The Baby

De ThatOne_Slytherin

Harry is in 5th year when something goes terribly wrong. Harry gets drunk at a 5th-year party and wakes up in... Mai multe

The Party
Malfoy!
Morning Sickness
Positive
After Party
Ron
Snitch
Baby Daddy Draco🍼🦋
Dumbledore
The Malfoys
A Month Passed
Fall Break
Three Months Passed
Pansy and Hermione
Everyone Knows
Its A.....
Watching
Hermione
Baby Daddy Talk
Time Spent
Month 4 (Dracos PoV)
Month 4 (Harrys PoV)
One Room
Christmas Break
Concern
Flowers
Letters
Profit
Flatline
A First
Talking
Questions
Month 5
Nursery
Valentines Day
Together?
The Weasleys
Name
Wait, April?
Plan
Please
Morning After
April 30th
Month 9
Where
Now
Leaving
Dursleys
The Malfoy Manor
Alone
Time
Excuse me
Intern
Sue
Silence
Molly
Return
Her First
Dark
Vows
Mr.Potter-Malfoy
Two
Promsie
The End

The Dursley's

12.8K 391 108
De ThatOne_Slytherin

I watched as Draco walked to his parents, he looked back a couple of times but I decided to leave and start my four-hour walk.
Yes, I had to walk to the Dursley's because they wouldn't pick me up anymore.
I walked through the crowded station for a couple of minutes, being pushed and shoved by all the younger years trying to get to their parents.
Once I reached the exit I sighed and thought about the long walk ahead of me.
It started off okay but I got tired fairly quickly. I had to pee too. Like really bad.
Once I was in the neighborhood I sat on a bench in front of a playground. I needed to take a quick breather before I went into that house. They were waiting upon my arrival.
I knew the moment I walked in that house I would either get hit or ordered around. I wish I was at the Manor with Draco. They wouldn't order me around, hit me, or throw me in that small cupboard under the stairs if I did something wrong.
I took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way.
The door was unlocked as I suspected. I slowly opened the door covering my face in case someone was there to hit me but nobody was.

"Mom! Mom! I hear him! I hear him!" I heard Dudley scream from upstairs. Then I saw him sharply turn the corner and stare at me from the top of the stairs.

"It's about time you got here you ungrateful piece of shit!" Vernon yelled opening the kitchen door.

I haven't even noticed Petunia sitting on the couch reading a book. She lowered her reading glasses and stared at me.
At this moment they were all cornering me from different parts of the house staring at me.
I didn't want to be here at all. I wanted to run away. I wanted to run to Draco.

"Well, what the fuck are you doing boy! Get in that kitchen and get to work! We've been waiting  all night for your ass to get here!" Vernon said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the kitchen.

The kitchen was a mess. It looked like they hadn't washed a single dish since I left. It looked like they hadn't done a thing since I left but eat pizza and drink sodas.
Vernon pushed me up against the sink and stared daggers at me.
I didn't know what he was doing but I just stood there putting my hand slowly over my stomach, making sure he wouldn't even get close to touching her.

"Have our dinner done in 30-minute brat or you'll sleep under the stairs."

I nodded my head and he waddled out of the room.
I threw together something quick and put it on the table. I stood there looking at the food I wouldn't even get a piece off and sighed.
I walked out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway of the living room.

"What is it you freak?!" Petunia hissed.

"Umm, your dinner is ready."

"It's about time," Dudley got up and ran towards me shoving me out of the way, "move retard!"

I got out of their way and went upstairs to try and get a bit of rest before they called me down to clean up their mess.
I tried to fall asleep but there was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep so I decided to write to Draco.

Dear Draco,
I know it's only been a couple of hours but I already miss you. You know I've only been here for a couple of hours and I've already been ordered around. I wish me

"BOY GET DOWN HERE AND WASH THESE DAMN DISHES!"

I sighed and put down my quill. As much as I wanted to write to him I knew I would be locked in that cupboard if I didn't listen.
I quickly ran down the stairs and got to work.

"Have these done fast boy. We're going up to the bed and I don't want to hear from you." Vernon hissed and walked out.

I didn't waste a second and started washing. I got done in about 10 minutes and quietly walked out the stairs hoping not one step squeaked but of course one did.
I heard the sound of Vernon walked around upstairs. I was in the middle of the steps. I saw her turn the corner and stare at me.

"Think it's funny to wake us all up, boy?" He walked down the stairs grabbing me by the ear and walked the rest of the way down, "Hope you have fun in this tiny ass room." He opened the cupboard door and pushed me inside.

I heard him lock it and start walking back up the stairs, as he walked dust and sawdust fell from the ceiling and got all in my hair.
I can't believe they locked me in here again. This used to be my room when I was around 11. I had to live in this small room for years on years and I could never get out.
It was hard to fall asleep so I decided to stay up. There wasn't much in this closet. There were a couple of books and a few very small toys I had when I was a kid.
I picked up one of the old dusty books and an old flashlight and decided to read until Petunia woke up and dragged me out to make her breakfast.
While I was reading I felt some very small press up against my stomach.
Even though I had my glamour on I still felt this small pressure.
My eyes went wide in confusion as I put my hand on my stomach. Then I felt it again. The small pressure but this time it stayed a bit longer. I tried to make out what it was but it was so small and went away a couple of seconds later. I kept my hand there and waited for it to hopefully happen again...and it did.
This time I felt something. I knew what it was. It was our baby. I felt a very small foot pressing up against my stomach. She was kicking...and Draco wasn't here.
I remembered I had a very old wand in here somewhere and if I found the wand I could continue to write to Draco and send it to him once I got to go back to my actual room.
I found it behind all of the books and made a quill and my piece of parchment appear in front of me.

I had never gotten dropped if here in the first place. I wish I got dropped if anywhere but here.
You're never going to believe what just happened. She kicked. Our baby kicked Draco! I wish you were here. Oh, its the cutest thing.

I haven't realized how much time had really passed until Aung Petunia opened the cupboard door.

"What are you doing you, ungrateful boy."

She snatched the parchment out of my hands and ripped it to pieces not even being bothered to know what it said. I'm glad she didn't read it because she would've found out. That's the last thing I need.

"Get up and start breakfast!" she said handing me a piece of paper as I got out of the closet.

Cool Breakfast
Wash all the dishes
Clean the entire kitchen
Pick up the living room
Dust
Vacuum the living room
Make lunch
Clean Dudleys room
Clean Dudleys second room
Clean our room
Clean the upstairs bathroom
Clean the downstairs bathroom
Dust upstairs
Vacuum Dudleys room
Make Dinner
Wash the dishes
clean the dining room

That is was what piece of paper read. I was going to be on my feet all day not getting a second to sit down.
I went into the kitchen to start breakfast and placed it on the table to wait on Vernon and Dudley.
I made a bit extra for me without Petunia knowing and ate very quickly. It would get in so much trouble if she would've caught me but I wasn't going to let my baby starve to death because they weren't going to let me eat.
I stared at the dishes the moment they all walked in.

"Boy get those dishes done fast so we can eat in peace and quiet."

"Yes, Vernon."

I quickly started to wash the dishes but I felt something weird.
I felt the urge. I was going to throw up.
I was about to throw up the food I had just eaten a couple minutes ago.
I turned the sick off and ran to the kitchen door being stopped by Vernon.

"Where do you think you're going!? You haven't finished."

"I'm sorry but i... I need to go."

"Go where?!"

I kept quiet hoping that I could keep this down a couple of minutes so I could get out.
It's hard to keep throwing up down... I threw up in him. I didn't mean to! I just did!
I heard Petunia gasp along with Dudley as Vernon stood still.

"Boy, I know you didn't just vomit on me!"

"I'm so sorry. I'll-"

"NO YOU WONT DO ANYTHING! GO UP TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT! DONT COME OUT UNTIL YOUR DISEASE IS GONE!"

He moved out and I ran out and all the way up to my room, locking the door behind me.
At least I got a couple of hours off and away from them. I didn't get to write to Draco or anybody else because my quill was downstairs and I couldn't use this new wand because it was tracked and in the system. If I used it outside school I would get everything taken away from me. I wouldn't even be able to study magic anymore.
This was going to be the longest two weeks of my life and it was only the first day.
——————————————
Word Count: 1697
Publish Date: May 18, 2020
Sorry again for errors I'm going to edit every single chapter soon.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.7K 549 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...
Hissy Fit De J

Fanfiction

272K 5.8K 31
Over the summer something terrible happen to Harry. He was very scared to tell his boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, about what had happen. He tel...
4.5K 147 15
It's five years after the war. Draco a happy healer at Mungos. Harry an Aura. But is he happy? When they meet once at Mungo's, Harry sees Draco at a...
427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...