Im-Yoo Household

Por HyunieWriter

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the proud parents of the Tzuyu, and the Twins Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Here are little... Mais

Author's Note
Just A Peaceful Day
Eomma's Meal
Hide and Seek
Morning Milk
Our Guests
Date Pt.1
The Twin Plague
Date Pt. 2
The Bet
Proposal
Stuffies
Swimming Day
Imitation
Author's Note
Good News!
It's Updated!!

Wild Animals

2.4K 80 13
Por HyunieWriter

Jeongyeon searched in the bag that the owner of the puppies gave to her where all the necessities of the puppies are and saw the doggie treats she grabbed the bag and sat down on mat in the living room.

She signalled Nayeon to sit beside her with Dahyun, while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu played with the puppies but Dahyun wouldn't remove herself from hiding.

"Chewy Chaeng! come here let's give the puppies treats" Jeongyeon said as she showed them the bag of treats in her hand, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung diverted their attention to their short haired Omma and ran to her also the puppies came running too as they followed the two kids.

"Give them treats arraseo?" Jeongyeon said as she gave them one each.

"How about you Dahyunie don't you wanna feed the puppies?" Nayeon said as she looked Dahyun who was still snuggled in her Omma's neck.

'Maybe they aren't killer wolves my unnies aren't eaten yet I'll give it a go' Dahyun thought as she slowly nodded as she approved what her Omma said.

She slowly stood up and looked at the puppies and how her Unnies are feeding them.

"Here you are Dubu just give them their treats" Jeongyeon said as she handed Dahyun a treat which she gladly accepted.

She slowly approached the puppies and showed her treat but to her dismay the puppies looked like they weren't interested in her they we're mostly interested in her Unnies.

She dropped the treat on the floor and pouted.

'Nothing is going my way, even the puppies don't like me' Dahyun thought, as she waddled back to the play room.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked at Dahyun sadly they were about to follow the girl when they saw something unexpected which made them smile.

Dahyun just played all alone on her tricycle but she instantly got tired so she just laid down on the tent house which was a gift of their Japanese Aunts to them.

She just sighed and pouted at how bad her day was, but then suddenly Sweetie came inside the play room and saw Dahyun all sad.

*Bark

The puppy started barking at Dahyun it was like she was saying to her to not be sad and they will play with her now, even though Dahyun didn't understand she giggled at the barking and stood up to follow the dog outside to the living room.

It looks like Dogs can know what Humans are feeling.

Dahyun entered the room laughing at the puppies now, which made Jeongyeon and Nayeon happy that Dahyun finally warmed up to the puppies.

"Dahyunie, Here feed the puppy!" Tzuyu said in excitement as she saw her dongsaeng joining them now.

She gave her one treat and Toffee stood up on his two paws to grab the treat from Dahyun's fingers when he ate it Dahyun giggled and wanted to feed the other puppy now.

Chaeyoung somehow followed Toffee all around the house while crawling it looked like she was copying the puppies now, wherever they ran she would crawl and go on the same route as them even under the coffee table.

'Dahyun you gotta try this and copy the guests they are funny'  Chaeyoung said as she communicated to her twin.

'Jinjja? Let me try!'  Dahyun thought and she copied what Sweetie did which was eating off the floor.

"Omma! Dahyunie licked the floor!" Tzuyu shrieked as she saw Dahyun's tongue almost at the floor, Jeongyeon sprinted from the kitchen to stop Dahyun.

"Dubu why are you licking the floor you're not a dog" Jeongyeon said but then giggled because she couldn't resist a cute dubu with her tongue out.

"Jeong you should put the puppies pad out now they eaten so much treats" Nayeon said as she prepared the twins milk in the kitchen.

"Okie!" Jeongyeon said in her best english and went to the bags the owner gave them and pulled out the pads, she placed it in the corner if the room and as soon as she placed it Toffee went to the pad and circled around before he pooped.

"Omma Toffee is pooping now!" Tzuyu screamed as she went to her Omma Nayeon in the kitchen.

"See Chewy we placed it there on the right time for them to poop" Nayeon said as walked with Tzuyu back to the living room.

"But it's stinky" Tzuyu covered her nose, So Jeongyeon came and cleaned it all up and placed a new pad for Sweetie but rather than sweetie coming Chaeyoung went to the pad.

'So this is the right way to poop' Chaeyoung thought as she did what Toffee did circle around the mat and crouch down pretending to poop too.

"Chaeyoung-ah you are not a puppy" Nayeon giggled as she picked up Chaeyoung and laid her down the sofa with her sister.

The two mothers gave the twins their milk while they lulled them to sleep, they caress their hair until slowly the twins' eyes closed for their afternoon nap.

When the twins were sound asleep now the two mothers carried them to the playroom and laid them on the house tent in the room and closed the curtain so they can sleep peacefully.

When the two mothers stepped out Sweetie came in the room and went inside the house and laid down beside the twins even Toffee came in laid there with them like they we're now protecting the twins while their mother's are gone

Tzuyu came inside and saw the puppies in there with the twins she grabbed the empty bottles which was still in their mouths and placed it on the table, she also laid down beside her sisters and slowly fell asleep.

===============

After naptime the trio slowly woke up and started playing with the puppies again running around with the puppies and feeding them treats.

Dahyun finally warmed up to the puppies and started hugging and petting them too, Whilst Tzuyu and Chaeyoung did the same and bonded with the puppies as if they we're part of the family now.

But their moment was stopped when the doorbell rang.

Jeongyeon answered it and a young woman came in and both hugged their parents.

"Thanks for taking care of them Nayeon-ah and Jeongyeon-ah" The woman said as she bowed to them.

Tzuyu sensed what was happening so she instantly clinged to her Omma Jeong almost in tears, but the twins were oblivious on what was happening as they just ran around and played.

"Sweetie! Toffee! let's go" The owner said as she crouched down to carry the two puppies which ran to her arms instantly, the twins noticed the puppies absence and looked as they saw a woman holding the puppies.

'That woman is taking the puppies' Dahyun said as she got teary eyed now.

'But they are ours'  Chaeyoung burst into tears and ran to her Omma Nayeon's embraced and started crying.

'Omma stop that woman don't let her take the puppies' Chaeyoung wailed loudly as she tried to do grabby hands to the puppies.

"Don't cry my babies it's time to say goodbye to them, we will meet them next time" Jeongyeon said as she hugged Tzuyu which now burst to tears as she couldn't be strong anymore as her dongsaeng was crying too.

Dahyun saw what was happening now her unnies crying and the puppies are being taken now, she wailed too like her sisters and walked to the puppy to grab the leash and gave it to her Omma Jeong.

'Omma please grab the puppies they are ours' Dahyun cried as she gave the leash to Jeongyeon.

But Jeongyeon removed the leash from her hands and hugged Dahyun too as she cried, but she tried grabbing it again as she couldn't let the puppies go.

'We just became friends and now your leaving us neomuhae~' Dahyun sobbed in her mother's arm.

'You made our day the best but you need to leave please stay' Chaeyoung cried harder as Nayeon hugged her.

"Please come back soon Puppies" Tzuyu said in between sobs, while the owner looked at the three kids in guilt as they saw them crying their hearts out.

It may just be a day with the puppies but it was still the best for them, they were by the door saying goodbye to the puppies but Dahyun and Chaeyoung were carried by their two mothers still crying wanting the puppies back inside, while Tzuyu hid behind her Omma's legs crying silently.

"Bye Bye Toffee and Sweetie" Jeongyeon said as she bounced Dahyun in her arms trying to calm her.

While Nayeon grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and waved bye to them, which still caused the little one to burst into tears again.

Tzuyu just waved timidly, while trying hard to be okay she didn't want to puppies to see her sad anymore.

This was the very first goodbye the kids got to experience and it hurts so much for them even for their Eommas seeing them crying their hearts out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
100K 2.4K 21
↬ A perfect life is what everyone said you have. Honestly, it is certainly true. A wealthy loving family? Successful career in a young age? You name...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...