Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Nothing like Karaoke

25.1K 1.2K 1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 26

Edited
_

__________________________________________

Taehyung was busy in the board meeting to finalize the concept photos. And to be honest- they were all amazing.... considering he was pretty great photographer himself and well the model (Jungkook) was kinda okay

The ash grey haired male held onto on of the pictures and seemingly got lost in it. Jungkook was handsome... infact- he was too handsome and if Taehyung was unconsciously admitting the fact in his head, you might as well believe him.

The way he had soft doe eyes that sparkled with curiosity- was endearing. His milky skin glowed and the way his teeth peeked out when he smiled, pinching through his lush bottom lip was a sight to see. His hair had grown longer and Taehyung felt his cheeks go warm at the memory of one of their intimate sessions where he had requested the male to keep his hair longer.

He didnt want to believe that was the reason Jungkook had decided not to trim it- he really didnt want to, because it scared him... but regardless it was effective in making his insides melt and a shy smile to grace his lips.

Taehyung shook his thoughts and looked at the Social Board director, as he explained about the effective date to drop the album- considering the comeback season was up, there was a huge ratio of bands and groups dropping their music during the same time.

Jungkook surely was the effective mainstream artist who spent months on charts- but that didnt mean his hardwork could be slacked around with negligence from the board committee- Namjoon would never allow it. Always wanting the best for Jungkook, Namjoon never failed with his strategy and planning to provide the support the young artist needed to climb another step to the top.

The committee was an important part of the comeback- discussing the pros and cons, the release and its shows, the sale rate, concept photo selection and most importantly, the probable competition from other groups or artists.

Taehyung understood the efficiency of it and was mildly impressed by Namjoon. Back in his previous entertainment agency, the managers didnt really care much about their artists- when they were basically supposed to be their second parents. The strong bond between the young artist and Namjoon- truly intrigued Taehyung and the grey haired male knew better, Namjoon had his reasons.

A promise.

I'd go through hell for that kid, if I'd have to.

His words were sealed to Taehyung's brain and he was glad Jungkook had Namjoon as his manager and friend in his life.

Just as the Board Director finished his presentation, the room fell silent- turning to Namjoon who sat still thinking hard.

He looked up meeting everyone's eye "this is going to be a risk- the chances are not that high, but if we'll get through- the results are going to be 90% effective."

"But.. sir. Isnt September a little too much? The yearly awards will be in December and we'll have less than three months to beat the overall scale-" a person spoke up.

"Yes, its true... not only will we have to pass through other artists of the current time being but also other mainstream artist that have released earlier this year, the pressure is high.... but considering Jungkook's International sales and fame, I believe we can achieve this goal" Namjoon replied with a soft sigh.

"International- Mr. Kim, you cannot possibly hope for some bunch of bratty International fangirls to scoop up the views and votes for Jungkook here-" another member of the committee piped up rather arrogantly, rolling his eyes and Taehyung was beginning to be sure that he didn't like the man anymore.

"These International fangirls have a name Mr. Kyung. Do not disrespect ARMY like that. Jungkook has a bond with them and if you respect Jungkook, I advise you to respect them as well." Namjoon said in a calm yet threatening tone.

"I believe it's time we take it in our hands to not just solely depend upon votes from here but also on the International votes. Last comeback, we recieved major views from US, Indonesia, Brazil, London, Germany, Mexico, Vietnam, India, Philippines and many more and that is by excluding the main three South Korea, Japan and China in this chart rate"

"So... you're telling we should take this opportunity?" A female committee member asked.

"Yes... with the way Jungkook's album is hyped about in the social media- I believe they are waiting for his comeback more than anything, I think it's going to be a bold move and it will effectively affect the charts."

Everyone hummed in agreement and after some more discussion, the committee was dismissed.

Taehyung had seen the album design and he himself was very excited about it. The shiny glaze of purple on the covers were mind boggling and he could say the world would be thrilled about it.

The ash haired male hadn't seen the mv yet- aiming for a bigger goal, a recognized and talented videographer from US had filmed Jungkook's music video- much to Taehyung's dismay.

But he was very much happy when he was appointed to shoot the concept photos and the results were amazing not disappointing anybody.

"Taehyung? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Taehyung looked up from packing his small leather bag, only to find Namjoon waiting near the door.

Taehyung nodded and picked his bag up.

"Yes Hyung?"

"I just wanted to inform you that things are gonna be pretty hectic after the comeback. Sticking to Jungkook's side is gonna make you land in uncomfortable situations but as a friend and his manager, I request that you keep an eye on him if in any case I'm not there..." Namjoon looked down at his feet and then back up at Taehyung "he's not very great with new people on the inside, but he genuinely seems comfortable with you so I request you... if anything or anybody... comes up- I request you to look after him"

Taehyung noticed the strain in Namjoon's voice and he knew very well of who the older man was talking about.

Jungkook's Grandfather.

Who even was he?

Taehyung didnt know but it irritated him that an old man couldnt shut up and live his last few years of his life peacefully instead of going around and rampaging youthful lives.

Taehyung smiled "I'll look after him Hyung. Do not worry. I hope no trouble will rise, but if it will- I wont leave his side"

Namjoon smiled, his dimples surfacing on his cheeks.

Taehyung slightly bowed, smiling "I'll head out now Hyung"

Namjoon hummed in return and Taehyung took his leave, walking towards the elevator.

The door dinged open and Taehyung walked in, the odd music- no longer sounding odd as he got accustomed to it. He softly hummed to it and walked out of the doors as they dinged open.

Skipping his way, he found himself standing infront of practice room B-15.

He pushed the door open, silence greeting him but then his eyes et the figure sprawled on the mattress, eyes closed and hands flat against the fabric.

Closing the door behind him, the grey haired male walked closer- to find the raventte dozing, his airpods stuck to his ears.

Jungkook looked too peaceful and Taehyung couldnt help but feel his heart swell at the sight. This was infact- the first time he had seen Jungkook sleep peacefully. Well- excluding that one horrible night where Jungkook fainted and fell asleep, there was nothing peaceful about it when Taehyung felt his heart in his throat as each second passed that night.

Considering the fact that Jungkook was never present beside him on the mornings after the nights they shared together- he lacked the opportunity to witness a sleeping Jungkook and dammit... Jungkook looked beautiful when asleep (not like he wasnt when he was awake- it was just that Taehyung could stare at him a little bit longer without having the fear of being caught by the raventte's charcoal eyes)

He noticed Jungkook's knuckles were inked- something that wasnt there before. Unmistakably- it was ARMY... tattooed clearly and broad to indicate the message- his love for his people. A purple heart sat close to it and weirdly enough an emoji was inked on his skin. A crown and a lone letter J on his ring finger.

Taehyung smiled looking at it. It screamed Jungkook in so many languages.

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook had any more tattoos- other than the ones resting on his hand and back.

Unknowingly his fingers nimbly grazed against Jungkook's cheek and he sat there dazed, watching Jungkook's eyes open in a jolt- freezing Taehyung in his spot.

Taehyung held Jungkook's stare- it was transcending and he was unable to shift his eyes away. It felt like he was drowning in those charcoal pools and weirdly enough- Taehyung didnt mind it even a bit.

He watched Jungkook's eyes slowly dilate and Taehyung subtly gulped. The moment the raventte blinked his eyes, Taehyung snapped out from his dazed state, drawing his hands back but only for his wrist to be caught in the middle.

"You're here" Jungkook mumbled but it was loud enough to be heard by Taehyung.

"What?"

Jungkook just sighed and sat up straight on the mattress.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook yawned and waited for his hand to be released, but Jungkook seemed to make no move for it other than pressing his hand to the mattress and holding it there, trapped.

Silence engulfed them and with the awkward tension that was building up within Taehyung, the male decided to break it.

"What are you listening to?" Taehyung asked leaning to take off Jungkook's airpod, but the raventte leaned away giving a stay-in-yo-lane look with a pout on his lips.

The raventte quickly removed them and swiped his phone, putting the airpods back in its case.

"Nothing" he grumbled.

Taehyung slightly chuckled "hey man I'm not judging"

"there was nothing to judge on" Jungkook huffed.

"Yes but you're still hiding- dont worry your secret is safe with me" Taehyung grinned playfully.

"There's no secret-" Jungkook mildly rolled his eyes.

"Well that's what I'd heard once upon time-" Taehyung paused and looked up, a cocky smirk on his lips "is it bible verses or anime moans?"

Jungkook almost glitched like a 2000s computer after hearing the choices "what?"

"I wont judge you..." Taehyung grinned.

"No- what? Its not bible verses or Anime moans.. what the hell? Where do you get these ideas?" Jungkook huffed, irritated.

Taehyung grinned "Jimin"

Jungkook rolled his eyes but an amused smile made it's way through "right.."

Taehyung drew his hands back when the raventte left his palm. Taehyung stood up, helping Jungkook stand as well.

"So.. how was the meeting?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards the speaker.

"Well... its decided the album launch would be in the first week of September" Taehyung replied and watched as Jungkook's shoulder slump a little.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook sighed "its nothing... it's just that I hoped to celebrate my birthday with my parents... I knew it wasn't entirely possible, but I still hoped..."

Oh..

Taehyung looked away and sighed slightly.

"Well... maybe we can come up with something- how about, you visit your parents next week?"

"They live in Busan" Jungkook replied without turning around.

"But you still can visit them right? I'll ask Namjoon hyung on your behalf- and your birthday.... um.. we can celebrate on another day in the month, where you have got free schedule and with all of your friends. Think about it- I'm getting you cake eitherways on your birthday plus... you'll be getting another cake on someday for the same occasion...? If you ask me- I think that's pretty rad" Taehyung rambled oblivious to the curious stare on him.

"What?" Taehyung asked when he finally found Jungkook's stare "I'm being serious. I wouldnt mind two birthday cakes" he shrugged eliciting a laugh from the raventte.

"You really are something" Jungkook shook his head with a smile.

"So.. what do you say? You up for it Jeon?" Taehyung asked tilting his head.

"What do I have to lose?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Certainly not your abs- two cakes can survive that, besides I'm helping you finish the cake so dont even worry about your abs okay?" Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook played the music on the speaker and walked towards Taehyung.

"Honestly.. what would I do without you?"

Taehyung felt his cheeks go warm, but he kept his silence as Jungkook moved away to the center, moving to the beats and practicing.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pockets and he removed it, the message app highlighted.

Swiping through, he pressed the first name on the screen.

Chimothy: Do you wanna hang out tonight? Its gonna be boys night plus Yoonji. Get you boyfriend if you can ;)

Taehyung rolled his eyes and began typing.

Taehyung: not my boyfriend fyi... but I'll try.

Taehyung: is it to impress Yoonji? ;)))

Chimothy: bruv..... who drugged you?

Taehyung: ;))))))))))

Chimothy: I'm telling Junglebook that you got him going all Taesexual in your dreams....

Taehyung's eyes widened and cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Taehyung: listen here you little spawn of Satan... if that goes out I'm telling Yoongi hyung you had sex in his bed.

Chimothy: .......

Chimothy: you're no fun.

Taehyung: you too.

Taehyung: anyway... who else is gonna be coming?

Chimothy: me, Yoonji and Yoongi hyung cause Jin hyung's busy tonight- so that cancels his boyfriend, a.k.a. Namjoon.

Taehyung: I doubt if Jungkook will come... he's not very great with new crowd.

Chimothy: ask Yoongi's subtle but not so subtle boyfriend to come then...

Taehyung: Yoongi hyung will gut me and skewer me instead. No thankyou.

Chimothy: c'mon!!! That man's gonna sit in the corner and drink his ass out, waiting to watch all of us get drunk on five shots and boast about it the next day.

Chimothy: him glaring and being snarky is something I'd love to watch for a change this time. Free entertainment you know? ;)

Taehyung: you scare me sometimes Jimin... but lmao.. I'll see what I can do.

Chimothy: yassssss I love you. See you later princess.

Taehyung: yeah you too spawn of Satan.

Taehyung grinned at his phone.

"Hey Jungkook-" he called out and the raventte looked at him.

"-you free later this evening?"

*******

Jungkook securely tugged on his black mask- eyes looking around if he'd be recognized, but thankfully nobody did.

To avoid attention, Taehyung too wore a mask and covered his striking silver ash grey locks with a beret. 

Jungkook for the most- couldnt keep his eyes off of Taehyung. He truly looked sickeningly beautiful and Jungkook felt every nerve in his body strike with electricity, although Taehyung was doing bare minimum.

They had parked the car a little away from the restaurant and walked towards the building.

The restaurant was just like any other, but was famous for its skewers and open mic karaoke.

Jungkook hoped there wouldnt be a lot of people in the restaurant, as he was truly hoping to enjoy his time there without being disturbed- but he couldnt be so sure.

Just as they reached close enough, Jungkook spotted the familiar figure outside.

The person looked like any other random Asian with the mask covering his face... but Jungkook could easily spot the person even from miles away.

"Ah- Hobi Hyung!" Jungkook walked ahead. Hosoek looked up at him and smiled, waving at the two who just arrived

"Hi hyung! Why havent you gone in yet?" Taehyung asked lowering his mask

"I'm scared Yoongi will walk out the moment he sees me" Hoseok chuckled nervously but his words were laced with a tinge of pain.

Taehyung smiled "aw... dont worry. I wont let him leave. Let's go in now"

Nodding, the three walked in, the cool air hitting them.

A reception staff walked upto them and smiled bowing.

"Good evening sirs, a table for three?"

Taehyung smiled "good evening. No- our friends are here already, can you check for a table under the name Park Jimin?"

The lady smiled checking the list. "Yes sir, I'll lead the way- if you follow me"

Taehyung hummed as the three walked in further and just like Taehyung had requested, Jimin had selected the perfect spot that was mostly hidden in the warm orange light unlike the other tables that had brightened surroundings. The table also had the perfect view to the center where the open mic karaoke was present- so in simple words, the spot wasnt that bad. Infact it was perfect, if Jungkook and Hoseok could remove their masks.

"Taehyungieeee!!!!!" Jimin yelled and frantically waved his hands.

Taehyung smiled as he walked over, the two looming shadows behind him following his steps.

Jimin engulfed Taehyung into a hug rather dramatically and plopped back into his seat.

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck."

Taehyung turned to Min siblings who were stunned in their seats.

While MIN Yoongi was looking at Hoseok, MIN Yoonji was basically on the urge of screaming- her eyes on Jungkook.

"Guys...." Taehyung smiled awkwardly.

Yoongi cleared his throat and lightly smacked Yoonji's hand to trip her from her trance.

"Um.. Uh guys- well Yoonji, this is Jungkook and Hoseok... and Um- this is Yoonji" Taehyung did a quick introduction as the other had already met each other.

Yoonji faintly waved her hand, smiling at the two and gaining her sanity back.

Jungkook simply grinned under his mask while Hoseok chuckled slightly.

Hoseok moved in first, Jungkook following him and Taehyung sat lastly. Yoongi, Yoonji and Jimin infront of them.

The two celebrities between them, removed their masks and shoved it into their pockets.

Yoonji had calmed down and wasnt all frantic and on the verge of passing out like she had expressed, but was talking normally. Yoongi was mostly silent- but he didnt walk out, so that was a sign of success in Taehyung's eyes. Jimin however was continuously babbling about something.

"Did you guys order yet?" Taehyung asked and the other three shook their head.

Taehyung quickly placed an order as the waitress came upto them, the famous lamb skewers with sauce and spicy pork chops with lemon-vinegar marinated lettuce accompanied with beer and soju.

"I'm a huge fan of you" Yoonji said, smiling.

Jungkook smiled fondly, his eyes crinkling "thankyou Noona"

"Ohmygod- he just called me noona-" Yoonji mumbled with a daze, her eyes widening with sparkle.

"No fair... you call Yoonji noona but you call me Taehyung. Taehyung hyung it is for you from now on" Taehyung added, faking a whine.

"I call you Hyung... Tae-Hyung" Jungkook replied, a cocky smile on his face.

"What- that's not valid. You are just saying my name" Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook and Yoonji both laughed looking at the ash grey haired male, who slumped in his seat.

Just as Yoonji's attention was drawn away by Hoseok who started telling a story, Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"I call you a lot of things... Taehyung... Tae... prettae... baby" he whispered the last few words, making Taehyung's cheeks run pink. "You dont seem to mind any of them"

"I dont." Taehyung bluntly replied sipping the bitter alcohol trying to hide his embarrassment away.

Jungkook simply chuckled and placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh securely. Taehyung didnt mind much- it felt kinda nice.

The way Jungkook's hand molded on his thigh... was nice.

Taehyung turned around to look at the centre, where two women were singing a song- rather drunk, but still on tune and truly enjoying their time even if they went off key several times.

"Why dont you go try?" Jungkook spoke up and Taehyung looked at him, a little startled but then relaxed.

"Uh.. uh no. I cant sing" Taehyung lied blatantly, Jungkook's eyes zeroed on him as well as Jimin's and Yoonji's who deadpanned at him.

"What? Really- its been a while I sang in a crowd. C'mon guys I cant do it. Those were highschool days" Taehyung said sipping on his drink.

"But you-" Jungkook began but Taehyung's hand squeezing on his thigh shut him up.

Knowing well, that Jungkook was gonna talk about Winter Bear, he immediately acted on his senses not wanting anybody else to know about the song.

The crowd clapped at the two women who stepped down the stage giggling and laughing, the karaoke streamer props still around their necks

"Anybody else wanna try?" A voice boomed and nobody came forward, indicating the host was going to a select a table himself.

The 6 went back to talking normally- Jimin striking up a conversation but when a spotlight beamed on their table, the 6 froze, Jungkook and Hoseok immediately looking away since they werent wearing their masks.

"Chosen Table!!! Somebody rise!" The host boomed, as eyes turned to them.

Jungkook's hand gently squeezed his thigh, out of instincts and Taehyung panicked.

They are gonna know Jungkook's here.

Taehyung's brain racked. He is supposed to keep him safe. He is supposed to protect him.

Without thinking twice, the ash haired male stood up, his heart erratic.

He heard Jimin and Yoonji cheer for him, but all he could feel was his nerves going crazy.

He walked to the centre, the spotlight hollowing him as he climbed on the stage and held the mic.

His eyes darting to his table, wide smiles and cheers gracing his vision. Taehyung shyly smiled and turned to select a song.

There was no backing away now.

He spotted one of his favourite songs- an oldie but it was a bop of the generation.

He picked up the flower crown from the props, as they didnt have a butterfly crown like the music video of the song did- but it worked fine, so the male placed it on his head laughing at himself as people around cooed at his angelic beauty.

Jungkook was enthralled beyond words- Taehyung in a spotlight with a flower crown wrapped around his silver ash locks... he looked like an angel.

Jungkook sucked in a breath when Taehyung eyes met his. His deep voice resonating on the mic, making all the people fall star struck even before he had started singing.

"Um... I'm a bit of oldies fan- so I'm going to sing one of my favourite artist's song" Taehyung said, his eyes flickering to the crowd and back at his table.

The intro tune cut through- making Jungkook gasp slightly, Hoseok too was stunned as he briefly looked at the raventte who recognized the song.

It wasnt hard to recognize. Not for him.

It was Lalalay by Sunmi.

(A/N: He sings this, but just imagine his voice is more deeper- you know.. more like Taehyung's lol. The picture tho- honey...)

Jungkook watched as he moved his hips to the song and dutifully began singing the song, his voice deep.

"Malhae mwohae geulaessni eojjaessni
Tto ibbang-a-e deulsseog
Onjong-il nanli beobseog
Aesseo anilago malhagido aeseog
Neoman ppaego da aneunde
Neo geugeo molla maj-a nan mal-iya"

"GO TAEHYUNG!!!" Jimin whistled as Yoonjin hollered.

Yoongi cheered loudly, his mouth wide as Hoseok joined singing along the Adlibs.

Even the waitresses and the staff around had paused to watch Taehyung.

And dont even talk about Jungkook. He was long gone from his senses.

"Bun-wigiga joh-a geuleohdamyeon Okay
Galuga doedolog teoneun geosdo Okay
Mwolago mwol hago danyeodo
You know I'm okay
Aljanh-ayo nan Naughty but
Anieyo nallali
Maj-eumyeon mwo eojjeol geonde"

Taehyung teasingly smiled looking at the table and moved his shoulders, as same as Sunmi in the music video.

"Nallalalalalalalalalalali
Nallalalalalalalalalalali"

The whole place erupted into hollers and cheers watching the male dance in the middle of the stage. All men, women alike- were stuck in a trance. Not only did Taehyung had an ethereal voice, he also danced like he owned the stage and goddamit- Jungkook felt the air get hotter by the second.

Taehyung sang the second verse and chorus with the same charisma walking round the stage, encouraged by the nonstop cheers.

His energy was unquestionable and Jungkook cheered continuously, a wide smile on his face.

Their eyes met and Taehyung smirked sexily as he walked down the stage, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's as he skipped towards their table.

"Ladies and gentlemen
Welcome aboard
I'll take u high high high higher
Don't need to buckle up
If we got caught
Then we can Just nalla li!"

It felt like a fever dream- but Jungkook couldnt stop staring. His voice, his expression, his charisma, his moves.... Jungkook was a poor man caught in trap just like others.

Taehyung spun and jumped- heading back to the stage, dancing around- a wide smile on his face.

"Nallalalalalalalalalalali
Nallalalalalalalalalalali

Nallalalalalalalalalalali"

He breathed harshly, a bright smile on his lips and his cheeks pink from the exhaustion. There was a two second silence before everyone erupted into cheers, screaming and some even clanging their utensils.

Taehyung shyly thanked everyone as he stepped down the stage, even the waiters and staff cheering him with a wide smile as he made his way back to his table.

Yoonji practically clunged onto him like koala when he came closer

"YOU DID IT! YOU MOTHERFUCKER OMG TAEHYUNG!" She yelled as Taehyung chuckled, patting her back.

"Just like highschool- Taehyung you golden voiced bitch." Jimin added with a grin as Taehyung took his seat beside Jungkook.

"Great Show Taehyung- my shoulders have touched the ceiling" Yoongi said proudly as he stirred the meat on the pan.

Jimin scoffed "why would your shoulders touch the ceiling? It was Taehyung who sang... unbelievable."

"Ya ya ya- I partially raised Taehyung. So if he does it, its same as me doing it" Yoongi bluntly replied, a lazy smile on his face.

Taehyung chuckled as the two continued bickering.

"Wah- Taehyung... that was amazing" Hoseok spoke as he put a thumbs up.

Taheyung thanked the Male and turned his focus to Jungkook, who hadn't said anything yet.

"You seem to be in a daze"

"I am" Jungkook replied quickly. "I knew you could sing amazing.... but.. I didn't- I just.. I am at loss of words"

Taehyung giggled softly watching Jungkook's amazed and confused expression.

"You are adorable" Taehyung smiled as he pulled the raventte's cheek, who visibly blushed at the gesture.

"Sunmi used to be, still is... one of my favourite artists.... I learned all of her dances back then when I was in highschool. I love her so much oh god" Taehyung rambled as Jungkook pursed his lips and shifted in his seat, a little uncomfortable.

Taehyung sighed dreamily "she's too pretty for life... I used to imagine her being my girlfriend"

Jungkook choked on his beer, splattering almost everywhere.

"Its odd when you say it- she's almost... twice your age now" Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

"You know what they say- age is just a number" Taehyung shrugged, a silly grin on his lips watching Jungkook with amusement.

"Anyway- that was the highschool me. She's married and has kids of probably my age so hehe" Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah.. probably" Jungkook mumbled to himself with a suggestive roll of eyebrows.

"Hmm can I have some of your lamb skewers... I couldnt have any of mine.." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook smiled pushing his plate towards the male.

I mean... who could say no to Kim Taehyung pouting?

"Keep the flower crown on- you look nice" Jungkook mumbled placing his head on his palm, supported by his elbow against the table.

"You think?" Taehyung grinned as he placed the chopstick in his mouth and chewed on his food.

Jungkook smiled on his palm "mmhmm.. you look prettae"

Taehyung giggled slightly as he playfully hit Jungkook's arm as they continued with their talk, lost in their own world and oblivious to the world around them.

The dumbfounded eyes that discreetly watched them were loss at words.

A scene that they never expected was unfolding before their eyes.

Hoseok was struck, because Jungkook- NEVER.... I repeat, NEVER EVER shared his lamb skewers.

And the min siblings along with Jimin side eyed each other because, in their picture if fond memory..... Taehyung 'hated' the asshole bastard aka, Jungkook.

It was confusing, but they couldnt help but coo at the sight in their minds.

If anything- Taehyung and Jungkook looked adorable.

One might even say- they were destined to be together.

"My Taekook crumbs" Jimin whispered happily to himself as he dramatically wiped a non-existent lone tear from his cheek.

_____________

_____________

Author's Note:

Tag yourself, I'm Jimin.

Lmao.

Honestly, this chapter was inspired by the mv of Sunmi's male version singing Lalalay. Yall check out "bbc yeah" on youtube, the youtuber makes amazing videos by switching the original vocals into the other gender. (I died with Mamamoo's but okay T_T)

Also stan Sunmi for clear skin.

Lemme know your thoughts on this chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe yall-

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.6K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
23K 869 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
29.4K 1.1K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
1.4M 51.2K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...