Baby Girl

De Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... Mais

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[36] Lullabies

4.7K 128 43
De Truly_MadlyDeeply

Avery-Rose

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Watching Ellie leave with Liam was quite possibly the hardest thing I've done to date. There wasn't much I could do really. And I would be lying if I said I didn't cry at all. But I did, and Niall sat beside me the entire time.

After I was done sulking, I decided to start packing up some of the clothes that were lying everywhere, some being gifts from people, some being the ones Niall bought me. With all that was going on with this court case, I haven't had a chance yet to look at new houses. There was one thing I knew forsure though: I was going to move to London. Too many bad memories here, starting a new will be good for both Ellie and I, and anybody who decides to join us.

At around 11 pm Niall joins me in my room, asking me how I was. I asked him if I could use his lap top, he nodded and left to go get it.

"I'm going to start looking up houses, care to join?" I ask, patting a spot on the bed beside me for him to sit.

"I'd love to." He smiles. "Where are you thinking?" He asks me, handing the laptop over to me.

"London, in a small neighbourhood, with a good school." I tell him.

"London? Really?" He says in shock, I can tell he's trying to keep his excitement in.

"I've always wanted to move there, why not now?" I say "Plus, you guys are moving out of here soon, and I have to find somewhere to go."

"Well, maybe we can be neighbours." He smiles.

We spend the next few hours looking through small houses, big houses, apartments, downtown London, right outside of London, rich neighbourhoods, neighbourhoods with schools, you name it, we looked through it. And I just couldn't find anything just right.

There were a few houses that I did like, three bedrooms, a nice backyard, a good living area. I made note of them.

"Do you wanna drive up to London tomorrow and go look at them? I can come with you, you know be the muscle." he jokes. He put his arm up and starts flexing his biceps. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't you have that dinner with the crew? I was counting on you watching Ellie?" I ask him.

"I mean if you want me to watch-" Niall was cut off by Harry busting through the door.

"Don't you worry Avery-Rose I will watch your daughter. You go have fun with Niall in the London Town." He says.

"Are you sure?" Niall and I both ask at the same time.

"Of course. Now get some sleep, you have a long day tomorrow." Then harry disappears.

"Well then I guess we're going House hunting tomorrow." I laugh.

"I guess so." he laughs with me. "I should be going to bed-" Niall was cut off again, this time by my phone.

I look at the clock and its 2 in the morning, who could be calling me now? When I look at my phone it's liam. My heart starts pounding. What did he do to my little girl?

""Hello?" I answer.

"Blue. Thank God you answered" he says after taking a deep breath. He sounds so frantic.

"Liam what happened?" Niall looks at me worriedly.

"It's Ellie, she woke up screaming and freaking out and I think she had a nightmare." He says quickly.

"Okay Liam, carry her down stairs and get some warm milk. Tell her that it's all going to be okay. And if she's still freaking out, put on some cartoons, that usually makes it better." I can hear Liam moving, probably going down the stairs. I can also hear Ellie freaking out, its her loud cry the one she only does when she's woken up from a nightmare.

A few minutes past and I can hear Liam drop the phone and swear. Ellie is still freaking out.

"I want Momma!" She yells. "I want to go back home! Bad men aren't at home!" She cries.

"Liam, put her on the phone please."

"I can do this myself." he sounds so flustered.

"Liam, please." I beg.

"Daddy, I want momma!" She yells and Liam gives in.

"Momma, momma is that you?" She sniffles.

"Yes baby, it's momma. It's okay it's all gone. You're okay now, the bad men are gone." I tell her.

"I want to go home Momma. NiNi scares away the bad men and they don't come anymore." she says sadly.

"Honey only a couple more days and then you can come back home. For right now, daddy can scare them away okay? " I think she's nodding, not realizing that I actually can't see her.

"Can I talk to NiNi?" She sniffles.

"Course baby." I tell her and hand the phone over.

"Hey darling." he says in his cute voice he uses with Ellie. "can I sing you a song? of course." I smile beside Niall and he puts the phone on speaker as he starts singing a lullaby.

"I see the moon, the moon sees me
shining through the leaves of the old oak tree
Oh, let the light that shines on me
shine on the one I love.

Over the mountain, over the sea,
back where my heart is longing to be
Oh, let the light that shines on me
shine on the one I love."

There was a bit of silence until Liam spoke. "She fell asleep." He says. He sounds absolutely exhausted.

"Sleep beside her tonight, it'll make her feel safe." I tell him.

"Thank you Avery." he whispers.

"Good luck man." Niall says before we hang up.

"This is going to be a long ass weekend." I sigh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Liam
.

.

.

.

.

.

Everything was going fine. Ellie was sleeping, I had gone to be early. It was all great, until that damn night mare.

I wasn't going to call Avery. I knew I could do it by myself. But an hour later Ellie was still screaming.

I had no idea what to do and I had Ashlyn yelling at me. None of it was the least bit fun.

And when Niall sang her a lullaby I lost it. Thats my job. Not his. Im suppose to comfort Ellie. Not him. I'm the one who's suppose to be laying beside Avery. Not him.

Now here we are, 6 o'clock in the morning laying beside a tiny human being who's sound asleep. I'd probably also be sleeping if it wasn't for Ellie kicking every where as she slept.

I pick up my phone and just scroll through Twitter. I follow a few fans and look through their tweets for a bit. Around half past, Ellie had woken up.

"Morning daddy." she says in a groggy voice.

"Morning Ellie, how'd you sleep?"

"Ok. Can we go eat?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Sure." I help her get out from the covers and reviles her pink one direction onesie.

She jumps off the big bed and grabs her duck.

"Want to make some pancakes?" She nods.

We get down to the kitchen and I get my mums recipe along with all the ingredients. I also pull out a chair for Ellie to stand on.

"Now Ellie, this is a secret recipe that my great grams gave to my mum. And these are going to be the best pancakes you eat." I tell her. I can tell she's still a bit tired so I hand her the bowl so she can do it. I measure out all the ingredients and she pours them in.

"Okay, do you want to do the eggs?" I ask.

"Momma doesn't let me do the eggs." she says.

"Momma isn't here." I wink. Ellie laughs. I hand her the egg and put my hands over hers to help her.

We mix all the ingredients together and it starts to get everywhere. Ellie's eye light up and she starts laughing. She takes some of the batter and puts it on my nose.

"You little monkey." I joke. I go to return the gesture but she ducks under me and runs into the other room. I run after her and look around the dining room. I finally see her hiding being a chair. I run over to her and pick her up. She's giggling like crazy, and I put the batter on her nose. I take her back into the kitchen and we start to make the pancakes.

"Daddy, will I live here forever?" She asks.

"I don't know yet monkey. Would you like living here?" I ask her. I finish up the last of the pancakes and bring it to the table. I put the syrup and butter on for Ellie and cut it for her. She's sitting right beside me, trying to use the big fork.

"Yes. But only if Momma and NiNi can live with us. And Hazza. And uncle Louis, And Zaynie." she says.

"Well, I don't think they can all live with us." I tell her. "Does mum know where she wants to live?"

"Well, Momma said that she wanted to move in with Benny but Zaynie said that Momma and Benny aren't together any more." she takes a huge bit out of her pancake before continuing. "Hazza says it's because he's a bad guy and hurt momma. It's why I can't see uncle Adam any more." she continues to eat her pancakes, not interested in the conversation any more.

After we were both done our breakfast, I took Ellie upstairs and tried to find her tooth brush in the millions of pockets that seem to be on this bag.

"Check my backpack!" She suggests. And there it was. Dammit Avery why did you have to hide it.

After brushing her teeth, I tried to get her hair to look nice, but gave up and just left it down after she said "Momma doesn't hurt me like that". whatever.

We had a few hours before we had to actually leave for the party so we just sat and watched some tv.

When the time came, I brought Ellie upstairs and changed her into her dress that Avery packed her, and put a small bow in her hair. (It seemed to actually work out that time).

"Ash, can you watch Ellie while I get ready?" I call. I still needed to get in the shower and glamour my self up a bit. it'll be a lot easier on tour when I have Lou and Caroline doing this for me.

"No way. She's not my problem." Ashlyn yells back.

"Ashlyn please." I beg. she's been very annoying lately. I have no idea what's wrong with her.

"I don't want to stay with her." Ellie pouts.

Ashlyn walks into the room I was in.

"I'll take her for 20 minutes. No more." Ashlyn shakes her head.

"I don't want to go with her!" Ellie screams.

"Ellie. Go." I say. Ellie pouts, but leaves the room anyways.

I take the time to go into the shower. I don't take too much time because I worry about Ellie with Ashlyn, especially after last night.

As soon as I get out of the shower and shave a bit. When I return to my room I grab my outfit for the day, which is just a dress top and dress pants.

I find Ellie sitting on top of the counter in Ashlyn's Bathroom while she was curling her hair.

"How was she?" I ask.

"Herself. But you did an awful job with her hair, so I decided to redo it." There was almost a smile on her face... Almost.

"Well as soon as you're done that, we need to get going." I inform her.

"One more curl and I'll be done." she responds. She repositions the bow and her hair just makes everything come together.

"Am I done?" Ellie asks looking in between Ash and I. I nod and she runs down the stairs.

"Okay you're welcome." Ashlyn rolls her eyes. "last time I ever do anything for her."

Before we leave Ellie goes and reaches for her backpack.

"No Ellie keep that in there it's ugly." Ashlyn says.

"But I don't want to leave it! Ducky is in here." she pouts.

"Leave it in there or I'm going to throw it into the garbage." Ash threatens. Ellie squeezes it harder.

"You don't want to loose it do you?" I ask her.

"No." she pouts harder.

"Then maybe we should leave it in here, you can come grab it later I promise." Ellie takes a minutes, but finally lets go.

After Ashlyn bitched for a bit longer we finally got into the car.

The barbecue was being held at Paul's house here. He only lives 10 minutes from me, so I wasn't worried about being late.

When we pull up to Paul's house, the street is filled with cars of all of our crew.

"Are we here?" Ellie asks.

"Yes we are." I nod, parking my car.

"I'm hungry." she says.

"We're going to have food shortly." I tell her. I get out of my seat and move back to hers, getting her out of the seat.

I grab her hand and we walk to the front door.

"I don't care if I don't like her, she is going to look decent, especially if we're taking pictures." Ashlyn whispers in my ear.

"I wanna knock" Ellie cheers.

"Go ahead."

She knocks three times, before Paul opens up.

"Well hello there, who would you be?" He asks.

"I'm LE, and that's my daddy." she says, pointing back to me.

"Well hellos Ellie, I'm paul, would you like to come in?" She nods. "well then, welcome to the party." he smiles.

"Zaynie!" Ellie screams before running off.

"Hey darling." he smiles picking her up. "how was dads house?"

"It was okay. We watched cartoons. I miss momma though. And NiNi. And everyone else from the house."

"We miss you too baby." he says kissing her cheek. "Momma might stop by later though." Zayn tells her. What?

"Avery is coming?" I ask.

"Well her and Niall are in London today looking at houses, so if she has time she's going to stop by." Zayn tells me.

"Oh." I respond.

"Hey Ellie, there's a bunch of kids playing in the backyard, how about you go play with them." Ashlyn suggests.

"Okay!" She nods and wiggles away from Zayn. While she runs away I can hear her saying hello to Harry and Louis.

I walk out side and say hi to a few people, introducing Ashlyn to some as well. I see Ellie playing behind the table of desserts with Lux and Brooklyn.

"So how's the father life?" Lou asks me.

"Alright, she had a nightmare last night and was up most of the rest of it." I tell her.

"How old is she again?"

"Three,"

"So when does she turn four?" Lou asks.

"December, Christmas to be exact. I want to take her somewhere nice for our first birthday and Christmas together, New York maybe? Who knows." I tell Lou, smiling. I look back over to Ellie and now the three little girls were playing with Harry. Whatever.

Paul calls us all for dinner and I grab Ellie's hand and grab her a burger. I put some ketchup on it and pass it down to her.

"What drink do you like?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"She likes orange juice, only with no pulp." Louis says. "If not that just water. Don't give her the punch though."

"Thanks louis." I snark. I don't want to hear how he knows her better then I do. And why the hell can't I give her punch. I decide on water because because there's pulp in the juice.

I take the two of us and we sit at a table with her in my lap beside Ashlyn and Lou and Lux.

"Can Lux sleep over tonight daddy? I want her to meet Ducky." Ellie says.

"Wait where's Ducky, you never leave without him?" Zayn asks. Harry and Louis suddenly looking over at her.

"She made me keep it at home." Ellie pouts.

"She was whining so I Punished her" Ashlyn shrugs. The conversation moves on, because no one really wants to start a fight.

"So Lou, I heard you offered to let Lottie work with you for the up coming tour. That's months of me dealing with her." Louis jokes.

"Ah shut up you twat, I'm basically free babysitting for the little cuties too." Lottie pipes in. "I have a lot of practice with Babies considering I have two pairs of twins at home."

"How bout you try in out with Ellie for the rest ofthe night, she only likes certain people You know." Ashlyn says.

"Ellie loves everybody what are you talking about?" Louis questions.

"Yea daddy! " She says looking up at me.

"LE, lets get dessert!" Lux asks.

"Can I daddy?" I nod. "the table is right there.

Ellie and Lux run off and both grab a piece of cake from the table and sit down under the table and eat it. I chuckle about how cute it is how they're already friends.

"So what are the plans for the rest of the weekend?" Harry asks me.

"I think I'll take her shopping, get some more clothing. Some toys maybe. And stuff for her room."

You were going to take me shopping" Ashlyn whines.

"Ash I don't get much time with her, I can take you shopping any day." I tell her, grabbing her hand.

"Why are you even still here Ashlyn? you're just a lying, cheating son of a bitch. Don't you have another boy to fu-" Harry's rage was cut off by a bloody scream and a scared Lux running over.

"Ellie isn't breathing!" She cries.

I run over to under the table as fast as I can and there Ellie under the table, blue and not breathing.

"I don't know what's going on." I panic. I pick her up and run her over.

"Let's go. We'll take her to the hospital." harry offers. The two of us pile into his car and we rush to the closer hospital.

"Where the hell is her EpiPen? " He demands.

"I-I" I couldn't seem to form any words.

St. Anne's was the closest, only 10 minutes away. But with the speed we were at, we were there in five. I ran in and the nurse at the front desk just starred at me. I still couldn't form any words. Not any. Harry spoke for me. It's like I'm here, but I'm not present. All I know is my tiny little shaking daughter is taken from me, put on a stretcher and is rushed out. and then I'm on the floor. crying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today has been Amazing. Not because I don't have Ellie, because that part is killing me. But because I've gotten to know Niall even better. And I think I've seen something that I wasn't able to see with Ben in the way.

"I don't think I'll find anything. "I sigh. " I might just have to stay in a hotel until I do."

"Well there is another option." Niall shrugs.

"And what would that be?" I ask. We stop in our tracks, walking back to his car.

"Come stay at my house here. I have plenty of room for both you and Ellie. That way you're saving money and you're in London." he smiles.

"Niall you've already done so much." I whisper.

"I love the two of you. its my pleasure really." he smiles grabbing my hand.

"Niall I-" he cuts me off.

"Can I say something crazy?" He asks, grabbing my other hand pulling us closer.

"Go on."

"What if I tell you that not only do I love you, but I am 100% in love with you. And I have been since the first day I saw you in the mall. God that seems like so long ago. But it's true. I have not wanted to leave your side since the day at the cemetery, you were just such a big puzzle Ave. A big puzzle that I haven't yet put together, but I really love to. So much bad has happened in your life, let me be some good to put it back together. Avery-Rose Parker I am absolutely in love with every part of you and I think I will be for a very long time." he takes a deep breath after he's done.

I see it now. I feel it now. Maybe that's why I never felt this around Ben. I could never be myself. Maybe I just didn't know because ben was in the way. but I feel it. I love him.

"Please say something." he looks worried now. I grab his hands harder.

"Can I say something crazy?" He nods. "I think I'm in love with you, and have been since that day in the cemetery. I don't know if it's because you treat Ellie like your own, or because you make me feel at home. And maybe I was jut blinded and couldn't see it. But I do. I love you Niall James Horan." I giggle. he looked so relieved.

"Would it be crazy if I kissed you?" He asks, leaning in close.

"I'd be crazy if I said no."

We were centimetres apart, before my phone started to go off. Both Niall and I take a big sigh and lean into each other's foreheads.

"Go on, answer it" he allows. I reach into my purse and see its Harry calling me. Which could only mean one thing.

"Harry what's going on?" I don't even wait for a hello. I want to know what's wrong.

"St. Anne's, just come quick." he says. I hang up.

"Niall, do you know where St. Anne's is?" I ask.

"Cmon lets go."he says grabbing my hand as we run towards his car.

*

"Where is she?" I demand as soon as I walk in. When we got to the hospital the nurses directed me up to the 8th floor. The ICU.

"They're treating her as we speak. No one is allowed in." Harry tells me. I don't even bother to look at Liam.

"What did he do." In a venomous tone.

"He wasn't watching her and she had cake with strawberries in it." Harry says in the same angry tone that I had.

"How could you be so irresponsible Liam! I told you! I told you on multiple occasions! Where was her epipen? Where were you?" I was yelling at this point. I was yelling at the boy sitting in the corner crying. It didn't matter though. My little girl might die.

"What, was the EpiPen not a good enough fashion accessory for your cheating girlfriend?" I laugh. "and where was Ellie's bag, there was an epipen in there too?"

"Wait cheating girlfriend?" Is that really all he got. Harry and Niall are both now sitting just watching me take it out on him.

"Oh little miss perfect didn't tell you she's been sleeping around with other guys, Ben being one of them." I couldn't handle being around him any more. I walked over to the nurses station to see if I can get the slightest bit of information.

"Hello, I was wondering if I could get any information on my daughter, Elizabeth Parker?" I sAy nervously tapping my fingers on the desk.

"You're her mother?" The nurse asks. I nod. "There's just a bit of paper work I need you to fill out. That man claimed to be her father, but he isn't on the birth certificate dogs couldn't do it." she hands me a few papers, including an incident report, similar to the one I filled out the first time. "And as for Elizabeth, they are trying to stabilize her heart and circulatory system. It wouldn't be as bad if she had received adrenalin right after the incident."

"Thank you." I nod. I'm trying to be strong. Im trying not to cry. I need her to be ok. I wouldn't live with out her.

I go back into the Waiting room and I'm surprised to see Liam, Zayn, Louis, their girlfriends, and a bunch of other people I've never seen before. I'm assuming that the one holding the baby is Lou Teasdale and her daughter Lux. Harry had told me loads about them.

When I re enter the room the little girl runs up to me and tugs on my shirt a couple times. "is Ellie Going to be okay Miss?" She asks. She looks like she was crying, she looks the way I feel. I squat down to her level.

"I don't know right now sweetie. But all we can do right now is hope. Hope that she is okay." the little girl gives me a hug before running back to her mum.

I go and I sit in between Niall and Harry. Niall grabs both my hands and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Looking around, Liam is no where in sight. Good to know he cares.

It seems like forever before a nurse finally comes to the Waiting room, she looks over whelmed by the amount of people.

"Parents of Elizabeth Parker?" She asks looking around. I take a deep breath before standing up, Liam still no where in sight.

I walk over to her by myself, before I motion for Niall to come with me.

"Who's this?" The nurse asks. I didn't know what to say, they wouldn't let him in if I just said a family friend.

"I'm her step dad." he says and the nurse nods.

"Okay, well she's stable. Still not awake though. Because she was so little it hit her quick and took over her system. There fluids going through her now to bring her blood pressure back to normal and help the circulation. She also has an air tube helping her breath because her throat closed up during the shock. She'll be on antibiotics for the next little bit, but over all you are very lucky Miss Parker." the nurse says. before she leaves she opens up Ellie's door for us. I gasp as soon as I see her.

She is so small in this big bed. So many tubes and wires attached to her. She was so pale. So fragile.

"Ave, it's okay to cry." Niall says, his one hand rubbing my back, the other holding Ellie's small hand. I hand her other hand in both of mine. And that's when I let it all out. I lay my head on the bed where Ellie wasn't and I just cried. I don't know how long we just sat there like that, but it was a long time. I did eventually move from laying on the bed to sitting on Niall's lap in the one chair. My head was curled up in his chest and my legs hanging over the arm rest. He was rubbing my back again, comforting me again. he started humming, it was the lullaby he sang to Ellie last night.

"Sing it." I whisper. "she'll like it, it will make her feel better. You always seem to make her feel safe."

He listens to what I say and nods. He kisses me on the forehead before he starts to sing.

"I hear the lark, the lark hears me
singing from the leaves of the old oak tree
Oh, let the lark that sings to me
sing to the one I love,

Over the mountains, over the sea
back where my heart is longing to be
Oh, let the lark that sings to me
sing to the one I love."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I don't really have anything to say just enjoy the chapter.

One more regular chapter, and then the final chapter and then. Two part epilogue!

I'm going to try to update again today and then tomorrow!

I hope everyone has some happy holidays! And I hope SANTA is generous this year (of course If you celebrate Christmas lol)

Okay peace love and hope friends!

don't forget to vote I'm so close to 1K it's almost there were almost there!

VOTE COMMENT LOVE EACH OTHWR AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

XOXOXOXOXOXO

LEX

Oh and I threw some pics in some chapters so go back and take a gander :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7M 66.7K 38
After being caught in an explosion in Afghanistan, Jules is sent home with no memory of her time as a marine or the love she found overseas. Now, tw...
When We Crashed De HoneyJewelz

Ficção Adolescente

4.6M 264K 48
"You know, you aren't like most girls I have met." "Is that a good thing?" "It depends, are you obsessed with shopping?" "That involves walking... so...
129K 4.8K 33
Caission Beck hates the rodeo and everything that goes with it, including the guys. The Beck family tradition is that every generation a new rodeo st...
10.4K 213 21
He's rich, she's average. He's famous, she flies under the radar. He's a romantic, she's realistic. His world comes to a screeching halt the minut...