Crimson Heart

By RyleyKalem

"How can I trust you? After what you've done!" Beta Prince Waylon Kailea's counting down the days of his fin... More

1| The Outsider
Crimson Heart Cast
2| Angel In the Steam
3| Do I Look Dangerous?
4| A Bump In the Night
5| Concussion Syndrome
6|Falling For The One Who Could Break My Heart
7| The Lost Beta
8| Know You Won't Tell Nobody Bout Me
9| Can We Kiss Forever?
10| So Take My Hand, Take My Whole Life Too
11| Don't Touch Alexei's Baby
12| Fuego
13| What's Wrong With Being Confident?
14| I'll Never Be The Same
16| The Secret Life of Wei
Welcome To The Island Of Kailea
17| Heart of Crimson
18| The Alpha Walk
19| Papa's Final Words
20| The House of Crimson
21| What if...
22| The Ceremony
23| If You Love Me, Let Me Go
24| Save Me
25| Alpha Alexei Of Crimson
26| Sweet Lover of Mine
27| Hello, From The Other Side
28| I love You Baby
29|| Shelter from The Storm
30| Resilient DNA
31 | Fingers and Toes
32| Unimportant
33| As Long As I'm With You
34| Fearing The Inevitable
35| The Captive Five
36| Let It Snow
37. Kiss Me Goodbye
38. Hey Brother, There's an endless road to rediscover
39| Love That Grows
40. Triple Threat
41| The Cold War
42| Four Sons
43| The Rejected Vendetta
Epilogue
To Be Continued
CRimson Heart LIVE Q&A
Crimson Summer

15| Waylon's 1st Friend

3.3K 196 120
By RyleyKalem

~Waylon~ 

"Is it okay for me to touch you here?"

Sora asked me as he stood behind me while we looked in the dance mirror. My navy blue sweats contrasted with his royal purple as he pointed to my hip. I gave him permission with a nod and he touched my left side.

"This hip needs to move just a little bit more with a pop, you're almost there Waylon," he critiques as he pushes me forward like he's supposed to and we start the combo all over again. 

This time I move my hips like he told me to as I work my way down to the floor until he reaches out and takes my hand pulling me up again. Swinging me into his arms, I feel like I'm floating until I hit the ground again and focus on my footwork when Sora and I are in sink, sliding my left foot back and forth twice before his hand lands on my back and pulls me into an assisted backflip. 

When we finish, I take two quick breaths before collapsing on the floor and closing my eyes. Sora has the nerve to laugh at me like he's not also exhausted and I feel his presence beside me. 

"Holy shit Waylon are you alright?" Sora suddenly asked and I opened my eyes again to find his gray ones staring at my chest. Dangit, my shirt must have slipped a little too far to one side, showing the beautiful marks Alexei gave me. 

"Huh? Yeah, these are just from my boyfriend," I explain, self consciously pulling my shirt back up. 

"Did he hurt you? Are those from his fists? If so I swear to the god I'm-"

"Sora, I'm okay he made them with his mouth so I guess that means they're a different kind of bruise," I try to explain the best I can. 

"Oh, you let him do that to you?" Sora continues and I lay back with my hands on my stomach, slowing my breathing as it rises and falls. 

"Well, I wanted it so that means it's okay right?" I ask and he nods but by the look in his eyes I know there's something else he wants to say. It was just the two of us working on a combo together before my first competition tomorrow. Then next week we'll be off on our Alpha walk so we won't even get to compete until the end of the month. 

"Yeah, sorry I'm not judging or anything. I just hope my mate wants to do that to me one day. Do you think your boyfriend is your mate?" He asks and I close my eyes, imagining the day Alexei will officially be mine. I don't even want to think about what might happen if he's not. 

"We both think so, but you never really know what the Moon Goddess has in store for you until the ceremony. Do you have a person?" I ask and he looks away, almost as if he's too embarrassed to answer. 

"Oh no, Sora! You have to tell me now!" I gasp as I sit up, resting on my palms and as he leans back against the wall. 

"Okay but you have to promise not to tell anyone," he says and I'm anxious with anticipation.

"Who am I gonna tell? You're my only friend!" I burst and he smacks his forehead, looking to the door to make sure no ones going to walk in. 

"Jeez, would you be any louder," he groans before slamming the back of his head against the brick wall, making me laugh. 

"I will if you don't spit it out already!" I exclaim and Sora closes his eyes. 

"Well, it's my beta," Sora finally confesses and I dramatically gasp again before pausing in deep thought. 

"Wait, I don't know who the Lotus beta is," I admit and he bites his lip, wincing as if it pains him to say it. 

"Oro Sensei," He finally confesses and I didn't need to look at the mirror to see my everything had dropped. 

"What?! He's like three years older than us," I whisper harshly as I smack his shoulder and he pulls at his hair as he curls up to his knees. 

"I know!" Sora whines and it was surprising to find him so vulnerable right now. 

"But what happened to his mate? Didn't he get one at his ceremony?" I ask, knowing one of my four dads, who I call my Makua, lost his first two mates before he was mated to my parents. 

"Well, he had something weird and rare happen to him. He wasn't mated to anyone and it was big deal since the graduating class was uneven they thought maybe a trio would form but no. Oro was left all by himself on the field and it was so heartbreaking Waylon," Sora sighs as he recalls the day because he was probably there to support his Beta. 

"Sometimes when we hang out he talks about it, he says he's okay with being unmated because he's a teacher but I know it probably hurts like hell. But yesterday we talked about it on accident, he got kind of teary-eyed and I-I don't know what came over me," he groaned and I pat him on the shoulder.

"I just wanted to make him happy for once so I kissed him and there was like this tiny spark, then all of the sudden it's like I can't get him out of my head anymore," He admits and the stories starting to get scandalous since it would be instant expulsion if anyone else were to find out Sora kissed Oro Sensei.

"What happened after?" I continue, wishing I had a snack to munch on while I listened intently to his story. 

"I-I dunno, I ran away. I was so scared he was going to hate me and my heart just couldn't take it. I haven't talked to him since," He says and now I'm just disappointed. 

"What? Why would you leave me on such a cliffhanger? I thought we were friends," I point out and he finally cracks a small smile through his stressed out frown. 

"We are friends, stupid," Sora says, giving my shoe a tiny kick an I kick him right back. 

"Why haven't you talked to him about it? He's probably just as stressed out as you are," I shrug and Sora toys with a dust bunny on the wooden floor. 

"I dunno, he's just so intimidating. He's a genius on another level and he's so dominant. I always thought my mate would be submissive but it looks like fate had other plans," Sora whines, and I'm kind of upset he didn't talk to Oro about it cause the story has only reached its midpoint. 

"He's too good for some stupid alpha like me Wei," Sora finishes now I scoot over to join him with my back against the cool brick wall. 

"I have the same feeling whenever I'm with I'm Alexei," I confess and Sora looked surprised. 

"Really? How do you get rid of it?" He asks and now it's my turn to think about life.

"I haven't figured that part out yet. All I know is Alexei feels the same way about me and I'm sure Oro Sensei has the same problem as you," I give him a gentle push and he stands up, dusting himself off before reaching an arm to grab me too.

"You and Alexei are really cute by the way. I'm pretty sure the whole school is going to vote you two as couple of the year, I wish I could say the same," He says and now I feel bad for having something he doesn't.

"If Oro is you're mating you can't lose hope Sora. You'll get there one day but you have to talk to him. I push as we start the music again so we can practice one more time. 

"Fine, after this I'll go see him. Happy?" Sora asks and I widen my smile

"Very," 

****************

Oro Sensei is eighteen & I'm still finding his actor so that'll be in a later chapter. Also might make a family tree type thing so you can see the four alphas and betas, would that be useful? Are you getting confused? I'm trying to slowly introduce them so it doesn't get confusing but it might not work. 

Also! 

Time for some Grayson Trivia! 

If you're a real one you MIGHT know the answers to these questions!

1. What is the name of the language of the island of Kailea called? (I'll give you a hint, it's not English. Here's another hint as well as the culture where I take some of my inspiration) 

2. Who is Waylon's great great grandfather? 

3. What was the 1st book I ever wrote in the Grayson series? 

4. What are the two things (the planted easter eggs into my life) that appear in every single book? 

5. What is Tristan's real last name? (Before he became Kailea and it is not Caspian or Keesler) 

^If you can answer three of those questions I think you're a bigger fan than me lmaooo. I'll put the answers in the next chapter, k byeeee 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.6K 29
Meet Jade Harrison, her brother is the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Of course she's important in the pack but not as important as her brother's mate, W...
24.2K 490 14
"God, how have never realized how hot you are?" "Maybe because you've always had your head too far up your ass," I grumbled back, not really thin...
358K 12.9K 42
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...