The Mute Mrs. Billionaire

By denive26

Second book in Billionaire Series #TheMuteMrs.Billionaire Emma Campbell the only heir of Campbell &Co. An acc... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 21

41.1K 1.4K 130
By denive26

Emma's POV:

I went inside after Asher left and was met by two smiling faces of my cousins who were happy to have me.

Though I was happy to stay here with them, I didn't want to be away from Asher which made me sure that I am in love with him.

With the new realisation I was in my own thoughts when I felt someone shaking me and I looked to see Maya was the one trying to get my attention.

"Hello! Are you even listening Mrs.King?" she asked me teasingly at the end.

I just shoved her and went to the stairs going to her room to spend some more time as we planned.

Meghan joined us few minutes later bringing the ice cream tubs for each one of us.

"Did you prepare everything for tomorrow?" I gestured to Maya and she just nodded.

"Maya" we heard Megh calling her gaining our attention.

"So are you ready for tomorrow's night?" she asked her teasingly to which Maya blushed and shoved her sister playfully.

"If you need any suggestions maybe Emma will help you with them I guess" she said now turning to me to which my jaw dropped making me blush as hard and added "Right Emma?"

When I didn't reply I heard Meghan shout loudly "Don't say you both didn't yet!" making me blush more.

"Meghan! Shushhh!" Maya said trying to control her sister and added "Stop teasing us"

Meghan became calm but she again said "It's been a month already please tell me you kissed him at least"

I nodded slowly and I heard both of them sigh in relief.

"So you love him?" Maya asked now looking at me and I nodded at her.

"But I don't know he loves me or not" I gestured to her and I heard her laughing.

I gave her a confused look and seeing that no one except her was laughing even Meghan was looking confused she calmed herself.

"Emma you really don't see it? That man is head over heels for you Emma" she said now looking at me seriously.

"I think he just cares for me" I gestured to her and saw her giving me a look as if I was the dumbest person.

"Don't you see how he looks at you? Why do you think he didn't want to leave you here?" she asked me.

I just shrugged at her and got up to leave so she would have her beauty sleep for the big day tomorrow.

I went to my room in Chase mansion and changed into my nightwear which I have here.

Yes I have my own room and I even keep some spare clothes here so I didn't have to bring so much of luggage every time I visit them.

I was about to sleep when my phone binged and I saw a message from Asher.

Good Night.

That message alone made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I replied him a good night as well and went back to sleep.

The next day morning I woke up and got ready fast so I can help Maya in getting her ready.

After everything was ready we went to the church where the wedding is being held and got out along with the bride.

As we made it to the doors the event manager gave out instructions on when everyone will be entering and with whom.

I heard her call someone and saw Asher coming to me so we can go inside after the best man and maid of honour.

When he reached me he immediately slid his hand around my waist looking at me with a smile.

When it was our turn to enter he held his arm out and I grabbed it going inside.

Walking down the aisle made me remember the day I got married. The Asher I got married and the one who is walking down the aisle with me now seemed totally different in every way.

I went and stood to the left beside Meghan while he went to stand with the men.

In few minutes we heard the music change and saw Maya coming down the aisle with Uncle Paul. I turned to see Shane's reaction and was shocked to see his eye glistening with tears while holding them back not to let them flow free.

Thinking about it I now remember how Asher's eyes twinkled the day we got married though we didn't knew each other then.

It gave me hope to see the bright side as Maya said maybe he too loves me after all the bonding we had.

The ceremony went on and when it was the time for the groom to kiss his bride Shane didn't even wait a second before taking her in his arms and kissing her.

After the wedding there was a reception to be attended which was being held in the finest of hotels in New York which belongs to the Kings.

Once I and Asher are inside our car so we can go there I felt Asher pulling me to him and kissing me.

After sometime when he let go he cupped my cheeks in his hands and said "You look so beautiful"

Flustered by the sudden kiss and about what he said my face started to feel warms and I know I would be looking like a tomato now.

When we heard a honk behind us Asher immediately started the car and we were on our way to the hotel with me feeling still flushed.

In the reception Asher introduced me to his friends and we all sat at the table along with the bride and groom.

The whole time Shane was unable to avert his eyes from Maya which seemed so adorable.

Asher went to talk to someone when I felt Maya tugging me from beside.

When I turned to her she came closer and whispered in my ears "Tell him"

I gave her a confused look when again she whispered "Tell him you love him" she said gesturing to Asher.

I gave her a negative nod but she insisted me to say him till I gave up and accepted that I will say him.

After that she turned to Shane and got immersed in their conversation.

"Excuse me everyone. May I have your attention please! It is the time for the first dance" we heard someone announcing it in the microphone.

Shane and Maya made their way to the dance floor and started dancing to Perfect Duet by Ed Sheeran

After that the parents dance was done and now it is time for others to join the dance floor.

I sat there seeing everyone dance when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Asher standing there holding his hand out and said "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded taking his hand and we made it to the dance floor when the song 'That's when I knew' by Alicia Keys started playing.

The lyrics clearly gave away how I am feeling for him now and being in his arms dancing to it I felt the happiest in a while.

After that we went back to the table and one hour later as the people started leaving Asher decided we should also leave.

So we went to Shane and Maya to congratulate them.

I went to Maya and gave her a hug when she again said in a whisper "Tell him" to which I nodded let going of her.

After that we left and now we are back in the mansion. I made my way to the room in which we are staying in and went to get fresh up taking out my nightwear.

When I got out I saw Asher was already fresh and in his usual boxers. I still feel shy looking at him even after 1 month of staying with him.

He sat on the bed resting his head on the head board and I made my way to the other side getting under the covers sitting beside him.

I felt him grab me by my waist nearer to him. We sat there and at some point I leaned on his shoulder and we sat there in silence.

"I don't like you staying far from me" he said still in the same position.

I tilted my head to look at him from side and "I didn't want to leave you there yesterday. I wanted you to come with me back. I wasn't even able to sleep without holding you and knowing you are not with me" he added.

"It was the most difficult day for me yesterday not being able to see you that long and when it came to taking you back I had to leave you there again" he said now turning to me.

"I wanted to be with you as well" I gestured at him but suddenly realised he didn't even understand what I said so I turned to grab my notepad.

"Really?" I heard him ask me but I turned to him confused on what he is asking when he added "You really didn't want to be away from me too?"

I looked at him shocked with my jaw open realising that he understood when I gestured at him.

I felt him close my mouth and regaining my senses I gestured him "How?"

"I learnt it in the past month. Maya helped me learn and understand the sign language all this time" he said.

"For me?" I gestured at him still dumbfounded and I saw him rolling his eyes.

"I would like to know what my wife is feeling Emma and didn't want to be depended on a notepad" he said holding me to him.

I didn't know what came over me but I bent forward and kissed him. When he didn't react I realised what I did and was pulling back from him at the same time I felt him grabbing my neck kissing me back with so much passion.

After the kiss I was breathless and was trying to regain myself that was when I decided to let him know how I feel.

I moved away from him but he instantly pulled me back to him closer. But again when I tried to moved back and this time he let me be.

"I have to tell you something" I gestured him to which he just sat there waiting for me to continue.

I let out a breath and gestured "I love you" immediately closing my eyes afraid of his reaction.

When I didn't hear or felt anything I slowly opened my eyes to see Asher sitting there shocked.

Seeing that he wasn't saying anything I started to move back when suddenly I felt him grab me making me fall on top of him and kissed me. This time the kiss was different from all the other kisses we shared till now and it felt like I will lose myself in the emotions he was conveying in them.

"I love you too Mrs.King" he said with the brightest smile I have ever seen on him.

He changed our positions now making him be on the top and kissed me again this time with both passion and love with a hint of lust. Slowly things started getting heated up but he suddenly stopped kissing me one last time on the lips and moving away.

I looked at him confused on why he stopped when he turned to me again and said "If we continue I can't stop myself Emma. I guess we should sleep now"

I blushed at what he said getting up and went to my side of the bed.

When we got settled I felt him grabbing me by my waist like always to his chest and I heard him say "I want it to be special in our home not here" in my ears tugging me to him properly making me blush.

"Goodnight baby" he said kissing my ear and I drifted off to a dreamless sleep after so many days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Thankyou readers! For reading this book.

Please do comment and vote

Lots of Love <3<3 :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 11.6K 50
Previously known as - Us Feyre - A silent and calm girl living alone in a small apartment. As an orphan she faced many difficulties and wasn't blesse...
471K 18.6K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
122K 3.9K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
16.2K 462 40
Tate Pierce, daughter to a mother who passed and a father who remarried. Tate is stubborn, friendly and a working woman in business. Tate receiving h...