and I swear you're not talking to me?

Suspect- Its cool b I wont do anything to put you or your yute in danger Im good and we can talk about it later

Me- hmm alright Ill let you know

He toked his zoot and offered me.

me- No thanks Im still breast feeding

Suspect- Wanna breastfeed me too?

Me- Fuck off?

Suspect- Make sure I don't see anyone talking to you inappropriately or I'll shoot them.

Me- What do you mean?

Suspect- Only joking don't do anything silly though

After about 5 minutes I felt something grow in his trousers, he started caressing my leg abit more. He moved his hand around to my back and down to my bum. He whispered in my ear

"see how you got me feeling"

A waterfall just.... oh my gosh. I immediately got uncomfortable but not in a bad way. I couldnt even explain. A couple hours passed and everyone was just cooling arff in the living room at this point because it had got really late. it was midnight and we were just talking because we had to lower the music volume cos of the neighbours.

"Nells Im gonna start cutting, I'm gonna take Sie with me." V said while he picked up Siah from my lap.

"I think Im gonna end up rassing it, just in case. Give him the milk with the blue lid. It's in the fridge in my room, heat it up you know the drill. Keep him in your room I'll come get him when I get in." I instructed , he nodded and left.

Bella- Nah Nelli I never thought you would be a good mum you know

Me-  What you tryna say?

Bella- You used to be so silly but you actually patterned. Eman would be so proud

I looked down and smiled.
Me- Thank you

Bella- No problem

Sus looked at me with his glazed eyes, licking his lips.He was just making these faces at me for the rest of time that I was there. Anyone in the room could be talking but it was just me he was staring at. I would always catch him. He was deeply attracted to me I could tell. He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes. I won't lie I had a deep sexual attraction to him. I didn't even know what it was. Or maybe Im just roasting cos I haven't let him hit yet. I don't really want to anytime soon but hey its getting hard.

Tyson- Nah but Nelli you know exactly what I mean if you was still sexually active and experienced you'd relate even more.

Me- Listen yeah dont be exposing me like that. I've got all the experience I need.

Bella- Oh pleaseee miss my bodycounts only 1. Own it

Me- So what is this? Is everyone on me? Are you forgetting Tyson only lost it to Jeremiah and aint ever fucked next man. Separately why we always talking about sex lets talk about the weather or something interesting

Everyone started laughing

Jerry- what so Nelli who you been chatting to now?

Lamari- Yeah this is gonna be interesting

Me- I don't need no man Im an independent black woman.

Sus looked at me rolling his eyes but nobody noticed.

Jerry- Ahhh really I know if Nathan was here he'd tell us all different

Me- What does Nathan know hes so nosy tell him mind his business

Lamari- Where's Quel though

I squinted in confusion, Quel? Why's everyone always mixing me and Quel

Jerry- Nah fuck Quel. She won't answer that she's been moving abit Suspect today dont you think?

The people in the room who understood just burst out laughing I hid my face in embarrassment.

It was 2am now and I guess he sobered up enough to drive.

Suspect- Well Im gonna start cutting now.

Bella- Bye thanks for coming honestly

Suspect- Come on Nelli lets go

Tyson- Whaattt whats going on here??

I giggled while Sus just chuckled I said bye to everyone and we left. I was sitting on my phone while he was driving and he slapped it out of my hands. It fell on the floor.

Sus- Dont pick it up, chat to me I want your full attention

Me- Sorry

Sus- You look so sexy today I've been tryna firm it because we was around people. That dress had you looking different.

I laughed as he eyed me inappropriately

Me- Eyes on the road, do you know where you're going?

Suspect- Course we're going to your house for a sleepover

Me- So are you gonna tell me why you were so angry at me yesterday?

Suspect- Yeah maybe

We got to mine and Vianni was on PS4 in the living room. Siah was asleep in the crib next to him.  I have a crib in the living room and my bedroom just in case I wanna put him to sleep and Im in the kitchen or something its more convenient.

"I'll come get Siah from your room in the middle of the night"

He nodded and laughed to himself like he knew what I was thinking. He's actually my other half.

I went to my room and Sus was sitting on the bed. I slid out my dress and I put on my robe.  I felt Sus looking at me.

He came up behind me and undid my robe and slid it off.  He turned me around and walked me over to the bed. He sat down looking at me up and down while holding my hands. Maybe I was bugging cos it was kind of dark in the room but I could've sworn he looked at my  belly in disgust. I brushed it.

He wrapped his arms around me and put me on the bed. He started kissing me and all sorts. I don't really wanna get into but lets just say he kissed my lips so passionately and I am not talking about the ones on my face.

It came time to put it in and we were about to do missionary then he looked down "Hide those" He said with a hint of disgust. I didnt know what he was talking about so in the time that I fumbled, his dick flopped.  I didn't know what the problem was but he told me to turn over and arch it.

It was fun. I wont lie. I tried to keep the noise minimal but he was lowkey aggressive so it was kinda hard to keep quiet. He buss all over my back and rolled on the bed beside me to fall asleep.

He fell asleep instantly. I laid there for a second. or a couple minutes I dont know. I went to the bathroom and I wiped my back. I went to the room and tried to sleep but I couldn't.

I sat up on the bed while sus slept peacefully beside me. I tiptoed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Hide those" he told me,  i now know he was referring to my stretch marks. Theres nothing I could do about them. My eyes started stinging as tears formed in my eyes. I touched my stomach and tugged on the excess skin. My tears got so heavy I didnt even notice someone come in behind me. "Whats wrong?" Sus asked while hugging me from the behind but before I could even open my mouth he turned me around and looked me in my eyes "Is it about your belly? If it bothers you that much we should go gym together, I'll even pay for surgery if it bothers you that much." I was so lost for words I didnt even get a time to answer him before he told me "Don't worry, you're still leng and your pussys sweet still" He kissed my forehead and ushered me back to the room. He cuddled me when we got back in the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

II. By S O P H

Non-Fiction

2.3K 46 52
Same H.E.R. Different H.I.M Read H.I.M & H.E.R first before reading this story
183K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
1.2K 60 10
𝐀 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
4.8K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...