Being Accused {Complete}โˆš {Re...

By Navkiran_Shergill

# 3nd position holder in "Wattpad Infinity Awards 2018" under genre "Thriller" "You promised me that you will... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Back
Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar
Chapter 4 : The Rivals
Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting
Chapter 6 : The Media
Chapter 7 : The Nightmare
Chapter 8 : "She"
Chapter 9 : Conspiracy
Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp
Chapter 11 : Arguments
Chapter 12 : The feelings
Chapter 13 : Questions
Chapter 14 : Answers
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : Closeness
Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day
Chapter 19 : The Press Meet
Chapter 20 : The Mastermind
Chapter 21 : Old Sins & Sorrows!
Epilouge

Chapter 15 : The Past

50 3 166
By Navkiran_Shergill

RECAP: Bulbul tells Jay & Viren about her family back in Delhi! Where she had family comprising her brother, her sister-in-law(brother's wife) & her 4years old nephew. The family's life was going on happy note.

                      Now further.....

             Flashback Continues.........

Days pass on a happy note untill one day. Bulbul has just returned home after her last exam of her high school. She is playing with Guddu while Anamika is adoring them both. It is then, their door bell rings. As their maid is doing some chore in kitchen, Anamika decides to open the door herself.

As she opens the door, she is astonished to find the same criminal at her door, whom her husband has got arrested & sent to jail a few months back.

She then turns her head to call watchman & two other guards, whom her hubby has appointed for security of his family, but her eyes widens in shock. She finds all 3 guards are lying down, dead. She somehow manages to signal Bulbul, to go inside with little Guddu. Bulbul is first confused, but when she(Bulbul) looks out through window, she too notice 3 dead bodies lying in the premises. She(Bulbul) wastes no time & takes Guddu in nearby room to hide.

Here, the intruder almost pushing Anamika aside barges in.

"Wow! Nice house! Not bad Sr. inspector Vineet Arora!! What a beautiful family you have!" The criminal utters looking at their(Vineet & his family) family poster hanging on a wall in lobby.

"Just leave from here quietly, or else if my husband knows about your arrival here, You're gonna be in so much trou......!"

Anamika is still saying when the criminal interrupts.

"Till the time your husband will know anything, i'll be long gone already! And who's going to inform your husband anyways? You!! Or the dead guards lying outside?" he utters evilly.

It is then the maid comes forward, "Whoever you are! Better leave this very moment. Because if Vineet sir arrives, you won't get any time to run for your life. Got it!" She threatens him fearlessly.

The criminal gives a surprized look before laughing out an evil laugh, "Do you hear her Sanju(This criminal's right hand man)!? Not just Vineet's family but his maid too is threatening me. How sweet!" he laughs & then holds the poor old maid from her neck.

"You oldster! Already over aging and here you dare to threaten me?? Just shut your bloody mouth and go, sit quietly in a corner or else...!" he threatens, disrespects her and leaves her, giving her a light push making her dash in the wall behind.

"She's an old lady, atleast have some regard for her age. She is your mother's age." Anamika utters concerned for the old maid.

"Well i, Raka don't find any pleasure in killing this old lady, who is anyways going to die of her old age. Just tell her(maid) to keep her mouth shut, if she wants to breathe some more breaths." The criminal, Raka utters glaring the maid.

Anamika side hugs the maid & takes her to a side. She then again looks at Raka.

"Look! am warning you! Before my husband arrives, get the hell out of my house. Or else, what will he do to you, you can't even imagine." Anamika warns him fearlessly.

Raka's expressions now change to angry one's, "Oh really!!" saying so he takes out his gun & shoots the maid, who dies on the spot while Anamika screams bending to dead maid's level.

"Radha ji(Maid's name)! Radha ji please wake up! Open your eyes! Radha ji..!" Anamika tries to wake the dead maid, but she is already gone.

Anamika then looks up at Raka in tears & hate.

"You're a bloody monster. You took an innocent lady's life! You murderer!"
she shouts at him.

Hearing the gunshot & then Anamika's shrieks, both Guddu & Bulbul are scared, who are hiding in a cabinet. But Bulbul somehow manages to gather some strength.

"Guddu!!You stay here. I'll just come back after calling papa(Guddu's father, her brother). Once he(Vineet) will be home, all bad guys will run away. Okay!" she whispers looking at her little nephew.

But little boy is too terrified at the events going on in his house. He is merely a 4 years kid afterall. He clings to her instead.

"No bua!! (In India, Paternal aunt is called "Bua") here) plesh(Please) don't go. I am scaled(scared)" he utters in his babyish voice.

Bulbul cups his face, "Shhhh....There're nothing to be scared of.  Bua (paternal aunt) will just go and call papa. Once papa will be home, everything is going to be fine. Also, you're my brave boy right!!" She asks  while the little boy just nods positively.

"Alright then. You just do one thing, untill i return back, would you please protect me and mumma(Anamika) from here only!? And unless mumma, papa or i come back to you, you won't come out of this cabinet. Promise!?" she asks the little boy who nods again.

She herself though is too terrified but she did not let that reflect at her face in front of little Guddu, for he is just a kid afterall.

She smiles & kisses at his forehead, "Good boy! Now you stay here. I'll be back in a jiffy." whispering, Bulbul cautiously moves out of the cabinet.

She knew she has to call the police or inform her brother in this situation as Anamika is in danger herself. She(Bulbul) somehow manages to reach the landline phone, kept in the lobby, where Raka and his goons are present, threatening Anamika. Bulbul crawls, hiding behind the furniture & soon reaches the landline.

Here, unknown of Bulbul's act, Raka utters, "Yes! I am a monster! But who did force me for this!?"

Saying so he moves forward & holds Anamika from her hair, pulling them harshly, making her scream in pain.

"Your husband arrested me & my gang back then. Confiscated my stuff, put me and my men behind bars. My business of drugs and illegal weapons is destroyed because of  him(Vineet) only. Now that i flew from prison, i am going to make sure that he pays off for what he did to me." he utters hatefully towards Vineet & again pulls her hair more harshly.

"Now! Its time to settle scores between us. I'll cause so much pain to him, the same pain, he has given to me destroying my business and reputation in crime world." he utters in a hateful tone.

He then push her hard with which her head bumped in the nearby wall, making blood ooze out from her head.

"Aaah!!!" Anamika winces in pain, holding her head while Raka smirks.

It is then Sanju, Raka's right hand man walks to him, draging Bulbul from her arm who is trying hard to escape from his(Sanju's) grip.

"Boss! This girl was trying to call someone from landline of the house. She would have been successful in doing so, if it wasn't for me to catch her on time and disconnect the call." he informs.

Bulbul while struggling to escape Sanju's grip looks at her sister in law, whose head is injured.

"Bhabhi (Brother's wife)!" she screams in fear & concern.

Anamika seem fearful for the first time.

"Bulbul!!" she utters worried for her(Bulbul).

"Raka!!what wrong did she do to you!?  Please let her go!" Anamika pleads Raka.

"Umm..hmm!! I also didn't do any wrong to your husband, but he surely did to me. And now, its my turn to make him payback." Raka utters & slaps Bulbul so hard that she got dis-balanced & her lips bleeds from the corner.

"No please don't hurt her. She's just a kid. Please let her go. Please!!!" Anamika pleads him to leave Bulbul.

"Boss! Look what i got. Vineet's son. He was hiding in a cabinet of that room." another goon utters holding little Guddu from nape of his neck.

"Mumma!!!!" the little boy cries extending his arms to his mother.

"Raka please leave them both. They're kids for god sake! Please leave them alone!"

Anamika pleads for sparing Guddu & Bulbul.

It is then Vineet barges in his house. The scenerio in front of him make his heart skip a beat as his whole family is in grave danger.

Yes! Though Bulbul could not inform Vineet but her call, from landline of house to his mobile phone doubted him & he reached home asap.

"Raka! Leave my family alone or else, I swear this time, i'll send you to god instead of prison."

Vineet threatens to killl him, if he(Raka) doesn't spare his family.

"Oh!!God!! Am scared! You'll again put me behind the bars. Oh no!" Raka pretends & then smirks.

"But let me tell you, for now, good luck is with me and bad luck is with you my friend! Your weakness! This family of yours! They are in my claws now. So don't even try to threaten me! Got it!" he warns Vineet.

"Just shut up and  surrender yourself. Or else.....!"

he hasn't completed yet when Raka interrupts.

"Seems like my words didn't got inside your stubborn brain. No problem! Let me help you with that." saying so Raka points his gun up, swaying his hand in air pointing at Guddu, Bulbul & Anamika one by one.

"Whom should i kill first! Whom! Whom!!" Saying so, Raka aims at Anamika while Vineet is scared.

"No! Please don't do it Raka! You have problem with me! Fine! just kill me already! but please spare my family." Vineet pleads. 

Raka laughs evilly followed by his goons.

"Look guys! This is the same officer who was showing so much ego back then, when he arrested me. Just look at him right now! Pleading for his family's life. Begging the same person, he arrested back then!" Raka laughs along with his men & then turns to Vineet giving him deadly glare.

"I told you. You'll pay for arresting me. Now see what i will do!?"  Raka utters & orders his men.

"Throw this boy(Guddu) down from the terrace and Sanju! Burn the girl(Bulbul) alive. Only the pain and grief he'll(Vineet) experience watching his kids die in front of himself, will bring peace to my heart." he orders his goons to kill Guddu & Bulbul, scaring both Vineet & Anamika to the core.

"No! Please leave my kids alone! Please let them go."

Anamika pleads.

But seems like Raka is deaf to her pleadings.

"Mumma..!! Papa!!!! Bhaiya(Big Brother)!" both Guddu & Bulbul shouts crying in fear while Vineet fortunately gets a chance, to push Raka that make him(Raka) fall down on the floor.

Vineet than attacks the goons like a fiery lion & save both his kids, who hug him being scared, sobbing. Raka is ferocious at Vineet's act.

"What do you think? You saved these two, so you saved your family?? No!! You'll die and so will your precious family. And for the starters, your beloved wife dies first." Saying so Raka aims at Anamika & within a fraction of seconds, a bullet hits Anamika near her heart.

"No/Mumma/bhabhi(Brother's wife)" the rest three of the family screams at it rushing to Anamika, who is now struggling for each breath.

"Anu! You'll be fine! I'll not let you go anywhere. Anu please be with me. Please don't...!" Vineet utters holding her(Anamika's) head in his lap.

Anamika gasps for breath, speaking with much difficulty, "Save ou.....Save our.... kids... Save the kids. Please save.... save them." With this, she gasps her last breath & dies holding Vineet's hand.

"Anu!! No!" he shouts crying & the family of three is left behind now.

The family is mourning badly over their loss. Guddu is still trying to wake up his mother,

"Mumma!!! Mumma plesh(please) wake up! Mumma wake up! Mumma!! Mumma!" little one utters crying, as for the kid of his age, it is obvious from the events going on, that something terrible has happened to his mother.

While both kids are mourning over their loss, Vineet stands up rubbing off his tears.

"You are going to pay for this. You are going to pay Raka! I am gonna kill you." saying so, Vineet pungs on Raka ferociously.

By now, rest of his(Vineet') teammates also arrives, as he has already asked them to arrive, when he saw his 3 men dead at the main gate, when he arrived home first. Some goons are arrested, some flee away while some dies including Raka, after a cross-firing that occured between cops and the bad guys.

But before Raka dies, he seeks his revenge by taking 2-3 shots at Vineet. As blood is oozing from his(Vineet's) body, he is feeling weak by each passing moment. He falls down on his knees with a thud, as the blood loss makes his legs weak to stand on his own. Bulbul rushes to him crying while he places his blood stained hand, with his & Anamika's blood on her(Bulbul's) cheek.

"Bulbul! I don't have much....don't have much time. So listen....listen to me very care.... carefully. You have to take care... of.... Gudd...." Vineet hasn't competed yet when she interrupts.

"No! Bhaiya (Big Brother) you're not going anywhere. Let me take you to hospital. Common!"  Bulbul sobs while trying to help him stand up but she isn't strong enough to do it.

"There's no... no time and need for it...I have....have to go." Vineet utters panting.

"First mom dad, now bhabhi(brother's wife). I can't loose you too bhaiya (big brother). Please don't leave me alone like this. Please don't....!"

Bulbul couldn't complete her sentence as tears rolles down her eyes, chocking her throat.

Vineet smiles painfully, "Bulbul! You can't... You can't fall weak like...like this. Just promise me... promise me that you'll  take care.... take care of Guddu and yourself. Promise me kiddo."

he utters with difficulty, gasping for breath while Bulbul nods positively crying.

Vineet smiles in tears with pain, as he is going away from his lovely kids. But also a bit contented that he'll be joining his better half, though in heavens. His breath slowly goes slow & he looks at his dead wife. With all the energy left in him, he falls near his dead wife, holding her hand. At last he smiles a little in tears, looking at his wife & takes his last breath while a tear escapes from his eye, even after he dies.

Bulbul bursts out crying miserably at her loss. She somehow manages herself & hold Guddu but his eyes are closed as well.

"Guddu! Please open your eyes honey! Guddu!!! Gudduuu!"

she shouts crying, hugging the little boy who isn't showing any movement at all.

.

.

.

.

                      Present time.....

"I lost my beloved family in just one day. The home that always chirped with giggles and chuckles of its people, was now moaning over loss of its people. Where love use to fill the air, that day, that home was soaked in blood of its people. I lost everything in just a few minutes. I......!"

but could not say further, as she(Bulbul) breaks in tears.

She then somehow manage to compose herself & rubs off her tears.

"And you guys want to know about Vinam right! Common! lets go and meet him. He must be waiting." saying so, she walks towards chapel's door while Viren & Jay follows her. Seems like they too got emotional to know her painful past.

.

.

.

.

                                 To be continued........

A/N: Who is Vinam??

How did after her family's demise she end up as a cop when she herself was hardly 16 & no parents, relatives or guardian left??

To know more please stay tuned, till then

God bless you all😇
Take care😊
Please vote & review💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 11K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
35.1K 3.3K 61
Neel, She called him. Noori, He named her. They decided to stick to names that didn't matter much to them or anyone else. She was running from a ho...
300K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover๐Ÿ˜) This book is...